FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Fuck Buddy Help

Fuck Buddy Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ob.Skye OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Wisbech

So, I have a fuck buddy. She is married and I get the sense that husband doesn’t touch her any more. She is completely submissive to me and has recently asked me to push her limits. I don’t really know what all the dom stuff is, but I think that’s what she wants. Any advice? Happy for you to PM if it’s easier!

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wisbech

Anybody?

By *izzy.Woman 9 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Anybody?"

I'd suggest that you have a conversation with her and say you aren't experienced in this kind of thing and could she give you some suggestions of what she wants to start you off. After you get the idea, you can then explore a little more.

By *icecouple561Couple 9 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I have a couple of questions.

If she's completely sub to you why do you feel you know nothing about the dom stuff, how did you work out she was your sub?

How many conversations have you had about her limits so you know how to push them?

I think in this case all you need to do is talk to her because genuinely without any input from her we have even less idea than you.

Wisbech

Do you know what, it’s quite funny because I searched about ‘dom’ after posting this and realised that what I’ve been doing is actually pretty spot on. I just didn’t realise it. The problem is the limited time we have together.

By *iker JackMan 9 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

D/s is more than internet research. You’re either naturally D or s or a switch or an alpha.

So many more variants.

By *oxy jWoman 9 weeks ago

somerset

its simple if you blag a kink you get found out its so easy to say yes to something you dont have a clue about but as said it always becomes very apparent

By *asterMeliodasMan 9 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Do you know what, it’s quite funny because I searched about ‘dom’ after posting this and realised that what I’ve been doing is actually pretty spot on. I just didn’t realise it. The problem is the limited time we have together. "

What search source told you this and what exactly did it say?

By *essTTWoman 9 weeks ago

Birmingham

"So, I have a fuck buddy. She is married and I get the sense that husband doesn’t touch her any more. She is completely submissive to me and has recently asked me to push her limits. I don’t really know what all the dom stuff is, but I think that’s what she wants. Any advice? Happy for you to PM if it’s easier!

Thanks in advance!"

Speak to her?

» Add a new message to this topic