FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Punching above your weight

Punching above your weight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I punched well above my weight when I meet the wife but could not believe I could still do it

Last night in a club we got talking to a young stunning cpl . Could not believe it when they invited us to play

Proves that if you are happy and can communicate looks are not top of other people’s agenda xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personality goes a long way!

I've definitely punched above my weight a few times

I was told that I was punching way above my weight when on here a few years ago,they hadn't even met me,just going on my profile. Felt rather depressed at the time.

By *iablo soloWoman  over a year ago

southside

If u can hold a good conversation and make me laugh that does it for me...

Not a big believer in the whole weight thing myself,everybody as a type there attracted to and just because it’s not 10/10 gym fit doesn’t make it wrong,be happy in your own skin before before you try and get into someone else’s skin

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Not a big believer in the whole weight thing myself,everybody as a type there attracted to and just because it’s not 10/10 gym fit doesn’t make it wrong,be happy in your own skin before before you try and get into someone else’s skin "

Neither am I.

"Not a big believer in the whole weight thing myself,everybody as a type there attracted to and just because it’s not 10/10 gym fit doesn’t make it wrong,be happy in your own skin before before you try and get into someone else’s skin "

It’s a phrase that means something quite different! Like a bantam weight boxer beating a heavyweight.

So, it means that an average ordinary person gets it together with a super model. I did it with my partner

"I punched well above my weight when I meet the wife but could not believe I could still do it

Last night in a club we got talking to a young stunning cpl . Could not believe it when they invited us to play

Proves that if you are happy and can communicate looks are not top of other people’s agenda xxx"

Well I can’t see you pictures (him), but well done, nice!

As much as I like handsome faces a handsome face isn’t enough to make my head completely turn. Personality and the ability to stimulate my mind is the main thing.

By *iablo soloWoman  over a year ago

southside

"As much as I like handsome faces a handsome face isn’t enough to make my head completely turn. Personality and the ability to stimulate my mind is the main thing. "

Exactly!

It woukd be hard for me to punch above my weight, I'm a fat bastard.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Men often comment on not getting any luck on here, I meet and play with more couples and women than men, and O gosh some are so out of my league, I often think "Did that really happen"! .I really do punch over my weight xx

Yeah I've been lucky too

Sub is definitely better looking and much younger..

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you all putting yourselves down or complimenting (some of) the people you meet?

"Are you all putting yourselves down or complimenting (some of) the people you meet? "

Well, I don't meet anyone, so...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Are you all putting yourselves down or complimenting (some of) the people you meet?

Well, I don't meet anyone, so..."

Well your socks are attention grabbers for sure .

If people say you are punching above your weight, punch them!

I am the president of the PUYW club. My wife is stunning. I’m certainly not.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

"I am the president of the PUYW club. My wife is stunning. I’m certainly not. "

Firstly , yes , your wife is stunning !! But you also look bang tidy (from what I can see), I would let you have a go !!!! Xxx

"I am the president of the PUYW club. My wife is stunning. I’m certainly not.

Firstly , yes , your wife is stunning !! But you also look bang tidy (from what I can see), I would let you have a go !!!! Xxx "

Aww thanks sweety. X

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 16:06:57]

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

It's a numbers game on here if you ask enough people someone will say yes. That's how it feels on here your just a number. I dont think leagues are a thing on fab.

But yes I agree personally and confidence can make someone attractive.

"I am the president of the PUYW club. My wife is stunning. I’m certainly not. "

If your the president then I’m the Prime Minister of this club. Kate is stunning and I most certainly am not. Just goes to show that women don’t judge on looks alone !!

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

Op In clubs i believe this is the case but online I find it's harder.

Everyone is beautiful and sexy ... it’s all in the eye of the beholder. I’m a brute and have definitely been very lucky to have been with wonderful people x

I’m a strong 7 on looks but a 10 in personality I’ve met loads of 10’s not all have had personality to match ! ... just the odd diamond that’s blessed in every department.

Hence why rejection on here is not to be taken seriously ... you can’t reject what you don’t know x

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"I punched well above my weight when I meet the wife but could not believe I could still do it

Proves that if you are happy and can communicate looks are not top of other people’s agenda xxx"

The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago.

We went to a party and after drinks/nibbles wife was off to play and most of the other guests were playing too. I found myself alone in the room with the most beautiful looking woman who (I learned later) had not been chatted up by the guys because they all thought she was too good for them.

I thought, "just go for it, in for a penny....." and she said "yes, let's have a play - thank you." I couldn't believe my luck. We were in the bedroom for two hours of absolute bliss.

Thankfully!!

Looks are totally top of the agenda but your idea of good looking is not the same as everyone elses... I find alot of guys attractive that my friends wouldn't and quite a few that they do too... There is no such thing as leagues

Forum Mod

East Sussex

So am I to assume from this that sex is better with people who are out of your league?

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Got told I was punching above my weight here recently in the forums. I mean; sure, it’s true... but isn’t it fucking rude to tell someone ? Lol.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"So am I to assume from this that sex is better with people who are out of your league?

"

If this turns out to be the case, can someone point me in the direction of the league tables please?

Welcome to me world. But when she running her tongue from my arse to the tip of my cock I don’t lay thinking “she’s out of my league”.

I think I'm punching with hubby, I have youth on my side which evens the score a bit and I scrub up not too badly

There is no such thing

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"So am I to assume from this that sex is better with people who are out of your league?

"

Well if it’s true the other person must be totally unsatisfied

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Got told I was punching above my weight here recently in the forums. I mean; sure, it’s true... but isn’t it fucking rude to tell someone ? Lol."

This is my personal opinion only but I think it's a bit rude to say you've punched above your weight with a certain person implying that the meet is somehow better because of it. Where does that leave your previous meets and how must it make them feel ?

I've been told I'm punching above my weight a few times really gets harleys back up as she hates it maybe we're just both lucky as we get on like a house on fire and love each other to death which is all that matters at the end of the day who cares if other people think I'm punching it's what we think that matters xx joker

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

I fully believe Iv been punching above my weight for the last 6 years as the Mrs is absolutely stunning. I don’t think it’s a bad thing to have such a high regard for your other half

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I've been told I'm punching above my weight a few times really gets harleys back up as she hates it maybe we're just both lucky as we get on like a house on fire and love each other to death which is all that matters at the end of the day who cares if other people think I'm punching it's what we think that matters xx joker "

Some people genuinely think they're paying a compliment.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"Got told I was punching above my weight here recently in the forums. I mean; sure, it’s true... but isn’t it fucking rude to tell someone ? Lol.

This is my personal opinion only but I think it's a bit rude to say you've punched above your weight with a certain person implying that the meet is somehow better because of it. Where does that leave your previous meets and how must it make them feel ? "

Yeh, this was simply a guy saying I wasn’t good looking enough to be with my girlfriend. Which is outright rude. Again, it may very well be true, but it’s just plain rude to say it. Keep negative shit to yourself i say.

"Are you all putting yourselves down or complimenting (some of) the people you meet?

Well, I don't meet anyone, so...

Well your socks are attention grabbers for sure . "

No one gives a shit about my socks

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Not sure if punching above.....or if sympathy....however whatever it is im not complaining....

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Got told I was punching above my weight here recently in the forums. I mean; sure, it’s true... but isn’t it fucking rude to tell someone ? Lol.

This is my personal opinion only but I think it's a bit rude to say you've punched above your weight with a certain person implying that the meet is somehow better because of it. Where does that leave your previous meets and how must it make them feel ?

Yeh, this was simply a guy saying I wasn’t good looking enough to be with my girlfriend. Which is outright rude. Again, it may very well be true, but it’s just plain rude to say it. Keep negative shit to yourself i say."

Yeah, when our daughter got married a lot of people told her husband he was punching. because obviously a good marriage is based on looks and one person being better looking than the other is a goal to be aimed for

When you're ugly like me, punching above is the only option.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I, C get told it a lot.

I am a bigger guy, losing it now, but used to be muscly and athletic prior to medical issues.

I have always had attention from ladies, some ridiculously hot, some less so. I'm witty, funny, charming and a great conversationalist who can hold attention for ages. As our verifications mention haha.

Why I tell men not to worry about looks, confidence, style and charm work far better in my experience, and if you have skills in the sack, they'll want more.

You’re wife is definitely hot. I’d dm you both but I’m outside your age range damn.

I'm well punching with Bella

By *orleycouple1973Couple  over a year ago

horley

I’m punching well above my weight, my wife is totally stunning and I can’t believe that she’s totally into me - I’m

A proud proud man

She’s stunning mate. Welcome to the club.

Are there any woman who think they are punching?

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've punched above my weight loads of times. Most men like a woman who knows what she wants x

I'm punching well above my weight as the fella is gourgeous.

(written by fella)

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Are there any woman who think they are punching?"

No, I don't and my partner doesn't either. When we met we found each other attractive, we still do. We meet people we find attractive and who profess to find us attractive. I don't think it's good for a person to feel they're somehow less than their partner or the people they meet for casual sex because of the way they look.

Yes I did say so, above your message lol

My partner does krav maga so she would break my arm

I just assume most people are to be fair =)

A lot of women on here punch above their weight, understandable as it's like 100 men to every 1 woman.

If I was a woman on fab I'd only go for 10/10 men with 11+ inch!!

By *ands solo 300Man  over a year ago

Gibraltar

I never aproach really attractive ladies (which is most of you) there is so much choice for women on here.

I am not gay or bi but there are so many good looking guys six packs young big cocks etc i wouldnt bother wasting their time or mine. I am simply not in the same league as a lot of users on this site, when i have tried my messages just get mugged off.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I never aproach really attractive ladies (which is most of you) there is so much choice for women on here.

I am not gay or bi but there are so many good looking guys six packs young big cocks etc i wouldnt bother wasting their time or mine. I am simply not in the same league as a lot of users on this site, when i have tried my messages just get mugged off."

The women you have approached aren't feeling great round about now

Liverpool

I would say just go for it. I've sent messages to guys I thought wouldn't look twice at me if they saw me in a pub. I've gone on to meet some of them and they've been very complimentary about/to me. Dont sell yourself short. People sometimes see us different to how we see ourselves x

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Lifes too short to sit on the fence. Always have faith and confinence in yourself.

By *mileyLadyWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

"As much as I like handsome faces a handsome face isn’t enough to make my head completely turn. Personality and the ability to stimulate my mind is the main thing. "

This. X 1,000

Cambridge

Yep, I am! My OH is gorgeous and gets 3 times the messages I do! Just consider myself extremely lucky

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Are there any woman who think they are punching?

Yep, I am! My OH is gorgeous and gets 3 times the messages I do! Just consider myself extremely lucky "

Me too. Life is good. Making up for all those sexless years i spent with my ex.

By *ands solo 300Man  over a year ago

Gibraltar

Raven and Bluebell you may be right we miss 100 percent of the shots we dont take.

I have just recently started messaging more of you lovely ladies in the hope at some point some one may respond, so far though they never get read or read with no response or just deleted.

This just tells me im not worthy.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is therefore subjective, we could all take a look at a couple and some would think what's she doing with him and others would think what's he doing with her. Each to their own live and let live.

No one is better than anyone else. I hate that saying. Punching above your weight. It's just a put down for some people...if you dont like the look of eachother then fine but to think someone isnt good enough then that's a bit wrong. In my opinion anyway.

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Im a hefty fella. So I'd have to punch like Tyson

"Im a hefty fella. So I'd have to punch like Tyson "

Or bite them

I have a fair bit of weight on my bones so I guess it would be harder for me to punch above my weight lol.

Having said that every woman I've ever been with has been prettier than me

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

How two or more people get on and click is far more important in my view than looks..how relaxed and open you can be with someone is what does it for me.. being a kinky fecker also helps.

My other half always says he is punching but I dont really like it.

He has so many strengths that I dont possess, a slim figure and a pretty face are fleeting, they pass in time.

He may have a head start on the grey hairs and a bit of a Dad bod but its much more important that he is who he is inside.

With casual meets I've gone for both gym fit hotties and older more avuncular types but they have all had something about their personality that appealed. Personality can compensate for less than perfect looks very easily.....looks can never compensate for a bad personality.

"My other half always says he is punching but I dont really like it.

He has so many strengths that I dont possess, a slim figure and a pretty face are fleeting, they pass in time.

He may have a head start on the grey hairs and a bit of a Dad bod but its much more important that he is who he is inside.

With casual meets I've gone for both gym fit hotties and older more avuncular types but they have all had something about their personality that appealed. Personality can compensate for less than perfect looks very easily.....looks can never compensate for a bad personality."

agreed x

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I have punched above my weight many many times over the years to the point where I figured the leagues are well skewed so gave up assuming there were any and have just gone for what I like the look of!

Been with my young man since last July and we both say we are lucky to have found each other - kindred spirits

By *irm hand LukeMan  over a year ago

Berkshire/West Oxfordshire

This thread was made for me. I'm the perfect candidate for someone punching above my weight. Except I don't have a partner which pretty much ends it for me. D'oh!

Liverpool

"Raven and Bluebell you may be right we miss 100 percent of the shots we dont take.

I have just recently started messaging more of you lovely ladies in the hope at some point some one may respond, so far though they never get read or read with no response or just deleted.

This just tells me im not worthy."

Don't give up. This is just because of sheer numbers. The high ratio of men to women on here. Don't lose hope and keep sending messages to ones you like the look of x

You are stunning. So your other half must be incredible!

You both are x

"A lot of women on here punch above their weight, understandable as it's like 100 men to every 1 woman.

If I was a woman on fab I'd only go for 10/10 men with 11+ inch!!"

Size of cock???

Sort ya head out (one on your shoulders) we don't all want length... Shows how much you don't know.....lol

Personality and being able to communicate does go a long way.

Personally for me, if there is no spark there or absolutely no connection then that's game over. Doesn't matter how attractive you find the person when it comes to appearance. I met some beautiful on the outside ladies but on the inside? Well I had better conversations with my cat. But people are different.

I do it often...no harm in taking a chance, i’d rather not live with regret

By *ire_thornMan  over a year ago

no comment

I dont believe in that. I talk.. Or try to talk to who ever.. Fortune favors the bold

Cambridge

"I have punched above my weight many many times over the years to the point where I figured the leagues are well skewed so gave up assuming there were any and have just gone for what I like the look of!

Been with my young man since last July and we both say we are lucky to have found each other - kindred spirits "

Loved this post, especially the kindred spirits part. Agree that I've felt as though I'm punching above my weight many times over the years and particularly now, but not necessarily just from a physical attraction perspective but because of who that person is. I love feeling that the person I'm with is amazing, and for that reason wanting to be the best I can be with them. There are many ways to feel that you're punching above your weight and if you have the right mindset to it, it can make you a very happy, kind, generous person

Preach it Dave!

For me definitely not

Sex is best between people who have a connection.

Connection can Be physical attraction

Social conversational attraction

I have met people who I thought would not meet me

I have been told by people they didn’t think I would meet with them

At some stage we connected. For different reasons

I hope it continues xxx

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

As a short arse so if I thought in those terms my options would be severely limited lol

I don't put people on a pedestal neither do I look down my nose at people. That said whenever I've met a woman that truly gets me on cerebral level I frequently feel like pinching myself and ask myself "am I really this lucky?"

Blows my mind every time.

i weigh 94 kilos its quite difficult punching above

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We always punch above our weight! The art of conversation has definitely disappeared from all walks of life! In the old days we didn’t have mobile phones n laptops, you met down the pub or in a shop! You went with people in your community or work, you met at a night club or disco as it was called then. Technology has a lot of good in it, and now we’ve got all these hi tech gadgets we’re always looking for some we may not get. We say punch away and enjoy rejection, rejoice at the fact you’re heathy? But be able to chat properly, then the world is your oyster. X

By *atcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"We always punch above our weight! The art of conversation has definitely disappeared from all walks of life! In the old days we didn’t have mobile phones n laptops, you met down the pub or in a shop! You went with people in your community or work, you met at a night club or disco as it was called then. Technology has a lot of good in it, and now we’ve got all these hi tech gadgets we’re always looking for some we may not get. We say punch away and enjoy rejection, rejoice at the fact you’re heathy? But be able to chat properly, then the world is your oyster. X"

By *heEpicureanMan  over a year ago

London

‘Punching above your weight’ is all in your mind. I learnt in uni there’s no such thing. The ones I’d deemed out of my league would always comment that I’d been first to approach them. Gift of the gab and confidence are key

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

london

Make a lady laugh and you've cracked it ...

By *ocialButterfly77Couple  over a year ago

DARLINGTON

I've been with very attractive younger men who are ripped but quite frankly have no craic, and "average" looking guys who turn out to be stunning company, I would take those over a guy who trades on his looks anyday. Confidence is an incredibly attractive trait but arrogance is definitely not!

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I have punched above my weight many many times over the years to the point where I figured the leagues are well skewed so gave up assuming there were any and have just gone for what I like the look of!

Been with my young man since last July and we both say we are lucky to have found each other - kindred spirits

Loved this post, especially the kindred spirits part. Agree that I've felt as though I'm punching above my weight many times over the years and particularly now, but not necessarily just from a physical attraction perspective but because of who that person is. I love feeling that the person I'm with is amazing, and for that reason wanting to be the best I can be with them. There are many ways to feel that you're punching above your weight and if you have the right mindset to it, it can make you a very happy, kind, generous person"

Thank you x

By *imits2pushMan  over a year ago

lichfield

Tbf what I’ve heard said a lot is the scene created a +\-2 rule.

Take your out if 10 score in normal day.

Guys automatically get 2 taken off and girls get 2 added.

Normally rules are you normally date +\- 1 from yourself sometimes 2.

So by this math, a guy comes to the scene as a 10 is demoted too a 8 and then is looking for a 7.

A girl comes to the scene as a 5 and prompted too a 7.

So the girls that in normal life that can normally only date a 6, can suddenly date 10’s on the swing scene.

Where as guys that can normally date the 8-10, are most likely dating 6’s on the scene.

» Add a new message to this topic