FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bit of advice

Bit of advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    11 weeks ago

How can I get to meet like minded people. Is my profile that bad? ???????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urry BlokeMan 11 weeks ago

Well, the 'warning' paragraph is about four times the length of what you've got to say about yourself...

By *4bimMan 11 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

Wait.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, you must be cautious.

By *r John WickMan 11 weeks ago

The Continental

Read it and ask yourself if you’d meet you.

Your pointless legal warning is longer than your profile….. says it all for most ladies here.

By *naswingdressWoman 11 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'd want to know much more about you on your profile, and see more pictures.

As others say, the disclaimer is meaningless and makes people look a bit gullible

By *ou only live onceMan 11 weeks ago

London

You say you want to meet "like minded" people, but there's nothing in your profile to suggest what that is.

By *asterMeliodasMan 11 weeks ago

Near Keith

"How can I get to meet like minded people. Is my profile that bad? ???????"

In the nicest possible way, almost every single piece of information you've put in your bio is available via the other sections of the profile for it, so you haven't really said anything about yourself that isn't a legal disclaimer that means nothing whatsoever.

By *r John WickMan 11 weeks ago

The Continental

I’ve just used your photo.

What ya gonna do about it?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman 11 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

I always like to see the disclaimer in action. It restores my faith in human incomprehension

By *ripfillMan 11 weeks ago

havant

"I always like to see the disclaimer in action. It restores my faith in human incomprehension"

I will now check the small

Print ?

By *ou only live onceMan 11 weeks ago

London

"I’ve just used your photo.

What ya gonna do about it? "

To be fair, his disclaimer is just a question. Will you be subject to legal action? He's asking you!

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

Three things straight off (1 & 2 are linked).

1. Cannot accomodate usually indicates youre not single but you don't say that.

2. Only meet during the day as work nights...OK you may work nights, but usually a guy who only meets daytimes is not single.

3. The pointless "legal" statement, get rid of it, it means nothing and only makes you look daft.

If you're not sungle, be honest and say so. There are plenty on her who are looking for extras they dobt get at home.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 11 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"How can I get to meet like minded people. Is my profile that bad? ???????"

Take a look around. Look at good profiles and pics see what you like, listen to the advice. Do fuck all about it and moan. Loads do.

By *ucka39Man 11 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

The simplest way browse other profiles see how they've done there's for ideas then create your own style

By *ornyvirginphxWoman 11 weeks ago

phoenix

[Removed by poster at 14/07/24 23:57:16]

By *eliusMan 11 weeks ago

Henlow

I find the disclaimers that people put on their profiles hilarious. Someone used the word gullible on here, you are being really nice, too nice ‘cos gullible is not the word that springs to mind when I come across these profiles.

By *ornyvirginphxWoman 11 weeks ago

phoenix

To be quite blunt: you have one photo that really doesn’t show much of anything. And your profile says almost nothing as it repeats the same information that is already shown above (age, sexuality, etc) and then gives that copy and paste chain letter sounding fab warning. From my perspective, there is nothing enticing or unique about your profile as it stands now, so I’d delete any messages/winks/invites.

In my opinion (take that for what it’s worth, we all have different takes on what makes a profile “good”):

1) You need to add more photos. Multiple pics. Clear, recent pics. Different angles. Entice me. Intrigue me. 2) Remove the useless warning about fab. 3) write a more detailed profile description about what you are looking for and interested in. What “like minded” people are you hoping to meet?

By *ornucopiaMan 11 weeks ago

Bexley

"You say you want to meet "like minded" people, but there's nothing in your profile to suggest what that is."

Sounds a bit like the last ditch Tory election initiative to appeal to 'common sense' and 'people who do the right thing'. Being 'like minded' is hard to define!

Points taken new here so unsure where I'm going wrong. As for the legal disclaimer shit. Seen it on a few profiles thought it meant something? I dunno.

Will update profile and get some more pics up.

One love

Near Keith

"Points taken new here so unsure where I'm going wrong. As for the legal disclaimer shit. Seen it on a few profiles thought it meant something? I dunno.

One love "

The disclaimer is one of those viral hoaxes that makes the rounds every so often.

By *koda33Man 11 weeks ago

garvesend

DDP84 ...... ??

That's actually not a bad question !!

In the same boat myself lol

Loads of feed back tho mate take the advice..I definitely am

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

"Points taken new here so unsure where I'm going wrong. As for the legal disclaimer shit. Seen it on a few profiles thought it meant something? I dunno.

One love "

You say ‘new here’ yet it seems you’ve been a member for a year or more

You might like to add on your profile that you bake a mean cheesecake, it may well entice some women..just saying

I joined a year ago when I became single just browsing but not ready to get into anything as came out of a long marriage and wasn't sure the direction myife was gonna take.

Now I'm here to have a good time

By *koda33Man 11 weeks ago

garvesend

"I joined a year ago when I became single just browsing but not ready to get into anything as came out of a long marriage and wasn't sure the direction myife was gonna take.

Now I'm here to have a good time"

Well said

Near Keith

One love

You say ‘new here’ yet it seems you’ve been a member for a year or more

You might like to add on your profile that you bake a mean cheesecake, it may well entice some women..just saying "

Fuck the women, if there's cheesecake on the go I want it.

By *eroLondonMan 11 weeks ago

Mayfair

My dear chap, first you have to define what "like minded" means? It's an abstract term bandied about by the many and understood by the few.

There are many on here who have minds which they do not like, some would like to mind and a few offer a mind that isn't worth liking.

The women on here lack any resemblance to having a mind, for they cannot think for themselves. The men have a mind but lack any comprehension on what to do with it. This place is a lost cause.

By *lynJMan 11 weeks ago

Morden

"Wait.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, you must be cautious."

Are you suggesting we're in Mos Eisley?

» Add a new message to this topic