FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Specify your wants

Specify your wants

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aptain19725 OP   Man 1 day ago

Peterborough

If most Cpls and F seem to be very specific in their wants I guess us M can.

I will start perfect 10 in looks and body shape will consider a strong 8 or 9. Must have no kids, must have there own accommodation, like to drink and party, must have a healthy appetite for sex, must be Bi and lastly be nice and kind and understanding of male needs.

How ridiculous does the above sound if you agree check your own profile to see if what you’re asking for is even possible.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iker JackMan 1 day ago

Wolverhampton

It’s not ridiculous if that’s there wants.

Whether they will get all of them is another matter but it’s not unreasonable to have specific choices or things you want

Just means you’re swimming in a smaller pond but at least it’s a pond of your choice surrounded by people you’d like to know

Peterborough

"It’s not ridiculous if that’s there wants.

Whether they will get all of them is another matter but it’s not unreasonable to have specific choices or things you want

Just means you’re swimming in a smaller pond but at least it’s a pond of your choice surrounded by people you’d like to know "

Agreed but I think some people’s expectations don’t meet reality. A 5 wanting a 10 it’s not going to happen

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 1 day ago

Stoke

Why is it ridiculous OP?

At the end of the day we're inviting someone into our relationship, why should we compromise our standards because you think men have an automatic right to get their willy wet inside another man's wife? That's not how it works I'm afraid, we can quite easily not bother and just enjoy each other quite happily.

Wolverhampton

A five in your eyes perhaps not in their own

By *rimson_RoseWoman 1 day ago

Tamworth

"A five in your eyes perhaps not in their own "

Precisely.

Peterborough

"Why is it ridiculous OP?

At the end of the day we're inviting someone into our relationship, why should we compromise our standards because you think men have an automatic right to get their willy wet inside another man's wife? That's not how it works I'm afraid, we can quite easily not bother and just enjoy each other quite happily. "

I said my needs are ridiculous. Would encourage others to check their wants and needs out. I never said men have any automatic right to anything. Your jumping to conclusions that are unfounded.

Peterborough

My point exactly some people have a high opinion of themselves

By *atyric0nMan 1 day ago

Ipswich

[Removed by poster at 18/09/24 13:07:20]

Wolverhampton

"A five in your eyes perhaps not in their own

My point exactly some people have a high opinion of themselves "

And it’s their opinion. Who are you to want to change that

If they don’t appeal to you then move on

Ipswich

I think most wants are legit, no matter how objectively/subjectively delusional they are.

Tamworth

My point exactly some people have a high opinion of themselves "

That doesn’t come over well. People, know your place.

By *ellhungvweMan 1 day ago

Cheltenham

I am a 15 so even if they are a 5 then that makes them a 10.

By *bxanfCouple 1 day ago

Inside your walls

My dude we ask for preferably fat bi guys to meet at a club and we can't even get that.

Peterborough

I am a 15 so even if they are a 5 then that makes them a 10."

LoL

Peterborough

"I think most wants are legit, no matter how objectively/subjectively delusional they are.

"

Delusional definitely for some on here away with the fairies would be a better description

Peterborough

That doesn’t come over well. People, know your place. "

What doesn’t come over well ?

Ipswich

"I think most wants are legit, no matter how objectively/subjectively delusional they are.

Delusional definitely for some on here away with the fairies would be a better description "

I might or might not agree with that, but man, please, don't be bitter/sour about it. Just ignore them and focus on those whose wants 1.you match and 2.you find reasonable.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

By *lowupdollTV/TS 1 day ago

S. Herts

Why can M be specific in their requirements? If single M aren’t surely that’s on them to set them?

Peterborough

And it’s their opinion. Who are you to want to change that

Not trying to change anyone just pointing out that some people have an unrealistic opinion of themselves and there wants

If they don’t appeal to you then move on

"

Peterborough

"Why can M be specific in their requirements? If single M aren’t surely that’s on them to set them?

"

M can absolutely set there expectations just saying set them to a realistic level

By *aTina HeadTurnerWoman 1 day ago

Newham

Why do you think it’s ridiculous to have specific wants and needs?

Peterborough

Delusional definitely for some on here away with the fairies would be a better description

I might or might not agree with that, but man, please, don't be bitter/sour about it. Just ignore them and focus on those whose wants 1.you match and 2.you find reasonable.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜"

Not bitter or sour just being real

Peterborough

"Why do you think it’s ridiculous to have specific wants and needs? "

It’s not just make them realistic

S. Herts

"Why can M be specific in their requirements? If single M aren’t surely that’s on them to set them?

M can absolutely set there expectations just saying set them to a realistic level "

Ok so what do you mean by realistic level?

Newham

[Removed by poster at 18/09/24 13:43:28]

Newham

"Why do you think it’s ridiculous to have specific wants and needs?

It’s not just make them realistic "

I meant standards. Do you mean to lower your standards?

Wolverhampton

And I ask again who are you to tell people what or how they perceive themselves

Stoke

At the end of the day we're inviting someone into our relationship, why should we compromise our standards because you think men have an automatic right to get their willy wet inside another man's wife? That's not how it works I'm afraid, we can quite easily not bother and just enjoy each other quite happily.

I said my needs are ridiculous. Would encourage others to check their wants and needs out. I never said men have any automatic right to anything. Your jumping to conclusions that are unfounded."

Not jumping to any conclusions. Someone's wants and needs is just that, it's theirs and not yours.

I'm stupidly picky with guys and have turned 10's down because it's not on my wants or needs at the time, but I'm not a 10 by any means, you can't dictate what someone else should want, even if your own standards are set high.

Ipswich

Realistic is extremely subjective.

What's realistic to you might be far fetched to someone else.

You might see someone as above your league of beneath you, and someone else might see the two of you as the opposite.

You think Maude (fictitious character)is a 9, she think you're a 4.

I might think you're a 7 and Maude is a 3.

Maude might think you're both 6s.

I don't understand what your "realistic-0-meter" is based on.

At the end of the day, it boils down to how small a pool one is willing to deal with.

By *unny girl7Woman 1 day ago

stoke on trent/cheshire border

"If most Cpls and F seem to be very specific in their wants I guess us M can.

I will start perfect 10 in looks and body shape will consider a strong 8 or 9. Must have no kids, must have there own accommodation, like to drink and party, must have a healthy appetite for sex, must be Bi and lastly be nice and kind and understanding of male needs.

How ridiculous does the above sound if you agree check your own profile to see if what you’re asking for is even possible.

"

We ladies,myself in particular,specify our requirements because we are sick of having messages from totally unsuitable,inexperienced blokes.

It is what is though and what gives you the right to complain about other peoples wants?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 1 day ago

Gloucestershire

I just ask for a cup of tea and slice of cake.

How hard can it be?!

S. Herts

"I just ask for a cup of tea and slice of cake.

How hard can it be?! "

Depends how fussy you are about your tea.

Wolverhampton

How hard can it be?!

Depends how fussy you are about your tea. "

More importantly what cake

Gloucestershire

How hard can it be?!

Depends how fussy you are about your tea. "

I'm not gong to answer that or nobody will ever offer to make me one.

Gloucestershire

How hard can it be?!

Depends how fussy you are about your tea.

More importantly what cake "

Any except Coffee and Walnut

Peterborough

It’s not just make them realistic

And I ask again who are you to tell people what or how they perceive themselves "

I am not but we all know if we are a 5 or a 10 don’t set your expectations to high if your a 5 you will attract a 5 if your a 10 you will attract a 10. Far too many people on here think they are a 10 when I reality they are a 5.

Just my opinion like it or hate it

Newham

What a load of bollocks.

Peterborough

I said my needs are ridiculous. Would encourage others to check their wants and needs out. I never said men have any automatic right to anything. Your jumping to conclusions that are unfounded.

Not jumping to any conclusions. Someone's wants and needs is just that, it's theirs and not yours.

I'm stupidly picky with guys and have turned 10's down because it's not on my wants or needs at the time, but I'm not a 10 by any means, you can't dictate what someone else should want, even if your own standards are set high."

I am not dictating anyone standards that’s up to them just pointing out some people think to much of themselves.

Just as a matter of opinion you say you’re not a 10 and are picky, what would you rate yourself then ?

Ipswich

Dude, I feel like we're talking different languages entirely, or that you just wanted more folks to validate your very personal point of view for group therapy or just to feel better about yourself.

This is basic human relations, there's no "scale" or "meter" or "official matchmaking". It's not tennis, there's no ELO score here, that makes anyone objectively better than someone else. People fucking like you or not, for whatever reasons. There's no right or wrong (unless I dunno, racist or pedo shit are involved), only right.

Because everyone has the basic human right of liking or not liking someone, and their reasons might be shallow to you but very deep to them, or the other way around.

By *utterypopcornCouple 1 day ago

oxford

The reality of fab is a woman can very easily be as unrealistic as she wants and more likely than not be very successful.

But sadly it doesn’t work the other way around because if you are not stand out there is a lot more the same as you to replace you as soon as the message is deleted!!

Life just sometimes is not fair but that’s life and moaning about it is not going to do you any favours

Peterborough

"Dude, I feel like we're talking different languages entirely, or that you just wanted more folks to validate your very personal point of view for group therapy or just to feel better about yourself.

This is basic human relations, there's no "scale" or "meter" or "official matchmaking". It's not tennis, there's no ELO score here, that makes anyone objectively better than someone else. People fucking like you or not, for whatever reasons. There's no right or wrong (unless I dunno, racist or pedo shit are involved), only right.

Because everyone has the basic human right of liking or not liking someone, and their reasons might be shallow to you but very deep to them, or the other way around."

I need no validation just making a conversation point. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion as am I, all I am saying is that some have an over inflated opinion of themself and expect too much based on there own profile and looks. Just my experience I guess everyone has their own experience doesn’t mean mine is any less of a valid point.

Peterborough

"The reality of fab is a woman can very easily be as unrealistic as she wants and more likely than not be very successful.

But sadly it doesn’t work the other way around because if you are not stand out there is a lot more the same as you to replace you as soon as the message is deleted!!

Life just sometimes is not fair but that’s life and moaning about it is not going to do you any favours "

I am not moaning and not looking for favours just started a forum thread to see what others think

Peterborough

"What a load of bollocks."

There is definitely a lot of bollocks on here literally and figuratively

Peterborough

We ladies,myself in particular,specify our requirements because we are sick of having messages from totally unsuitable,inexperienced blokes.

It is what is though and what gives you the right to complain about other peoples wants? "

How do you know blokes are totally unsuitable, inexperienced from a few messages probably only 1 message at that. Not everyone is that shallow to write someone off that quick without even meeting them or exchanging a few messages at least but then I guess that’s your right to do so. LoL

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 1 day ago

Lincoln

I wish more people would lower their standards so I can bang them.

LvM

By *umblefunMan 1 day ago

London/ South East

Pity we can’t find a way of “rating” personalities!

Stoke

I'm stupidly picky with guys and have turned 10's down because it's not on my wants or needs at the time, but I'm not a 10 by any means, you can't dictate what someone else should want, even if your own standards are set high.

I am not dictating anyone standards that’s up to them just pointing out some people think to much of themselves.

Just as a matter of opinion you say you’re not a 10 and are picky, what would you rate yourself then ?"

In real life about a 5, but on here about a 7, exactly the same with the fella. But, in someone else's eyes we may be a 3 or even a 9. Just because you see someone as a 5, doesn't mean they or anyone else does.

Tamworth

What doesn’t come over well ?"

You saying some people have a high opinion of themselves in the context of being attractive or not.

Peterborough

"I wish more people would lower their standards so I can bang them.

LvM"

LoL

Peterborough

You saying some people have a high opinion of themselves in the context of being attractive or not. "

No more less accurate than you saying “that doesn’t come over well”

By *aomilatteCouple 1 day ago

Midlands

We're both 7.5s and have certificates to prove it. We're looking for 6.5s to 8.5s (no 10s please)

Tamworth

You saying some people have a high opinion of themselves in the context of being attractive or not.

No more less accurate than you saying “that doesn’t come over well” "

Sure, if you think your point has been agreed with.

By *idnightMuseWoman 1 day ago

Dreamville

If you radiate the confidence of a 10 you will get 10s

Angry and bitter people get 0s

By *oupleexeter30Couple 1 day ago

Exeter

This post may as well just say in big bold letters "LOWER YOUR STANDARDS SO I CAN HAVE MORE MEETS"

By *herrybakewellCouple 1 day ago

Staffordshire

Couples and ladies are more fussy in what they're looking for, it's a fact.

A lot of men are far more flexible with their requirements as they need that fuck.

Good luck in your search.

By *uriousscouserWoman 1 day ago

Wirral

I don't think your initial list sounds ridiculous at all OP, and if that's what you want then I hope you find it.

On my very best day I'd be lucky to scrape a 4. Doesn't change who I find attractive and who I want to meet.

If I decided that only Keanu Reeves would do for me then I'd need to accept that I'll be waiting a long time to meet him on here, but if that was my genuine desire then that's what I'd do. I'd rather do that than settle for Vic Reeves because he's available* and any cock is better than no cock at all.

*disclaimer: I've never seen Vic Reeves on here and have no idea of his availability to a fat middle-aged 4.

By *orties CoupleCouple 1 day ago

Lincoln

"

Bit of a ridiculous rant.

Peterborough

"This post may as well just say in big bold letters "LOWER YOUR STANDARDS SO I CAN HAVE MORE MEETS""

I think your reading to much it into it. I am not asking anyone to lower there standards. Just pointing out that some people think to highly of themselves.

Peterborough

Not a rant just pointing out what I think don’t care if anyone agrees or not

"

Peterborough

"If you radiate the confidence of a 10 you will get 10s

Angry and bitter people get 0s "

Only if you live in cloud cuckoo land

By *ohnny DeeeepMan 1 day ago

durham

Yeh but it is realistic for fab.

It’s supply and demand.

If you had a 100 messages a day from different women fighting for your attention and 5 of them were “10’s”

Then that’s your standard now.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 1 day ago

Carlisle usually

"I think your reading to much it into it. I am not asking anyone to lower there standards. Just pointing out that some people think to highly of themselves. "

Too highly of themselves for what?

If they're finding what they want but choosing not to boink you, then they're not the only ones who rate themselves such 💜

Ipswich

"I think your reading to much it into it. I am not asking anyone to lower there standards. Just pointing out that some people think to highly of themselves.

Too highly of themselves for what?

If they're finding what they want but choosing not to boink you, then they're not the only ones who rate themselves such 💜"

Whoopsie. She got you, there. REKT.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 1 day ago

Sheffield

Why let it bother you what others are looking for. Live and let live.

By *idnightMuseWoman 1 day ago

Dreamville

"Why let it bother you what others are looking for. Live and let live."

It doesn't bother OP, apparently. He's just stating his opinion. In a highly unbothered manner. Obviously.

By *ueen-VictoriaWoman 1 day ago

Cockfosters

"

why is it ridiculous? I want horny wank chat with someone i fancy

By *ornycougaWoman 1 day ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Ridiculous? Nope. Preferences and standards? Yes

By *rofessor ElementalMan 1 day ago

Durham

Someone with the ability to approach intimacy with a sense of playfulness and creativity that can make the experience more enjoyable and liberating, allowing both of us to explore without fear.

By *an1978Woman 1 day ago

GONE/TIMEOUT (No DMs please)

We can want what we want.

I guess we can all use the search functions to narrow the list of possibles.

I'm a solid 5, but make up for it with enthusiasm and am the kind of someone you can take home for Christmas if the need arose.

OP, I don't want a 10, I'm very much more attracted to people like yourself, receding hairline, few wrinkles, bit of stubble.

But my absolute dealbreaker is smoking.

So would advise, if the knockbacks are getting you down, search to include "will meet smokers" "looking for someone my age " and so on, and approach them.

By *ony MannMan 1 day ago

Wallop

why is it ridiculous? I want horny wank chat with someone i fancy "

I wish people would say when they are not here to meet !

By *IG G77Man 1 day ago

GATLEY

Someone interesting playful respectful and willing to get to know me in the long-term fwb

By *aptain19725 OP   Man 24 hours ago

Peterborough

"We can want what we want.

I guess we can all use the search functions to narrow the list of possibles.

I'm a solid 5, but make up for it with enthusiasm and am the kind of someone you can take home for Christmas if the need arose.

OP, I don't want a 10, I'm very much more attracted to people like yourself, receding hairline, few wrinkles, bit of stubble.

But my absolute dealbreaker is smoking.

So would advise, if the knockbacks are getting you down, search to include "will meet smokers" "looking for someone my age " and so on, and approach them.

"

Honesty and realistic criteria now that’s a refreshing change. You have renewed my faith in humanity

By *aptain19725 OP   Man 24 hours ago

Peterborough

"Why let it bother you what others are looking for. Live and let live."

I am not bothered I am just making a conversation point.

By *orties CoupleCouple 13 hours ago

Lincoln

"

If you read the room, I'd think you would see that it's an overwhelming......... opposite viewpoint of your own, with many drawing conclusions that you are unhappy that you don't meet the standards of others.

If I have something I cherish and don't want to give it away to the scrap man, then I'll hold out for the highest bidder.

By *orties CoupleCouple 13 hours ago

Lincoln

If you read the room, I'd think you would see that it's an overwhelming......... opposite viewpoint of your own, with many drawing conclusions that you are unhappy that you don't meet the standards of others.

If I have something I cherish and don't want to give it away to the scrap man, then I'll hold out for the highest bidder. "

Sounds a bit like I was suggesting taking payment - I wasn't (highest bidder was a reference for best looking)

By *aptain19725 OP   Man 13 hours ago

Peterborough

If I have something I cherish and don't want to give it away to the scrap man, then I'll hold out for the highest bidder. "

You hold out and get the best price for your scrap metal your prerogative what the hell does that have to do with this topic on this forum is beyond me

By *orties CoupleCouple 7 hours ago

Lincoln

If I have something I cherish and don't want to give it away to the scrap man, then I'll hold out for the highest bidder.

You hold out and get the best price for your scrap metal your prerogative what the hell does that have to do with this topic on this forum is beyond me "

I think you've done your image on here no favours.

By *atyric0nMan 7 hours ago

Ipswich

You hold out and get the best price for your scrap metal your prerogative what the hell does that have to do with this topic on this forum is beyond me "

It's called a simile, or metaphor... And it's very fitting to the topic.

Oh, the irony (hah, see what I did there?).

By *orties CoupleCouple 7 hours ago

Lincoln

You hold out and get the best price for your scrap metal your prerogative what the hell does that have to do with this topic on this forum is beyond me

It's called a simile, or metaphor... And it's very fitting to the topic.

Oh, the irony (hah, see what I did there?)."

By *inx000Couple 7 hours ago

Manchester

Why is it ridiculous?

People are entitled to specify what they want and what they are looking for on here.Especially if you are a couple and you are inviting someone into your relationship then they have every right to specify what their needs and musts are.

» Add a new message to this topic