FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > For Those Of You Who Compose Verifications…

For Those Of You Who Compose Verifications…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ey up good folks

You know, I’m a really nosey bugger and was following a verification trail earlier (a curious predilection of mine).

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I read with interest a veri from a chap regarding a lovely lady (neither are on the forum by the way so you can all breath a collective sigh of relief) who he described as having ‘the best tits’ he had ever played with.

This got me thinking (another curious propensity of mine) - considering that he had previously left a fair few veris for other women on here, I wonder how they would have subsequently felt if they were to read of his subsequent ‘superior’ conquest?

With the above in mind:

Are you mindful when composing verifications, not to overshadow/diminish/potentially hurt the feelings of previous meets/partners on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsKOTCTWoman 12 weeks ago

Leeds

If I'm verifying the person the only person I have in mind is them.

If others are offended that's a them issue - although I very much doubt I write anything that would cause anyone to get offended, I'm not into sexual trip advisor.

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Ey up good folks

You know, I’m a really nosey bugger and was following a verification trail earlier (a curious predilection of mine).

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I read with interest a veri from a chap regarding a lovely lady (neither are on the forum by the way so you can all breath a collective sigh of relief) who he described as having ‘the best tits’ he had ever played with.

This got me thinking (another curious propensity of mine) - considering that he had previously left a fair few veris for other women on here, I wonder how they would have subsequently felt if they were to read of his subsequent ‘superior’ conquest?

With the above in mind:

Are you mindful when composing verifications, not to overshadow/diminish/potentially hurt the feelings of previous meets/partners on here?

"

I think people mostly understand that for things like that there's going to be an element of flattery or hyperbole involved. That said, I would personally avoid superlative statements like that.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Apparently I should not be passed by and left at least 6 people wanting more. In addition my fingers are magic as is my tongue and I have unbelievable stamina. My most endearing attributes are that I am punctual and smell nice. I am respectful and know who I am after orgasming in seconds.

And I still cannot find someone to love.

By *eroLondonMan 12 weeks ago

Mayfair

The verifications that I write for other people are somewhat nonconventional, in that I've injected elements of subjective humour and made it sound a tad prosaic. The intention being that I've disabused any presumptions to the reader who may think it was/was not a sexual meet.

By *ot to giggleWoman 12 weeks ago

Coventry

i write for the person i have met - and anything relevant to them, each is personal as best it can be. Personal info is well personal!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Comparison is the thief of joy.

It's something I try to avoid in almost all aspects of meeting people.

By *avinaTVTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

When I write veris, I avoid the use of comparitives, so that my verification of my enjoyment of the meet is self- contained and stands on its own merits. It's perfectly possible to express one's appreciation without resorting to calling it the best, or better than anyone else in any respect.

By *allipygousMan 12 weeks ago

Leicester

The experienced will always say "One of the best..."

By *uriousscouserWoman 12 weeks ago

Wirral

As long as he didn't follow up with "not like those saggy old udders on Curious Scouser" I probably wouldn't give it a second thought.

I'm pretty self-centred so if it's not about me then I'm not really arsed.

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman 12 weeks ago

Markfield

"Apparently I should not be passed by and left at least 6 people wanting more. In addition my fingers are magic as is my tongue and I have unbelievable stamina. My most endearing attributes are that I am punctual and smell nice. I am respectful and know who I am after orgasming in seconds.

And I still cannot find someone to love."

And all that in just 4 weeks. Poor you

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple 12 weeks ago

kent

Those kinds of details and phrases are not something I would feature in a verification. It is always specific to the character of the other person or couple, not their physical attributes x

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

I want one that refers to my muffins.

Most of ours are silly and/or social, we don't write explicit ones

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I want one that refers to my muffins.

Most of ours are silly and/or social, we don't write explicit ones "

‘Kinky’s muffins are even better than Gregg’s, Limited edition Cherry Bakewell ones and far better than all the previous muffins I’ve played with on here!

Remember; treat her muffins with respect.’

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 12 weeks ago

London

"Ey up good folks

With the above in mind:

"

No?

By *inky_couple2020Couple 12 weeks ago

North West

"I want one that refers to my muffins.

Most of ours are silly and/or social, we don't write explicit ones

‘Kinky’s muffins are even better than Gregg’s, Limited edition Cherry Bakewell ones and far better than all the previous muffins I’ve played with on here!

Remember; treat her muffins with respect.’ "

Something like that

There ARE already veris that reference baked goods and pizza

Somewhere In The Ether…

Intriguing yet perplexing update: I’ve just been on my local feed and there’s a chap who has proclaimed the last three women to all have provided him with the best blowjob of his life (eh?!)

Whilst I very much applaud his equal praise….which lady did in fact give the best blowjob? (Asking for a friend….obviously….)

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Intriguing yet perplexing update: I’ve just been on my local feed and there’s a chap who has proclaimed the last three women to all have provided him with the best blowjob of his life (eh?!)

Whilst I very much applaud his equal praise….which lady did in fact give the best blowjob? (Asking for a friend….obviously….) "

Maybe it was a succession of increasingly more amazing blowjobs and, at the time, they were all the best of his life up to that point.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Intriguing yet perplexing update: I’ve just been on my local feed and there’s a chap who has proclaimed the last three women to all have provided him with the best blowjob of his life (eh?!)

Whilst I very much applaud his equal praise….which lady did in fact give the best blowjob? (Asking for a friend….obviously….)

Maybe it was a succession of increasingly more amazing blowjobs and, at the time, they were all the best of his life up to that point."

A good point

He may be yet to achieve the true blowjob zenith…

By *midnight-Woman 12 weeks ago

I've seen plenty described as the best they've every had, which always makes

me raise a quizzical eyebrow!

» Add a new message to this topic