FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine benefits for children?

Vaccine benefits for children?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 10 weeks ago

Central

Studies have shown reductions in asthma attacks, for children over 5, who've had the Covid vaccines. This is correlational and there may be other benefits, from living around more people who are vaccinated etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Stockport

Yes, whether the covid vaccines are directly responsible for this reduction or not, it certainly shows that there are benefits for children of having health aware parents who believe in medicine and science...

Central

"Yes, whether the covid vaccines are directly responsible for this reduction or not, it certainly shows that there are benefits for children of having health aware parents who believe in medicine and science..."

By *uenevereWoman 10 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Yes, whether the covid vaccines are directly responsible for this reduction or not, it certainly shows that there are benefits for children of having health aware parents who believe in medicine and science..."

Absolutely.

The recent reduction in vaccine take up for children is worrying.

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

Hahaha

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 10 weeks ago

Reading

"Hahaha"
something amusing you? Please share……

By *tlanshiaWoman 10 weeks ago

Chatham

This.

Vaccines are a victim of there own success. People have forgotten what life was like pre vaccines, and think then the enemy

Central

"Yes, whether the covid vaccines are directly responsible for this reduction or not, it certainly shows that there are benefits for children of having health aware parents who believe in medicine and science...

This.

Vaccines are a victim of there own success. People have forgotten what life was like pre vaccines, and think then the enemy"

Vaccines have been silent saviours of our well-being, just a few minutes to have them and then years of protection. Not talked about much and yet they must have been revolutionary, when first introduced, when so many people died in each family, as a standard part of life. Silent success

By *assageVirtuosoMan 10 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Hahaha"

As far as the covid vaccine is concerned , definitely Ha-Ha-Ha.

I would've thought that "scientists" would stop talking further nonsense. Stringing us along for a couple of years was plenty.

By *icecouple561Couple 10 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Yes, whether the covid vaccines are directly responsible for this reduction or not, it certainly shows that there are benefits for children of having health aware parents who believe in medicine and science...

This.

Vaccines are a victim of there own success. People have forgotten what life was like pre vaccines, and think then the enemy"

I can just about remember seeing people in 'iron lungs' because they had polio. I grew up with a boy who had it because his mum didn't want to get him vaccinated

By *readsOfValhallaCouple 10 weeks ago

birmingham

I had a vaccine once when I was a child and grew wings from my knee caps and flew into a brick wall.... unfortunately I couldn't look out the window for legal reasons in case I saw a builder having a poo

By *illan-KillashMan 10 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

"Hahaha

I would've thought that "scientists" would stop talking further nonsense. Stringing us along for a couple of years was plenty. "

They're still stringing us along with vaccines for measles, mumps, rubella, polio, malaria and loads of other things.

Been doing it for decades the bastards.

How dare they invent things that have saved millions of lives. It's just selfish.

By *aptainBonesMan 10 weeks ago

Wittering

I make a point of keeping talk of my son and Fab separate.

But vaccines assist in the prevention of SIDS. Anyone who still believes vaccines cause various sub-illnesses or disabilities are just plain ignorant.

By *ea_toastkinkyWoman 10 weeks ago

Hinckley

"Hahaha

I would've thought that "scientists" would stop talking further nonsense. Stringing us along for a couple of years was plenty. "

I take it you weren't working in research, medical, social care or the funeral industry like some of us did during it all.

By *I TwoCouple 10 weeks ago

all around

"Hahaha something amusing you? Please share……

"

Green arrow

By *ripodius WillyusMan 10 weeks ago

Colne

When i was a kid and my children were kids jabs for all sorts like german measles and the like and for decades been under control until last few year where cases increased.

Its not coincidence the folk who thought covid jabs were untested the same to a degree will have been the same views.

Facts are without mmr jabs etc they will come back fairly quick.

Proof is in the pudding and in my view parents who refuse their kids same chances not to get seriously should be given now.

Those parents are not thinking about all the above are putting not just own kids health at risk but others who may mix with themself.

Selfish in my view

SouthEast

"When i was a kid and my children were kids jabs for all sorts like german measles and the like and for decades been under control until last few year where cases increased.

Its not coincidence the folk who thought covid jabs were untested the same to a degree will have been the same views.

Proof is in the pudding and in my view parents who refuse their kids same chances not to get seriously should be given now.

Those parents are not thinking about all the above are putting not just own kids health at risk but others who may mix with themself.

Selfish in my view "

Measles , rubella and the likes are seldom dangerous. My generation weren't vaccinated against them and we all had the pox as kids with no ill effects. Got natural life immunity since.

Mass vaccination started being offered only to those born after mid to late 80s.

Vaccines have their roles and are needed. I had a few vaccines as a child an a teen. If I were to go to do certain places,I'd get vaccinated against tropical diseases, for example.

The laugh here is about these preposterous claims that covid vaccine somehow has additional benefitial effects to the poor children who were subjected to this unnecessary for them vaccine. Supposedly preventing asthma attacks .

What's next? Covid vaccine makes kids smarter , taller, stronger, richer one day, live forever...

Absolute BS!

all around

"When i was a kid and my children were kids jabs for all sorts like german measles and the like and for decades been under control until last few year where cases increased.

Selfish in my view

Measles , rubella and the likes are seldom dangerous. My generation weren't vaccinated against them and we all had the pox as kids with no ill effects. Got natural life immunity since.

Mass vaccination started being offered only to those born after mid to late 80s.

Vaccines have their roles and are needed. I had a few vaccines as a child an a teen. If I were to go to do certain places,I'd get vaccinated against tropical diseases, for example.

The laugh here is about these preposterous claims that covid vaccine somehow has additional benefitial effects to the poor children who were subjected to this unnecessary for them vaccine. Supposedly preventing asthma attacks .

What's next? Covid vaccine makes kids smarter , taller, stronger, richer one day, live forever...

Absolute BS!

"

And your qualifications to give this information are ?

Central

[Removed by poster at 05/07/24 23:36:48]

Central

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

"

Or you could put a teensy weensy bit of effort into learning, rather than regurgitation of pap?

'States in the highest quarter of COVID-19 vaccination rates overall had a decrease in asthma symptoms of 1.7 percentage points-;an almost 3 times more favorable impact than states in the lowest quarter of COVID-19 vaccination rates overall', is a summary extract. Davis et al, 2024.

Have you suffered severe Asthma attacks? 5 to 10% of Asthma sufferers do. It can be very distressing for children, causing major disruption to lives. Thankfully science is an interactive process, with continuous development and improvements, not to mention the substantial improvements to human health, amongst other gains.

SouthEast

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

And your qualifications to give this information are ?"

Ha? I need "qualifications to give this information" about facts of my experience on a inconsequential forum?

Lol

SouthEast

I'm not here to argue with anyone.

These topics have been discussed to shreds many times over .

If you can't accept that others may have heads and minds on their own and different opinion to yours, it's all to your detriment. Not mine in the slightest.

I'm as happy as always

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

"Studies have shown reductions in asthma attacks, for children over 5, who've had the Covid vaccines. This is correlational and there may be other benefits, from living around more people who are vaccinated etc"

Don’t know your immune system its built from a young age children shouldn’t have to be vaccinated it will just make a weaker immune system and a new population susceptible to disease which will be more cost effective to the government

Thats what I think anyway

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 10 weeks ago

Cumbria

They don’t die from preventable diseases, that’s the benefit of vaccination.

Cumbria

"Studies have shown reductions in asthma attacks, for children over 5, who've had the Covid vaccines. This is correlational and there may be other benefits, from living around more people who are vaccinated etc

Don’t know your immune system its built from a young age children shouldn’t have to be vaccinated it will just make a weaker immune system and a new population susceptible to disease which will be more cost effective to the government

Thats what I think anyway "

Out of interest, where did you get your medical degree?

By *eliusMan 10 weeks ago

Henlow

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

Facebook university and YouTube diploma … that’s all the: ‘jab bad’ ‘disease good’ or ‘doctor speak hocum’ but ‘man in cellar speak truth’ …. have. You will never convince them that they are talking from a place of ignorance or that science may just know a little bit more than them.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Studies have shown reductions in asthma attacks, for children over 5, who've had the Covid vaccines. This is correlational and there may be other benefits, from living around more people who are vaccinated etc

Why is a population that is more susceptible to diseases more cost effective to the government?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Our daughter had measles before she was old enough to be vaccinated. It's a nasty illness. She was lucky and hasn't suffered any long term effects. I can't understand why anyone, especially a parent would willingly expose children to an illness that's preventable.

It's like standing a toddler on the M1 and saying they'll learn to avoid the traffic

Cumbria

"Our daughter had measles before she was old enough to be vaccinated. It's a nasty illness. She was lucky and hasn't suffered any long term effects. I can't understand why anyone, especially a parent would willingly expose children to an illness that's preventable.

It's like standing a toddler on the M1 and saying they'll learn to avoid the traffic "

Throw the baby in the river and they’ll soon learn to swim etc.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Our daughter had measles before she was old enough to be vaccinated. It's a nasty illness. She was lucky and hasn't suffered any long term effects. I can't understand why anyone, especially a parent would willingly expose children to an illness that's preventable.

It's like standing a toddler on the M1 and saying they'll learn to avoid the traffic

Throw the baby in the river and they’ll soon learn to swim etc."

I can understand the suspicion around the COVID vaccination it was a frightening time for everyone and nobody knew what we were really facing.

However vaccines in general have been proven over many, many years to be beneficial to the vast majority of the population and society as a whole. I simply can't understand why anyone would want to expose themselves let alone their kids to smallpox, polio, scarlet fever etc.

Cumbria

I can understand the suspicion around the COVID vaccination it was a frightening time for everyone and nobody knew what we were really facing.

However vaccines in general have been proven over many, many years to be beneficial to the vast majority of the population and society as a whole. I simply can't understand why anyone would want to expose themselves let alone their kids to smallpox, polio, scarlet fever etc. "

Because we’re all experts now, our opinions count for the same as decades of scientists dedicating their lives to the advancement of knowledge.

Our narcissism knows no bounds.

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 10 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Funnily enough some years ago there was a documentary on TV that showed evidence of the opposite, granted we are not talking covid vaccine here ( both unvaccinated by the way )

But rather the traditional vaccine not gene therapy, the findings stated that after vaccination of Amazon tribes the children started to develop autoimmune disease/disorder

They did however draw other supposed evidence in and suggested it could be down to the fact the kids were now worm/parasite free

I know which sounds more plausible but you be the judge

By *irtysnapperMan 10 weeks ago

Bromsgrove

There are too many people in this country (and America) that think all opinions are equally valid. They are not.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but we’re entitled to call you an idiot for completely ignoring facts and logic.

all around

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

Ha? I need "qualifications to give this information" about facts of my experience on a inconsequential forum?

Lol "

So you have had personal experience with children with asthma who have had the COVID vaccine ..... Really ?

all around

You think that because you've come across some misinformation on the internet.

You didn't think that due to rational examination and of medical facts.

By *naswingdressWoman 10 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

Lol

So you have had personal experience with children with asthma who have had the COVID vaccine ..... Really ?"

"I know better than you"

"Why?"

"Because I have life experience"

"This relates to the specific area how?

"I'm entitled to my opinion and this forum is unimportant"

If that's the trump card... Well. Lol.

all around

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

Lol

So you have had personal experience with children with asthma who have had the COVID vaccine ..... Really ?

"I know better than you"

"Why?"

If that's the trump card... Well. Lol."

Nobody claims to know better than you, but if you act like an idiot you get treated like an idiot on a forum.

Manchester (she/her)

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

Lol

"I know better than you"

"Why?"

If that's the trump card... Well. Lol.

Nobody claims to know better than you, but if you act like an idiot you get treated like an idiot on a forum."

I think your interlocutor is claiming to know better than people who disagree with him. On the basis of "I have opinions" and "this forum sucks".

If that's the basis for knowing things, my entire life has been a lie

By *ark Knight 2017Man 10 weeks ago

Ware

What studies?

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Durham

"What studies? "

I googled it and it came straight up with lots of links mentioning it.

Central

It's what you think? . But not borne out of real world evidence.

SouthEast

However vaccines in general have been proven over many, many years to be beneficial to the vast majority of the population and society as a whole. I simply can't understand why anyone would want to expose themselves let alone their kids to smallpox, polio, scarlet fever etc. "

Most kids do just fine with measles and chickenpox. My generation wasn't offered the vaccine yet we passed with flying colours.

More accurate illustration would be instead of allowing the child to learn how to walk naturally by making first steps and falling (big deal!) give him crutches ...

I agree with Nicecouple566 though. She expressed the most balanced view. Vaccines are useful , they are needed. That's what I said too.

I've had quite a few vaccines. My kids too. We just pick and choose, we decide because, it may sound arrogant but we do know better than anyone else what my body needs. No government and their scientists will ever come as close to know what's best for us.

Polio, TB, tetanus...nasty debilitating effects. Vaccinate of course. Other than the extreme antivaccers, most people have no issues with it.

Come to flu and covid vaccinations, for kids especially...we can all give the ongoing attempts to sell those, a hearty laugh

SouthEast

Some forumites argue like toddlers . I thought this site is strictly 18+ !?!

And it's a sex site. Stop arguing about nonsense. Nobody cares . We are just talking after all. It's inconsequential .

Now, get together, two groups.

Group A will gang on group B and abuse them for their flimzy tin hats and failing to support the Big Farma.

After enduring for a while, group B will gangbang group A.

Everyone will leave happy

Reading

"Some forumites argue like toddlers . I thought this site is strictly 18+ !?!

And it's a sex site. Stop arguing about nonsense. Nobody cares . We are just talking after all. It's inconsequential .

Group A will gang on group B and abuse them for their flimzy tin hats and failing to support the Big Farma.

"

It’s not a sex site, it’s a swingers site….. try and learn the difference

Central

"

A lot won't argue, if the argument isn't founded in common sense, good research etc. Once someone outside themselves as for bat shit nonsense, they're best left in their pit.

Manchester (she/her)

"

If you don't care, why are you posting?

I don't care about camping or motorbikes. I've never posted in either section.

SouthEast

It’s not a sex site, it’s a swingers site….. try and learn the difference "

How predictable !

As expected, someone trying to correct the unquestionable description.

Swinging is 100% sex, if you haven't noticed. Without sex, you have no swinging.

A swinging website is a sex site at all times. Though not all sex sites are swinging establishments.

But no need to agree, of course. You are entitled to your opinion. In fact, I encourage you to hold your opinion. Far from trying to persuade anyone in anything.

We have politicians for this job...

We are deviating though. What was the topic? Aahh, covid vaccine and it's newly discovered supposed positive impact on children with asthma.

I wish we knew this earlier.I would've given it to my son for his asthma attacks. Nevermind, he is now fully cured, naturally.

Reading

[Removed by poster at 06/07/24 20:37:31]

Reading

Glad you know the difference between swinging and sex, thanks for educating us. Obviously you're wrong, but hey ho! Why let facts get in the way of your narrow eyed narrative.

SouthEast

"Glad you know the difference between swinging and sex, thanks for educating us. Obviously you're wrong, but hey ho! Why let facts get in the way of your narrow eyed narrative.

"

By *ussex team upMan 9 weeks ago

Sussex

However vaccines in general have been proven over many, many years to be beneficial to the vast majority of the population and society as a whole. I simply can't understand why anyone would want to expose themselves let alone their kids to smallpox, polio, scarlet fever etc.

Most kids do just fine with measles and chickenpox. My generation wasn't offered the vaccine yet we passed with flying colours.

More accurate illustration would be instead of allowing the child to learn how to walk naturally by making first steps and falling (big deal!) give him crutches ...

I agree with Nicecouple566 though. She expressed the most balanced view. Vaccines are useful , they are needed. That's what I said too.

I've had quite a few vaccines. My kids too. We just pick and choose, we decide because, it may sound arrogant but we do know better than anyone else what my body needs. No government and their scientists will ever come as close to know what's best for us.

Polio, TB, tetanus...nasty debilitating effects. Vaccinate of course. Other than the extreme antivaccers, most people have no issues with it.

Come to flu and covid vaccinations, for kids especially...we can all give the ongoing attempts to sell those, a hearty laugh "

You only "think" you know . Maybe you know better than those that do this for a living or studied it for decades . However realistically you probably do not .....

By *entlemanrogueMan 9 weeks ago

Motherwell

They will say any old shit to keep people buying their jab, that we all paid for, but theu get fat profits from, what are we on now, Booster 9?

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 9 weeks ago

Central

"They will say any old shit to keep people buying their jab, that we all paid for, but theu get fat profits from, what are we on now, Booster 9?"

It's not been the independent scientific researchers communicating the shit

Motherwell

"They will say any old shit to keep people buying their jab, that we all paid for, but theu get fat profits from, what are we on now, Booster 9?

It's not been the independent scientific researchers communicating the shit "

Sources please.

By *roublesum_CoupleCouple 9 weeks ago

Coleford, Gloucestershire

I recently had my MOT at the Drs now that I’m over 40

Going through my records they claim I’m never had my MMR jabs as a child (I’m sure I would of as my parents had brain cells and understand the benefits of vaccines)

They said they were certain I didn’t have it as not recorded (I’m sure it was just am admin error) but they said I can have it now and will just boost my immunity if I had it originally as a child (makes perfect sense)

So I rolled my sleeve up and said crack on! Because I’m not infected with woke stupidity!

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 9 weeks ago

Cumbria

"I recently had my MOT at the Drs now that I’m over 40

Going through my records they claim I’m never had my MMR jabs as a child (I’m sure I would of as my parents had brain cells and understand the benefits of vaccines)

They said they were certain I didn’t have it as not recorded (I’m sure it was just am admin error) but they said I can have it now and will just boost my immunity if I had it originally as a child (makes perfect sense)

So I rolled my sleeve up and said crack on! Because I’m not infected with woke stupidity! "

Hang on, you think woke means anti-vaxx?

Hang on, you think it doesn’t?

Go speak to a hundred wokes and come back to me, they think the worlds against them and everything is a conspiracy!

This is why vaccine take ups are crashing and things we had under control 30 years ago are now becoming a huge problem again

Motherwell

"Hang on, you think it doesn’t?

Go speak to a hundred wokes and come back to me, they think the worlds against them and everything is a conspiracy!

This is why vaccine take ups are crashing and things we had under control 30 years ago are now becoming a huge problem again "

Honestly i think its general mistrust of Big pharma, the way the mishandled covid only made matters worse. its all abkut the £$ when it should be about health

Cumbria

This is why vaccine take ups are crashing and things we had under control 30 years ago are now becoming a huge problem again "

woke

adjective

aware, especially of social problems such as racism and inequality

It’s my experience that anti-vaxxers tend to to be right wing/libertarian anti-immigration types, but if you’ve evidence showing otherwise I’m all ears.

Your experience and the reality of what’s happening are very much at odds with each other

You can claim whatever you like but the rise of wokeness and the decline of vaccine uptakes directly correlate with each other

If your incorrect assumptions had been the case then with the shift in people’s attitudes we would be seeing a surge in people taking up vaccines not the reductions that we are

Arguing against reality doesn’t change what’s happening!

Have a great day

Cumbria

"Your experience and the reality of what’s happening are very much at odds with each other

You can claim whatever you like but the rise of wokeness and the decline of vaccine uptakes directly correlate with each other

If your incorrect assumptions had been the case then with the shift in people’s attitudes we would be seeing a surge in people taking up vaccines not the reductions that we are

Have a great day "

That was a lot of words to say you have no evidence.

Have a great day, and stay woke x

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Durham

How on earth do you equate the anti vax movement with wokeness? Obviously by wokeness I take it you mean people on the liberal left. The anti vax movement is dominated by the right wing. Most conspiracy theories and cultured wars are dominated by the right wing ie. Qanon, pizzagate, climate change denial, Chemtrails, 9/11, anti lockdown, great replacement, 5g are all totally dominated by the right wing.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 9 weeks ago

Stockport

"Your experience and the reality of what’s happening are very much at odds with each other

Have a great day "

The actual correlation is between right-wing anti-vax nutjobs making a huge noise about "woke" and the reductions in take up. Funnily enough, most people who are truly decent human beings, concerned about others and aware of the iniquities of society, do not actually bang on about being woke. Most of us were woke before it was even the word for it. In past years we might have been hippies, or feminists, or free spirits, or lefties, or marching for equality, or greenpeace, or "bloody students", or "guardian readers", or anti-racist, or gay rights...

It's similar to the "trans lobby", the only people that keep shouting about how loud trans people are, are the transphobes. We just want to get on with our lives, be able to take a pee when we need it, and not get stabbed in the street. There's less of a trans lobby than there is a ginger lobby. The difference being that (so far) no politicians have tried to distract from their own failings by saying "yes, I might have embezzled £500 million, but look there's a ginger over there, what a threat to public decency".

"Woke" only rises into public discourse when there are increasing nasty elements of society that it is necessary to be aware of, when the window of political authority moves so far to the right that the decent majority in the middle start to look radical left in comparison.

Anti-science anti-intelligence gains ground, they are the ones who are anti public health, and they are the ones shouting "Beware of the woke!" on the front pages of the newspapers.

By *assageVirtuosoMan 9 weeks ago

SouthEast

Have a great day

The actual correlation is between right-wing anti-vax nutjobs making a huge noise about "woke" and the reductions in take up. Funnily enough, most people who are truly decent human beings, concerned about others and aware of the iniquities of society, do not actually bang on about being woke. Most of us were woke before it was even the word for it. In past years we might have been hippies, or feminists, or free spirits, or lefties, or marching for equality, or greenpeace, or "bloody students", or "guardian readers", or anti-racist, or gay rights...

It's similar to the "trans lobby", the only people that keep shouting about how loud trans people are, are the transphobes. We just want to get on with our lives, be able to take a pee when we need it, and not get stabbed in the street. There's less of a trans lobby than there is a ginger lobby. The difference being that (so far) no politicians have tried to distract from their own failings by saying "yes, I might have embezzled £500 million, but look there's a ginger over there, what a threat to public decency".

"Woke" only rises into public discourse when there are increasing nasty elements of society that it is necessary to be aware of, when the window of political authority moves so far to the right that the decent majority in the middle start to look radical left in comparison.

Anti-science anti-intelligence gains ground, they are the ones who are anti public health, and they are the ones shouting "Beware of the woke!" on the front pages of the newspapers."

This, actually, is very well presented!

By *ary_ArgyllMan 9 weeks ago

Argyll

What is the mechanism behind this claimed weakness? Vaccines just trigger the immune system to recognise the target virus or bacteria increasing the chance of fighting off the infection.

By *I TwoCouple 9 weeks ago

all around

Have a great day "

Keep up

Reduced uptake of COVID vaccine is twofold

1 it's only offered to a very small group of people.

2 The pandemic is over, the virus has mutated and currently not as serious for the majority of people.

Your agenda is over, time to get on with life and stop concentrating on the past.

By *ob198XaMan 9 weeks ago

teleford

Absolutely.

The recent reduction in vaccine take up for children is worrying. "

Yes reduction in childhood vaccination is very concerning. Now that said, I’m not convinced the risk/benefit profile in any way supports widespread vaccination of children for Covid.

By *ob198XaMan 9 weeks ago

teleford

So I rolled my sleeve up and said crack on! Because I’m not infected with woke stupidity! "

Off topic… did you get invited for the over 40s MOT or did you have to request it?

By *sguy2Man 9 weeks ago

all over

"Funnily enough some years ago there was a documentary on TV that showed evidence of the opposite, granted we are not talking covid vaccine here ( both unvaccinated by the way )

But rather the traditional vaccine not gene therapy, the findings stated that after vaccination of Amazon tribes the children started to develop autoimmune disease/disorder

They did however draw other supposed evidence in and suggested it could be down to the fact the kids were now worm/parasite free

I know which sounds more plausible but you be the judge "

No vaccines, including the Covid vaccines, use gene therapy.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 9 weeks ago

Central

Are you generally not liberal in your outlook, such as in favour of equality, sexual rights, abortion choice and freedom, against racism etc?

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

i agree "vaccines have been proven over many, many years" ........ Not 4 thats why vaccine uptake is down in general people dont trust them as much any more

By (user no longer on site) 9 weeks ago

"How on earth do you equate the anti vax movement with wokeness? Obviously by wokeness I take it you mean people on the liberal left. The anti vax movement is dominated by the right wing. Most conspiracy theories and cultured wars are dominated by the right wing ie. Qanon, pizzagate, climate change denial, Chemtrails, 9/11, anti lockdown, great replacement, 5g are all totally dominated by the right wing."
what ever you want to name it id say its more of a "anti establishment / government" than woke fad right

By *assageVirtuosoMan 9 weeks ago

SouthEast

Off topic… did you get invited for the over 40s MOT or did you have to request it? "

I happened to be at the GP over an injury and she suggested that I should do this "MOT" when she noticed that was over 40, based on the data at the screen. Otherwise, while inspecting my body, she thought I was still 21 , of course

When the blood results came back, testosterone test(you have to specifically ask for it) showed the very upper limit

By *r.Vice GuyMan 9 weeks ago

bristol/london

Selfish in my view

Absolute BS!

The same yours are to post "benefits" of the covid jab?

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 5 weeks ago

Central

Absolutely.

The recent reduction in vaccine take up for children is worrying.

Yes reduction in childhood vaccination is very concerning. Now that said, I’m not convinced the risk/benefit profile in any way supports widespread vaccination of children for Covid. "

The coincidental benefits were observed, rather than being used as any justification for enhanced vaccination levels more widely. It's great, when we've had significant levels of, at worst, rampant scaremongering, to see that there have been additional positives

By *ackformore100Man 5 weeks ago

Tin town

"I make a point of keeping talk of my son and Fab separate.

But vaccines assist in the prevention of SIDS. Anyone who still believes vaccines cause various sub-illnesses or disabilities are just plain ignorant."

Well now... Talking of ignorance. Not even "scientists" claim all vaccines have zero side effects. There's plenty of "scientists" who acknowledge that there are side effects, that some are serious and in some cases have also have caused death.

But you're right there's still plenty of ignorance when it comes to our children's health and welfare. GPs used to fill that space but don't seem to do so now, that relationship has changed.

By *hirleyMan 5 weeks ago

somewhere

Recently, I seen an hourglass representation of all the people that have lived and are living, shown as the grains of sand for each person. At the top being those who are alive currently, to the bottom who have expired. Several markers in that picture, the most poignant being that half the people to have died did not reach adulthood. I looked further into this and found what I already knew was true anyway, that is that the invention of medicine and specifically vaccines, drastically allowed most children to live much longer than historic statistics forecast.

By *hirleyMan 5 weeks ago

somewhere

"Recently, I seen an hourglass representation of all the people that have lived and are living, shown as the grains of sand for each person. At the top being those who are alive currently, to the bottom who have expired. Several markers in that picture, the most poignant being that half the people to have died did not reach adulthood. I looked further into this and found what I already knew was true anyway, that is that the invention of medicine and specifically vaccines, drastically allowed most children to live much longer than historic statistics forecast."

Basically if you have kids and you believe in the statistics in science then you will get your kids vaccinated ASAP

By *izandpaulCouple 5 weeks ago

merseyside

"Recently, I seen an hourglass representation of all the people that have lived and are living, shown as the grains of sand for each person. At the top being those who are alive currently, to the bottom who have expired. Several markers in that picture, the most poignant being that half the people to have died did not reach adulthood. I looked further into this and found what I already knew was true anyway, that is that the invention of medicine and specifically vaccines, drastically allowed most children to live much longer than historic statistics forecast.

Basically if you have kids and you believe in the statistics in science then you will get your kids vaccinated ASAP "

Any medical student will remember this statement.

The only thing that has been more beneficial to global healthcare other than vaccine is access to clean water.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

"Studies have shown reductions in asthma attacks, for children over 5, who've had the Covid vaccines. This is correlational and there may be other benefits, from living around more people who are vaccinated etc"

Young children should not need covid vaccine how will they build up immune systems this will only make for a sicker society and a worse NHS

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

There is absolutely zero benefit in the Covid jab for children. It’s not a vaccine btw. Only major risk to health. It was never intended for children. Do not pedal this dangerous myth 😡

By *ylonSlutTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 11/08/24 10:53:55]

Durham

"There is absolutely zero benefit in the Covid jab for children. It’s not a vaccine btw. Only major risk to health. It was never intended for children. Do not pedal this dangerous myth 😡"

And yet you have pedalled quite a few dangerous myth in that very post.

By *ackformore100Man 4 weeks ago

Tin town

For those who seem wedded to the view that whatever the question. The answer is always a covid jab.

And also for those who seem wedded to the view that whatever the question the answer is never a covid jab.

Remember hitchens razor

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence"

Which with a handful of exceptions we seem to have spent about 5 years doing in these threads.

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 11/08/24 13:37:15]

Central

"There is absolutely zero benefit in the Covid jab for children. It’s not a vaccine btw. Only major risk to health. It was never intended for children. Do not pedal this dangerous myth 😡"

FYI - There are several vaccines - which truly are vaccines, despite your denial - based upon a variety of established and developed technologies. Peddling unsubstantiated falsehoods doesn't really cut it, now that we have a substantial wealth of knowledge and evidence.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Stockport

Young children should not need covid vaccine how will they build up immune systems this will only make for a sicker society and a worse NHS "

My god you really know nothing about medical science do you. I suppose back in the pre-vaccine days when it was perfectly routine for most families to lose at least one child to sickness before their fifth birthday, the ones that survived must have had really healthy immune systems. Which would be why the average lifespan was only about 45 years...

By *izandpaulCouple 4 weeks ago

merseyside

Young children should not need covid vaccine how will they build up immune systems this will only make for a sicker society and a worse NHS

My god you really know nothing about medical science do you. I suppose back in the pre-vaccine days when it was perfectly routine for most families to lose at least one child to sickness before their fifth birthday, the ones that survived must have had really healthy immune systems. Which would be why the average lifespan was only about 45 years..."

Yes, those good old days with polio, tb, rickets and cancer a death sentence.

I wonder how many of us would be pushing up the daisies if born a generation early.

I certainly would.

By *uke4funxxxMan 4 weeks ago

bfast/lisburn

This is absolutely mental , vaccinations are rarely the answer

Polio drops etc ( oral) and any other vaccine taken the same way are the only type that shud ever be considered

Any vaccine that needs injected need stopped immediately and that's from the 3 latest government advisors fired by the BMA

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 4 weeks ago

Cumbria

"This is absolutely mental , vaccinations are rarely the answer

Polio drops etc ( oral) and any other vaccine taken the same way are the only type that shud ever be considered

Any vaccine that needs injected need stopped immediately and that's from the 3 latest government advisors fired by the BMA "

What are their names?

By *J_OuizziCouple 4 weeks ago

Nottingham

Today the most common age of death for a man in the UK is around 85 years.

In 1960 it was zero because more died before their first birthday than any other age as infant mortality was so high.

Why is their such a huge discrepancy between those ages? Because vaccines work, because vaccines save lives, because vaccines make adults.

If you think vaccines are a danger then you need to hand in your smart(er than you) phone, car keys and any medicines you take and go live under a rock somewhere.

By *ym fit 84Man 4 weeks ago

Norwich

"Hahaha

I would've thought that "scientists" would stop talking further nonsense. Stringing us along for a couple of years was

plenty. "

Nottingham

Anyone here had their BCG?

From the age of some of the pro-disease posters on this thread that they would have received it at Primary school.

Thing is their kids, or likely grandkids, won't have had it, because it was stopped in the UK in 2005.

Why? Because the risk of TB had been eliminated thanks to the successful implementation of the BCG vaccine.

Incredible to think that people believe we would be better without vaccines.

merseyside

Any vaccine that needs injected need stopped immediately and that's from the 3 latest government advisors fired by the BMA "

What's your feeling about HPV take up in children.

Sadly, it wasn't around when I was 8 years old and I faced the consequences, but always happy to hear everyone's views.

By *uenevereWoman 4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I agree... the post does come across as somewhat odd.

Vaccines are one of the greatest things in medicine. They mean that the vast majority of children born in Western countries reach adulthood and rarely die from or don't life limiting effects from preventable diseases.

Any doctors advising against vaccination, should quite rightly be prevented from practicing by the BMA, so that's good to know.

Getting children vaccinated is incredibly important for their health and that of others.

Central

Heaven only knows what harm such 'advisors' might have caused, if they'd influenced such a proposal. We're assuming that you understood them correctly though.

What on earth is the rationale for not taking any vaccines that would be injected, solely having oral vaccines? There's no evidence whatsoever, of course, behind such an idea.

By *hriscaroline36Couple 4 weeks ago

Treharris

My God people. This is a swinging site not Facebook, why come here to moan about this crap, take it to Facebook or twitter what ever your view is

Cumbria

"My God people. This is a swinging site not Facebook, why come here to moan about this crap, take it to Facebook or twitter what ever your view is"

Yet you chose to post on this thread.

Treharris

"My God people. This is a swinging site not Facebook, why come here to moan about this crap, take it to Facebook or twitter what ever your view is

Yet you chose to post on this thread."

Because I saw it and thought how silly it was on a swingers site

Cumbria

"My God people. This is a swinging site not Facebook, why come here to moan about this crap, take it to Facebook or twitter what ever your view is

Because I saw it and thought how silly it was on a swingers site"

In a forum about viruses?

By *anddXXXCouple 4 weeks ago

London

"Anyone here had their BCG?

From the age of some of the pro-disease posters on this thread that they would have received it at Primary school.

Thing is their kids, or likely grandkids, won't have had it, because it was stopped in the UK in 2005.

Why? Because the risk of TB had been eliminated thanks to the successful implementation of the BCG vaccine.

Incredible to think that people believe we would be better without vaccines."

Not agreeing or not.

But, BCG wasn't stopped completely.

It is still given as a routine vaccine. But not to teenagers now but to babies (before 3 months old). That is those who have links through family (up to Grandparents level) with an issued list of countries.

For instance a child born here to parents who were born here but have grandparents from say, Romania or Ghana would be offered the vaccination as part of the vaccinations all babies receive, though it is given stand alone and not at the same time.

Nottingham

Not agreeing or not.

It is still given as a routine vaccine. But not to teenagers now but to babies (before 3 months old). That is those who have links through family (up to Grandparents level) with an issued list of countries.

For instance a child born here to parents who were born here but have grandparents from say, Romania or Ghana would be offered the vaccination as part of the vaccinations all babies receive, though it is given stand alone and not at the same time."

That is correct, for a tiny number of people who may be at risk of TB the vaccine is still used. But as part of the NHS vaccination programme it is no longer offered to the whole population as it is no longer required.

By *lym4realCouple 4 weeks ago

plymouth

Oh dear you had to stir them up ? the we know because we watch/read stuff lots of stuff but think we are watching different stuff but we aren't as we have zero clue how our search engines etc etc work and so we don't realise we are basically in a endless loop of watching/reading stuff that just confirms what we already sort of believe and it's taken the place of religion really that they all have this special knowledge and ...but yep love science and even scientists down to the selfish reason that they one saved my new borns sons life !! xxx

Treharris

In a forum about viruses?"

Why create a forum or thread about viruses on a swingers site?

By *naswingdressWoman 4 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why create a forum or thread about viruses on a swingers site? "

Because in 2020 the talk of viruses was taking over everything else. And it remains a good place to quarantine certain lingering conversations

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 4 weeks ago

Reading

Why create a forum or thread about viruses on a swingers site? "

Keeps the conversations away from the main forum topics. You’re not forced to open any of the threads

By *anddXXXCouple 4 weeks ago

London

Not agreeing or not.

For instance a child born here to parents who were born here but have grandparents from say, Romania or Ghana would be offered the vaccination as part of the vaccinations all babies receive, though it is given stand alone and not at the same time.

That is correct, for a tiny number of people who may be at risk of TB the vaccine is still used. But as part of the NHS vaccination programme it is no longer offered to the whole population as it is no longer required."

Thats exactly what I said.

For the record, we use WHO information and statistics to decide who will be offered the vaccine, this was revised in June 2024.

By *illan-KillashMan 4 weeks ago

Because I saw it and thought how silly it was on a swingers site"

What I like about the Politics, Biking, Games and Camping forums is how easy it is to avoid them.

By *igboytim21Man 4 weeks ago

Leicester

The truth will come out about these vaccines. We all know we were lied to, that's a fact.

It stops transmission... hahaha a complete lie 🤣 😂 😅 😆 😄

By *exyLeeLeeWoman 4 weeks ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 16:13:57]

merseyside

"The truth will come out about these vaccines. We all know we were lied to, that's a fact.

It stops transmission... hahaha a complete lie 🤣 😂 😅 😆 😄 "

When you refer to "these vaccines" exactly which vaccines.

Are some OK, some not so, some to be avoided at all costs.

Tell us which ones are the bad ones and why they are bad, with a little bit of evidence, not just "they don't stop transmission."

Would you bring research into new vaccines to a complete halt, I take it if you believe all vaccines from the past are a waste of space then surely all new vaccines must also be a complete waste of time and money.

Would be interested hearing your long, intense discussions with medics explaining why, in your learned opinion, your children are vaccine free.

A await with baited breath your medically fact filled response.

Central

"The truth will come out about these vaccines. We all know we were lied to, that's a fact.

It stops transmission... hahaha a complete lie 🤣 😂 😅 😆 😄 "

The scientific method for you - things are not static but subject to ongoing evaluation. The published scientific literature didn't initially 'lie', as you term it. We've been through one of the most exhaustive research undertakings in human history, which produced substantial evidence. I'm assuming that you read and understood little or none of it, by your remarks. Consider trying it out.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple 4 weeks ago

Cap d'Agde

Look, if people want to be anti-vaxers, then let them.

It's just Darwinian evolution in action.

By *alandNitaCouple 4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

[Removed by poster at 12/08/24 21:27:04]

By *alandNitaCouple 4 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Look, if people want to be anti-vaxers, then let them.

"

Except it isn't. It means they can pass a virus or disease on to an innocent child who's parents chose not to vaccinate them, a baby or someone who cannot be vaccinated.

Failure to effectively vaccinate impacts the wider community, not just those unvacinated by choice.

Nita

By *igboytim21Man 4 weeks ago

Leicester

Except it isn't. It means they can pass a virus or disease on to an innocent child who's parents chose not to vaccinate them, a baby or someone who cannot be vaccinated.

Failure to effectively vaccinate impacts the wider community, not just those unvacinated by choice.

Nita "

Look at the supposed 'measles outbreak' the NHS refused to release how many were unvaccinated who had measles.

They said there were many cases across the west Midlands however didn't want to release confirmed cases... because it was extremely low! I know this as I looked on the NHS database at work. You can be vaccinated and still pass it on, just like the covid vaccine.

By *assageVirtuosoMan 4 weeks ago

SouthEast

Nita "

Except, double 'it isn't'.

Quote :'..to an innocent child who's parents chose not to vaccinate them'.

So some parents can choose but others cannot, according to you.

I'm not against vaccination per se. I've had mine as a child and also my children got quite a few , albeit on a pick and choose basis.

What I disagree with is applying force or pressure of any kind ads little as trying to shame people or make them feel guilty for the supposed common good.

There is no such concept common good. At least it isn't what it's purported to be. Hence, do whatever you judge is right for your health and pay less attention to official government propaganda.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 4 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

We've managed to get to our 40's and 50's without any corpo sponsored covid vaccine. We wouldn't recommend folk give it to kids as its still very much a trial. Maybe Google Thalidomide to remind yourself how much state-vetted and pharma marketing can impact people.

Nottingham

"

"

In 1967, the year before a vaccine was first introduced, there were 460,407 suspected cases of measles in the UK, and 99 people died from the disease. By the end of the 1980s, vaccination had brought these figures down to around 10,000 suspected cases a year, with one or two deaths

Measles can lead to serious problems if it spreads to other parts of the body, such as the lungs or brain.

Problems that can be caused by measles include:

pneumonia

meningitis

blindness

seizures (fits)

But sure, his generation passed with flying colours. It beggars belief that people can be so wilfully pro-disease, and will gladly, and vocally put themselves and their families at risk.

Durham

"We've managed to get to our 40's and 50's without any corpo sponsored covid vaccine. We wouldn't recommend folk give it to kids as its still very much a trial. Maybe Google Thalidomide to remind yourself how much state-vetted and pharma marketing can impact people."

Thalidomide isn't a vaccine. 60 odd years later we know about chirality and testing in the pharmaceutical is many many times more through.

By *naswingdressWoman 4 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

jfc

Central

Nita

Look at the supposed 'measles outbreak' the NHS refused to release how many were unvaccinated who had measles.

They said there were many cases across the west Midlands however didn't want to release confirmed cases... because it was extremely low! I know this as I looked on the NHS database at work. You can be vaccinated and still pass it on, just like the covid vaccine. "

Except that measles vaccination does help to protect the wider community, by herd immunity. The measles vaccine has prevented more child deaths than any other vaccine in use.

The vaccinated and unvaccinated benefit from it, when vaccination levels get above about 90% - Cutts et al. (2020). With safe vaccines against what can be terrible consequences, it's reasonable to expect that health services, governments and informed citizens, would choose to both protect families and others. There's little reason to avoid this, except for dogmatic stubbornness, etc.

SouthEast

"

In 1967, the year before a vaccine was first introduced, there were 460,407 suspected cases of measles in the UK, and 99 people died from the disease. By the end of the 1980s, vaccination had brought these figures down to around 10,000 suspected cases a year, with one or two deaths

Measles can lead to serious problems if it spreads to other parts of the body, such as the lungs or brain.

Problems that can be caused by measles include:

pneumonia

meningitis

blindness

seizures (fits)

But sure, his generation passed with flying colours. It beggars belief that people can be so wilfully pro-disease, and will gladly, and vocally put themselves and their families at risk.

"

I wasn't given these vaccines because they were not offered to my generation in Europe.

1. You entirely missed the point of the post.

2. You arrived at wrong conclusions about the reasoning of the author of the post (I think you quote me)

3.Further, the statistics you site don't lend sufficient support for your claims.

4.It remains correct that most people go through measles and chicken pox with out issues.

By *oandstephCouple 4 weeks ago

Bradford

I think tbe issue is that these older vaccines are tried and tested with plenty of years under their belt wheras some of the newer ones not so much

Durham

"I think tbe issue is that these older vaccines are tried and tested with plenty of years under their belt wheras some of the newer ones not so much "

Newer vaccinations go through a lot more testing than vaccines introduced in the 60s and 70s. All pharmaceutical products go through much testing than did in the 60s, 70s, 80s and even the 90s.

Bradford

But no modern day speedy special testing can replace a few decades of in field testing

Durham

"But no modern day speedy special testing can replace a few decades of in field testing "

Surely thorough testing is much better than field testing.

Bradford

Suppose new cars go through vigorous testing but some still end up with recalls and common faults time is the best test with all things not just manufacturers sales pitches

By *I TwoCouple 4 weeks ago

all around

"But no modern day speedy special testing can replace a few decades of in field testing "

Name one vaccine that underwent decades of field testing

Hint .. mRNA has been on development and testing since the 1980s

Bradford

"But no modern day speedy special testing can replace a few decades of in field testing

Hint .. mRNA has been on development and testing since the 1980s"

the ones still administered today from 60s 70s 80s and 90s and you'd of thought with all that time they would of managed to iron out the teething priblems then

SouthEast

"But no modern day speedy special testing can replace a few decades of in field testing

Hint .. mRNA has been on development and testing since the 1980sthe ones still administered today from 60s 70s 80s and 90s and you'd of thought with all that time they would of managed to iron out the teething priblems then "

Covid 💉 vaccines certainly felt rushed. The largest testing ever done. Over majority of the world's population.

To be fair, the experiment was a "success". These killed a few, made others ill for life. Who knows if these vaccines actually prevented anything? But the purpose was achieved. Big Pharma commanded "Jump!". Governments asked "How high ?". Sheep lined up for the free jabs , followed by boosters .

Everyone happy 😊

By *agicfingerslovelyMan 4 weeks ago

Rugby

Covid Vaccinations were rushed out (in the context medicine development)for a very good reason.

They have saved billions of lives.

The next stage is the impact of the vaccination on other diseases. This is good news.

By *ackformore100Man 4 weeks ago

Tin town

"Covid Vaccinations were rushed out (in the context medicine development)for a very good reason.

The next stage is the impact of the vaccination on other diseases. This is good news. "

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

By *I TwoCouple 4 weeks ago

all around

Hint .. mRNA has been on development and testing since the 1980sthe ones still administered today from 60s 70s 80s and 90s and you'd of thought with all that time they would of managed to iron out the teething priblems then "

How long were they tested PRIOR TO USE

Hunt ... You don't even know the names

What teething problems ?

Bradford

Hint .. mRNA has been on development and testing since the 1980sthe ones still administered today from 60s 70s 80s and 90s and you'd of thought with all that time they would of managed to iron out the teething priblems then

What teething problems ?"

no idea prior to use but many decades prior to me and the wifes children's use

And im fairly certain you dont need me to list the many side effects some have suffered from mrna technology

SouthEast

"Covid Vaccinations were rushed out (in the context medicine development)for a very good reason.

The next stage is the impact of the vaccination on other diseases. This is good news.

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate. "

Don't be so sceptical 🤨

Covid vaccine has been proven to heal from whatever desease one may have suffered. It also makes people younger, better looking, smarter , richer and their kids do much better at school.

Next step is immortality but I'm sure we'll find out about the expected roll out shortly.

By *illan-KillashMan 4 weeks ago

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate.

Don't be so sceptical 🤨

Covid vaccine has been proven to heal from whatever desease one may have suffered. It also makes people younger, better looking, smarter , richer and their kids do much better at school.

Next step is immortality but I'm sure we'll find out about the expected roll out shortly."

I remain unconvinced they make people smarter.

By *arry and MegsCouple 4 weeks ago

Ipswich

Hint .. mRNA has been on development and testing since the 1980sthe ones still administered today from 60s 70s 80s and 90s and you'd of thought with all that time they would of managed to iron out the teething priblems then

What teething problems ? no idea prior to use but many decades prior to me and the wifes children's use

And im fairly certain you dont need me to list the many side effects some have suffered from mrna technology "

Well let you list the confirmed ones

While you're at it, you might want tho list the many side effects of paracetamol and ibuprofen please ?

Bradford

What teething problems ? no idea prior to use but many decades prior to me and the wifes children's use

And im fairly certain you dont need me to list the many side effects some have suffered from mrna technology

Well let you list the confirmed ones

While you're at it, you might want tho list the many side effects of paracetamol and ibuprofen please ?"

no idea but theres probably quite a few, maybe not as severe other than a few people who are allergic but we dont tend to take them either, suppose were lucky and maybe have a high pain threshold??

» Add a new message to this topic