FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It must be nice to be female

It must be nice to be female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It must be amazing to be female on this site, in real life I do really well with women, but on here it’s rare a woman replies as they are inundated with messages. Or maybe I’m just uglier than I thought. Please feel free to let me know your experiences men or your feed back women.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would not want to be an email on this site.

I am too lazy to keep 4 separate convos going so 100's of messages is a no no!

"I would not want to be a female on this site.

I am too lazy to keep 4 separate convos going so 100's of messages is a no no!"

"I would not want to be a female on this site.

I am too lazy to keep 4 separate convos going so 100's of messages is a no no! "

You email you.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

I would day to do some work on your profile, many of us will look at that before deciding if you would get a reply

You have eliminated a big section of women saying bi only.

"It must be amazing to be female on this site, in real life I do really well with women, but on here it’s rare a woman replies as they are inundated with messages. Or maybe I’m just uglier than I thought. Please feel free to let me know your experiences men or your feed back women. "

If you’re doing so well on real life, what made you join up? Come on, we’re all friends here.

"It must be amazing to be female on this site, in real life I do really well with women, but on here it’s rare a woman replies as they are inundated with messages. Or maybe I’m just uglier than I thought. Please feel free to let me know your experiences men or your feed back women.

If you’re doing so well on real life, what made you join up? Come on, we’re all friends here."

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Nah

All that bleeding.... mood swings.... tiny feet that don’t support d*unkenness.... covering yourself in makeup cause society says so.... hours brushing hair.... hours shaving hair... having to sit down for a piss.... the list is endless pal, thank fuck I’m a bloke I say.

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I bet a lot of women on here would say it’s a pain in the ass being a woman on here, having to wade through hundreds of lame ass cheesy / vulgar one liners, with unwanted dick pics at every turn, demanding a meet in the Cock and Whistle before tea.

Well, that’s what I tell myself anyway.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If I was a lady for the day i would get fucked lots

"I bet a lot of women on here would say it’s a pain in the ass being a woman on here, having to wade through hundreds of lame ass cheesy / vulgar one liners, with unwanted dick pics at every turn, demanding a meet in the Cock and Whistle before tea.

"

Depends if you bother looking at mail

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"It must be amazing to be female on this site, in real life I do really well with women, but on here it’s rare a woman replies as they are inundated with messages. Or maybe I’m just uglier than I thought. Please feel free to let me know your experiences men or your feed back women. "

Can you explain "amazing to be female" quantity or volume of mail doesn't necessarily equate to amazing experience..

If any cock will do yep they can have lots of meets ...however

if none are what you seek they might as well be in a nunnery answering mail,

"If I was a lady for the day i would get fucked lots "

You won't cause you'll have a cunt *

I'll see myself out

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Another 'poor me' post.

Women get inundated with dickheads 24/7.

Personally I prefer a handful of messages from people who are genuinely interested in me.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"

Can you explain "amazing to be female" quantity or volume of mail doesn't necessarily equate to amazing experience..

If any cock will do yep they can have lots of meets ...however

if none are what you seek they might as well be in a nunnery answering mail, "

237 over the last 3 days..

6 from friends, so 231, scrolling down, I deleted 109 without even opening, for various reasons - all stated in my bio & obviously ignored.

5 I did read, then deleted.

I'll deal with the rest when I have time or energy.

Being a female on here, is hard work

"It must be amazing to be female on this site, in real life I do really well with women, but on here it’s rare a woman replies as they are inundated with messages. Or maybe I’m just uglier than I thought. Please feel free to let me know your experiences men or your feed back women.

If you’re doing so well on real life, what made you join up? Come on, we’re all friends here."

Calling all units, calling all units, we’ve got a live one !

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I bet a lot of women on here would say it’s a pain in the ass being a woman on here, having to wade through hundreds of lame ass cheesy / vulgar one liners, with unwanted dick pics at every turn, demanding a meet in the Cock and Whistle before tea.

Depends if you bother looking at mail "

Haha! I don’t blame you.

"Nah

All that bleeding.... mood swings.... tiny feet that don’t support d*unkenness.... covering yourself in makeup cause society says so.... hours brushing hair.... hours shaving hair... having to sit down for a piss.... the list is endless pal, thank fuck I’m a bloke I say.

"

Me too

"

You're right.

I must be a minging woman then. Not all women are inundated. Some of us have to put the effort in.

I must have been through about a million girls, I’d love them, then leave them alone. I didn’t care how much they cried, no sir, their tears left me cold as a stone. It used to be when I’d see a girl that I liked, I’d get out my book and write down her name. Ah, but when the grass was greener over the other side, I’d just tear out the page.

It's fucking wonderful

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Feedback... I don't know why the women you meet must be bisexual when there's no mention of a female partner on your side.

If it's just 2 of you why must she be bi?

"I must be a minging woman then. Not all women are inundated. Some of us have to put the effort in. "

Why would they not mail you if you tell them not to?

"Feedback... I don't know why the women you meet must be bisexual when there's no mention of a female partner on your side.

If it's just 2 of you why must she be bi?"

It’s another one of those girls pretending to be a boy account !

When will fab get to grips with this, it’s blooming outrageous

"I must be a minging woman then. Not all women are inundated. Some of us have to put the effort in.

Why would they not mail you if you tell them not to?"

I've not always had this wording on my profile. I've been active the most part of 6 years.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Of course it is! Why do you think there's so many men who want to be!

By *ast_And_CuriousMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

If you really want to find out what it's like to be female online then do what I did once (on another dating site) and make up a female profile and see for yourself. It's unbelievable the volume of messages you get (Though using pics of an attractive female helped) and it's good for a laugh at some of the things some guys say. Mostly it's just "Hi gorgeous how are you" though and gets boring quickly.

"I must be a minging woman then. Not all women are inundated. Some of us have to put the effort in.

I've not always had this wording on my profile. I've been active the most part of 6 years. "

Yeah but, no but, yeah you say not to and you don't travel or accom. Do you post loads if not guys won't know to inundate you

I've not always had this wording on my profile. I've been active the most part of 6 years. "

I know. You've said it before and I don't understand it either because you have amazing pics. Could be a lack of suitable men in your area. Some men do read profiles so they may realise they're not your thing and don't mail.

Its just as good being a single guy too

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"If you really want to find out what it's like to be female online then do what I did once (on another dating site) and make up a female profile and see for yourself. It's unbelievable the volume of messages you get (Though using pics of an attractive female helped) and it's good for a laugh at some of the things some guys say. Mostly it's just "Hi gorgeous how are you" though and gets boring quickly. "

Its good fun looking at all the pics they send though isn't it!

"Its just as good being a single guy too"

You’re fooling no one buddy!

"I must be a minging woman then. Not all women are inundated. Some of us have to put the effort in. "

Put kettle on and I’ll drop you a nice treat into that barron mailbox of yours sweet cheeks

No sugar thanks x

"If you really want to find out what it's like to be female online then do what I did once (on another dating site) and make up a female profile and see for yourself. It's unbelievable the volume of messages you get (Though using pics of an attractive female helped) and it's good for a laugh at some of the things some guys say. Mostly it's just "Hi gorgeous how are you" though and gets boring quickly. "

Oh bloody hell i almost asked you for your pussy pic then

"Its just as good being a single guy too

You’re fooling no one buddy! "

I dont need 100 messages from divs just a few from crackers is enough

I've not always had this wording on my profile. I've been active the most part of 6 years.

Yeah but, no but, yeah you say not to and you don't travel or accom. Do you post loads if not guys won't know to inundate you "

Ha. I'm not really active at the moment hence the wording and profile. But it isn't always this way. And even when I'm actively looking and my profile is more enticing I have never been inundated. Even when I first joined... on several occasions. I therefore draw the conclusion that I'm the opposite of a penis magnet.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"If I was a lady for the day i would get fucked lots "

Oh no you wouldn't lol

Because you get women in real life doesnt mean that they always align sexually with you. Are you on here because you can’t get sex in Real life?

Because I have women in real life that would have a threesome, but they would want it to be with a stranger rather than someone they knew or knew I was seeing.

"Because I have women in real life that would have a threesome, but they would want it to be with a stranger rather than someone they knew or knew I was seeing. "

Such insight i bow to your wisdom oh love guru

No it was a genuine remark, dmfsr from poor me, looking for a unicorn is harder than looking for a shag, obviously. No need to be an arsehole is there?

It can be amazing. It can be tiring. It can be disappointing.

Yeah but, no but, yeah you say not to and you don't travel or accom. Do you post loads if not guys won't know to inundate you

Ha. I'm not really active at the moment hence the wording and profile. But it isn't always this way. And even when I'm actively looking and my profile is more enticing I have never been inundated. Even when I first joined... on several occasions. I therefore draw the conclusion that I'm the opposite of a penis magnet. "

Ha, you were one of the profiles I saw when I lived in Birmingham but I couldn't inundate because of your damn filters

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Because I have women in real life that would have a threesome, but they would want it to be with a stranger rather than someone they knew or knew I was seeing. "

How would the female you found on here know she was attracted to the female that she doesn't know and vice versa?

That would be the point of the conversation, I’m not desperate for it, how else would you find like minded women? Without putting their pictures out there like that?

Errrm if you must.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've already outed myself as manky. I still have a surfeit of condoms.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Why stay here if you so OK in real life?

Again!! It’s not easy to find a third woman for a threesome, so maybe come to a website where women are open about what they want. It’s easy to get a woman to sleep with more difficult to get two at the same time. Hope that answers your question.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I thought this was your female profile

"Because you get women in real life doesnt mean that they always align sexually with you. Are you on here because you can’t get sex in Real life?"

I am

"Because you get women in real life doesnt mean that they always align sexually with you. Are you on here because you can’t get sex in Real life?

I am"

Try dancing naked around the clothes pole on the rain

That sucks, tinder is probably the easiest place to get sex, if you just want regular one on one sex. However you’re either very picky or have specific needs.

"Because you get women in real life doesnt mean that they always align sexually with you. Are you on here because you can’t get sex in Real life?

I am

Try dancing naked around the clothes pole on the rain "

Like a sort of sex dance?

Might work

"That sucks, tinder is probably the easiest place to get sex, if you just want regular one on one sex. However you’re either very picky or have specific needs. "

Very specific

I am

Try dancing naked around the clothes pole on the rain

Like a sort of sex dance?

Might work"

You'll not be a solo dancer once the neighbours notice

Your profile also doesn’t say what you have got to offer others if they chose to play with you, so not much to grab peoples attention

Woman learn a different view towards sex. As they say a woman will have sex when she wants and a man when he can.

Thats why woman are very outnumbered on here

"Your profile also doesn’t say what you have got to offer others if they chose to play with you, so not much to grab peoples attention "

I offer my rapier wit, and a bit of ukulele playin'

Still no takers

I approach the women I find attractive, but obviously women get so many messages, it’s hard to go through and the ones that are the most attractive get the most messages clearly lol

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Your profile also doesn’t say what you have got to offer others if they chose to play with you, so not much to grab peoples attention

Still no takers"

Ukulele playing did’st thoust say? *unzipping flys*

"Your profile also doesn’t say what you have got to offer others if they chose to play with you, so not much to grab peoples attention

Still no takers

Ukulele playing did’st thoust say? *unzipping flys* "

Medieval English...

Shouldn't that be a mandolin thou seeketh?

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Still no takers

Medieval English...

Shouldn't that be a mandolin thou seeketh?"

I get an instant throbbing in my loins whenever I hear the lute to......mmmmm, tight bodices and buxum serving wenches.....

It's a misconception that people think it's easy for women on here. It really isn't.

Still no takers

Medieval English...

Shouldn't that be a mandolin thou seeketh?"

Funnily enough, I have one o' them

If I was a woman I would be Bi and a proper slut

Still no takers

Medieval English...

Funnily enough, I have one o' them"

What a medieval English

Still no takers

Medieval English...

What a medieval English "

No, a fucking mandolin

Obtuse fucker

Still no takers

Medieval English...

What a medieval English

No, a fucking mandolin

Obtuse fucker "

Don't think I've tried that position

Still no takers

Medieval English...

What a medieval English

No, a fucking mandolin

Obtuse fucker

Don't think I've tried that position "

Thats what they all say

I only reply if something catches my eye or mind. As in reply intending interest to know more of a particular person. If someone was polite, I often make an effort to say no thank you or good luck.

I never replied if the message indicates someone did not read my fab. For example I say I don't fancy skinny guys and one still messages me ??

I want to be treated respectfully so I try to do the same for others. Saying that, there were days when it was hard to cope with the volume and I bulk deleted

» Add a new message to this topic