FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Nuerospicy people......

Nuerospicy people......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hat.couple OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Dartford

I think I've found a link between nuerospicy people and bisexuality / sexual openness. The amount of nuerospcy people I've met in this lifestyle who are bi or sexually open (whichever you prefer), is very high! Discuss!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dartford

No one have any input on this?

By *asterMeliodasMan 12 weeks ago

Near Keith

All I can really say with any degree of certainty is that I definitely know more neurodivergent bi people than I do straight ones.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 12 weeks ago

Norwichish

There is circumstantial evidence that may show a link between the two. However I’d say without a full scientific peer reviewed study it’s unlikely to be accepted by mental health professionals.

Dartford

I have adhd and so does my son, and we are both bisexual. I think the nuerospicy brain is wired differently obviously, I think this make us more open to experimenting and riskier behaviour. Most of the people I've met in this lifestyle that are bi have almost all been diagnosed with some nuerodivergent condition. Very interesting x

By *elaninMaverickWoman 12 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"I think I've found a link between nuerospicy people and bisexuality / sexual openness. The amount of nuerospcy people I've met in this lifestyle who are bi or sexually open (whichever you prefer), is very high! Discuss! "

Maybe but I'm clinically straight and autistic.

I think I'm sexually open until it starts to make me uncomfortable, I understand people's kinks and fetishes but a lot of them don't do much for me at all. At one point I was wondering if I was asexual. I think it was more anhedonia contributing to my lack of sexual interest.

By *bi HaiveMan 12 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I've met many NS folk over the years via normal life, Fab, clubs and socials. Plenty are bi, plenty are swingers/ENM or at least 'adventurous'.

But I also know many completely monogamous NS people.

Not sure there's a distinct correlation and sometimes your view is skewed based on personal experience vs actual scientific fact.

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 12 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"I think I've found a link between nuerospicy people and bisexuality / sexual openness. The amount of nuerospcy people I've met in this lifestyle who are bi or sexually open (whichever you prefer), is very high! Discuss! "

We have to agree with you and we have had a few conversations on this topic

X

By *r.SJMan 12 weeks ago

Wellingborough

Scientific study would be interesting but that's just my slightly autistic side talking, beyond that though... I would agree and suggest their may well be a link

Dartford

Obviously I'm not suggesting that all neurodivergent people are bi or gay, but a lot of those I have met in the lifestyle are. Also some people who have not been diagnosed but show clear traits of neurodivergent symptoms too.

Dartford

"I think I've found a link between nuerospicy people and bisexuality / sexual openness. The amount of nuerospcy people I've met in this lifestyle who are bi or sexually open (whichever you prefer), is very high! Discuss!

We have to agree with you and we have had a few conversations on this topic

X"

We have had many a conversation about this xx

By *hrill CollinsMan 12 weeks ago

The Outer Rim

I don't really know .... it's going to take me a while to process it

» Add a new message to this topic