FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Attached males

Attached males

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyCouple2018 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

wolves and northants

Setting up a chat thread for attached males and the couples and females that happily entertain them or anyone that participates in some way or another.

We (personally) find it so frustrating on here when we promote Mr from our relationship and most people either think we are a fake couple profile or he’s orchestrating it without my (Mrs) knowledge… which totally isn’t the case at all.

After having spoken to likeminded couples like us and hearing the same kind of feedback we feel we should have an open space to discuss this dynamic openly and without fear of a myriad of accusations.

So here we are all.

Comment here if you like this dynamic too.

And also attached males with single profiles outside of a couple are welcome to comment also. All I would ask is for your transparency in your own situation

As is the case in every scene there is always something for everyone.

So let’s make it a nice transparent thread to chat within!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy jWoman 7 weeks ago

somerset

i wont meet male halfs of swinging couples i made this decision years ago after id met a few everyone was a disaster one lied and never told his other half and wanted to carry on without anyone knowing including my hubs eh no chance another one admitted that he was meeting me in hope id play with his mrs nope sorry i need attraction and the other was such a crap night no wonder his wife didnt want him home...

add in couples at clubs whos male halfs are sly entitled pricks id rather just avoid again i know im not the only one but id rather meet a single guy and just stay clear of male hjalfs of swinging couples ...

ps of course not all but enought to want nothing to do with them ...

By *winfrozrMan 7 weeks ago

Carnoustie

Full disclosure I’m on here without permission

It’s not an easy way to do things, and it makes discretion absolutely vital

I appreciate this is not a popular position on here with some people, but it is what it is

T x

By *etoo8083Man 7 weeks ago

up north

Same as above…

By *uriouskinksCouple 7 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

We don't want to be doing something with someone that's cheating on their spouse. We're very particular with our meets.

By *ab50Couple 7 weeks ago

bexhill

Mr here.. Our profile is 100% honest, Mrs disabilities prevent play now, but she knows I'm here looking..

Hot wives/Girlfriends it's ijs, but guys seem the all be tagged liars and cheats..

By *winfrozrMan 7 weeks ago

Carnoustie

"We don't want to be doing something with someone that's cheating on their spouse. We're very particular with our meets."

That’s a common position on here.

somerset

"We don't want to be doing something with someone that's cheating on their spouse. We're very particular with our meets.

That’s a common position on here."

its a a common position on the forums theres are plenty of swinging couples who only look for married guys the torums paint a very minority picture the site and scene is way way bigger than these tiny forums

By *andg2024Couple 7 weeks ago

glasgow

We don’t ask about personal life’s as there personal. If someone’s choosing to play away then that’s on them.

By *rprotonMan 7 weeks ago

Dublin

"Setting up a chat thread for attached males and the couples and females that happily entertain them or anyone that participates in some way or another.

"

Somehow I feel that the thread took a bit of a wrong direction at the very first turn...

By *andg2024Couple 7 weeks ago

glasgow

This wasn’t an open invitation to mail us. Please keep reply’s to the thread

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

I'm married and poly, my wife is on here too and we never meet without the other knowing about it. As my profile says, I absolutely will not entertain anyone who's cheating; if that's how they want to do things then that's on them, but it's potential drama I want no part of. And personally I could never do something like that to my wife if we weren't in the dynamic we're in; to me, it's antithetical to the ethos of swinging and ethical non-monogamy in general.

PORTSMOUTH

[Removed by poster at 26/07/24 22:53:16]

PORTSMOUTH

"I'm married and poly, my wife is on here too and we never meet without the other knowing about it. As my profile says, I absolutely will not entertain anyone who's cheating; if that's how they want to do things then that's on them, but it's potential drama I want no part of. And personally I could never do something like that to my wife if we weren't in the dynamic we're in; to me, it's antithetical to the ethos of swinging and ethical non-monogamy in general."

How it should be done.

By *riffield cplCouple 7 weeks ago

Beverley

90%of single profiles on fab are married or their partners don’t know about them looking for a bit on the side. ( only have to look if they can accommodate / not) but as long as they state the truth of their relationship then it’s up to the other side to make up their minds .

Not for us though as we like a social

By *accieMan 7 weeks ago

Liverpool

I think that if a couple meet a married guy who is not on here with permission there is less likelihood of complications ?

By *herry delightWoman 7 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

"We don’t ask about personal life’s as there personal. If someone’s choosing to play away then that’s on them. "

I don't ask about someone's personal life and I don't want others asking about mine.

By *inkyCouple2018 OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

wolves and northants

"We don't want to be doing something with someone that's cheating on their spouse. We're very particular with our meets.

That’s a common position on here.

its a a common position on the forums theres are plenty of swinging couples who only look for married guys the torums paint a very minority picture the site and scene is way way bigger than these tiny forums"

Very well said!!

By *dfabMan 7 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"We don’t ask about personal life’s as there personal. If someone’s choosing to play away then that’s on them.

I don't ask about someone's personal life and I don't want others asking about mine. "

Same. It's just about the 2 people meeting

By *ink vixenCouple 7 weeks ago

Medway

Probably 80 or 90% of the guys on here are attached one way or another.

Delusional to imagine otherwise.

We’d prefer someone playing away than someone playing with permission.

Don’t fancy having all our business discussed with his Mrs when he gets home.

By *dfabMan 7 weeks ago

Dunboyne

"Probably 80 or 90% of the guys on here are attached one way or another.

Don’t fancy having all our business discussed with his Mrs when he gets home. "

Sound

By *ddfellowMan 7 weeks ago

wirral

doesnt bother me as its non of my buisness, am here for sex, not relationships.

By *oe n JayCouple 7 weeks ago

Surrey

Unfortunately we get the same abuse. only yesterday a couple assumed we were a single guy despite our verification's. So annoying!!

By *avwxmMan 7 weeks ago

wrexham

People can be so uptight

somerset

the fact is weather you like it or not if you swing via internet / clubs / dogging / or other ways then you would of met married somewhere yes many are easy to spot but some are such good liars that they get away with it ...

By *irty Fun GuyMan 7 weeks ago

Kidderminster

We have been swinging for many years. Due to family and work it’s often easier for us to meet separately

Surprisingly hard to arrange meets and other think not genuine

By *igharryMan 7 weeks ago

Manchester

Im here with permission. Have been on this site way before meeting my wife.

She sets the limits and i make sure i stick to them. I explained im very kinky from the beginning. shes fine with me persuing some kinks. Weve also got a couples account which is hidden and hardly used.

Unfortunately shes not into swinging but loves some of the kinks iv introduced her to. Big thanks to the fab community for exposing me to them lol

By *neforutoMan 7 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Im married and playing alone with permission. Ive had messages to me privately from the moral police that seems to abound on here and other sites, these were initially upsetting but Ive now come to accept that the negativity is more about thier insecurities and fears. Im not here to judge others, Im here to meet people, have a bit of banter and enjoy my sexuality.

By *hrisukbishareCouple 7 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We are open and CNM. As with others we discuss times when I, (M), am exploring with another guy or couple or single F. When we play together we want to be with people who are not cheating. In a club setting it is not always something we discuss with a M there, but if setting meets it is one of the key rules we have.

By *arickMan 7 weeks ago

Eastbourne

"90%of single profiles on fab are married or their partners don’t know about them looking for a bit on the side. ( only have to look if they can accommodate / not) but as long as they state the truth of their relationship then it’s up to the other side to make up their minds .

Not for us though as we like a social "

I get that but it's a shame all the single dads raising there children at home are penalised.

By *inkyleeds2Couple 7 weeks ago

north

We do. We don’t judge, not really interested in guys personal lives, just their cocks. And attached men seem to be less needy

By *ike_looking_forMan 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

less hassle playing now I'm single...

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 7 weeks ago

Coventry

We rarely play alone but have on occasion had our own side missions. It purely depends on the circumstances and the people involved. But in general our fun is sharing this together.

As a committed couple and both who were cheated on by our ex spouses we're not particularly fond of adultery. However we'd be hypocrites to say we've never played together or alone with men or women or couples (where one or both) are playing without permission in a club/party. We are there to fulfil our own desires, not to police the morality of others. So although we find this a negative aspect to someone it's not necessarily a total red line for us. Outside of the club/party environment I think would be different, that is a bit too close to reality (clubs sort of operate in their own time and space). Also we tend not to ask so we may have been with more.

I think it's nice to have a thread where attached with permission lone males are recognised. I think in some ways it's harder for an attached single male who has permission from their partner. I think some people find the concept of playing with someone else's man when they have full knowledge of it more difficult than a fully single guy or a guy who's woman is not in the loop. Which of course is fine but it's nice to have a space for guys who are attached with permission.

Mr

By *ogicalseamanMan 7 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Hi wonder who else is in my situation...

Married with younger kids, lack of physical intimacy, I made decision I couldn't accept that any longer for my own wellbeing, we both said whatever happens we prioritise the kids, rather than separating we agreed that I'd play away, floated idea of a "parenting marriage" (it's a thing if you Google it), still hard every time but she's known when I'm going out to meet someone...

Only been since I signed up to fab so early doors, will see how things develop at home. Watch this space, one chat and meet at a time... It remains complicated, but a world of difference and so much healthier than dabbling on affairs sites and feeling guilt and shame for that.

Looking for F and couple primarily. At back of my mind is a wishlist of things to try, club visit needs to happen soon. Most important is fun and friendship.

By *eroLondonMan 7 weeks ago

Mayfair

"90%of single profiles on fab are married or their partners don’t know about them"
Evidence please, or are you prone conjecture?

"only have to look if they can accommodate / not)"
And that's the basis of your logic?!

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple 7 weeks ago

Kent

We've found the same OP shame but seem the way it is

By *endalshaggersCouple 7 weeks ago

Kendal

Hey all!

Thanks OP for sharing this thread - we have experienced similar difficulties to you with being called fake/he's cheating X Y Z. Yet strangely it's perfectly fine for the lady of a couple to meet seperately...hmm.

Feel free to have a look at our profile and send a wink or a message if you like the look of us (mainly him!) and would like to meet!

S & C

X

By *reamers13Couple 7 weeks ago

Lancashire

Charlie does and has met on his own. Quite rightly some of the women he’s met are a little sceptical that he’s not playing away so sometimes I talk to them on the phone or drop him off at the hotel for his meet

By *inkerbell_and_dadbodCouple 7 weeks ago

London

We're both fully transparent about our situation - we know we're not for everyone, so it's all out there, upfront.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple 7 weeks ago

Halifax

Jack meets alone, we both have individual profiles.

I'm happy for anyone who wants to meet him, to reach out to me and I can cinfirm it's all above board etc.

Miss

By *ink vixenCouple 7 weeks ago

Medway

"Why block me _ink vixen "

Because you were ignoring our comments and answers to your PMs to pursue your own selfish agenda.

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

I’m a single male but I can’t accommodate due to my kids living with me full time. I’m also on here to have some fun and meet like minded people as I was in a marriage with no exciting or adventurous sex for 16years, I want to try new things but at same time don’t want my kids to know about it.

It winds me up being stereotyped as someone just wanting a quick leg over on the side

By *lueLotusWoman 7 weeks ago

the wilderness

I play with a married fwb with his wife's full knowledge and permission from time to time it's fun. I've even been over to their house for tea to meet her 💖

By *moothshaftMan 7 weeks ago

Coventry

OP what a great thread.

I am one of the disloyal majority, although my age is greatly against me now.

By *ee12367Man 7 weeks ago

sheffield

I share my wife

By *ildmanYorksMan 7 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I share my wife"

I'd like to share her with you

By *outhcouple3040Couple 6 weeks ago

Dorset / Hampshire

Hubby is allowed fun solo and we would also entertain men who have extra needs

By *oapysubmarineMan 6 weeks ago

rotherham

Honesty is the best policy

By *rimson_RoseWoman 6 weeks ago

Tamworth

"90%of single profiles on fab are married or their partners don’t know about them looking for a bit on the side. ( only have to look if they can accommodate / not) but as long as they state the truth of their relationship then it’s up to the other side to make up their minds .

Not for us though as we like a social "

Huge sweeping statements there.

I couldn’t accommodate for 11 months as I was staying with my parents while selling/buying after a break up. But I was decidedly single.

By *ellroseWoman 6 weeks ago

Here

I won’t meet married/attached men as I prefer socials

Just because I can accommodate doesn’t mean I’ll accommodate

By *arla SwingerWoman 6 weeks ago

Somewhere

Probably one of my most enjoyable meets was with a couple where the lady wanted to watch me have some fun with the husband. I'm definitely not of the 'must be single mindset'.

By *WB85Man 6 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Very interesting read.

We both play separately as it's easier than figuring childcare all the time.

We don't accommodate as we won't allow people from the lifestyle into our family home...we feel that's the right thing to do.

All very different aren't we.

By *ongAndThick123Man 6 weeks ago

Leeds

I prefer to meet attached men (and women).

By *endalshaggersCouple 6 weeks ago

Kendal

Plenty of comments made on here about cheats which I'm sure wasn't the point of the discussion.

Yes, there are plenty of profiles on this site where it may seem as if the profile may be cheating on a partner but surely that's down to them, that's their issue and their decision? We're all adults. If you make that decision to cheat then surely that's on you and not on anyone else to judge? If you don't want to meet cheats then don't. I'm sure a lot of us on here are here for fun and frolics and not overly too bothered about getting absolutely deep down and personal with people's private lives?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 6 weeks ago

Coventry

"We're both fully transparent about our situation - we know we're not for everyone, so it's all out there, upfront. "

It's a strange thing that on occasion we've bumped into couples like yourselves on the scene. Some absolutely lovely loving couples, with such closeness and chemistry. When we chat to them they'll say we've been together for years. Then do a little more digging and they'll reveal this is a shadow relationship and they're both married to others. It's a shock and goes against your reasoning of the world that they should have such a happy and loving relationship on such an ethically questionable foundation.

But life isn't black and white and we should be careful to judge people whos shoes we dont stand in. All you can see is the individuals before you and what they have together, which in its own bubble is good. Which is in itself an ethical challenge. But a club is not a place to judge peoples choices and ethics just a place to police your own. I think for us we just take people how we find them in that space and time.

By *he SmithsCouple 6 weeks ago

East Devon & London

We’re very open on our profile that we both meet separately but it’s amazing how many couples won’t play with an ‘honorary’ single guy. FOMO with Mrs Smith we guess. 🤷‍♂️

We are very happy to play with hot husbands ourselves - they know the rules and don’t bring baggage. It’s also fun photo sharing with partners that aren’t present 😈

Life’s Rich Pageant on Fab. Always entertaining, mostly disappointing…

By *hite pineappleCouple 6 weeks ago

leeds

Yes exactly this, I'd happily 'loan' my husband out.

I get such a thrill from watching him have sex with others, either by video call or by video (or ideally in person).

Any time I offer him we get accused of it being him without my knowledge.

Sarah xx

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 6 weeks ago

Coventry

"I’m a single male but I can’t accommodate due to my kids living with me full time. I’m also on here to have some fun and meet like minded people as I was in a marriage with no exciting or adventurous sex for 16years, I want to try new things but at same time don’t want my kids to know about it.

It winds me up being stereotyped as someone just wanting a quick leg over on the side "

As a previous single man and single parent to young children I understand this. However in all fairness I didn't find this a huge barrier (when I actually found free time). As long as I could get my foot in the door conversation wise most (to my suprise) would take me at face value on the single parent point. Often single parents themselves who couldn't accommodate. Which adds a logistical problem. However with a bit of patience and creativity could make things work and had some great meets. Normally get a hotel for the night and an overnight thing.

Mr

By *ayBee2022Couple 6 weeks ago

leeds

"Yes exactly this, I'd happily 'loan' my husband out.

I get such a thrill from watching him have sex with others, either by video call or by video (or ideally in person).

Any time I offer him we get accused of it being him without my knowledge.

Great reply

K keeps telling me to do it and get on with it , but as per many of the replies in this forum what other people have found , I keep telling K it’s pointless even trying

Sarah xx"

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

I agree not a huge barrier, however I was referring to a comment about you know if a guy is single by looking if his profile says he can accommodate. I can accommodate some times just not all the time and think it’s a bit wrong to judge a guy just on that as there’s different circumstances to each

By *ogicalseamanMan 6 weeks ago

Whitehaven

"Charlie does and has met on his own. Quite rightly some of the women he’s met are a little sceptical that he’s not playing away so sometimes I talk to them on the phone or drop him off at the hotel for his meet "

Charlie is one lucky guy - I'm sure he knows it too

I'd love for my wife to be open to joining in with the lifestyle. Pleased for all the couples that are able to share in this journey together. Xx

By *ogicalseamanMan 6 weeks ago

Whitehaven

"I won’t meet married/attached men as I prefer socials

Just because I can accommodate doesn’t mean I’ll accommodate "

I'm married and would social meet you Though you a bit far away!!

By *hrisukbishareCouple 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh

By *usty kayWoman 6 weeks ago

Burnham

Both myself and my husband meet alone. For some reason it is perfectly acceptable for me to do whatever I please, I'm constantly told how lucky I am. But he is looked at as a cheating scumbag. He has actually given up even trying now which I'm gutted about. Makes me feel guilty about having my own fun but also I'm a bit of a cuckqueen and while we have never looked for a sexual partner for him that I am involved with I do love hearing every intimate detail when he returns to me.

By *ocktoplaywithMan 6 weeks ago

Derby

Anyone looking at my profile will see I’m married and that means the likelihood of me actually meeting someone is very very slim. But I enjoy the site, and enjoy the forums and the interesting chats I’ve had.

By *isntacrowdMan 3 weeks ago

Southwestshire

Attached without permission and make that disclosure in profile.

I’d like to meet with fab friends who also are in that position and would like to swing in 3 sums with players in the same position.

It’s hard to find someone who would like to join me on this fab journey

By *admookMan 3 weeks ago

here and there

Love the thought of men wanking over the missus

By *oastal1968Man 3 weeks ago

London

Bi guy. Open relationship. Wife plays completely separately. She doesn't do online. She sources her own fuck buddies. I'm happy to join a couple and play straight or bi. Cleanliness and discretion are compulsory and not an option.

By *yr48Man 3 weeks ago

ayrshire

I have been given full permission to play and yes mrs does want to know if I’m to to it mrs is not on here but does play as well with a select few

By *onynhannahMan 3 weeks ago

WHITBY

I'm married she doesn't know

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

"We don’t ask about personal life’s as there personal. If someone’s choosing to play away then that’s on them. "

Same as this, as long as their dramas are left in there house.

By *NMMaleMan 3 weeks ago

Stourport

Male married gent here. My wife doesn’t like to swing but has a couple of regular bf’s. Were totally open about except when she doesn’t want to know all the filthy details 😂

By *ppydayzzMan 3 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

Seen a few others saying they’re like me here without other half’s knowledge. Totally respect those who won’t entertain that, but there’s a myriad of reasons why people end up here looking, not simply because we’re cheating scum.

By *he MuffinmanMan 3 weeks ago

West Gloucestershire

Married guy here. Playing with 100% wife’s permission, knowledge and consent.

We used to play as a couple her but she’s not interested in the scene anymore.

However, she is more than happy for me to do so…… cake, cream and cherry lol

X

By *ntriguedgentlemanMan 3 weeks ago

near you

I’m here as a single male. My wife knows nothing about my infidelity but my bio makes that quite clear.

We all have needs and desires, as we grow we realise that sometimes that’s found elsewhere. It doesn’t mean we don’t love who we have, it’s just an area of exploration that we need to fulfill.

So here’s me, discreet, clean, sane and to some a horrible cheat but, I don’t judge and others shouldn’t either.

Great thread and I celebrate you.

By *ax69Man 3 weeks ago

Southampton

Married but on the site with permission as she has lost all sexual drive and knows I'm still horny 24/7. As long as I'm home with her when she needs me then I can go play when I want outside of the house

By *lbertdeeveeMan 3 weeks ago

Preston ish

These discussions always make me smile! It's a shagging site, stop hiding behind the word swingers! If a guy is married so what? Before you question his morals, check yours! You're on this site too!

By *rimson_RoseWoman 3 weeks ago

Tamworth

"These discussions always make me smile! It's a shagging site, stop hiding behind the word swingers! If a guy is married so what? Before you question his morals, check yours! You're on this site too! "

You’ll have to explain further for this to make any sense.

Are we immoral because we’re on a swinging site and therefore (potentially) having lots of sex? Or are you aligning those in a couple, who know and fully consent to each other having sex outside of that relationship with those who are lying to their partners? In which case, where does this leave those who are single? And, aren’t you on here too? 🧐

By *layisbetterwithLaughterMan 3 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"I’m a single male but I can’t accommodate due to my kids living with me full time. I’m also on here to have some fun and meet like minded people as I was in a marriage with no exciting or adventurous sex for 16years, I want to try new things but at same time don’t want my kids to know about it.

It winds me up being stereotyped as someone just wanting a quick leg over on the side

As a previous single man and single parent to young children I understand this. However in all fairness I didn't find this a huge barrier (when I actually found free time). As long as I could get my foot in the door conversation wise most (to my suprise) would take me at face value on the single parent point. Often single parents themselves who couldn't accommodate. Which adds a logistical problem. However with a bit of patience and creativity could make things work and had some great meets. Normally get a hotel for the night and an overnight thing.

Mr"

I used to say I can't accommodate and it was for this reason, but I was told by a few women and couples the tag alone was a huge red flag. I do get that.

Now I have put I can accommodate, but I make it very clear it is only in exceptional circumstances. Not sure if has changed much, so maybe I am just not what people are looking for!

By *host63Man 3 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

And yet if a woman.an who is married and doing this with or without the husbands consent she is applauded or at least accepted.

Preston ish

"These discussions always make me smile! It's a shagging site, stop hiding behind the word swingers! If a guy is married so what? Before you question his morals, check yours! You're on this site too!

Are we immoral because we’re on a swinging site and therefore (potentially) having lots of sex? Or are you aligning those in a couple, who know and fully consent to each other having sex outside of that relationship with those who are lying to their partners? In which case, where does this leave those who are single? And, aren’t you on here too? 🧐"

Yes I am here but I'm not criticising anyone who's married or in a relationship . If you're married and the other knows it's still cheating surely? Permission or not! Too many people on here with double standards. Women who are clearly married but won't meet married men! And really? " potentially " of course we're all shagging, wouldn't be here otherwise would we!

By *appytojoininMan 3 weeks ago

derby

So we / I have had couples profile and singles on here and else where. We have had more trouble with single males trying to see wife after meet on her own and trying to split us up. Married men are safe for us as they have far more to lose especially if we by chance knew them as we are very private people.

To be fair this is a sex site for sex what goes on in peoples own lives or if they are married or not is nothing to do with us.

We don’t meet at home for the risk of knowing us or mocking on neighbors doors asking direction or even turning up un-announced. Which we’ve had before. So hotels it is

Preston ish

"Probably 80 or 90% of the guys on here are attached one way or another.

Don’t fancy having all our business discussed with his Mrs when he gets home. "

As are many of the "single" women!

Tamworth

"These discussions always make me smile! It's a shagging site, stop hiding behind the word swingers! If a guy is married so what? Before you question his morals, check yours! You're on this site too!

Are we immoral because we’re on a swinging site and therefore (potentially) having lots of sex? Or are you aligning those in a couple, who know and fully consent to each other having sex outside of that relationship with those who are lying to their partners? In which case, where does this leave those who are single? And, aren’t you on here too? 🧐

Yes I am here but I'm not criticising anyone who's married or in a relationship . If you're married and the other knows it's still cheating surely? Permission or not! Too many people on here with double standards. Women who are clearly married but won't meet married men! And really? " potentially " of course we're all shagging, wouldn't be here otherwise would we! "

Not everyone is here to play. Some just use the forums or keep in touch with friends. You’re very rule based aren’t you?

Tamworth

Yes I am here but I'm not criticising anyone who's married or in a relationship . If you're married and the other knows it's still cheating surely? Permission or not! Too many people on here with double standards. Women who are clearly married but won't meet married men! And really? " potentially " of course we're all shagging, wouldn't be here otherwise would we!

Not everyone is here to play. Some just use the forums or keep in touch with friends. You’re very rule based aren’t you?"

Forgot to add - definitions of cheating centre around dishonest behaviour - so I disagree that couples who are on here openly with full knowledge of their partner are cheating.

By *ab50Couple 3 weeks ago

bexhill

[Removed by poster at 23/08/24 10:35:14]

By *ab50Couple 3 weeks ago

bexhill

Hi.. Mr here, married but due to disability sex is now off the cards..

So we are now and ENM couple, Mrs knows I'm on here, as long as honesty is involved it's all good, problem is is all to easy to look like and or be accused of being a fake

By *imandher2Couple 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

My Kirsty would love me to meet someone and tell her all about it

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 3 weeks ago

Stoke

I'm happy to pimp the fella out for free

By *lirty_dirtyCouple 3 weeks ago

Lingfield

We meet married guys and we never ask if the wife knows, it's none of our business.

We want found that it's often easier to meet married guys & less complicated.

By *r-8-BBCMan 3 weeks ago

LONDON

Nice thread, I like this dynamic. Hope it continues in a part 2

By *ineapple_turnoverCouple 3 weeks ago

London

There are different definitions of cheating, mainly around whether you can call emotional affairs cheating or not (in our book it is).

But sleeping with other people with the permission of your partner is NOT cheating. Ruling out just knowledge here as some people are aware their partner is cheating, that's not the same as with permission.

By *issmorganWoman 3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Yes I am here but I'm not criticising anyone who's married or in a relationship . If you're married and the other knows it's still cheating surely? Permission or not! Too many people on here with double standards. Women who are clearly married but won't meet married men! And really? " potentially " of course we're all shagging, wouldn't be here otherwise would we! "

It's really not cheating if both partners know and are consenting of it.

Cheating is when a man or women is here behind their partners back!

It's not double standards if we don't want to meet those who are here on the sly, I'd meet men who are here with their partners knowledge.

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple 3 weeks ago

Stoke

"We meet married guys and we never ask if the wife knows, it's none of our business.

We want found that it's often easier to meet married guys & less complicated. "

We once did unknowing he was married. Then we started to get nasty texts and phone calls from his Mrs who found out.

By *r SensualMan 3 weeks ago

London

I am in a relationship myself… have a couples profile with my partner and she also has her own solo profile too as we initially first connected on here.

I put this in the first paragraph of my bio so it’s clear as day that I’m not doing anything behind anyone’s back.

It’s never really been a big issue but I am happy to direct anyone to my partner should they wish to get reassurance from her as I do not hide anything and am pretty open in how I go about things.

I also have and still do meet women in couples who’s dynamic is the same as mine alongside single ladies and MF couples on my own who are okay with my dynamic.

By *neeyedwillieMan 3 weeks ago

Darlington

Clubs and socials is the only way to go.

Fabs a waste of time if your the male half of a couple. My wife and I have a cuckqean/hothusband dynamic. Most on here (or at least in our area) dont want to know for their own reasons (as is their right). There's an assumption of infidelity and some women are just flat out toxic about it to which I say jog on and be someone else's problem. Bit that's the internet for you these days.

But doing clubs and socials changed everything. Made a lot of freinds and makes zero difference if I go to the club with or without my wife now. Enough people know us both to know nothing funny is going on.

And that's all that matters at the end of the day. The real.people.in your life and not the opinion of some random internet stranger that you'll never cross paths with in the real world.

By *ister1Man 3 weeks ago

north west

"We meet married guys and we never ask if the wife knows, it's none of our business.

We want found that it's often easier to meet married guys & less complicated.

We once did unknowing he was married. Then we started to get nasty texts and phone calls from his Mrs who found out."

You don’t that shit. How horrible

By *RM1968Man 3 weeks ago

Northallerton

Full disclosure I’m on here without permission

I appreciate this is not a popular position on here with some people, but it is what it is

Mark x

By *ayBee2022Couple 7 days ago

leeds

"Setting up a chat thread for attached males and the couples and females that happily entertain them or anyone that participates in some way or another.

We (personally) find it so frustrating on here when we promote Mr from our relationship and most people either think we are a fake couple profile or he’s orchestrating it without my (Mrs) knowledge… which totally isn’t the case at all.

After having spoken to likeminded couples like us and hearing the same kind of feedback we feel we should have an open space to discuss this dynamic openly and without fear of a myriad of accusations.

So here we are all.

And also attached males with single profiles outside of a couple are welcome to comment also. All I would ask is for your transparency in your own situation

So let’s make it a nice transparent thread to chat within!! "

This is us , we both play together and separate

By *oveseams69Man 7 days ago

durham

The reason I’m here yet attached is firstly because she struggles with my size and finds sex uncomfortable, secondly she isn’t as open minded and finds this scenario disgusting, leaving me feeling frustrated, and unhappy.

By *r lotharioMan 7 days ago

newcastle-under-lyme

"Mr here.. Our profile is 100% honest, Mrs disabilities prevent play now, but she knows I'm here looking..

Hot wives/Girlfriends it's ijs, but guys seem the all be tagged liars and cheats.. "

this

By *r lotharioMan 7 days ago

newcastle-under-lyme

"the fact is weather you like it or not if you swing via internet / clubs / dogging / or other ways then you would of met married somewhere yes many are easy to spot but some are such good liars that they get away with it ...

"

nope my pro is 100% honest. no point in lying, it's just more you have to remember

By *airyBikerMan 7 days ago

Felixtowe

Im here because my wife had a hysterectony 12 years ago and lost all sex drive. We tried everything, even conselling to no avail. Apart from that we are happy so here I am.

There is very littke point being here as far as im concerned in my position. I fugure many 'single' guys on here are not. At least ive been honest in my profile..just a bit if chat and pic swap.would be something 😂 ..Hey ho. 🤷🏻‍♂️

By *airyBikerMan 7 days ago

Felixtowe

Wish i were nearer then 😂😬

By *sh n kCouple 7 days ago

blackpool

We here I can't handle his sex drive so I send him off to sort it out but nobody believes us lol

By *hrisukbishareCouple 6 days ago

Edinburgh

We are open to have other lovers and deeper partners. I'm on fabguys also. We also explore together where we know there is no cheating/secrecy from the other partner. I always ensure K has a lovers phone number, and they have hers. That way if anything happens the other parties can be in touch. Sometimes she meets my longer term lovers.

By *r-8-BBCMan 6 days ago

LONDON

So here we are all.

So let’s make it a nice transparent thread to chat within!! "

Is this a more poly related thread then ?

By *uckingFutzMan 6 days ago

Plymouth

Not for us though as we like a social

Huge sweeping statements there.

I couldn’t accommodate for 11 months as I was staying with my parents while selling/buying after a break up. But I was decidedly single. "

This! I can't accommodate as I'm a single parent! My teen daughter lives with me

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 6 days ago

Stourbridge

Hello

By *igT-Time-4-FunMan 6 days ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

"We do. We don’t judge, not really interested in guys personal lives, just their cocks. And attached men seem to be less needy "

------

Agree here

I just want lots of fun.

Fwb or Nsa.

Relaxed.

Meet again only if all enjoy.

"Married here and Happily bar sex"

"No sex"

"Wife knows I play and excepts it"

"Does not know im on Fab"

"My bio/profile clearly says in 2 places MARRIED"

"I have zero to hide"

"Don't like it fab on to next fabber"

BigLittleT xx

By *arry monk40Man 6 days ago

Telford

I'm in

By *nob and KnockersCouple 6 days ago

Ashford

We happily play with married men, understand this isn’t a popular stance but being honest Mrs K likes the thought of sending them home with empty balls

By *rt123300Man 6 days ago

swindon

"We happily play with married men, understand this isn’t a popular stance but being honest Mrs K likes the thought of sending them home with empty balls "

Now that is naughty to be fair I love married women especially them leaving full up x

By *anchesterGuy1Man 6 days ago

Manchester

Hi everyone, well done OP for raising this topic, which is sometimes a bit of an elephant in the room.

It seems to have a very divided opinion that's for sure, but I think that we are all here for our own reasons and none of us should really be judging anybody without having walked in their shoes. I mean we are all here ultimately to have fun.

We are unique and we won't be everyone's cup of tea, so instead of being insulted and getting abusive just move on to the next journey, we are all adult enough to do that surely.

For the purposes of the thread, I am a married guy, who is on a journey of discovery and my partner is aware of this journey.

I am always up front about this with the people I interact with along with the reasons why as I believe the connections you make on here need to be built on some element of trust. The problem with the Internet in general is you never know if you are talking to Dave from accounts really, but I always take people at face value until they give me any red flags

Have a great day all

By *andT2023Couple 6 days ago

in the middle

We mainly play seperately these days...but we are aware of what each other are doing . No cloak and dagger stuff here as neither of us can cope with that and its sooo much effort!

It is harder for him as there is a cynical view of attached males on here but our profiles are transparent. The cynical view doesnt extend to me ..many men dont care.

As for the lack of accomodation indicating a cheat ..that is too simplistic. My home is my safe space ..my kids are grown but still live at home. Everyone has their own reasons.

By *ig-Bull-EssexMan 6 days ago

Southend

It's a struggle. Wife does play but much prefers to play with people we know/let me handle the fab side of things.

By *rsteveMan 6 days ago

sheffield

"Full disclosure I’m on here without permission

I’m exactly the same.

T x"

By *rsteveMan 6 days ago

sheffield

"We happily play with married men, understand this isn’t a popular stance but being honest Mrs K likes the thought of sending them home with empty balls "

Mrs k seems right up my street

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 6 days ago

Within touching distance

As long as there's discretion and a physical attraction we will meet. Your business is your buisness at the end of the day just be honest.

By *ralextacyMan 6 days ago

Cardiff

Love this thread. Allows a lot of personal choice decisions to be made as well as connecting with new friends and maybe even meets x

By *tsallreal11Man 6 days ago

nearby

I'm in if anyone is interested

By *tanlee1512Man 6 days ago

Epsom

Happy to help a couple/female to have some fun

By *inkyRebelMan 6 days ago

Swindon

I'm married and my wife is completely on board with the si3, and would happily talk and meet with anyone to confirm her knowledge of any meetings

By *hrisukbishareCouple 6 days ago

Edinburgh

Completely agree with those who say this is a really interesting and thoughtful thread.

By *ivilised matureMan 6 days ago

Barnes sometimes Dulwich Village

I'm in and interested too

By *hat_alt_coupleCouple 6 days ago

near you

Alot of people have confessed to them being on here without their partner knowing hey at least you know they are honest

By *reamers13Couple 6 days ago

Lancashire

More than happy for Charlie to me alone, he already has

By *atureplayMan 6 days ago

Snodland

Nice to see an open minded local couple. Shame I'm that little bit too old as would have welcome the chance to chat and see where it leads

By *ornym66Man 6 days ago

Col /ips

My partner knew I was in a threesum with a nother couple

As she does not do sex anymore as menopause not meetvany couples since just look now

By *rsteveMan 6 days ago

sheffield

"Alot of people have confessed to them being on here without their partner knowing hey at least you know they are honest "

Exactly

By *airyBikerMan 6 days ago

Felixtowe

And lets face it. A huge number of 'singles' on here are not honest....

By *eroLondonMan 6 days ago

Mayfair

Equally so, lets face it — a huge number of 'singles' on here are indeed honest....

Felixtowe

Indeed. 👍🏻

By *elboy1978Man 6 days ago

Jarrow

I am definitely single

Felixtowe

"I am definitely single "
Lucky you 😂

By *oublethefun123Couple 6 days ago

Glossop

👋 Paul has full permission to play solo

By *oxy jWoman 6 days ago

somerset

a man whos part of a swinging couple has the same problem as a single guy and thats attraction just because they swing as a couple or is married dont make them anymore attractive than any other guy ... just because your mrs thinks your a sex god wont mean many other will

By *inkygentkentMan 6 days ago

Maidstone

I'm one of the cheaters but I'm upfront about that on my profile.

I have kinks that my wife just isn't into which leads to frustration. It might seem like completely warped logic but the fabbers I've met have helped with that frustration and enable me to be a better husband in all other ways.

By (user no longer on site) 6 days ago

I am here without Mrs knowing. Being honest I'd love to see my wife have fun with others I approached her and she wasn't keen but I would also like to have fun with others which I'd guess she also would be keen on and I'd love us both to be part of this open lifestyle I just think it's great so I'd love to meet other women and couples on my own for fun

By *oublethefun123Couple 6 days ago

Glossop

"a man whos part of a swinging couple has the same problem as a single guy and thats attraction just because they swing as a couple or is married dont make them anymore attractive than any other guy ... just because your mrs thinks your a sex god wont mean many other will"

We never claimed otherwise.

Not sure why you’re acting like a bit of an arse throughout this thread. If you’re not interested in the subject, then you’re free to leave it and comment elsewhere somewhat more positively.

No need to try and troll people who are interested in the topic, and as far as I can see, have done nothing that should upset you.

» Add a new message to this topic