FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Best app to swap pics?

Best app to swap pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    13 weeks ago

Ones you can delete or see if they screenshot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 13 weeks ago

Birmingham

If you're scared of the pics you send being screen shot and put else where on the net. Don't send them. Especially if the app can be installed on a computer.

Also sending photos of say you're wife would actually be illegal without her permission.

By *enelope2UWoman 13 weeks ago

Fife

I don't need to hide it have anything to hide so I use WhatsApp. Block button is universal if things no longer work out.

"If you're scared of the pics you send being screen shot and put else where on the net. Don't send them. Especially if the app can be installed on a computer.

Also sending photos of say you're wife would actually be illegal without her permission."

How are you supposed to arrange a meet without a facepic ? Who said I was sending pics of my wife lol . We got a joint account verified on here

"I don't need to hide it have anything to hide so I use WhatsApp. Block button is universal if things no longer work out."

Its not that we have things to hide its we don't want people finding out what we up to

By *aomilatteCouple 13 weeks ago

Midlands

"I don't need to hide it have anything to hide so I use WhatsApp. Block button is universal if things no longer work out.

Its not that we have things to hide its we don't want people finding out what we up to "

The 100% way for people not to find out is not be on Fab and not do swinging at all. If you go to club's you don't need to swap pics, you don't need to even have a Fab profile. Someone could recognise you in a club but it's highly unlikely, if they do...so what, they're there as well.

» Add a new message to this topic