Gangbang advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_BelleRose_x OP   Couple  over a year ago

worcester

[Removed by poster at 05/01/19 02:11:39]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

worcester

Going to be going and potentially having my first gangbangish experiance on Monday - any lovely fabbers out there been involved in one and can offer some advice maybe !

How did you find it ?

Did your experiences go well ?

Was it arranged or at a club/cinema?

Thankyou all in advance

Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Start off slow and small. Build up a group of likeminded people that you can trust and go from there. Group meets are the best when everyone’s on the same wavelength. Good luck

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

There was a thread about this a little while ago and one woman posted some questions I found very useful as I'm thinking of doing this too.

She's no longer on the site so I've just copied it........

Who is looking after you on the night since your going to be, shall we say a bit busy!

What stops them turning up to yours with their mates in tow....before you know it 12 becomes 30.

How are you going to ensure condoms are used, unless you want bareback, as you will not always be able to see unless you only do one man at a time.

What about mobile phones, are you happy for them to video or take pictures if not how are you going to enforce that.

What happens when you have had enough or do not want to do something.

Not judging you at all I am not against a gang bang but I would only do it in a swingers club for my safety and privacy.

So hopefully you have yourself a trusted wingman or woman.

Go to a club and just do it

x

worcester

Thankyou that’s helpful I will have my mr with me to and I have a sign so he knows when I have had enuff and want it to end ! I’m going to be wearing a dress that hides my tattoos and a mask but I’m not wanting videos or pics unless it’s just my pussy etc thankyou again x

worcester

"Go to a club and just do it

x"

Planning on it thankyou

Just make sure your partner speaks to everyone first and let’s them know your boundaries.

When you want to stop it’s over. Simple as that x

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe a silly question but in a gangbang how can 1 man (a partner or friend) act as security to make sure all rules are followed?

I'm wondering isn't it possible for the "gang" to outnumber him and do as they please?

Don’t let dickheads or anyone d*unk near your partner.

I had this at a KK heado party with my ex and it worked a treat.

I’m a sensible guy and was in control the whole time of who went near (she gave me the nod too).

There were guys acting stupid earlier in the night and I just told them no chance and it was all good.

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

"Maybe a silly question but in a gangbang how can 1 man (a partner or friend) act as security to make sure all rules are followed?

I'm wondering isn't it possible for the "gang" to outnumber him and do as they please?"

this one is disturbing how old are you loo

Manchester

"Maybe a silly question but in a gangbang how can 1 man (a partner or friend) act as security to make sure all rules are followed?

I'm wondering isn't it possible for the "gang" to outnumber him and do as they please? this one is disturbing how old are you loo"

Disturbing?

How old am I...feel free to click on my profile buddy it is there you know

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Sort out your rules on likes and dislikes and safe play only etc with all the guys before you start and then it should go a lot smoother. Essential that you have someone watching over the proceedings to ensure complience with condoms etc.

I havn't had any problems with the "gang" going against the rules as they know they won't get a repeat invite.

worcester

I'm wondering isn't it possible for the "gang" to outnumber him and do as they please?"

Possible if it was a organised gang which may I add will never happen and that’s why you won’t ever get an invite a gangbang doesn’t =gang r8pe

By *amigos321Couple (MM)  over a year ago

leeds

We usually arrange to spoil hot wives..3 and on occasions 4 horny guys ..always much more fun as we know each other very well..works amazing

By *urious and openmindedCouple  over a year ago

under the sea

The round room at chams is a perfect opportunity for you

Manchester

I'm wondering isn't it possible for the "gang" to outnumber him and do as they please?

Possible if it was a organised gang which may I add will never happen and that’s why you won’t ever get an invite a gangbang doesn’t =gang r8pe "

What are you talking about? I'm not in a gang. I asked a question that was relevant to make you and all think is 1 man enough to offer a security detail. Please read thing a properly before answering!

"Going to be going and potentially having my first gangbangish experiance on Monday - any lovely fabbers out there been involved in one and can offer some advice maybe !

How did you find it ?

Did your experiences go well ?

Was it arranged or at a club/cinema?

Thankyou all in advance

Xx"

Invite lots of guys as there are loads of no shows. We have done many and found all the guys who have attended to be respectful & polite. Numbers can be hit & miss. We arrange at a hotel or private apartment. Have fun & enjoy. Hope it’s a success

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton-ish

A Club would be safer and offer you more security (they operate a No phones policy anyway)..Unless you have already met these guys previously and feel comfortable with them and have built up a certain element of trust, would you really invite an unknown group into your home ?

just suppose for the sake of this post, one of them, is a little bit twisted, whats to stop him turning up when you are alone or following you and make certain demands...Why put yourself at risk

worcester

"A Club would be safer and offer you more security (they operate a No phones policy anyway)..Unless you have already met these guys previously and feel comfortable with them and have built up a certain element of trust, would you really invite an unknown group into your home ?

just suppose for the sake of this post, one of them, is a little bit twisted, whats to stop him turning up when you are alone or following you and make certain demands...Why put yourself at risk"

Oh for sure will be happening in a controlled environment - suppose I just wanted some forwarding advice on those that have experienced it so I can keep it in mind if that makes sense

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton-ish

lots of Clubs have Greedy Girl events or MILF Days, why not start there, to see if you like it.

worcester

"lots of Clubs have Greedy Girl events or MILF Days, why not start there, to see if you like it."

I’m going to an adult cinem on Monday so hoping that’s a start - joining xtasia and chams soon too so will have plenty of opportunity

Thankyou x

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

There's a lot of 'what ifs' in this thread.

The reason I'm called greedy is my love of multiple guys and I've either arranged or been involved in more greedy nights and gangbangs than I can rightly remember.

Hubby is my security, making sure gloves are worn, other than that, he sits back and enjoys the show. Only on one occasion have we had any trouble and that was just the one single guy pretending to put a condom on and then trying to take it off before he entered me. Hubby caught that quickly enough and he was ejected from the building with the help of the other guys there. No one wants their fun spoilt by one idiot.

Have fun in YOUR night and enjoy every inch of the fun

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"A Club would be safer and offer you more security (they operate a No phones policy anyway)..Unless you have already met these guys previously and feel comfortable with them and have built up a certain element of trust, would you really invite an unknown group into your home ?

just suppose for the sake of this post, one of them, is a little bit twisted, whats to stop him turning up when you are alone or following you and make certain demands...Why put yourself at risk

Oh for sure will be happening in a controlled environment - suppose I just wanted some forwarding advice on those that have experienced it so I can keep it in mind if that makes sense "

my first time I was so so nervous. I had someone with me to make sure my rules were stuck too.

I was literally shaking like a leaf when I pulled up at the house. Before that I'd had 3sums and a mfmm. But this was 7 guys. I hadn't met any of them before.

In hindsight I wish I'd had a more hands on approach to picking the guys but they were all within what I was looking for.

When I first got there the host took me aside. Even from my partner I'd took along ( not actual partner) to double check I was up for it.

Starting it was the hardest bit. I was a bag of nerves and shaking. I decided to ask one of the guys to come to the front and then directed another to the rear.... the moment I started .. the nerves went and it was do empowering.

It was over after 2 hours ish... and I just grinned all the way back.

Just go for it. And make sure what you want is known. For me that's latex free condoms only and do not waste cum in the condoms put it on my face... And no anal. Pretty simple really

Hope you enjoy it

If you are ever in this part of the world I will arrange one for you.

Held many of them.

If you want serious advice from one who has the experience message me.

J.

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple  over a year ago

near you...

We've arranged a couple and the number one rule is always to make sure all guys understand what is and isn't allowed BEFORE play especially in terms of condoms, rough behaviour, anal/DPs, pictures etc.

worcester

Thanks everyone ! I will update on Monday evening how it went

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"Thanks everyone ! I will update on Monday evening how it went "

Looking forward to your updates

By *BGlosCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Cotswolds

Every party I have been to or arranged the guys have been very respectful. I have generally have taken the lead. The guys need to know the rules beforehand. It is useful if you have someone that you trust who can speak for you.

By *c69funCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

That would be non consensual sex

By *0xy_minxWoman  over a year ago

telford

Await the outcome I’m looking to do this also

Oh it’s very possible - my man (Fire) manages it well - at angels and sinners twice he’s “supervised” over 30 guys each time

We did this 3 months ago! 6 guys!

We used a GB group which is much better than just using randoms. The main advantage is they all know each other and can perform in a group.

Second top tip is always have a none playing wingman present. I was Mrs Cherrys wingman and didn’t play. Instead I made sure she was okay, that nobody tried taking sneeky videos and most importantly all the guys rubbered up.

In group situations its very difficult to keep an eye on all of the above so someone watching all this is pretty essential

And finally.. enjoy it

By *0xy_minxWoman  over a year ago

telford

"We did this 3 months ago! 6 guys!

We used a GB group which is much better than just using randoms. The main advantage is they all know each other and can perform in a group.

Second top tip is always have a none playing wingman present. I was Mrs Cherrys wingman and didn’t play. Instead I made sure she was okay, that nobody tried taking sneeky videos and most importantly all the guys rubbered up.

In group situations its very difficult to keep an eye on all of the above so someone watching all this is pretty essential

And finally.. enjoy it "

Never heard of a GB group where would one find them

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks everyone ! I will update on Monday evening how it went "

Hope it goes well

"

Never heard of a GB group where would one find them "

We have used funliverpool on here (twice), We have also talked to another guy called sportyfucker and he also arranges them.

Checkout their veris Xx

"If you are ever in this part of the world I will arrange one for you.

Held many of them.

If you want serious advice from one who has the experience message me.

J."

We have used J twice can definitely recommend him. XX

worcester

Oh it’s very possible - my man (Fire) manages it well - at angels and sinners twice he’s “supervised” over 30 guys each time "

Looking forward to attending

worcester

That would be non consensual sex "

I’m glad it’s not only me that sees it this way ! Little concerning of a comment if I’m honest

By *iliciousCouple  over a year ago

South East

I’m glad it’s not only me that sees it this way ! Little concerning of a comment if I’m honest "

———

It may be just me but I didn’t see his comment as condoning non-consensual sex. I saw a question on the practicalities of security which, in the context of the thread, seems relevant.

It was helped by the clue “maybe a silly question” at the beginning.

Manchester

I’m glad it’s not only me that sees it this way ! Little concerning of a comment if I’m honest

———

It may be just me but I didn’t see his comment as condoning non-consensual sex. I saw a question on the practicalities of security which, in the context of the thread, seems relevant.

It was helped by the clue “maybe a silly question” at the beginning. "

Thank you. FINALLY someone that has both eye that read and intellect that comprehends.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Organised and held lots in my apartment and been involved in lots of GBs at other peoples places. Once had to chuck one guy out of my place. (it was 4th floor but he chose to use the stairs). He had a had too nmuch to drink, also helped to chuck someone out at a friends house, he knew one of the women and was objecting to her enjoying herself. Never any difficulty as the events tended to be self policing, the other people have been there for fun and don't want an idiot spoiling the night

I’m glad it’s not only me that sees it this way ! Little concerning of a comment if I’m honest "

Totally agree! its a gangbang between consenting adults.. we found the comment concerning to

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

x"

This easiest and safest way for a woman to enjoy multiple guys.

x

This easiest and safest way for a woman to enjoy multiple guys."

We’ve done it and its def not the easiest or the safest.. its probably the most complex and disappointing. Guys who know each other and do it regularly in groups are much more relaxed. We’ve seen scuffles in clubs when one guy as tried to do something that either the girl or another guy takes offence to in a GB situation. Private organised GB’s are much safer

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

x

We’ve done it and its def not the easiest or the safest.. its probably the most complex and disappointing. Guys who know each other and do it regularly in groups are much more relaxed. We’ve seen scuffles in clubs when one guy as tried to do something that either the girl or another guy takes offence to in a GB situation. Private organised GB’s are much safer "

Sorry to hear about the bad experiences, I've never seen anything like that at events I've been to.

By *alaciousCurvesWoman  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Ooh this is a really useful thread, I'm hoping for a GB one day and there's some great advice here!

I think a lot of people have misunderstood AsianManc's question though, he wasn't trying to be creepy. He was obviously wondering how one man would be able to keep a 'gang' in order, as several men would easily be able to overpower one man if they so wished. This is partly why I'd be very reluctant to host a GB at my house or travel to someone elses house. I'd rather be in a club where there will be plenty of people/security will be on hand. I think it's a very relevant question and that situation needs to be considered.

By *otwife4blkCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

We have been involved in quite a few gangbangs. Some good advice in the posts above. My advice:

I would say do it in a safe place (hotel or club), not at home. If it goes pear shaped you can always leave. Clubs are a great place to have your first, always plenty of chcoice. I have organised gb’s for my wife in hotels and it’s nearly impossible to judge numbers. I’ve invited 10 guys before and had 1 show up. On another occasion I’ve invited 5 and had none show up. Huge waste of time and effort. You don’t have that problem in a club.

Another way is to meet an organised group. Look for plenty of feedback and explain what you want before hand. If it’s a good group the number you specified will show up. Organised groups work well as the guys generally know each other, can perform and if any of them are unreliable they are generally not invited back.

Hope this helps

Manchester

Totally agree! its a gangbang between consenting adults.. we found the comment concerning to "

Don't worry breathe relax and take the comment as an enlightening query. Nothing at all concerning about it unless you have asking the tough questions in life.

By *eddonistikMan  over a year ago

Manchester

x

We’ve done it and its def not the easiest or the safest.. its probably the most complex and disappointing. Guys who know each other and do it regularly in groups are much more relaxed. We’ve seen scuffles in clubs when one guy as tried to do something that either the girl or another guy takes offence to in a GB situation. Private organised GB’s are much safer "

As I said, self policing, far more effective.

Hey all

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"We have been involved in quite a few gangbangs. Some good advice in the posts above. My advice:

I would say do it in a safe place (hotel or club), not at home. If it goes pear shaped you can always leave. Clubs are a great place to have your first, always plenty of chcoice. I have organised gb’s for my wife in hotels and it’s nearly impossible to judge numbers. I’ve invited 10 guys before and had 1 show up. On another occasion I’ve invited 5 and had none show up. Huge waste of time and effort. You don’t have that problem in a club.

Another way is to meet an organised group. Look for plenty of feedback and explain what you want before hand. If it’s a good group the number you specified will show up. Organised groups work well as the guys generally know each other, can perform and if any of them are unreliable they are generally not invited back.

Hope this helps"

totally agree with this .

If any local ladies would like a wing woman who knows her gangbangs to watch out for her.. then let me know. As I'm always happy to help.

Actually decided to get a few guys together for a group myself now... As would be nice to have a group I know well.

Some great advice on here and generally correct, I've organised a few and use hotels, i.d rather not have a load of strangers at my house, a wingman is essential to ensure the guys behave as the lady wants and they do self police as someone said. Till now I've had no issues and tend to enjoy the show rather than play.

Good luck with yours OP, and if you want 6 guys invite 12, you will definitely get no shows.

» Add a new message to this topic