FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Craigslist personals

Craigslist personals

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osenrot2904 OP   Man 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

I am new on here but wondered if anyone ever used Craigslist personals when they allowed it.

There was a lot of spam and weirdos on there, but once in a while you received a genuine reply and I have had a lot of great encounters with some wonderful ladies.

As opposed to the usual crude advert wording I used to try and be imaginative. Had great success with one ad and met a girl called Carla. We had a mutual interest in massage and after our initial meet in a Costa we met again at mine a few days later for mutual massage. Her massage was very sensual and before long we were really going at it??

Saw her a few more times and it just got better. We were both married so meets were limited, then covid hit and that was that.

Sadly Craigslist stopped their personals, I miss reading them to be honest.

Anyone know of any similar sites?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy jWoman 12 weeks ago

somerset

years ago and i do mean years ago and it was a great way to find others more so couples as most the men even back then were dreamers ... oh how familiar that is

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 12 weeks ago

London

Met a few people off craigslist years ago, it was a bit of a weird place though

By *auntymanMan 12 weeks ago

Stourbridge

The weirdos were the best

By *idssissyTV/TS 12 weeks ago

Birmingham

My first meet off here was by coincidence someone I had met via ab ad on Craig

By *asterofmaidsMan 12 weeks ago

Telford

Long long ago first meet with a man was off there

By *uri00620Woman 12 weeks ago

Croydon

"I am new on here but wondered if anyone ever used Craigslist personals when they allowed it.

There was a lot of spam and weirdos on there, but once in a while you received a genuine reply and I have had a lot of great encounters with some wonderful ladies.

As opposed to the usual crude advert wording I used to try and be imaginative. Had great success with one ad and met a girl called Carla. We had a mutual interest in massage and after our initial meet in a Costa we met again at mine a few days later for mutual massage. Her massage was very sensual and before long we were really going at it??

Saw her a few more times and it just got better. We were both married so meets were limited, then covid hit and that was that.

Sadly Craigslist stopped their personals, I miss reading them to be honest.

Anyone know of any similar sites?"

To be honest I've met weirder people here. I met 6 people from Craigslist. One of them is now one of my closest friends. All were really nice actually.

By (user no longer on site) 12 weeks ago

Yeah I tried, way back when, never got a successful meet. Was on that, i sexy chat and I believe this forum hoping to find someone, a spotty eighteen year old with a clapped out fiesta.

Remember once loitering in a certain balancing lakes car park which had an online reputation for dogging, and the police drove in, had to do my best acting and open the bonnet before they lost interest. Needless to say I sheepishly withdrew. still yet to fully gain the confidence to try that again haha

» Add a new message to this topic