FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Sorry Not My Type

Sorry Not My Type

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

So here's one for debate

You message someone and they reply saying "sorry not my type", How does this make you feel?

Moi personally I'm totally fine with it as everyone has their own tastes.

Wee ditto, however, tonight in the chat room, there were a few saying the same, especially to guys but got the impression most were just being polite due to their creepy messages in the chat room.

So what's your feelings on the subject, folks, you ok wit this or does it annoy you or disappoint you etc...?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *helamontsCouple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Would not have a problem with that answer ... it's clear, precise and not nasty in any way ...

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Had that reply and not got a problem with it

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

I've had it before, just thanked them for getting back to me and moved on.

By *cotsman269Man 7 weeks ago

Falkirk

I would rather have a not my type response.

However I do get that people can then be abusive so will go back to the no reply is a no.

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Would not have a problem with that answer ... it's clear, precise and not nasty in any way ... "

Think its ideal and if the person replies giving abuse it shows you that you dodged a bullet as well

By *uctifanoWoman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I would rather have a not my type response.

However I do get that people can then be abusive so will go back to the no reply is a no."

That end bit is important, wish more got that. Likewise a polite no thank you from anyone should be accepted gracefully

By *cotsman269Man 6 weeks ago

Falkirk

However I do get that people can then be abusive so will go back to the no reply is a no.

That end bit is important, wish more got that. Likewise a polite no thank you from anyone should be accepted gracefully "

Exactly this ! 👍🏻

By *asterMeliodasMan 6 weeks ago

Near Keith

That end bit is important, wish more got that. Likewise a polite no thank you from anyone should be accepted gracefully "

I think for the ones who respond abusively, they take the polite no thank you as a rejection of them personally rather than just an indication that they're not what that particular person is currently looking for. I really wish everyone would just accept it with grace and humility.

Glasgow

That end bit is important, wish more got that. Likewise a polite no thank you from anyone should be accepted gracefully

I think for the ones who respond abusively, they take the polite no thank you as a rejection of them personally rather than just an indication that they're not what that particular person is currently looking for. I really wish everyone would just accept it with grace and humility."

Yep, that would be nice

By *vbride1963TV/TS 6 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

I think for the ones who respond abusively, they take the polite no thank you as a rejection of them personally rather than just an indication that they're not what that particular person is currently looking for. I really wish everyone would just accept it with grace and humility."

I’ll accept anything with Grace ( as long as she accepts me dressed )

Glasgow

I think for the ones who respond abusively, they take the polite no thank you as a rejection of them personally rather than just an indication that they're not what that particular person is currently looking for. I really wish everyone would just accept it with grace and humility.

I’ll accept anything with Grace ( as long as she accepts me dressed ) "

Near Keith

"Yep, that would be nice "

I've been meaning to ask you, btw: do you also go by "Fuctifano" on a Facebook page called "The Styrofoam scots are at it again"? Or is it just a funny coincidence? :D

Glasgow

"Yep, that would be nice

I've been meaning to ask you, btw: do you also go by "Fuctifano" on a Facebook page called "The Styrofoam scots are at it again"? Or is it just a funny coincidence? :D"

It’s a funny coincidence , I chose the name because it sums up my thoughts on fab after around 14 years here

Falkirk

"Yep, that would be nice

I've been meaning to ask you, btw: do you also go by "Fuctifano" on a Facebook page called "The Styrofoam scots are at it again"? Or is it just a funny coincidence? :D

It’s a funny coincidence , I chose the name because it sums up my thoughts on fab after around 14 years here "

Near Keith

"Yep, that would be nice

It’s a funny coincidence , I chose the name because it sums up my thoughts on fab after around 14 years here "

Well then consider yourself informed that you have a namesake elsewhere. :D

Falkirk

"Yep, that would be nice

It’s a funny coincidence , I chose the name because it sums up my thoughts on fab after around 14 years here

Well then consider yourself informed that you have a namesake elsewhere. :D"

Fuctifweallknow

By *eroLondonMan 6 weeks ago

Mayfair

"So here's one for debate

You message someone and they reply saying "sorry not my type", How does this make you feel?... ..."

In the four years that I've been here over 90% of my engagements have been on the back of women sending the first message. I rarely message outside of the forum.

Oh the rare occasion when I've messaged, one or two result in a radio silence. It's a form of "no thank you" or perhaps "not my type". You have to be battle-hardened for this place, but it doesn't really affect me.

By *ilthycouple24Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Tbh I think it’s a polite way of saying you don’t wanna say to me your not attractive and most time they don’t wanna hurt feeling I dno about this as have low self esteem this I view everyone as attractive lmao thus no one’s ever in attractive to me , just not attracted to me

By *cottishMrsWoman 6 weeks ago

Wishaw

I hate saying it to people because I've had some less than savoury replies. I think it's perfectly normal not to be attracted to someone. How you react is the important part xx

By *erfHerder74Man 6 weeks ago

Greenock

I’ve experienced this also.

When you start messaging then it turns into weeks and you think there’s a connection, they send a face picture and they are not what you thought from their profile description or conversation.

Sometimes I make excuses to not meet, sometimes I stop messaging because technically it’s easier to return a message if there was a question.

I have replied sorry not my type and got abusive reply.

Very rarely I’ve agreed to meet as pictures aren’t really a person, sometimes bad idea, sometimes it was nice thdd we n thru say I’m not their type css as use I didn’t offer sex 😂

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

I have no issue telling someone they are not my type. And I’m not likely to bothered if I’m not theirs.

Life is short. We should just move on gracefully. Some things are not meant to be.

By *i Guy 4uMan 6 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

A polite no thanks is surely just courtest rather than just deleting the message.

By *orl1971Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

We generally say they are not what we are looking for. This is a catch all as we may be looking for couples only at this time and a guy has just messaged. It’s a vague reason which could mean we don’t find their profile appealing or we are not looking for men or couples at the moment.

By *oxic_TemptressWoman 6 weeks ago

Dundee

It all depends on how the person has introduced themselves to me.

If they send a 1st message like - omg you look so delicious I wanna stretch your pussy hole and make you cry with my big dick’ or words equally as vulgar. I will most likely block or reply No…. Regardless of them being physically my type or not.

If someone has manners and says ‘hey I’m so and so and I was wondering if you fancied a chat’ with a face pic and they are not physically my type I will reply with ‘not my type, thanks. Happy fabbing’.

I like to give respect where respect is given.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 6 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

We all have preferences in what we like or dislike.

If people can't take a knock back that's their problem not mine but if I'm not someone's type that's just fine by me

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

Short, sharp to the point and polite. The way it should be.

By *ustaman85Man 6 weeks ago

here and there

had it a few times. totally don’t let it bother me, everyone has their types and preferences.

By *usty_Nail80Man 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

You message someone and they reply saying "sorry not my type", How does this make you feel?

Wee ditto, however, tonight in the chat room, there were a few saying the same, especially to guys but got the impression most were just being polite due to their creepy messages in the chat room.

So what's your feelings on the subject, folks, you ok wit this or does it annoy you or disappoint you etc...?"

What chatrooms?

And id prefer that than my message being deleted tbh? Thats pretty rude, but then again, no-one needs to reply to you. 🤷🏻‍♂️

By *usty_Nail80Man 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

"It all depends on how the person has introduced themselves to me.

If they send a 1st message like - omg you look so delicious I wanna stretch your pussy hole and make you cry with my big dick’ or words equally as vulgar. I will most likely block or reply No…. Regardless of them being physically my type or not.

If someone has manners and says ‘hey I’m so and so and I was wondering if you fancied a chat’ with a face pic and they are not physically my type I will reply with ‘not my type, thanks. Happy fabbing’.

I like to give respect where respect is given. "

How often do you get messages like the first one? Still baffles me theres guys that chat like that.

By *aurus1987Man 6 weeks ago

York

I get it all the time

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

So what's your feelings on the subject, folks, you ok wit this or does it annoy you or disappoint you etc...?

What chatrooms?

And id prefer that than my message being deleted tbh? Thats pretty rude, but then again, no-one needs to reply to you. 🤷🏻‍♂️"

Talking only about when in the Scots Chat room as it’s not a directing room and people usually go into the room to chat and chill about anything

Actually if I sent a message and it was just deleted, I think that is fine. It usually means they are not interested or one of the partners has read it first and deleted it as they not interested.

I suspect the majority of messages from most are read and not replied but I’d probably think that they get that inundated they just cannot be bothered going through the hassle of replying to everyone.

These are all fine and good but the post is more about the reply of ‘sorry not my type’

By *ickalot 888Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Totally agree with that. It’s polite and straightforward. But a lot of unsavoury people don’t like it.

By *octor WhenMan 6 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Perfectly reasonable and acceptable response.

By *iss_Juicy79Woman 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Had this many time I'm okay with it.

Said it to men and the odd woman, the women were ok with it but some men not all have thrown abuse back

By *ugh_jardonMan 6 weeks ago

Larkhall

Best getting told straight away, nobody likes a knockback tho, just move on n knock them off your hotlist, lol

By *assy LassieWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Wouldn't have a problem saying someone isn't my type or what I'm looking for.

By *osferatu101Man 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire

So what's your feelings on the subject, folks, you ok wit this or does it annoy you or disappoint you etc...?"

Getting a reply as a dude on here is a bonus. Like everyone in life a rejection ain't nice but it saves a lot of time and effort.

Give me the opportunity to get the baldy half incher out and see what other lady may be interested

It's not what you've got. It's how you use it

By *eaperCussionsMan 6 weeks ago

Coatbridge

We are all adults, it’s ridiculous to think that everyone is going to be everyone’s type. It actually bewilders me that anyone would be abusive for not being another’s type.

Says more about that person I guess.

By *ocal Bi Guy For FunMan 6 weeks ago

CAMBUSLANG

I’d rather get the “sorry, I don’t really think you’re my type” rather that just blocked after sending face pics.

If it’s me sending it, it’ll be: you’re cute/looking good, but I just don’t think we’d be a good match.

By *avinaXTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

That's OK,honest and saves time xx

By *hoebeWoman 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I've both had it and sent it

I always wish someone happy fabbing

We're not all going to be matched to play

By *enelope2UWoman 6 weeks ago

Fife

I usually reply sorry I'm not your type... Especially if I see someone replies and hasn't read my profile or pretty much is sending net messages hoping to catch just any hole that's available type of woman that are on here....

By *j2015Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

No’s we can manage. We are grownups and have each other, so rejection is easy to handle. However we do tend to get ignored from time to time and that sucks. I understand we all have our lives and busy profiles but we always read the profiles and always reach out with a long personal message inc. images so getting blanked does feel a little rubbish

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"No’s we can manage. We are grownups and have each other, so rejection is easy to handle. However we do tend to get ignored from time to time and that sucks. I understand we all have our lives and busy profiles but we always read the profiles and always reach out with a long personal message inc. images so getting blanked does feel a little rubbish "

I get that, couples and females usually have a higher rate of responses and guys don't.

Everyoen has their reasons for reply, not replying, blocking, messaging etc...

I just think that I'm not them and don't know what they are thinking so I don't get bothered even if I am or not their type. It's great to get a response, of course it is but if I'm not their type and they let me know, i am appreciative

By *ockdownlickdownMan 6 weeks ago

Crewe

"not my type" .... Sounds like an upgrade from what I usually get, which is generally no response at all

By *ensualgent38Man 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

It's just a polite way of saying 'no thanks', isn't it?

By *wice pleaseMan 6 weeks ago

Darlington

I’ve had the same response more than once. Briefly perplexing and It makes me read the profile again and check their pics and verifications in case I missed something. Then I make a note not to bother again sometimes just block too then I move on. There’s plenty of players out there

By *oxy RedWoman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I am totally fine if I don't tick someone's boxes....let's not waste time x

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Nowhere

Being a cross dresser I'm used to it x

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 6 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"I am totally fine if I don't tick someone's boxes....let's not waste time x"

Well you ticked a few of mine. Just looked at your videos.

Awesome nails.

By *orthseatiger69Man 6 weeks ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Totally fine with it . Prefer an honest reply . smile and move on

Glasgow

"I am totally fine if I don't tick someone's boxes....let's not waste time x

Well you ticked a few of mine. Just looked at your videos.

Awesome nails. "

Hmmm after having a look at your profile, I'm not sure I am over a 7 but I do like cake. 😏

Who am I kidding? My nails push me to a 7.5....call me 😈

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Who am I kidding? My nails push me to a 7.5....call me 😈"

You’re too modest. Go higher. 💅

Glasgow

"Who am I kidding? My nails push me to a 7.5....call me 😈

You’re too modest. Go higher. 💅"

Still waiting for you to call me ...you have my number 🫦