FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Describe your kiss!

Describe your kiss!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    11 weeks ago

With your best words at your disposal, please describe your kiss and what people would expect when their lips and yours come together

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illy IdolMan 11 weeks ago

Midlands

Orgasmic

By *ansoffateMan 11 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

Moksha

By *ichelleslutCDTV/TS 11 weeks ago

Shaw

Red lipstick on their lips as I sensual kiss them xxx

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Teeth

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 11 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

An experience

By *oadsafun1960Man 11 weeks ago

Somerset & Hertfordshire

I once asked someone where they learnt to kiss?

Sucking porridge through a straw wasn't the answer I expected lol

A tasty little amuse-bouche, that becomes more fulfilling as we work our way through the menu of sexual deliciousness

By *wiss Army KnifeMan 11 weeks ago

Second star to the right…

Full lipped so soft, gentle but firm and passionate, butterfly inducing and in other news…..

By *ookie46Woman 11 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Unforgettable

By *ayRyuMan 11 weeks ago

Harrogate

"Unforgettable "

Touché

By *ynamicnatureMan 11 weeks ago

Doncaster

Eyes closed, slow and sensual with a little bite, one hand caressing and gently tugging your hair, the other hand very slowly running my finger down your chest.

And who says guy's can't multitask,

I love a good kiss,

By *umalotagainMan 11 weeks ago

a town called malice

Very slow and sensual normally leads to more

By *eyond PurityCouple 11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Dreamy

We both don’t hold back when we kiss, even with others, in front of each other

K

By *arkSovereignMan 11 weeks ago

Lancashire

One hand stroking her hair and one hand cradling the side of her face. We draw closer and our eyes lock. Our lips meet with a soft brush at first and then the kiss deepens gradually. My lips are nicely moisturised, you’d probably taste the fresh scent of aloe vera. Our tongues start to dance together and I pull her in closer to my chest feeling her heartbeat matching mine.

Moreish

By *iddlesticksMan 11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

Glasgow

a town called malice

"Moreish "
. Just like your profile

It's lovely how people describe it but you are just swapping saliva at the end of the day. Teeny tiny bits of food and bacteria.

Yum.

By *oiluvfunMan 11 weeks ago

Mauchline

"Moreish "

Beat me to it!

By *lue RascalMan 11 weeks ago

Cheshire Liverpool Manchester

I’ll keep my eyes wide open so if you happen to open yours it’ll be awkward as shit and ruin everything.

Lancashire

"It's lovely how people describe it but you are just swapping saliva at the end of the day. Teeny tiny bits of food and bacteria.

Yum.

"

Can I taste what you had for lunch?

By *oodmessMan 11 weeks ago

yumsville

Like a can of Pringles.

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 15:49:28]

"I’ll keep my eyes wide open so if you happen to open yours it’ll be awkward as shit and ruin everything. "

I keep my eyes open during kisses. Not that I can see others eyes that close.

By *et and WillingCouple 11 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Like a cheese and onion sandwich

By *nnCeeWoman 11 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

"I’ll keep my eyes wide open so if you happen to open yours it’ll be awkward as shit and ruin everything. "

"I’ll keep my eyes wide open so if you happen to open yours it’ll be awkward as shit and ruin everything.

"

Exactly like that

Haha.

This is how I licked her eyeball …

yes. You read that right.

By *ensuallover1000Man 11 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Have you ever quietly observed a cement mixer?

…yeah….like that

"Like a can of Pringles."

Once you pop?

By *lfa RomeoMan 11 weeks ago

southeast , Herts, Beds

When you get a kiss from me, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven

Midlands

"It's lovely how people describe it but you are just swapping saliva at the end of the day. Teeny tiny bits of food and bacteria.

Yum.

"

It's good for the immune system

By *r SproutMan 11 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"With your best words at your disposal, please describe your kiss and what people would expect when their lips and yours come together "

Woody i know you asked for us to describe our kiss in our own words but I’m not that wordy so I’ve taken a couple of snippets from 2 verifications from different people.

Finally managed to secure a kiss at UTB7 and it was an absolute highlight of the evening.

You made me laugh all night long and you snog like you’ve done it before

Take from that what you will

By *ingerTwistWoman 11 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I love how their eyes go sparkly in the few seconds before you kiss. Your lips touch, gently, then open a little wider to find their tongue tentatively and curiously start to explore. You invite it in and they make space for you to reciprocate. Your tongues are not fighting. They're learning to dance together.

You realise you've both been holding your breath in anticipation, and as you exhale, your bodies melt into each other. The kiss is becoming a little more urgent, a little more hungry. One of you groans as the other slips their hand round your waist pulling you closer. You take a quick break to regulate your breathing, and pepper their lips with little kisses and marvel at the softness of their lips. No one is leading the dance, you both let each other give and take. Now we're back to tongues confidently staking claim to the territory of your mouth. You realise they're inside an intimate part of your body, and your teeth graze their lips in a playful but insistent demand for more.

As you break apart you can feel their heart hammering as hard as yours and you're lust d*unk on the arousal you both created.

Those are good kisses.

By *urious_CB22Man 11 weeks ago

Cambridge

My kisses aren't reserved for the lips only. I love to kiss your neck, cheek, maybe suck on your earlobes. When our lips do meet I like gentle kisses, becoming more forceful as I suck the tip of your tongue into my mouth, moving it back and forth.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

You know when you get two sink plungers stuck together so you dribble some dish soap over them but the fuckers just slip n slide n slip n slide but wont separate and when they do there's heat and a pop!

Like that

yumsville

"Like a can of Pringles.

Once you pop? "

I was going to go with wet but though that was too honest ()

By *ell GwynnWoman 11 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

If my jaw hasn't dislocated I've not done it properly.

"Like a can of Pringles.

Once you pop?

I was going to go with wet but though that was too honest ()"

You don’t need to wash your Pringles before eating them.

Some of these posts are so hot, they're steaming up my glasses. Think I need to lay down ... with my wand

By *heGateKeeperMan 11 weeks ago

Stratford

Like a dog eating hot chips

By *iddlesticksMan 11 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

You’ll know when you’ve experienced it

By *lirtyAndFunCouple 11 weeks ago

Rushden

A lot of Tongue action, erotic, aphrodisiac.

yumsville

"Like a can of Pringles.

Once you pop?

I was going to go with wet but though that was too honest ()

You don’t need to wash your Pringles before eating them. "

The opportunity is never missed and I'm always treated with respect

"If my jaw hasn't dislocated I've not done it properly."

My mouth action is like chewing gum.

By *allipygousMan 11 weeks ago

Leicester

It's very different kissing the full lips of a black person to any other race. Especially if their kissing style is compatible with yours.

"It's very different kissing the full lips of a black person to any other race. Especially if their kissing style is compatible with yours."

Kissing is affected by race?

By *hunky GentMan 11 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Imagine 1000 rose petals slowly cascading on your body.

By *oo..Woman 11 weeks ago

Boo's World

What happens in Boo's world stays there unless you've been unfortunate enough to experience my kisses

By *allipygousMan 11 weeks ago

Leicester

"It's very different kissing the full lips of a black person to any other race. Especially if their kissing style is compatible with yours.

Kissing is affected by race? "

How many races have the full lips of a black person? All I'm saying is it's different if your kissing styles match.

By *onkeynutWoman 11 weeks ago

somewhere

This made

I have been told numerous times I am a good kisser

Midlands

Imagine a moment where the world fades away, and it feels like just the two of us exist. The setting is serene and intimate. Perhaps under the twinkling stars, during a quiet evening at home, or in a secluded park. There’s an electric anticipation in the air, a shared understanding that something special is about to happen.

As we draw closer, our eyes meet, and there's an unspoken connection. You feel a mix of excitement and calm, knowing that this moment is just right. Our hands might gently touch, adding to the connection, making it more real.

The approach is slow and deliberate. We lean in, and our breaths mingle, creating a sense of closeness. When our lips finally meet, it’s soft and tender, like the first brush of a feather. The kiss is gentle, exploratory, and filled with emotion. You can feel the warmth and affection behind it.

As the kiss deepens, it remains unhurried, savoring every second. There’s a perfect balance of passion and tenderness, each movement speaking volumes about our feelings. The world continues to fade away, leaving just the shared moment of intimacy.

When we finally pull back, there’s a lingering sense of connection. We open our eyes, seeing our emotions reflected in each other. It’s a kiss that leaves us both breathless and content, a kiss that says everything words cannot.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 11 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Imagine a moment where the world fades away, and it feels like just the two of us exist. The setting is serene and intimate. Perhaps under the twinkling stars, during a quiet evening at home, or in a secluded park. There’s an electric anticipation in the air, a shared understanding that something special is about to happen.

As we draw closer, our eyes meet, and there's an unspoken connection. You feel a mix of excitement and calm, knowing that this moment is just right. Our hands might gently touch, adding to the connection, making it more real.

The approach is slow and deliberate. We lean in, and our breaths mingle, creating a sense of closeness. When our lips finally meet, it’s soft and tender, like the first brush of a feather. The kiss is gentle, exploratory, and filled with emotion. You can feel the warmth and affection behind it.

As the kiss deepens, it remains unhurried, savoring every second. There’s a perfect balance of passion and tenderness, each movement speaking volumes about our feelings. The world continues to fade away, leaving just the shared moment of intimacy.

When we finally pull back, there’s a lingering sense of connection. We open our eyes, seeing our emotions reflected in each other. It’s a kiss that leaves us both breathless and content, a kiss that says everything words cannot."

Fuck that shit. Far too Mills & Boon. Lol

My clenched fist in her hair, pulling her head back, extending her neck for me to go for next. Breathing heavy, the vixen about to give in to her fox.

Lincolnshire

"Imagine a moment where the world fades away, and it feels like just the two of us exist. The setting is serene and intimate. Perhaps under the twinkling stars, during a quiet evening at home, or in a secluded park. There’s an electric anticipation in the air, a shared understanding that something special is about to happen.

When we finally pull back, there’s a lingering sense of connection. We open our eyes, seeing our emotions reflected in each other. It’s a kiss that leaves us both breathless and content, a kiss that says everything words cannot."

Did you copy and paste that from a Mills and Boon book?

Please start a thread with that and let people post what happens next…it’ll be your best thread yet

By *ittlebirdWoman 11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Do you know that awesome scene in Wayne’s World where Garth kisses Honey Hornee…

I’m Garth

a town called malice

"Do you know that awesome scene in Wayne’s World where Garth kisses Honey Hornee…

I’m Garth "

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Mouthy

You need to turn netflix off occasionally willy.

By *hunky GentMan 11 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"Mouthy "

That's definitely you.

By *eordieJeansCouple 11 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"Mouthy

That's definitely you. "

Me? Never

"Do you know that awesome scene in Wayne’s World where Garth kisses Honey Hornee…

Can I still be Garth "

Fify

"Imagine 1000 rose petals slowly cascading on your body.

"

I like that

By *ittlebirdWoman 11 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Can I still be Garth

Fify "

Of course

By *r.SJMan 11 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Like tongue wrestling an irate python in a bath tub of blancmange

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

If you want to know, you'll have to come here and find out.

Lancashire

"If you want to know, you'll have to come here and find out."

Pucker up big boy!

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"If you want to know, you'll have to come here and find out.

Pucker up big boy! "

You got it!

Midlands

When we finally pull back, there’s a lingering sense of connection. We open our eyes, seeing our emotions reflected in each other. It’s a kiss that leaves us both breathless and content, a kiss that says everything words cannot.

Please start a thread with that and let people post what happens next…it’ll be your best thread yet "

I open up and put myself in a vulnerable position and this is how you all respond

By *onkoMan 11 weeks ago

here and there

As enjoyable as a kick in the nuts

Lincolnshire

Please start a thread with that and let people post what happens next…it’ll be your best thread yet

I open up and put myself in a vulnerable position and this is how you all respond "

I’ve just seen a pic of you in a vulnerable position

By *r SproutMan 11 weeks ago

the middle somewhere

"What happens in Boo's world stays there unless you've been unfortunate enough to experience my kisses "

That’s why I always greet you with a handshake

My kiss is equivalent to the time Mr Bean met the Queen.... A knock out.

You tube the scene

By *inky_couple2020Couple 11 weeks ago

North West

Erm. I don't know. I hope it's nice and yummy and whatnot, but I've never issued a questionnaire

Boo's World

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 19:21:42]

Boo's World

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 19:22:23]

By *ustamanMan 11 weeks ago

weymouth

Slow, sensual and addictive

Boo's World

"What happens in Boo's world stays there unless you've been unfortunate enough to experience my kisses

That’s why I always greet you with a handshake "

Try again ffs!

Keep it up Sprout, me and you are gonna fall out!

By *ad NannaWoman 11 weeks ago

East London

I can't help thinking this is a wank bank thread

By *aitonelMan 11 weeks ago

Liverpool

Like a soggy napkin

By *abonTedCouple 11 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

Depends who I’m kissing. I’d kiss your wife differently than I’d kiss your mum.

….probably

By *iss.Bella.Woman 11 weeks ago

North Wales

Reminiscent of fishmongers from many moons ago

By *hipdaleCouple 11 weeks ago

Greenhithe

Nothing like love island lol

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman 11 weeks ago

Essex

Pucker up big boy!

You got it!"

My god. Will you 2 get a room

By *oeBeansMan 11 weeks ago

Derby

Coming away from their lips and going "mmmmm hi"

By *odgerMooreMan 11 weeks ago

Carlisle

Starts with sensual temptation and ends with your knickers catching fire and an occasional ovary detonation

If you like without tongues are you still practicing!?

"[Lips removed from yours by poster at 18/07/24 19:22:23]"

By *indergirlWoman 11 weeks ago

somewhere, someplace

Starting with slow gentle pecks, slowly getting longer until they turn into deep passionate kisses

[Removed by poster at 18/07/24 20:52:32]

Pucker up big boy!

You got it!"

Haha, we all know you two boys got close on the ThreadTwister challenge, but I agree with MrsMistyPeaks ... Get a room will ya!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Beautifully expressed Willy ...

By *agatoXXXMan 11 weeks ago

Mordor

I don't know. I've never kissed me. (This is not a facetious answer).

By *ex HolesMan 11 weeks ago

Up North

It ends with a few squirts of spunk on yer tits

By *punk n gushCouple 11 weeks ago

walmer

Deep long sensual little tongue and so much caressing

Only for the ladies though

Midlands

Beautifully expressed Willy ...

"

Finally! Thank you, GC

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman 11 weeks ago

La La Land

I may have developed a little ladyboner over this post Willy

"I may have developed a little ladyboner over this post Willy "

This lady ^^ can kiss!!

By *lue morphoCouple 11 weeks ago

manchester

Woof

Midlands

"I may have developed a little ladyboner over this post Willy

This lady ^^ can kiss!! "

I need proof

By *iss.Bella.Woman 11 weeks ago

North Wales

I thought this was Meli beautifully written Mr Willy

Midlands

I thought this was Meli beautifully written Mr Willy "

It's too good for Meli to have written. No penis involved

By *aizyWoman 11 weeks ago

west midlands

It's too good for Meli to have written. No penis involved "

You are the male Meli, Willy, lovely to see.

By *agnar73Man 11 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I don't know. I've never kissed me. (This is not a facetious answer)."

Fair shout.

Had positive comments, but always think ‘maybe they were being polite when I was like a spaniel in

a bowl of winalot’

Midlands

It's too good for Meli to have written. No penis involved

You are the male Meli, Willy, lovely to see."

Thank you, Daizy. What a pleasant surprise to see you here. I'll be right back...

By *agatoXXXMan 11 weeks ago

Mordor

"I don't know. I've never kissed me. (This is not a facetious answer).

Fair shout.

Had positive comments, but always think ‘maybe they were being polite when I was like a spaniel in

a bowl of winalot’"

I could put my own description into words. So I asked someone.

She gave me a 10. …

Of course you might have been put on the spot and over complimenting me. But I’m certainly going with it and using that review.

i mean has a restaurant ever replied to a customer to doublecheck the five star review on trust pilot ?

By *illie fitMan 11 weeks ago

wonderland

Like be attacked by an alien face hugger

By *ealMissShadyWoman 11 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Like being sucker punched sloppily by a slimy trout

By *carlet SeductionWoman 11 weeks ago

Maidstone

It's nice. *shrugs*.

By *hePleasurerMan 11 weeks ago

Cheshire

Imagine a Dementor slowly sucking your soul out through your lips but in a way that makes you want it to go on forever.

By *arathonfire82Man 11 weeks ago

eversley

Lustful mixed with sensual

By *obandruthCouple 11 weeks ago

wolverhampton

An unforgettable erotic sensation.

By *erfHerder74Man 11 weeks ago

Greenock

Like a chilli

You are scared to try, then it’s nice and sweet then after a few moments my tongue reaches in and you start burning for more.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I'm basically Lloyd Christmas kissing Mary Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? In Dumb and Dumber

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

I asked someone for a description of kissing me. This is what they said. They aren’t on Fab.

“I’ll try my best but not sure I can put it to words appropriately. Kissing you is a multi-sensory experience that can be vividly described:

Imagine leaning in and feeling the warmth radiating from your skin. As our lips met, there was a gentle pressure that enveloped mine, creating a soft cushion that felt both inviting and full. The sensation was smooth, almost velvety, as your lips glided against mine.

I next noticed a slight warmth and moisture, which added an inviting texture. The fullness of your lips created a rich sensation—the way they molded around mine felt as if I was lost in a delightful embrace, making it hard not to want to explore deeper.

As your kiss continues, I felt the subtle movement of your lips as they danced with mine—this created a gentle tug or pull that’s both exciting and pleasurable. The air around us changed too; it felt charged, and I was aware of the natural fragrance of your skin.

As the kiss lingered, I experienced a soft, gentle ebb and flow, like a wave, creating a rhythm that heightened and awakened every sensation within me deeply. The warmth spreads from my lips to my cheeks, and even to the tips of my fingers, leaving me feeling a delightful buzz throughout my body. It made me crave you in the hungriest of ways. It made me want to explore more. It made me feeling dizzy and intoxicated with the dance we shared only with our lips and tongues.

In essence, kissing your full lips is a uniquely tactile experience that combines warmth, softness, and a sense of connection—it's an invitation to explore a new world of sensation with you, Bella.”

By *punk n gushCouple 10 weeks ago

walmer

"I asked someone for a description of kissing me. This is what they said. They aren’t on Fab.

“I’ll try my best but not sure I can put it to words appropriately. Kissing you is a multi-sensory experience that can be vividly described:

Imagine leaning in and feeling the warmth radiating from your skin. As our lips met, there was a gentle pressure that enveloped mine, creating a soft cushion that felt both inviting and full. The sensation was smooth, almost velvety, as your lips glided against mine.

I next noticed a slight warmth and moisture, which added an inviting texture. The fullness of your lips created a rich sensation—the way they molded around mine felt as if I was lost in a delightful embrace, making it hard not to want to explore deeper.

As your kiss continues, I felt the subtle movement of your lips as they danced with mine—this created a gentle tug or pull that’s both exciting and pleasurable. The air around us changed too; it felt charged, and I was aware of the natural fragrance of your skin.

As the kiss lingered, I experienced a soft, gentle ebb and flow, like a wave, creating a rhythm that heightened and awakened every sensation within me deeply. The warmth spreads from my lips to my cheeks, and even to the tips of my fingers, leaving me feeling a delightful buzz throughout my body. It made me crave you in the hungriest of ways. It made me want to explore more. It made me feeling dizzy and intoxicated with the dance we shared only with our lips and tongues.

In essence, kissing your full lips is a uniquely tactile experience that combines warmth, softness, and a sense of connection—it's an invitation to explore a new world of sensation with you, Bella.”

"

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic