FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lesbians and TS Women

Lesbians and TS Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hMyGawd OP   Couple  over a year ago

Midlands

There's a big debate at the minute.

Some say that a Lesbian refusing to date transexual women regardless of whether said TS woman has a penis or not is transphobic.

People's thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Where is this big debate?

People can date who they wish.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As I'm neither a woman or a trans woman my view is probably irrelevant. But no one "has" to date someone

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

If a lesbian doesn't want to date a trans woman then that's their preference surely. It's definitely not transphobia.

Midlands

It's a hot topic on Twitter and there's various groups on each side of the agenda.

eg "Get the L out" - who believe there's no place for TS in Lesbian circles

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I have seen it where a man is called transphobic if he doesn’t want to date a Transgender lady on here.

The Terf movement seems to being growing online.

Got no time for any of that bullshit.

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

So, if a lesbian is attracted to a trans woman, but won't date her because she is trans.

That is transphobic, granted, not the worst example of it, but it is, regardless of what anyone else says.

But if a lesbian refuses to date a trans woman purely because she doesn't feel an attraction, that's just personal preference.

North Bucks

"So, if a lesbian is attracted to a trans woman, but won't date her because she is trans.

That is transphobic, granted, not the worst example of it, but it is, regardless of what anyone else says.

But if a lesbian refuses to date a trans woman purely because she doesn't feel an attraction, that's just personal preference.

"

Can you explain why it’s transphobic?

Genuine question not hidden agenda.

woodford halse

Well as I said, if they find the person attractive, and I don't mean a purely physical aspect.

But the fact that they are trans prevents them from involving themselves, then what would you call it other than transphobic.

It's the only factor they are using to make the decision.

This is also, regardless of the state of transition.

"If a lesbian doesn't want to date a trans woman then that's their preference surely. It's definitely not transphobia. "

Exactly. Yet another case of personal choice being turned into a phobic issue.

Oh for a perfect world where it’s accepted that we’re all somewhere on the gender slide scale and no one gives a damn who you’re attracted to!

woodford halse

People need to stop making this issue as cut and dry as possible.

Yes, if a woman has her reasons for not wanting to date a trans, then she is fully within her rights.

But if the ONLY reason is that she is trans, then that is a phobic issue.

Midlands

"Well as I said, if they find the person attractive, and I don't mean a purely physical aspect.

But the fact that they are trans prevents them from involving themselves, then what would you call it other than transphobic.

This is also, regardless of the state of transition."

Okay, so would a straight man choosing not to date a gay man, for no other reason than he is gay, be homophobic?

Just trying to get my head around this.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"If a lesbian doesn't want to date a trans woman then that's their preference surely. It's definitely not transphobia. "

Totally agree. It’s all about choice

"There's a big debate at the minute.

Some say that a Lesbian refusing to date transexual women regardless of whether said TS woman has a penis or not is transphobic.

People's thoughts?"

its a mass debate in Woolwich Arsenal isn't it?

It is a dangerous road when you start dictating who people should date/ have sex with - just seems to be ethnic minorities and trans the main pressure groups on others, throwing the ‘racist’ or ‘transphobic’ cards.

This militant political correctness will one day explode, people’s tolerance can only be pushed so far. Think the tide is already slowly turning.

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

You date as you wish....it doesn't matter to anyone else

North Bucks

"Well as I said, if they find the person attractive, and I don't mean a purely physical aspect.

Okay, so would a straight man choosing not to date a gay man, for no other reason than he is gay, be homophobic?

Just trying to get my head around this."

Thats an interesting spin on the debate

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

i dont know where all this trans nonsence has come from probably accounts for 0.0001 percent of the population and its all over the news tv papers minority politics at work

I won't be pc here. A self-declared "lesbian Ts/Tv" is just a straight man doing some role play.

People's thoughts?"

There's no issue with it, lesbians are same sex attracted so no one should expect them to like dick.

"I won't be pc here. A self-declared "lesbian Ts/Tv" is just a straight man doing some role play. "

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Sexual preference is a right.

Sexual freedom is a right.

Sexual refusal is a right.

Let's not be scared of saying no thank you.

My body: my rules.

Their body: their rules.

Since when was Twitter a public moral compass/barometer? No different to the tabloids/Mail & Express.

The problem with Twitter is the first syllable!

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Some of the lesbians I know are quite vocal and angry about this, they feel that guys choosing or pretending to be girls are given rights they still don’t have after decades of fighting for equality

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I won't be pc here. A self-declared "lesbian Ts/Tv" is just a straight man doing some role play. "

Regardless of 'pc' or not, that's just ignorant. Look up gender dysphoria and how it affects people's lives. It's a hell of a lot more than role play.

I wish I knew where this huge trans pressure group that's supposed to exist hang out, because I've never come across them, ever. It's just anti-trans propaganda from certain sections of the media, as usual.

So a few selfish, entitled transwomen have decided that if a lesbian refuses to date them then it's transphobia, and of course the TERF's have jumped on this by inferring that all transwoman think this way, when actually the majority of transwomen just think that they are a selfish, entitled minority of idiots, just like everyone else does.

Being trans doesn't prevent someone from being an idiot, but because of the rad fems anti-trans agenda, they're only too happy to tar us all with the same brush.

Personally, I much prefer cock and I'm not remotely interested in any rug munching, TERF or not.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'll bet you know absolutely nothing about the effects of gender dysphoria. Lucky you.

A transwoman can be attracted to women, just as they can be attracted to men, you know, just like anyone else in the human population.

"I won't be pc here. A self-declared "lesbian Ts/Tv" is just a straight man doing some role play.

Regardless of 'pc' or not, that's just ignorant. Look up gender dysphoria and how it affects people's lives. It's a hell of a lot more than role play. "

Consent. End.

Do this mean straight men who won't date transexuals are "transphobic"?

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Do this mean straight men who won't date transexuals are "transphobic"? "

No, nobody has said that

North Bucks

"Do this mean straight men who won't date transexuals are "transphobic"?

No, nobody has said that "

Sadly they have on fab before.

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

People's thoughts?"

Your question implies lesbians that accept someone is a female but not necessarily believe they are a female is transphobic.

I dont think that's correct.

I also dont feel anyone should date anyone they dont want and if they choose not to doesnt mean they're phobic racist or anything.

As long as someone isnt prejudicial in actions or speech and being respectful is all that matters.

I also dont know where this big debate is either...the D'Mail perhaps? Lol

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

No, nobody has said that "

How have they not said that. istm than straight men and lesbians, in the real world,

want the same thing so it follows that according to this bullshit they are!

No, nobody has said that

Sadly they have on fab before. "

Was in the media too but in America that a trans rights organisation had said the same, so they are out there pushing the message and causing damage at the same time with it.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Its an interesting discussion nevertheless.

Dating preferences aside, If I declared as a woman today and started using the girls loos in the office , a few of my exes might be upset and think I was taking the piss, when in fact I was simply taking a piss. But they would happily share the kitchen with me? Now it’s hypothetical of course (we have unisex toilets) but you see the point? Not sure I do , but I think it’s this; we are culturally programmed to interact in certain ways based on the chromosomes we have, not the testosterone levels or appearances.

Excuse my potential ignorance, but is a TS with a penis still seen as a man transitioning into a woman? They might be living as a woman full-time, but their genitals are still those of a man. And aren't lesbians attracted to women? With all the right female parts? Then why would a lesbian want to date, with the prospect of being intimate with, a person who, without clothes, still looks like a man? When they are not attracted to the male part of the anatomy, basically don't want a penis???

If the trans woman has fully transitioned, including genital surgery, the story would be different, at least for me.

From personal perspective, I am not lesbian but I am bisexual. However, TVs or even pre-surgery TS don't do anything for me sexually. They are just men wearing frocks.

"Excuse my potential ignorance, but is a TS with a penis still seen as a man transitioning into a woman? They might be living as a woman full-time, but their genitals are still those of a man. And aren't lesbians attracted to women? With all the right female parts? Then why would a lesbian want to date, with the prospect of being intimate with, a person who, without clothes, still looks like a man? When they are not attracted to the male part of the anatomy, basically don't want a penis???

If the trans woman has fully transitioned, including genital surgery, the story would be different, at least for me.

From personal perspective, I am not lesbian but I am bisexual. However, TVs or even pre-surgery TS don't do anything for me sexually. They are just men wearing frocks. "

surely being a Lesbian is about the mindset as well as the body they want a female mind and a feminine body, many lesbian women use toys so having the toy attached already must be good for some wouldn't you think

This place does hurt your brain box on occasion.......

Of you like some.body n it makes.you. horny .....wahayyy

If you don't ,don't stick you in them or them in you it's bloody simple really....same as every group, gaggle of human beans there always be the odd one or two that are rude n out of order to others

"This place does hurt your brain box on occasion.......

If you don't ,don't stick you in them or them in you it's bloody simple really....same as every group, gaggle of human beans there always be the odd one or two that are rude n out of order to others "

we talking heinz beanz oh fat fingered one

"This place does hurt your brain box on occasion.......

If you don't ,don't stick you in them or them in you it's bloody simple really....same as every group, gaggle of human beans there always be the odd one or two that are rude n out of order to others "

Takes an open mind I guess to fuck a 50 year old pretend milf TV cum dump hey mate

"surely being a Lesbian is about the mindset as well as the body they want a female mind and a feminine body, many lesbian women use toys so having the toy attached already must be good for some wouldn't you think "

I believe you have a good point there- lesbians want a FEMININE body. And, unless my biology classes were a bit off, FEMININE body is NOT the one with 'the toy already attached'.

"surely being a Lesbian is about the mindset as well as the body they want a female mind and a feminine body, many lesbian women use toys so having the toy attached already must be good for some wouldn't you think

I believe you have a good point there- lesbians want a FEMININE body. And, unless my biology classes were a bit off, FEMININE body is NOT the one with 'the toy already attached'. "

some TS not all have great bodies but with the attachment check out most fabbed pics page one lol i get what youre saying but sex and genres and genders is about the mind eg why do some not all lesbian women fancy the very butch manly looking women?

The lesbian group fronted up the London Gay Pride march , about two years ago now I think it was . There was a lot of controversy over the fact they were allowed to lead the march .. So its not a new debate at all .

Whos right whos wrong .. I understand some of what the Lesbian group are complaining about .. Not all Trans are so pink and fluffy . Like most of the Gay scene .. Cutting your bits of does not make you a " woman " .. However its not the same for everybody .. The argument stems around political classification , more than judgement ..

Someone i know left his wife and 3 kids to become a " woman " .The last time i saw his ex wife , she looked very tired , perhaps we should look at her , to feel what it is like to be a woman .. Or perhaps women just hang around gay bars to get shagged .. There is the discussion . Where does trans start and Womanhood stop ..

"The lesbian group fronted up the London Gay Pride march , about two years ago now I think it was . There was a lot of controversy over the fact they were allowed to lead the march .. So its not a new debate at all .

Whos right whos wrong .. I understand some of what the Lesbian group are complaining about .. Not all Trans are so pink and fluffy . Like most of the Gay scene .. Cutting your bits of does not make you a " woman " .. However its not the same for everybody .. The argument stems around political classification , more than judgement ..

Someone i know left his wife and 3 kids to become a " woman " .The last time i saw his ex wife , she looked very tired , perhaps we should look at her , to feel what it is like to be a woman .. Or perhaps women just hang around gay bars to get shagged .. There is the discussion . Where does trans start and Womanhood stop ..

"

its in the jeans ya know

North Bucks

"The lesbian group fronted up the London Gay Pride march , about two years ago now I think it was . There was a lot of controversy over the fact they were allowed to lead the march .. So its not a new debate at all .

"

Must be very hard for the often unheard of partner in these circumstances. They often never get thought of and the impact it’s had on them.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Im attracted to ts women as much as genetic i had a ts girlfriend for nearly 3 years till she cheated on me. I wouldnt be against dating another though and hate the hate the ts community is getting from others at mo its wrong

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"It is a dangerous road when you start dictating who people should date/ have sex with - just seems to be ethnic minorities and trans the main pressure groups on others, throwing the ‘racist’ or ‘transphobic’ cards.

This militant political correctness will one day explode, people’s tolerance can only be pushed so far. Think the tide is already slowly turning. "

People are growing less tolerant of LGBTQ individuals, a jarring turn for a generation traditionally considered embracing and open, a survey released Monday shows.

There was a 5% drop in acceptance during last year, but the forecast for this year will be greater.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"Excuse my potential ignorance, but is a TS with a penis still seen as a man transitioning into a woman? They might be living as a woman full-time, but their genitals are still those of a man. And aren't lesbians attracted to women? With all the right female parts? Then why would a lesbian want to date, with the prospect of being intimate with, a person who, without clothes, still looks like a man? When they are not attracted to the male part of the anatomy, basically don't want a penis???

From personal perspective, I am not lesbian but I am bisexual. However, TVs or even pre-surgery TS don't do anything for me sexually. They are just men wearing frocks. surely being a Lesbian is about the mindset as well as the body they want a female mind and a feminine body, many lesbian women use toys so having the toy attached already must be good for some wouldn't you think "

Unless the person really fell in love with the transwoman, before she was made aware of the fact that she was transgender.

That would them make the person question themselves.

"It is a dangerous road when you start dictating who people should date/ have sex with - just seems to be ethnic minorities and trans the main pressure groups on others, throwing the ‘racist’ or ‘transphobic’ cards.

This militant political correctness will one day explode, people’s tolerance can only be pushed so far. Think the tide is already slowly turning.

People are growing less tolerant of LGBTQ individuals, a jarring turn for a generation traditionally considered embracing and open, a survey released Monday shows.

There was a 5% drop in acceptance during last year, but the forecast for this year will be greater."

I have been open for 24 years about my sexuality so seen a lot over years and a lot of change. I honestly think this reduction in tolerance are due to the militant leftwing types that abound now, along with loud mouthed in your face LGBT youth. People have had enough and those groups are undoing years of good work and progress made by people before them.

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

You're confusing the issue, if one person refused to date someone because they are not attracted to them, that's one thing.

If a person was to state, I'm not dating you because you are transexual/gay/lesbian, then that is being transphobic/homophobic, you're using their sexuality against them.

So it's simple really, " Sorry, I don't fancy you ".

There was a 5% drop in acceptance during last year, but the forecast for this year will be greater."

Of course we were very tolerant when black and gay and female people died for this country in wars but that gets forgotten. And we do not need to study history for this, it's just common sense. There were minorities for hundreds of years.

woodford halse

Just trying to get my head around this."

How do you not know the answer to this question. It's about knowing the difference between straight, and gay.

A straight man, is looking for a woman, not a man.

Just because he doesn't want to date a gay man doesn't make him homophobic.

NOW,

if a straight man met a trans, she was fully transitioned, he found her attractive and liked her personality, but wouldn't date her because she was trans, THAT is transphobic.

At that point you are singling out a hyper specific part of the persons being, which has absolutely no weight on attraction, and ultimately judging them on it.

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

There's a difference between being transphobic, racist, etc, and not wanting to date someone because of their gender, race, whatever. Transphobia is surely more of a "hate" thing - deliberately discriminating against someone because of their gender. Simply saying "you're not my type" is not the same as hating them because of who they are.

I wouldn't, for example, date someone who was significantly overweight. That doesn't make me fat-phobic or fattist, I don't hate overweight people. It's not a prejudice in general. I don't shame, hate, etc. There's just no physical attraction there for me.

I'm sure most people can understand that difference? I think people are just looking for things to be offended by sometimes.

(Also: "trans man", "trans woman" - or even just "man" or "woman" or "person" since in 99% of everyday situations it's not really relevant - but not "a trans"...)

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 23:56:47]

"I won't be pc here. A self-declared "lesbian Ts/Tv" is just a straight man doing some role play.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'll bet you know absolutely nothing about the effects of gender dysphoria. .

A transwoman can be attracted to women, just as they can be attracted to men, you know, just like anyone else in the human population. "

Some people need to see a shrink

Ignorance is bliss.

I'll bet you know absolutely nothing about the effects of gender dysphoria. .

A transwoman can be attracted to women, just as they can be attracted to men, you know, just like anyone else in the human population.

Some people need to see a shrink "

I've already seen two and been diagnosed as transsexual. They don't chop your cock off on a whim you know, and nor should they.

I suggest doing a little bit of research into the matter before posting again, as you're simply showing yourself to be a bigoted ignoramus. You do know what an ignoramus is don't you?

"As I'm neither a woman or a trans woman my view is probably irrelevant. But no one "has" to date someone "
pity am out of your age range

Many lesbians can’t stand seeing a penis. Alas a pre op TS will just be off limits / a cock is still a cock no matter the packaging so to speak. One of my close lesbian friends is like this .

The more pressing question would be if these same lesbians would date a post operative trans woman . Though it’s a debate that will never be agreed on much the same as the religion vs science one .

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

"People need to stop making this issue as cut and dry as possible.

Yes, if a woman has her reasons for not wanting to date a trans, then she is fully within her rights.

But if the ONLY reason is that she is trans, then that is a phobic issue."

Well said, why do people have to put people in categories or judge!!

My wife had a lesbian relationship but married me and I’m more trans but will not fully trans !! but, we not in norm category, but normal to us lol !!

although wear cross dress everyday if you category me too,

all I know is our marriage works but on paper or in categories it’s shouldn’t

Let’s be honest What is normal??

We are all different, it’s in the eye of the beholder!!

» Add a new message to this topic