FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Anyone else find the cam rooms odd?

Anyone else find the cam rooms odd?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    9 weeks ago

I find it really strange that there are people in cam rooms, eating, just sitting there for hours on end in their dressings gowns etc? I thought this site was supposed to be sexy?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterMeliodasMan 9 weeks ago

Near Keith

"I find it really strange that there are people in cam rooms, eating, just sitting there for hours on end in their dressings gowns etc? I thought this site was supposed to be sexy?! "

Maybe some people have a just-sitting-there-eating fetish. :P

By (user no longer on site) OP    9 weeks ago

Ha! There is that!

By *otwife2012Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

Just watched a girl , cleaning her ear out with a cotton bud.

Very strange for a sex site.

By *aramel.desiresMan 7 weeks ago

Walton.

Some cameras are definitely an acquired taste. It's almost big brother gone wrong.

By *igdave79Man 7 weeks ago

Twechar

Sometimes there's loads of people in the chat NOT chatting and 1 person on cam hardly even paying attention. WTF?

By *oupleforadventureCouple 7 weeks ago

ipswich

I couldn’t agree more. I went in for the first time yesterday and it was one of the most depressing experiences of my life. Just awful.

By *ixfootfiveandabitMan 7 weeks ago

oxford

Funny how as soon as a single female jumps on cam it immediately goes that dark red colour to tell you there’s however many people watching.

Never notice a single male camera ever change from the white to assume no more than 1 is watching.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 24/07/24 14:56:06]

"I find it really strange that there are people in cam rooms, eating, just sitting there for hours on end in their dressings gowns etc? I thought this site was supposed to be sexy?! "

Thank you! I say this to them all the time.. usual wierd convo in there..

'How's you today hun'

'Not bad, just been shopping for cushions'

'Ah that sounds lush, did you get to the dentists?'

'Yeah, was a brilliant day. No I'm going tomorrow'

...it's a sex site!!! Arghhhh

"Just watched a girl , cleaning her ear out with a cotton bud.

Very strange for a sex site."

Damn!! Always miss lasses putting things in their holes.

By *enelope2UWoman 7 weeks ago

Fife

Quote enjoy the cams I don't watch them I'm usually performing though

By *angtidy42Couple 7 weeks ago

Redditch

We enjoy going on the cams and then click though the men who are watching us.

Tracy then DMs one who is slow wanking himself and asks if he would like to tell us what to do and the we do as he wants. Funny that most of them start wanking harder as Tracy asks would he like to be sucked off or would he like to go on the lower side doing DVP.

They ofter seam to cum quite quickly and need to clean up.

By *aulupforitMan 7 weeks ago

Corbridge

Yes have noticed that as well and listening to music and talking instead of typing,Yes I can turn the sound off but then can not hear anything.

By *lowupdollTV/TS 7 weeks ago

S. Herts

Guys will wank to a dish rag in there if you leave it on cam a while.

By *issyHollyABDLTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Sheffield

I do find it odd when sometimes there are groups of people who know eachother sometimes having quite in depth conversations about personal things in the main chat. Feels a bit jarring to see things like 'hope the funeral went ok' in amongst the requests for a bit of nipple play.

I usually go in as a viewer because I want to see some dicks being played with, but as you say, there's people sat there at their PC fully clothed with a coffee and a vape. Each to their own but on rare occasion I cam I try to not be on cam until playing etc.

By *erry bull1Man 7 weeks ago

doncaster

"I do find it odd when sometimes there are groups of people who know eachother sometimes having quite in depth conversations about personal things in the main chat. Feels a bit jarring to see things like 'hope the funeral went ok' in amongst the requests for a bit of nipple play.

I usually go in as a viewer because I want to see some dicks being played with, but as you say, there's people sat there at their PC fully clothed with a coffee and a vape. Each to their own but on rare occasion I cam I try to not be on cam until playing etc."

when I go in I dress up and ride my dildo

By *weeteatMan 7 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

They just glitch. Anyone fucking or wanking let me ring u

By *ensman100Man 7 weeks ago

Hounslow

There are folk who'd pay good money to watch that!

By *hePleasurerMan 7 weeks ago

Cheshire

If I'm in a cam room I'm usually on cam, and if I'm on cam I'm usually stroking my cock, because I just love being watched. Depending on the time of day, I can have a decent number of watchers and it's a huge turn-on to give them something tasty to watch.

What really annoys me are the people who think I should do what they want, instead of what I want. But no one has asked me to clean my ear out yet...

By *ungwelsh8.5Couple 7 weeks ago

haverfordwest

"Quote enjoy the cams I don't watch them I'm usually performing though"

To be fair your worth watching as your very well put together and have some very nice bits n bobs

By *imply DeeWoman 7 weeks ago

Wherever

I found them eerily fascinating.

And how everyone is vaping. I mean, EVERYONE.

By *i FunstersCouple 7 weeks ago

West Lancashire

"Guys will wank to a dish rag in there if you leave it on cam a while. "

Three of the cams have exactly that

By *oastal1968Man 7 weeks ago

London

Nothing wrong with my dish rag!

By *affa CakesCouple 7 weeks ago

Tidworth Wiltshire

cam rooms = wank time, which when you thing about it..at least it on cam and not in the bushes / toilet of some park.

By *irmHandedMan 7 weeks ago

Lincoln

Are the chat channels weird, stilted, odd and creepy? Sure.

But are they proportionally more creepy than the profiles and standards of messages?

Well, I don't get messages. I'm a guy.

But based on my female friends and partners' experiences, creepy kind of seems to be a default setting. Your mileage may vary depending on what type of behaviour you expect your humans to be comptetent at.

By *izzmonsterMan 7 weeks ago

South Shields

Your right I don't want to see people eating their breakfast I want to see some guy eating pussy or a woman sucking on a sausage sized cock

I always wonder why so many don’t have there cam on and don’t chat I like to chat and get naked on cam

By *heelerMan 7 weeks ago

Northants

They obviously get turned on by it when I'm on cam usually playing with my cock.

By *n1cornHa1redDJWoman 7 weeks ago

MiddleofMyStreet

It's all down to personal preference, I like to go on cam and get naked from time to time and play... but not all the time. I usually go in to have a natter in the chat rooms... have a giggle etc... plus i find it easier to have a real time conversation in the chat room then the ping pong of messages in my inbox....

We are all different it is the beauty of it... would be rather boring if we were all the same

By *ed-monkeyCouple 7 weeks ago

Hailsham

Question is .. is this a "sex site" .. or a life-style site?

Or is that a whole other thread?

By *onaghanMaanMan 7 weeks ago

Louth

"I find it really strange that there are people in cam rooms, eating, just sitting there for hours on end in their dressings gowns etc? I thought this site was supposed to be sexy?!

I don't go Cam, or chat, I like to watch. I like to see a nice pair of boobs, or having a good playing or some sucking or fucking. There doesn't seem to be as many 3somes or as there use to be on Cam. It has got very tame of late.

Not sure I will renew my subscription. The site settings seemed to have charged recently where that if you go into a room, when its full or nearly full, some cams are not visible to me any more.

I always wonder why so many don’t have there cam on and don’t chat I like to chat and get naked on cam "

By *maginitivemindMan 6 weeks ago

East Mids

Strangely addictive if a little bizarre at times

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

So... The cam rooms are people being people then...

By *maginitivemindMan 6 weeks ago

East Mids

Exactly!!

By *ockdownlickdownMan 6 weeks ago

Crewe

Anyone remember the babestation parody that used to play on Dave? This post reminded me of that. A big, dirty out of shape man who no doubt still gets more action than I lol

By *n1cornHa1redDJWoman 6 weeks ago

MiddleofMyStreet

"I find it really strange that there are people in cam rooms, eating, just sitting there for hours on end in their dressings gowns etc? I thought this site was supposed to be sexy?!

I don't go Cam, or chat, I like to watch. I like to see a nice pair of boobs, or having a good playing or some sucking or fucking. There doesn't seem to be as many 3somes or as there use to be on Cam. It has got very tame of late.

Not sure I will renew my subscription. The site settings seemed to have charged recently where that if you go into a room, when its full or nearly full, some cams are not visible to me any more.

I always wonder why so many don’t have there cam on and don’t chat I like to chat and get naked on cam "

You can change a setting in privacy which hides your cam from view only users.

So as a siter supporter you can go into a room as view only when its full. It depends if the user's cam has that privacy setting on or not. Other times if you cannot see someone on cam (yet their cam is on) they may have blocked.

By *izandpaulCouple 6 weeks ago

merseyside

I agree.

I find it all a bit sad really.

Sitting in front of a camera, by yourself, hardly any interaction and thinking it's remotely sexy.

Wonder what they are like at a real face to face meeting.

Lots of sad,lonely people out there.

By *ed-monkeyCouple 6 weeks ago

Hailsham

I agree.

I find it all a bit sad really.

Sitting in front of a camera, by yourself, hardly any interaction and thinking it's remotely sexy.

Wonder what they are like at a real face to face meeting.

Lots of sad,lonely people out there. "

Each to their own huh?

It's fair easy .. no likey don't use?

By *izandpaulCouple 6 weeks ago

merseyside

[Removed by poster at 31/07/24 10:21:19]

By *punfun432Man 6 weeks ago

Ancaster

I think some may be missing the obvious here. Tell you what, do a little experiment.

Log on to chat and surf a few busy rooms. (but do not start cam)and when you do check who the last person to look at your profile was. You could also look at the number of recebt fabbed pics. Do this for ten minutes then log off and see how many profile visitors happened during that period (why it's useful to find the latest who looked at the start).

Now log back in and do the same period of time in rooms but this time turn youe cam on but do not have it on your best feature. Point the cam at your elbow, or ear ort something. After ten mis log off and count up profile views - even though you had nothing titilating on show your mere presence on the 'cam on' list will generate traffic to your profile.

Repeat again but this time doing something depraved on a perfectly lit slice of live video play and it will be higher still.

It's why its a good idea to regularly upload pics or take previously private ones to public status....simply appearing in the 'latest photos' albums generare traffic to your profile. Same to a lesser extent by updating your status, adding a meet or a forum post. Its how you go-a fishing in these here waters

Traffic doesn't mean quality or even that it will result in a meet but it's a bit of a numbers game to start with and whilst I agree that people sat fully dressed and looking bored or eating is a massive turn-off, it's not without reason.

By *erri_kissesTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Islington

Thank you! I say this to them all the time.. usual wierd convo in there..

'How's you today hun'

'Not bad, just been shopping for cushions'

'Ah that sounds lush, did you get to the dentists?'

'Yeah, was a brilliant day. No I'm going tomorrow'

...it's a sex site!!! Arghhhh "

Were you having sex while composing this then?

By *an DeLyonMan 6 weeks ago

County Durham

"Ha! There is that! "

Could be a lot worse involving a toilet 🤐💩💩💩

By *an1978Woman 6 weeks ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

Maybe it would be good to have a vanilla/clothed camroom to just chat and meet new people.

Or a specific naked chat for those that want to lol.

But you wouldn't find me on camera

Fab is very much for the networking for me, being wankfodder for strangers isn't my cup of tea.

By *andT1970Couple 6 weeks ago

sw london

Yeah very odd a lot of the rime....T does go on there known again and has a private cam with someone hung,see how quickly they come !!!

By *tumpy226Couple 5 weeks ago

ramsgate

Thought exactly the same . Thought I’d have a bit of fun on there and it’s just random chats , and about 100 blokes watching one female camera 😂

By *oastal1968Man 5 weeks ago

London

"Yeah very odd a lot of the rime....T does go on there known again and has a private cam with someone hung,see how quickly they come !!!"

Pretty quick if her pictures are anything to go by. 😍

By *uff the Boner!Man 5 weeks ago

SWANSEA

I just want a shag! Lol

By *ucka39Man 5 weeks ago

Newcastle

At times it does feel like I'm watching Google box

By *usty_Nail80Man 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

Yip. Strange and pretty crap tbh.

By *oping4plentyMan 5 weeks ago

Maidstone

There are certainly some VERY STRANGE people about! And as you've just confirmed it's not just middle aged blokes!

By *Buster-Man 5 weeks ago

Mold

I think some people enjoy living their lives on cam, I have yet to see a cam room that actually turns me on, I find the dull and boring, and so I very very rarely have a look on them.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 5 weeks ago

Cap d'Agde

"You can change a setting in privacy which hides your cam from view only users."

And there you have the reason why people turn their cameras on when they're not doing anything...

By *rWhite4YouMan 5 weeks ago

Manchester

"Sometimes there's loads of people in the chat NOT chatting and 1 person on cam hardly even paying attention. WTF?"

Comes to a chat site , not to chat.

By *altandPepper24Couple 5 weeks ago

Liverpool

"You can change a setting in privacy which hides your cam from view only users.

And there you have the reason why people turn their cameras on when they're not doing anything..."

hahahaha I got caught out with this in the chat room being nosey at 8am left tit basically hanging out whilst eating my cheerios my pic got fabbed over 20 times in like 15 seconds absolutely mortified

By *otswoldsmale46Man 4 weeks ago

shipston on stour

My cams won’t even load now

By *heonixrising500Man 4 weeks ago

Barnsley

Got to admit i enjoy people watching me on cam

By *torm in a G cupWoman 4 weeks ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

I've had some great times in the chat rooms here, sometimes me on cam, sometimes watching others and rben just through the banter.

It really depends on who is in the room though and the vibe (not just the one I'm playing with )

By *trkenitMan 4 weeks ago

Clovis

I think it's disgusting! Sloppy looking and unattractive.

» Add a new message to this topic