FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Genuine question on knock backs

Genuine question on knock backs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxic_Temptress OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

Dundee

Hey all. I have a genuine question I’d like an answer to please

Why, when a guy is knocked back - they reply with something vulgar like ‘you’re a fat cunt anyways’.

I KNOW not all guys before someone calls the pc police.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adbury girlWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Hey all. I have a genuine question I’d like an answer to please

Why, when a guy is knocked back - they reply with something vulgar like ‘you’re a fat cunt anyways’.

I KNOW not all guys before someone calls the pc police. "

Because they aren’t very nice people, on the plus side it reassures you that the correct decision was made.

I agree most people aren’t like that

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

It’s a way of venting their anger i suppose, look at it like you have dodged a bullet.

Immaturity I guess

I hate when they keep trying “aw come on babe I’m not that bad am I? I could really make you squirt”

By *Sweet94Couple 7 weeks ago

dunfermline

Some of the abuse I’ve had for politely telling someone we aren’t interested is horrible, jealous people who can’t take being rejected I suppose.

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

I have a theory that the usual suspects for this are those who themselves have self-esteem and body image issues, so they're trying to hurt you by going after something they know *they're* insecure about.

If any of them actually stopped for a second to think about it, they'd realise how much of a shot in their own foot it is considering that not five minutes prior they'd been trying to get in about you.

By *ot - CoupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Because some people have problems with rejection.

They're not mature enough to handle rejection. Also by lashing out they're simply providing that the right call was made by not being interested in them.

By *ittyScritchesWoman 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

...usually from men who haven't read your profile in the first place or they'd have known not to bother, and who then immediately block, presumably because they reckon they'll get a vile response in kind.

If it helps, I just take it as validation my instincts were spot on.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 7 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Genuinely don't know. People can be such dicks. Vindicates your decision though.

By *lasgowHorseyMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think its a great thing, everyone who gives you abuse basically tells you what kinda guy there are and that you've dodged a Bullitt.

Me personally if someone interests me or they are looking for fun and I message them about myself, honestly, its not big deal if they don't reply or if they reply with a no, then thats actually nice that they've taken the time.

There are a lot of people on here who moan on their profiles about men, they should just bin and don't waste any seconds on them

By *din-subMan 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

If that’s the reply you receive from anyone, they are probably just a horrible person.

I’ve had knock-backs from lots of individuals and couples.

If someone isn’t interested, then they aren’t interested.

There is absolutely no need for anything other than to thank them for being honest, and wish them luck.

I always say that if they change their mind to feel free to send me a message, but I wouldn’t dream of being rude.

Some people are just horrible I guess.

By *quaRegiaMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Some guys just can't take a polite knock back

By *ennyjMan 7 weeks ago

falkirk

Do the right thing and block the idiot , pity you can't name and shame

By *din-subMan 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Do the right thing and block the idiot , pity you can't name and shame "

I’m going to guess there are too many to name and shame. I think it is probably a common occurrence sadly.

By *urd no1Woman 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

I always name & shame if I get uncalled for abuse,,

By *eaperCussionsMan 7 weeks ago

Coatbridge

Did you not know you are meant to be grateful for the opportunity and drop everything that you have got going on and rush to them immediately?

Probably to find they'd bottle it anyway!

By *ornywife20Couple 7 weeks ago

North Cork

I know its easy to say it but we have learned to block forget and move on . You need to develop a thick skin sometimes . With some of the pricks that are on here

By *irty_dee123Man 7 weeks ago

glasgow

Because certain guys think cause your on sites like this they can speak and treat woman like crap and think it’s acceptable….

Show respect and be given respect !!

Also spit the dummy out when they don’t get there own way it’s shocking and spoils it for genuine people.

By *WC 101Man 7 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I suspect it’s any one of:

1) Self-entitlement as it’s an adult site so everyone must be up for it regardless

2) Immaturity

3) Desperation to play and rejection is a very deep wound

4) Gene pool, they were just born a wanker

Regardless, to try and keep a silver lining the fact that it happens means your initial instincts were right.

By *agatoXXXMan 7 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Probably because they are locked in a perpetual puberty, and can't grow up.

By *alcon43Woman 7 weeks ago

Paisley

It’s something they wouldn’t do in person but behind a keyboard they seem to think it’s ok.

Then guys wonder why we just delete messages.

By *assy LassieWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Water off a ducks back to me. Nameless faceless words on a screen don't impact my life!

Those I did find it funny when a guy called me a fat cheese melt

By *cottishMrsWoman 7 weeks ago

Wishaw

And then they wonder why nobody wants to meet them! Then you get all the nice guys telling you that they're not like them... yeah, but THEY also said that so this is why we have our guard up, nice guy or not!!xx

By *FC 1869Man 7 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Because some people have problems with rejection. "

Exactly this…

By *melia DominaTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"I have a theory that the usual suspects for this are those who themselves have self-esteem and body image issues, so they're trying to hurt you by going after something they know *they're* insecure about.

If any of them actually stopped for a second to think about it, they'd realise how much of a shot in their own foot it is considering that not five minutes prior they'd been trying to get in about you."

^^^ This is a good answer ^^^

By *oDownEasyMan 7 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I just can't get my head around why anyone would do that, just so stupid!

If I get a rejection, or my message is just deleted without reply, I know someone isn't interested, no amount of begging or abuse will help. I add that person/couple to my block list, just so I know I can't bother them again, and move on with my life

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

"And then they wonder why nobody wants to meet them! Then you get all the nice guys telling you that they're not like them... yeah, but THEY also said that so this is why we have our guard up, nice guy or not!!xx"

Yeah, there's no point in *telling* anyone you're not like that; like you said, words are easy and everyone can use them. The only really reliable method of showing people you're not like that is just...not being like that. XD

By *oxic_Temptress OP   Woman 7 weeks ago

Dundee

Well the said person has now reported me for asking for a S daddy and I got a warning. What the hell. Some people have no decorum.

By *tirling DarkCouple 7 weeks ago

Stirling

It appears to be, in some people's minds, acceptable to abuse women. You can see that in the increase in attacks on women and Fab has it's fair share of misogynists.

By *tsMattyHMan 7 weeks ago

Inverurie

Personally never understood it. I'm wondering if it the "mars bar for coming last" generation.

The people that are told they can be anything when in fact you wouldn't let them run a bath unsupervised.

Just utter astronauts. I might start a service where if they insult you after a knock back, I get to go round and give them a high five. With a 2x4. In the face. All for the cost of 10 scottish pounds

By *aylorMan 7 weeks ago

Fife

"Personally never understood it. I'm wondering if it the "mars bar for coming last" generation.

The people that are told they can be anything when in fact you wouldn't let them run a bath unsupervised.

Just utter astronauts. I might start a service where if they insult you after a knock back, I get to go round and give them a high five. With a 2x4. In the face. All for the cost of 10 scottish pounds "

So technically they will be getting some cosmetic surgery done for free, that might improve there chances of not getting knocked back in the future aswell..

It's a win win for all concerned

By *tew008Man 7 weeks ago

edinburgh

Just verification the correct decision was made I guess

By *octor WhenMan 7 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Immaturity, bruised ego.

By *heresMoreToLifeMan 7 weeks ago

edinburgh

Just immature half wits, you’ve dodged a bullet there anyway. Just ignore, block and move on

...usually from men who haven't read your profile in the first place or they'd have known not to bother, and who then immediately block, presumably because they reckon they'll get a vile response in kind.

If it helps, I just take it as validation my instincts were spot on."

By *astendguy1981Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I always name & shame if I get uncalled for abuse,,"

Think your doing the right thing if they cant handke rejection probaly shouldnt be on here

By *r Red OneMan 7 weeks ago

around

I dont mind a knock back, if I'm not to someone's taste then I'm glad they are polite enough tell me. Most of the time a guy doesn't get a response at all so in essence a knock back is good manners

By *erfHerder74Man 7 weeks ago

Greenock

When you get bad replies those people are usually toxic and you should be glad you missed them. 😊

By *innMan 7 weeks ago

edinburgh

I think they should be named

By *tew1985Man 7 weeks ago

Near You

There is only so much rejection a man can take. I have gone through phases on here of spending multiple days off entirely devoted to finding a meet. Sending out loads of first messages with most not even being read. I consider a few messages back and forth a good result on here. I guess what I'm saying is not everyone is getting loads of fun but it's easier handing out the rejection that being rejected, time after time.

By *bostCouple 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

But still no excuse for abuse.

We’ve had it, it’s upsetting. Makes you wonder if on here is for you etc

Be careful naming and shaming, it will get you a wee forum ban 🥴😂

By *ralPerfectionistMan 7 weeks ago

London Visit

That's absolutely vile behaviour from them and I'm so sorry that's your experience.

I'm having an absolute nightmare of a day today so might be something in the water as I'm only attracting the most toxic men on the site.

By *implyJayGeeMan 7 weeks ago

Garthamlock

Because you’ve probably dented their small dick energy ego?

I wouldn’t entertain a profile I’m not interested in to start with, I don’t get why guys contact profiles they “don’t like the look of”. But then, I am very fussy who I play with whereas most guys on here will shag a fag burn in a fur coat.

However, if for any reason things fall through and a meet doesn’t happen, depending on the reason I either just block and move on, or keep a pal. Don’t see the need for abuse etc, it’s hard enough on here without getting a bad rep.

By *astendguy1981Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"There is only so much rejection a man can take. I have gone through phases on here of spending multiple days off entirely devoted to finding a meet. Sending out loads of first messages with most not even being read. I consider a few messages back and forth a good result on here. I guess what I'm saying is not everyone is getting loads of fun but it's easier handing out the rejection that being rejected, time after time. "

Where all grown ups if you cant handle being rejected probaly shouldnt be on here too be honest its part off everyday life never mind life on a swinging site thats probaly 75% male or more females and couples can afford to be picky if your not there type suck it up

By *assy LassieWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Because you’ve probably dented their small dick energy ego?

I wouldn’t entertain a profile I’m not interested in to start with, I don’t get why guys contact profiles they “don’t like the look of”. But then, I am very fussy who I play with whereas most guys on here will shag a fag burn in a fur coat.

However, if for any reason things fall through and a meet doesn’t happen, depending on the reason I either just block and move on, or keep a pal. Don’t see the need for abuse etc, it’s hard enough on here without getting a bad rep. "

A fag burn in a fur coat🤣🤣

By *imbob85Man 7 weeks ago

inverness

It’s sad crack when you lash out, in my opinion if thay are polite in there rejection why would you be nasty back, people are just rude because thay think thay can get away with it on the internet

By *ollyRoxxxWoman 6 weeks ago

Wishaw

After many many vile responses, I now send my (usually) polite rejection and immediately block the guy and delete the msg.

Means I don't need to see the reaction which tends to be about 80% negative/abuse.

Same on my couple profile too!

By *p4fouritMan 6 weeks ago

inverness

I'm quite happy with a polite knock back. I would rather have that than no reply. I usually give a polite reply back. Why would you feel the need to be a prick about it?

By *agnar2323Man 6 weeks ago

Valhalla

My wife's favourite reply she gets is didny wanty shag yi anyway yir a munter

By *agnar2323Man 6 weeks ago

Valhalla

I should state that if you get a reply like this I'd say the person you got it from may well be misogynistic and have self esteem and low body image of themselves

By *olly AngelWoman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think some men think they are entitled to have sex with you because you are the on a sex site and obviously looking. Others it is a knee jerk reaction to rejection.

Some males I know on here also think that as so many men to women. Women treat them not very nice as they get cocky.

I personally feel bad saying no to someone but rather that than leading someone on thinking it is more than it is.

I have made some very good male and female friends on fab and the large majority of men I have spoken to are very respectful just a minority who don’t know how to behave with a woman x

By *affy111000Man 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

There are some extremely unsavoury types on here who do not know the difference between fantasy and reality, lust and love, etc. Your regular sex addicts, on here all day every day, wankers who think smut is actually horny and probably a fair number of diseased persons and nonces. Other than that there are quite a few nice peeps too lol.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"I think some men think they are entitled to have sex with you because you are the on a sex site and obviously looking. Others it is a knee jerk reaction to rejection.

Some males I know on here also think that as so many men to women. Women treat them not very nice as they get cocky.

I personally feel bad saying no to someone but rather that than leading someone on thinking it is more than it is.

I have made some very good male and female friends on fab and the large majority of men I have spoken to are very respectful just a minority who don’t know how to behave with a woman x"

I think you hit the nail on the head with this 👌

By *usty_Nail80Man 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

Because they aren’t very nice people, on the plus side it reassures you that the correct decision was made.

I agree most people aren’t like that "

This hits the nail on the head tbh?? Some guys just cant take rejection? Id say none of us like it, but theres a way to react and name callings just a little child that expects to get his own way.

I just think quietly to myself 'ya cheeky bastard, how no? 🤣) reply with no problem, thank you. And go away in a rager. Ponder life, then come back. (Happens more than id like to admit) 😒

By *reedyKWoman 6 weeks ago

Fife

I've just been asked what the point of me being on here is. Because I rejected the delightful offer of being used like a "cum dump toy" as he wanted a "Shot" of me. Seriously, who is teaching men that women want to be spoken to like that. I am not asking for hearts and flowers (this is after all not a dating site) but a bit of respect goes a long way.

By *r_hamishMan 6 weeks ago

Rutherglen

Because they're egotistical aasholes who can't handle the fact that they're not for everyone. I sometimes ask for feedback as to whether it was the message or just 'not your type', but no need to be nasty.

By *ithardscotMan 6 weeks ago

Kelty

A. Because they are narcissistic

B. Because they are cunts.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Totally agree with this. I'm new on here and just had my first knock back as I wasn't the ladies type. Fair enough, that's the way it goes, no need to be a dick. I was chuffed to just get a reply tbh, given all the females on here have about 200 messages a day in their inbox 🤣

By *asterMeliodasMan 6 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Totally agree with this. I'm new on here and just had my first knock back as I wasn't the ladies type. Fair enough, that's the way it goes, no need to be a dick. I was chuffed to just get a reply tbh, given all the females on here have about 200 messages a day in their inbox 🤣 "

That's how I see it when I get a reply saying I'm not what they're looking for, too. It could just as easily have been left unread or on read with no reply, so I appreciate that they took the time to respond.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Totally agree with this. I'm new on here and just had my first knock back as I wasn't the ladies type. Fair enough, that's the way it goes, no need to be a dick. I was chuffed to just get a reply tbh, given all the females on here have about 200 messages a day in their inbox 🤣 "

You're very fortunate. The 'no tails' get inundated as you know and I don't see it as rude if they don't reply to a message regardless of how much effort I put in.

Aside from yesterday where I messaged a lazy one liner (and actually I got a nice response) I can't remember the last time I messaged first.

But you get out what you put in I guess.

By *aori OneMan 6 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Some guys are fragile and need to show an act of aggression when they don't get what they want. Obviously it's not all men as some of us accept that we may not be compatible and we accept that and leave it there and unfortunately that guy was a bit of a dick and it's his loss.

By *eebigbobMan 6 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Does the same response happen from younger guys? I feel like my generation is a bit more respectful of woman but maybe I'm wrong

By *ilver_foxxx69Man 6 weeks ago

Falkirk

I don’t think you’ll get a proper answer as the type of guys that do this won’t admit to it publicly.

I’d take it as confirmation you made the right choice.

They clearly have issues.

By *yrshirecurvesWoman 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Their ego can’t take it. They’re shitty people and your instincts are spot on.

By *hedreamsbig46Woman 6 weeks ago

edinburgh

Lately I have had a few abusive messages when declining. There Is no need. X

By *eroLondonMan 6 weeks ago

Mayfair

PM me and I shall give you an example of a gentlemanly knock-back. 🌿🌿

By *igboobiesCouple 6 weeks ago

Saltcoats

Site should ban anyone for abuse,anyone who abuses me I report but in all the years I been here I have never heard one thing back from admin and I get they busy but they should be removing people like this

By *issBlackedCouple 6 weeks ago

I Travel

Recently I got:

"Thank F you deleted my message last night. I've sobered up now and you're not all that anyway"

It's a primitive reaction to their ego being challenged.

Near Keith

"Recently I got:

"Thank F you deleted my message last night. I've sobered up now and you're not all that anyway"

It's a primitive reaction to their ego being challenged."

It's funny how you're always attractive enough to send a message to until they don't get the result they wanted from it.

By *allerthanaverage79Man 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I don't think it's gender specific, most people are cnuts!

By *astendguy1981Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I don't think it's gender specific, most people are cnuts! "

Society has changed not for the better the worlds full of stupid cunts haha.cunts a great word you can be the worst cunt,a bad cunt, a great cunt,the best cunt,a good cunt only in scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

By *enelope2UWoman 6 weeks ago

Fife

Because they are talking with their keyboards and oxygen to brain function is used up by typing.

Near Keith

"Because they are talking with their keyboards and oxygen to brain function is used up by typing. "

Not to mention the blood supply is probably somewhat diverted at the time, too.

By *astendguy1981Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Because they are talking with their keyboards and oxygen to brain function is used up by typing. "

The point is its not all guys that get angry when they get a KB its the ones that were brought up getting everything they wanted i was working for my money fae i was 12 and seen folk i grew up with and im not talking off rich parents but instead of time spent with kids they'd pay them too fuck off spoilt cunts never learned fron the school off hard knocks

By *ambyGuyMan 6 weeks ago

cambuslang

At least you’re nice enough to knock back. Not been knocked back yet. Asked for a face pic then once I’ve sent it been instantly blocked. That can get quite demoralising and makes you think twice about even messaging in the first place

By *agnar73Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

No excuses for any abuse. A no is a no.

I’d given up on messaging here, but that’s just me in terms of my own confidence and stuff. But understand why messages don’t get read or replied to, if that’s the things women are getting thrown at them.

By *ez669Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Id say guys who send pathetic abusive messages after a knock back are bellends , its absolutely embarrassing. Maybe it makes them feel better to let you know they never really liked you anyway but they would have had you said yes

Id say folk like that would be the controlling type in a relationship

By *oxic_Temptress OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Dundee

Just received just now … I rest my case.

From gfshared

Them - Hi hun would you be interested in a night with us

Me- Got any pics that aren’t screenshots?

55 minutes ago

Them - You got any pictures of when your were slim?

4 minutes ago Save

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 5 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Just received just now … I rest my case.

From gfshared

55 minutes ago

4 minutes ago Save"

Just fucking disgusting really.

By *asterMeliodasMan 5 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Just received just now … I rest my case.

From gfshared

55 minutes ago

4 minutes ago Save"

What an absolute shower of fannies.

By *ola cubesMan 5 weeks ago

coatbridge

It's easy to slam guys when you have zero idea of there reasoning I think it says more the amount of white knights who jump at the chance to prove their integrity by downing another guy.

Isn't it strange how guys attempt to knock other guys down while woman would build another female up well at least publicly

Near Keith

"It's easy to slam guys when you have zero idea of there reasoning I think it says more the amount of white knights who jump at the chance to prove their integrity by downing another guy.

Isn't it strange how guys attempt to knock other guys down while woman would build another female up well at least publicly "

It's not knocking guys down to acknowledge their replies are disgusting when they are. Why would you build up someone who would send abuse back when being told they're not what someone is looking for?

coatbridge

"It's easy to slam guys when you have zero idea of there reasoning I think it says more the amount of white knights who jump at the chance to prove their integrity by downing another guy.

Isn't it strange how guys attempt to knock other guys down while woman would build another female up well at least publicly

It's not knocking guys down to acknowledge their replies are disgusting when they are. Why would you build up someone who would send abuse back when being told they're not what someone is looking for?"

how do you know what's going on? Perhaps he was lead up the garden path in previous msgs perhaps there was vile msgs to him beforehand (op this is not a dig at yourself).

Near Keith

It's not knocking guys down to acknowledge their replies are disgusting when they are. Why would you build up someone who would send abuse back when being told they're not what someone is looking for?how do you know what's going on? Perhaps he was lead up the garden path in previous msgs perhaps there was vile msgs to him beforehand (op this is not a dig at yourself). "

Okay, but "being led up the garden path" isn't a justification for sending abuse to someone. If they're sending you vile messages, you should just block them. There's never a good reason to tell someone they're "a fat cunt anyway" or ask them if they have pictures from when they were thin. It doesn't address any previous abuse that might have been sent, it just compounds it.

coatbridge

The point is whightknighting with minimal information

Near Keith

"The point is whightknighting with minimal information"

It's not white knighting, though. There is no additional information that would retroactively make having sent an abusive message okay or logical.

I'm saying this because it's my actual, real opinion on the subject. :P

» Add a new message to this topic