FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Body Language, Sexual Receptivity and Recognition

Body Language, Sexual Receptivity and Recognition

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ow do again good folks

In a rare departure from my usual consuetude of waffling, today I’d like to keep this as succinct as possible…

We all know that when we are attracted to someone, we convey this via subtle (and in some instances, not so subtle) changes in our body language.

My question: Whilst the aforementioned signals are often subconsciously driven and involuntary in nature, what signals/changes in body language do you CONSCIOUSLY/deliberately employ to signal your attraction/sexual receptivity to someone?

Bonus question: How would you rate your skills at recognising these signals from another when they are directed at you?

Ok….I waffled slightly…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aramel.desiresMan 10 weeks ago

London

A couple of tactics I use:

I deliberately turn towards them if speaking in a group.

Listen and respond appropriately to their comments and interests.

Subtlety touch their hand is a good one to gauge their receptiveness. If they pull away and slap you then probably best to leave them alone.. Lol.

I'm terrible at spotting if someone likes me.

By *rHotNottsMan 10 weeks ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I stare at them and make my eyes got a little bit sleazy, I do it pretty well so I am told

By *imply DeeWoman 10 weeks ago

Wherever

Question 1: none I’m aware of

Question 2: painfully oblivious.

I’m a catch!

By *hilloutMan 10 weeks ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

The look of my eyes and tone of voice convey that nicely I think.😈

I'm pretty good at spotting signs of interest in others towards me.

By *izz70Woman 10 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Ow do again good folks

In a rare departure from my usual consuetude of waffling, today I’d like to keep this as succinct as possible…

We all know that when we are attracted to someone, we convey this via subtle (and in some instances, not so subtle) changes in our body language.

My question: Whilst the aforementioned signals are often subconsciously driven and involuntary in nature, what signals/changes in body language do you CONSCIOUSLY/deliberately employ to signal your attraction/sexual receptivity to someone?

Bonus question: How would you rate your skills at recognising these signals from another when they are directed at you?

Ok….I waffled slightly…"

great post. I am beginning to take more notice of how I react when I'm sexually attracted to someone and I've noticed I give more eye contact and smile more and the feeling that yes I want to bite my lip right now.

By *ever2old4toysCouple 10 weeks ago

Abingdon

Male of the couple here.

Eye contact, overtly smiling, close to but not in the personal space. If they mirror my body language then make more of a show of looking at their body. If they seem to enjoy the overt attention then test the water with a moment of physical contact. If they react well and don't seem scared start to share personal space.

If unsure at any point you just have to ask if they a comfortable. No need to shy away nervously because that can make them nervous. Just be confident and make clear that you are respectful and will step away if asked.

By *enelope2UWoman 10 weeks ago

Fife

Recognising signals is easy recognising intentions is another story

By *ustamanMan 10 weeks ago

weymouth

"Question 1: none I’m aware of

I’m a catch!"

This

By *asterMeliodasMan 10 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Question 1: none I’m aware of

I’m a catch!"

Another thing we have in common. The first time I properly hung out with my now-wife, she basically had her boobs in my face all night and I still had no idea she was interested.

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

I don't consciously employ any. I'm possibly more tactile, more likely to look at them. If I'm really attracted to someone my voice slightly changes, is huskier and betrays my thoughts more easily. I do try and hide it though. :D

I'm not great at recognising if another is attracted to me. Until we're kissing or they look at me with dilated pupils and then I think oh, maybe they do fancy me a little bit.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

If I can see they react particularly strongly to certain things I'll tend to do those more blatantly.

But I am awful at recognising when someone is flirting with me with intent.

Near Keith

"I don't consciously employ any. I'm possibly more tactile, more likely to look at them. If I'm really attracted to someone my voice slightly changes, is huskier and betrays my thoughts more easily. I do try and hide it though. :D

I'm not great at recognising if another is attracted to me. Until we're kissing or they look at me with dilated pupils and then I think oh, maybe they do fancy me a little bit."

*someone literally has their tongue down your throat*

"Hmm, maybe they're just being friendly."

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 10 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

I blush and try to hide the ever growing bulge in my pants

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"*someone literally has their tongue down your throat*

"Hmm, maybe they're just being friendly.""

I mean. It's just how we say hi at the MLS

By *eliWoman 10 weeks ago

I mean. It's just how we say hi at the MLS "

Exactly. Someone might be kissing me because they're feeling a bit frisky and I'm a person or they want to say hello or see if they could fancy me or or or... it's not always a sign that they really fancy me.

Near Keith

I mean. It's just how we say hi at the MLS "

So what I'm hearing is that I need to start attending those. XD

By *restonguy1981Man 10 weeks ago

preston

Reading body language is incredibly sexy, reading her eyes, sounds, uncomfortable shudders.

Knowing when she is at that point of letting all go and release her orgasm time after time.

That’s the desire when there is a deep and meaningful connection because we want to read them.

Have pleasure wash over them like a tsunami or pleasure that she cannot control as her beautiful pussy explodes.

That’s pleasure for both too, knowing the connection and desire brings complete pleasure to see that she’s absolutely adoring the pleasure I bring to her and never want to stop doing that.

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I personally love the strategic game of exploration of one another’s receptivity via ever closer proximity, augmented tactility, prolonged eye contact etc.

The realisation of mutual attraction, yearning as both hearts beat faster for what is inevitably to come….

It’s deliciously exhilarating

By *ansoffateMan 10 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I probably come across as quite passive initially. The demi thing makes me quite sensitive to flirtatious behaviours towards me, it can be a bit difficult to respond to as just because its not reciprocated in that moment, doesn't mean it won't be at some point. So my intuitive response doesn't give much away.

That's where certain personality types, who are quite skilled in subtly turning me on and revel in it tend to work with me. They are very rare though and usually the 'flirting' process (which is generally not really a separate process). Just emerges naturally with the process of hanging out and getting to know each other. It's a bit of a dance really with me. What you get out depends on what you put in.

Going straight in for the kill, like just snogging to see if there's chemistry there, wouldn't reveal anything for me really. Might be fun for shits and giggles, but that's about it.

By *imply DeeWoman 10 weeks ago

Wherever

You write beautifully.

By *atricia ParnelWoman 10 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

I have a tell. I touch what I want, if I don't touch them, I don't want them. Nice and simple

By *cottish guy 555Man 10 weeks ago

London

I can recognise when someone is attracted to someone else. For myself it needs to be directly communicated.

By *cottish guy 555Man 10 weeks ago

London

"You write beautifully. "

I think dee fancies someone.

By *ookie46Woman 10 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I stoke their thighs

Near Keith

"I stoke their thighs "

But where does the coal go?!

By *ophieslutTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Central

I'll move closer and give more undivided attention. My body will be pretty open and available. I'm guessing that I may be more flushed with blood, though this would be an involuntary change. Some of the above may also be involuntary too, so double influenced.

I'm aware of excitement with such engagement and likely deeper breathing. My eye contact will be a little more sustained though I consciously ensure I don't stare. I perhaps restrain myself a bit too much.

I'm fairly good at picking up interest but I can also confuse it sometimes with someone just being in the grip of excitement overall, not only related to me

By *ookie46Woman 10 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"I stoke their thighs

But where does the coal go?!"

Jesus Christ my fat fingers strike again 🙈

Near Keith

"I stoke their thighs

But where does the coal go?!

Jesus Christ my fat fingers strike again 🙈"

I mean I'm sure the thighs are stoked when you stroke them, so still valid.

» Add a new message to this topic