FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Still looking for even ONE genuine nice guy, last night was total messers, wannabe's and time-waster

Still looking for even ONE genuine nice guy, last night was total messers, wannabe's and time-waster

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This says it all really, we really are getting to the end of our tether with the standard of guys on here.

We both agree it'd be miles easier to go down town and pick a couple of guys in the pub..

She's very attractive and we think this would actually work, anyone tried it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Go to a swingers club, dead easy.

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"This says it all really, we really are getting to the end of our tether with the standard of guys on here. "

I think it says more about you and your methods than them. If you are picking timewasters or "substandard" guys, then you really need to look more closely about how you do things and your selection criteria

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

feel bad for you guys doesnt help the rest of us singles on here either that people keep doing this, why a guy would stand you two up is truly beyond me!

Go to club yeah. I've spent ages on here trying to convince ppl that I'm decent and not a time wasting scumbag but it's bloody tough! I've found getting out and meeting face to face is way better!

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

im freeeeeeeeeeeeee

I agree lot of nice guys around polite , respectful but an abundance of Neolithic one liner caveman who cannot read our profile which is meant to filter them out , so it looks like the iq levels are down too!!!! Yep cavemen !!!!!

They probably go on forum whining about no meets then

If only they remembered the formalities of chatting a woman up years ago in a bar ,it worked then with respect. That's how all our meets go , nice to play with a cock with a brain attached

maybe you should try it, might be more fun.

I invited 8 men to come and see me and 3 didnt turn up and didnt even bother to let me know they wouldnt be coming.

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

If you don't mind clubs then that is a good way to out the untrustworthy types. It may not stop them from leading you on to the second you're supposed to meet up though.

Do you read or contact their recent veri's? I have done this in the past and can turn up some decent feedback.

Don't let it get you guys down though. A free site is always going to have its proportion of fantasists. I sympathise with you both

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

never had any problems with single guys on here

you can go through 100 profiles on here and only find 1 or 2 genuine men but sometimes its well worth it;-).

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I thunk the standard of guys on here is great, met loads of great guys, had tons of fab sex and have even found a special someone.......long live fab

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong as I have found lots of genuine guys on here but then my interpretation of a timewaster is probably not the same as other people's.

I think the suggestion to go to a swingers clubs is perhaps the safest and best way to go forward.7

I'm sure if the two of you did rock up to a local pub, if the Mrs flirted it seems probable that you'd be able to bring back a single that evening.... which is fine if you want someone who's inexperienced in terms of swinging.

My mates from outside the scene more often than not do the club/ pub thing, find an equally p*ssed individual then go for the one night stand: this really means that they try to cum as quickly as possible without any consideration for the lass.

Ashby isn't a million miles from some good clubs such as Chameleons - you'd have the pick of the bunch there, and bluntly what you see is what you get..... so in short, the Mrs can be choosy

"you can go through 100 profiles on here and only find 1 or 2 genuine men but sometimes its well worth it;-)."

Yep, that's about right and what we have found, all the very best guys have been from recommendation.

We have been to Libs on a free night just to try it and the single guys there were nothing to write home about, we know it'd be different on another night but are we going to stump up £50 to find out??

I'm not allowed to mention which site it is but after last nights fiasco we have actually joined another (paid, expensive) site.

The 'chaff sorting' I'm having to go through to get any fun for S has gone far beyond a joke on here now..

If anyone has a magic formula to delete the wasters we'd love to hear it! Contacting previous feedbacks sounds the best so far :@)

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

How long are you chatting to these guys before they get an invite?

"This says it all really, we really are getting to the end of our tether with the standard of guys on here.

We both agree it'd be miles easier to go down town and pick a couple of guys in the pub..

She's very attractive and we think this would actually work, anyone tried it?"

well whoever you're contacting they must be nuts not showing up. X

By *allnlongMan  over a year ago

Torpoint & Stonehouse

It's a fair point that if you find one decent genuine guy then you might not be doing it right, there are a few of us on here and taking a little care before a meet can help avoid disappointment.

What is it you look for in a single male?

Torpoint & Stonehouse

Missed out the word can't, sorry about that. Hopefully still makes sense! X

"you can go through 100 profiles on here and only find 1 or 2 genuine men but sometimes its well worth it;-).

Yep, that's about right and what we have found, all the very best guys have been from recommendation.

We have been to Libs on a free night just to try it and the single guys there were nothing to write home about, we know it'd be different on another night but are we going to stump up £50 to find out??

I'm not allowed to mention which site it is but after last nights fiasco we have actually joined another (paid, expensive) site.

The 'chaff sorting' I'm having to go through to get any fun for S has gone far beyond a joke on here now..

If anyone has a magic formula to delete the wasters we'd love to hear it! Contacting previous feedbacks sounds the best so far :@)"

I'd like a magic formula that means we all have the same definition of timewaster and not the dictionary one

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

"

ooouw dear!

Wolf

Have you tried browsing local couples and single fems profiles?

I have a friend who uses this method purely to see who is viewed as genuine, nice and most importantly - actually turns up! Looking through other users veri's shouldn't be seen as 'stealing' meets - purely sensible research.

And can give you a good insight into someone in addition to their own profile content. Obviously we all have our own preferences/tastes - but it can prove fruitful!!

Good luck!!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Here's a slight variation on the theme. My female fuckbuddy and I were looking for a bi male (similar to me...) for mmf. What we DID want, was someone who could hold a conversation. Not overly bothered about looks etc. Can we find one? Nope....all one liners...with my prompting, asking 'what are you into?' we got replies like 'woteva u r' or 'fucking' or I just got ignored completely with all the messages directed towards her...so they got deleted. So I empathize with the OP....

Torpoint & Stonehouse

"My female fuckbuddy and I were looking for a bi male (similar to me...) for mmf. What we DID want, was someone who could hold a conversation. Not overly bothered about looks etc."

Let me know if you want to try again

The guys are out there, you just need to look in the right places

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

"you can go through 100 profiles on here and only find 1 or 2 genuine men but sometimes its well worth it;-).

If anyone has a magic formula to delete the wasters we'd love to hear it! Contacting previous feedbacks sounds the best so far :@)"

omg how could any single guy turn you down iam in herts and would travel there no problem

Leicestershire

"Nope....all one liners...with my prompting, asking 'what are you into?' we got replies like 'woteva u r' or 'fucking' or I just got ignored completely with all the messages directed towards her...so they got deleted. So I empathize with the OP...."

innit m8

Wolf

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If its that bad on here just leave and see how much greener it is on the other site, I bet you will be disappointed as timewasters have money too you know

If anyone has a magic formula to delete the wasters we'd love to hear it! Contacting previous feedbacks sounds the best so far :@)

If its that bad on here just leave and see how much greener it is on the other site, I bet you will be disappointed as timewasters have money too you know "

Wow and there was me thinking all timewasters were chavs

Leicestershire

I think some, in fairness are looking for the 'holy grail' that if at least doesn't exist, exists in very small numbers spread over a very large area.

It is no wonder some with high expectations are disappointed when their expectations are not met. What is more disappointing though is that they have to have *all* their expectations satisfied in order to view someone as worthwhile.

These are constraints, not a degree of latitude, which is what you have to have in this game. As said, if you think the grass is greener...

Wolf

By *arl828Man  over a year ago

warrington, Cheshire

You seem to have discounted clubs because of one experience, clubs hold couples nights and what I've been told it is quite a lengthy process for single guys to get a membership plus a little more expensive which les most of the wasters out. I personally would join one and see how it goes.

Nice guy here always happy to chat and listen not just about the sex but nice get to know people too.

"You seem to have discounted clubs because of one experience, clubs hold couples nights and what I've been told it is quite a lengthy process for single guys to get a membership plus a little more expensive which les most of the wasters out. I personally would join one and see how it goes."

Going to a club would be a good option for you as you could have your pick and its not a lot different from going to the pub apart from you already know the guys in a club are there because they want sex. As regards to being let down again it is possible that the way you vet the guys that is at fault. On my couples profile we insist on chatting to guys over a period of a few weeks before we agree to meet, this tends to bore the time wasters and those who just want a quick meet and fuck (its not our thing but we understand others love it) so we so far have been left meeting some really nice chaps that have made the whole experience for us fantastic.

"Going to a club would be a good option for you as you could have your pick and its not a lot different from going to the pub apart from you already know the guys in a club are there because they want sex. As regards to being let down again it is possible that the way you vet the guys that is at fault. On my couples profile we insist on chatting to guys over a period of a few weeks before we agree to meet, this tends to bore the time wasters and those who just want a quick meet and fuck (its not our thing but we understand others love it) so we so far have been left meeting some really nice chaps that have made the whole experience for us fantastic. "

Ditto!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

If you've joined an expensive paid site thinking this is going to yield better results than this free site surely by they logic paying to get into Libs will reward you with better standard of men than going on a free night?? X

"I'm sure I must be doing something wrong as I have found lots of genuine guys on here but then my interpretation of a timewaster is probably not the same as other people's. "

Same here...have had a few guys had to cancel for genuine reasons, but only one that just didn't turn up to a planned meet (although he says he was arrested ). Maybe chat to the guys a bit first so you can all get a feel for each other...I don't know the full situation, but he may have been unsure about you two?

Lots of genuine guys on here like me. Look for good verifications etc.

"This says it all really, we really are getting to the end of our tether with the standard of guys on here.

We are not all the same

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I think some, in fairness are looking for the 'holy grail' that if at least doesn't exist, exists in very small numbers spread over a very large area.

It is no wonder some with high expectations are disappointed when their expectations are not met. What is more disappointing though is that they have to have *all* their expectations satisfied in order to view someone as worthwhile.

These are constraints, not a degree of latitude, which is what you have to have in this game. As said, if you think the grass is greener...

Wolf

"

what wolf said

I'm very real and genuine and have never messed anybody about but all I attract are pic collectors and timewasters . I just go round in circles . Not got a clue anymore , stopped trying to work it out now I cantbe arsed

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

OUCH !!!! "chaff sorting " and "guys werent anything to write home about " ....if i was a single guy and reading this id be running in the opposite direction ! there are loads of lovely ,reliable,respectful guys on here .if you are having issue finding decent guys then as been pointed out maybe have a serious rethink about how your choosing meets .also are your exspectations realistic ? id love to find david boreanez on here but it aint gonna happen !

regarding the "chaff sorting".,everyone has to sort out those who they click with .ive found if you spend that time getting to know the person it stops time being wasted ect later down the line . just block guys through the site filters and then you can choose who you contact .

you mention about joining an exspensive paid site like this will be the answer. plenty of the very same guys here will be on paid sites too . time wasters ,idiots and the disrespectful do have money too not only decent ones lol!

there are across all the vast spectrum on here the wonderful,the egotistcal ,the fun ,the dreamers ,the easy going ,the high maintainence ect ect . nothing is exclusive to any one group . you cant change that no matter what club you go to or what site your on .what you can change is your way of viewing it all and handling it .

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

...just to add some balance, single guys get let down too you know.

It can get you down and even anger you if you let it. But this is the nature of what we do unfortunately.

I had a string of consecutive cancellations going back to before xmas, but I have had my faith restired by crossing those losers off and finding more nice people to chat too

It's all swings and roundabouts but keep your pecker up

I agree that "timewasting'' happens on paid for sites as much as free ones.

It's how you choose your company that counts. You cant write off everyone because of the actions of a few, and one visit to a club.

There are lots of really good single guys locally, you just have to be a bit of a detective and as for clubs, no disrespect but the world and its granny turn up on free night. Go for a tour. Meet people on here who are members and go on couples night, start off being social and find someone by looking face to face too and by rexommendations.

It does work. Or all of us lot would have jacked it in years ago surely?

As regards to paid sites having less timewasters, when I first joined this site with my last partner some 4 years ago we came here because the paid site we were on had so many timewasters. This is a good site with many good people. I was wondering you mention your vet people for your lady, dont you share the process? I know me and Morrigan do. Maybe some genuine single guys think your a fake as a result and are put off.

Leicestershire

The trouble of introducing the word 'fake' is that there are fakes on both sides of the fence. This game is a hall of mirrors; it's up to your own cunning and downright dead reckoning to filter what is workable meet material from what isn't. It's no use complaining if you can't do this, or expect that by paying a premium someone else will do it for you.

Bottom line.

Wolf

"The trouble of introducing the word 'fake' is that there are fakes on both sides of the fence. This game is a hall of mirrors; it's up to your own cunning and downright dead reckoning to filter what is workable meet material from what isn't. It's no use complaining if you can't do this, or expect that by paying a premium someone else will do it for you.

Bottom line.

Wolf

"

Totally agree with you there, our couples profile confuses people so they call us fakes we are not we are just very cautious and want to take out time. As has been said in the past one persons time waster or fake is another persons best meet.

By *_and_MCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

Meet them for a social coffee first...there has to be chemistry...either that or as others have said go to a club...we've met some marvellous men both ways...this site is a tool to help facilitate our hobby but you have to put some effort in. Single males can get a very raw deal on here...

I sympathise with any body gets let down or disapointed however it is just one of those things that happens on this site.

I am a single guy and was approached by a couple and after some chat we decided to arrange a meet, a date was set some ten days in the future. I gave them my mobile number but once the meet was organised they just disappeared off the radar. On the day of the meet I messaged them to make sure everything was still OK, they were online but no reply so some two hours later as the time of the meet was getting very close again asked and mentioned that I could see they were online. Eventually just as I should have been leaving the house for the rendezvous I did get a reply saying work shifts had changed and they would not be coming, they had not bothered to tell me because they were sure "I would meet someone in the pub". It happens to all of us so we have to just put it behind us and move on.

i get time wasters and empty promises too, even got the cold shoulder treatment after playing with a "couple" on about 4 occasions...no reason why, nothing.

On the whole though, have met some amazing people.

If i meet anyone in a club usually they are on some swinging site, and i give them the details of my name on this site, that way, i've found out the ones who contact me are more interested in meeting than those who don't message.

It just a game of patience and honesty on here. We all go through it lol xxx chin up xx

[Removed by poster at 10/02/13 12:48:04]

"How long are you chatting to these guys before they get an invite?"

To chat, one must first master the English language.. we had one reply from a moron last night who wrote:

'there go'

That was literally it, plus a god-awful pic (taken in a public loo by the look of it..) see what we mean?

"

OUCH !!!! "chaff sorting " and "guys werent anything to write home about " ....if i was a single guy and reading this id be running in the opposite direction ! there are loads of lovely ,reliable,respectful guys on here .if you are having issue finding decent guys then as been pointed out maybe have a serious rethink about how your choosing meets .also are your exspectations realistic ? id love to find david boreanez on here but it aint gonna happen !

regarding the "chaff sorting".,everyone has to sort out those who they click with .ive found if you spend that time getting to know the person it stops time being wasted ect later down the line . just block guys through the site filters and then you can choose who you contact .

you mention about joining an exspensive paid site like this will be the answer. plenty of the very same guys here will be on paid sites too . time wasters ,idiots and the disrespectful do have money too not only decent ones lol!

there are across all the vast spectrum on here the wonderful,the egotistcal ,the fun ,the dreamers ,the easy going ,the high maintainence ect ect . nothing is exclusive to any one group . you cant change that no matter what club you go to or what site your on .what you can change is your way of viewing it all and handling it ."

We don't have unobtainable expectations, we are polite professional people, we're well educated and I think our profile (if it is ever read by a single guy) reflects this. How else would you describe a TWO WORD reply except by calling it 'Chaff'?

We've been to several clubs, Libs is by far and away the best, our descriptions are accurate, a guy with his mouth open, sporting a beer belly over his towel which is too small is definitely nothing to write home about..

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Just a thought - do you get your female partner to chat or talk on the phone so that the single guys know that you aren't a single guy?

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Just checked your profile, you have an age range of 20 to 45 and live locally. That limits those able to contact you and puts veryone else off as you set limits as to who and where, try opening out the distance and raise the age limits at both the minimum and maxium ages as you are more likley to eliminate the 3 word illiterate lotharios who think they are gods gift. I have met some wonderful people at clubs who subscribe to other on-line sites and they will only meet at a recognised club with positive feedback, so that gives you another avenue to try. Give it another month and see if there is an improvement,

There are some well educated, experienced and available males outside your age limits, but, due to your preferance you would exclude them in favour of a semi literate toy boy who thinks he is every womans dream. Give the older guys a chance you done know what you are missing.

If you were a bit closer i would have met you two looks like a good profile you have.Have you tried chams or xstasia? both have good reviews.

Read your profile and you do appear to have high opinions of yourselves and again looking at what you want is absolutely stunning guys who can probably get what they want easier elswhere with less chance of maybe not fitting your high standards. Im not surprised your struggling really. But good luck.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Just checked your profile, you have an age range of 20 to 45 and live locally. That limits those able to contact you and puts veryone else off as you set limits as to who and where, try opening out the distance and raise the age limits at both the minimum and maxium ages as you are more likley to eliminate the 3 word illiterate lotharios who think they are gods gift. I have met some wonderful people at clubs who subscribe to other on-line sites and they will only meet at a recognised club with positive feedback, so that gives you another avenue to try. Give it another month and see if there is an improvement,

There are some well educated, experienced and available males outside your age limits, but, due to your preferance you would exclude them in favour of a semi literate toy boy who thinks he is every womans dream. Give the older guys a chance you done know what you are missing."

I've had this said to me before about raising my age range. You may be right with what you say but the problem is I like young looking guys so messages from anyone older is pointless. Which is why my age preferences are set at what they are.

I also still get two word crappy messages from older guys and lovely messages from some younger guys so its just as bad x

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I think it says more about you and your methods than them. If you are picking timewasters or "substandard" guys, then you really need to look more closely about how you do things and your selection criteria"

this..... this.... this.......

I've read your profile, maybe your putting guys off by saying what you do as they have to exceptional!. I mean its not vogue or harpers its fab for normal people. If you want exceptional maybe its the wrong site for you both. I have met a couple of what I think are exceptionally good looking guys on here but you may think they are nothing. You have also got verifications so not like you haven't had meets....or is it people cant meet when you want? It's frustrating but we all have lives outside of fab.

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"i get time wasters and empty promises too, even got the cold shoulder treatment after playing with a "couple" on about 4 occasions...no reason why, nothing."

I've experienced this too, I think some couples are wary of becoming overly friendly with the people they play with and exit without rhyme or reason when if one party is waxing a little too lyrical about the people they play with!

In your case I can imagine the man of the couple was probably extolling your virtues a little too much!!

I think it says more about you and your methods than them. If you are picking timewasters or "substandard" guys, then you really need to look more closely about how you do things and your selection criteria

this..... this.... this....... "

#and more of this

West Midlands

"If you were a bit closer i would have met you two looks like a good profile you have."

It doesn't sound like their problem is finding men who will meet them, it's finding men who have the qualities they're looking for that will meet them!

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually let me expand that thought....

lets call it an "attitude adjustment"

I think what "some" couples forget is that some guys can be as popular as couple... and if you are after a specific kind of person.... why don't you go out and do the legwork so to speak....

just because you are a couple wanting a meet it doesn't mean single guys are "behoove" to you....

if they are going to popular the tables are turned... you may well have to "wow" them... give them a reason to want to say "yes I want to meet them"...

mindset..... attitude.... and as others have said the way you go about choosing your potential partners....

if it means that much to you.... do the chasing as opposed to being the chased!!!

West Midlands

"a guy with his mouth open, sporting a beer belly over his towel which is too small is definitely nothing to write home about..

"

But 'a guy with his mouth open, sporting a beer belly over his towel' isn't typical of the men you'll find here.

If you're seeking polite, engaging, 'normal' men you'll find them in abundance, just reading the male contributions to this thread illustrates that.

But if you're hoping to encounter a steady stream of George Clooneys or Brad Pitts near Ashby de la Zouch then you're perhaps setting yourself up for some disappointment!

"I've read your profile, maybe your putting guys off by saying what you do as they have to exceptional!. I mean its not vogue or harpers its fab for normal people. If you want exceptional maybe its the wrong site for you both. I have met a couple of what I think are exceptionally good looking guys on here but you may think they are nothing. You have also got verifications so not like you haven't had meets....or is it people cant meet when you want? It's frustrating but we all have lives outside of fab."

Absolutely. I'm not a vogue model with a degree in management consultancy, who lies, legs akimbo, nothing on but the stereo, and my meets aren't King Whazza Dick the Porn Star and part time philanthropist.

It's real life and we aren't any of us perfect.

[Removed by poster at 10/02/13 13:31:57]

Brighton - even Hove!

Fabio always does good replies.....

So good I can just say 'ditto' and make no effort lol

West Midlands

"How long are you chatting to these guys before they get an invite?

To chat, one must first master the English language.. we had one reply from a moron last night who wrote:

'there go'

That was literally it, plus a god-awful pic (taken in a public loo by the look of it..) see what we mean?"

Laugh about it!!

It takes 5 seconds to read such a message, delete it and block the sender!

Those experiences shouldn't be indicative of the general standard of men here.

As others have said, to save your indignation it might be better for you to block contact from all single males and go searching for the ones who spark your interest.

"actually let me expand that thought....

lets call it an "attitude adjustment"

I think what "some" couples forget is that some guys can be as popular as couple... and if you are after a specific kind of person.... why don't you go out and do the legwork so to speak....

just because you are a couple wanting a meet it doesn't mean single guys are "behoove" to you....

if they are going to popular the tables are turned... you may well have to "wow" them... give them a reason to want to say "yes I want to meet them"...

mindset..... attitude.... and as others have said the way you go about choosing your potential partners....

if it means that much to you.... do the chasing as opposed to being the chased!!!"

brilliant well said, wish it was me who said that. Or to satisfy the ashby couple ....i wish it was i lol

"Fabio always does good replies.....

So good I can just say 'ditto' and make no effort lol"

Yeah I wanna do that but dont want him thinkin I am cyberstalking.

hi ashby u do look very sexy in ur pics , any guy would love the chance to play with u, but maybe as guys find it hard to get meets on here they brag about their abilitys to win meets, when they actually get an invite they realize they now have to perform, as u have high standards maybe he realized he wasnt upto it and bailed out, maybe he just got scared of ur expectations

"a guy with his mouth open, sporting a beer belly over his towel which is too small is definitely nothing to write home about..

But 'a guy with his mouth open, sporting a beer belly over his towel' isn't typical of the men you'll find here.

If you're seeking polite, engaging, 'normal' men you'll find them in abundance, just reading the male contributions to this thread illustrates that.

But if you're hoping to encounter a steady stream of George Clooneys or Brad Pitts near Ashby de la Zouch then you're perhaps setting yourself up for some disappointment!"

Maybe its the fear you will make them write an essay and check their punctuation and grammar before you allow them to feel worthy of your company and high standards.

they are out there,,,

just really hard to find

auds xx

"Maybe its the fear you will make them write an essay and check their punctuation and grammar before you allow them to feel worthy of your company and high standards."

I have to agree. If I was a single guy, after reading this thread, I would definitely not contact you. You do come across as though a man should be so grateful to get the opportunity to play with your absolutely stunning wife! What one person finds attractive, another may not.

In answer to the OP ...... If none of the guys on here meet your high standards, go down the pub and see what you get. Yes, you might get a man to fuck your wife, but, he might not last a minute, might not take such good care of his GU health..... might only be interested in himself, and furthermore might not have a skilled repertoire, especially when performing in front of a husband who thinks that there are no men good enough in all the world of Fab and swinging clubs.

#WholikesMrSoftee

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

There are many many genuine men on fab, including me; but i am too far away, too old and dont consider myself what you would call 'fit'.

So even if I matched your other criteria I wouldnt be contacting you; (you will be pleased to hear).

I hope you can find someone, decent guys are out here.......

A couple of our swinging friends have been looking for a single guy and as we've all got on so well I've said my other half is welcome to go play with them on his own. We all know each other well, they know he will turn up and all will have a great time as having already met before. Are there no guys in couples you've met previously willing to play alone? Could be an idea.

Socials would be a good place too.

Nico xx

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I'm pleased to say we've met some amazing single guys on here

D x

'there go'

That was literally it, plus a god-awful pic (taken in a public loo by the look of it..) see what we mean?"

Not sure how that qualifies as a timewaster though...if you had no intention of meeting after that message how much time did it waste to hit delete? Are you expecting every message to get to be from a perfect guy who ticks all your boxes?!

'there go'

I too will discern between those that can speak proper English, in sentences, and those that txt spk and have no brain or ability to converse, but have to say I think having an age range from 20 is going to bring you a lot of this as that is the way they talk these days!! Maybe consider making your age range higher?

We all have the right to put what we want and what we are looking for on our profiles, it may not be to everyone's liking, but as I mention on my profile "you are expecting to come in to my home and have sex with me" so the very least people can do is read a profile and make an effort with messaging!!

I am not up my own arse (would never get out, it is so big!!!!) but I have standards and expectations and won't lower them for anyone! Neither should you!

xx

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"

Absolutely. I'm not a vogue model with a degree in management consultancy, who lies, legs akimbo, nothing on but the stereo, and my meets aren't King Whazza Dick the Porn Star and part time philanthropist.

It's real life and we aren't any of us perfect. "

LMFBO

sorry to hear it but we arnt all time wasters. there is nothing nicer than meeting a like minded couple who share the same ideas.would love to help you out but i am older than you.and i find this is a problem there are some real desent men out there.so keep going and dont give in guys the best might be down the road .

yes it could work...

as for the 'standard' of guys here?...its a bit like me saying couples are idiots and single fems are up themselves.

sort of going against ur laid back claim

quit moaning and select better (people or places)in my opinion- I'd say this to any group

Well, if your in London by any chance. Hope you come across us my profile..sometimes its the genuine men that are overlooked

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I only meet single men: not one has wasted my time and left me hanging. There are dreamers here, but come on they are so easy to spot.

I have a selection process that works 100% for me. It's only when I go against my own judgement things go "off script" for a nano second.

It takes time fine tuning your bull shit detector, you'll get there.

Right...let me count how many "white knights" have contributed to this thread with "I would never let you down, they must be mad, you're gorgeous, they make it bad for us genuine guys.."

Newcastle and Gateshead

I wasn't going to mention the amount of guys making the "knights move" but as mistress says... it does make me chuckle...

can I just say something though about one of my bug bears..... its the word "Exceptional"

I hate it when it comes to swingers and especially profiles because you think it actually says something.... but because it is subjective... it actually says absolutely nothing!!

your exceptional and my exception are likely to me two completely different things.....

for example.. I could say I am my old secondary school's triple jump champion (15.52m) and when I went to university I am and will ever be the Hall's of residence record holder for most nights out in succession from the start of the term (49 days!!!) .... I know... impressive!!!! (will have to tell you about day 50... was a hoot!!!)

but does that make me exceptional......

now, see... I have the only thing I think I am exceptional at is being the best "me" I can be!!!... nothing else

there are normally two things that run thru my head when I see the word..... 1) people who have it in their profiles think its looks good, but says nothing 2) people who answer them have a higher opinion of themselves than is normal

Another one here that was being amused by the desperate "knights"...

As for the OP, reading this thread I'm really at a loss as to why you may be struggling, no seriously I am.

LOTS of genuine guys on here ! its just picking the correct one x

Perhaps if you put 'men' on your profile as well as just 'couples', you might get some better ones contacting you? The respectful ones that are probably the kind you're looking for will only see 'couples' and move on the next profile.

Just a suggestion to save your time 'chaff-sorting'.

LOTS of genuine guys on here ! its just picking the correct one x

Brighton - even Hove!

"Fabio always does good replies.....

So good I can just say 'ditto' and make no effort lol

Yeah I wanna do that but dont want him thinkin I am cyberstalking.

"

I don't think he'd mind.....

She's very attractive and we think this would actually work, anyone tried it?

yes it could work...

as for the 'standard' of guys here?...its a bit like me saying couples are idiots and single fems are up themselves.

sort of going against ur laid back claim

quit moaning and select better (people or places)in my opinion- I'd say this to any group"

By *tressfreeMan  over a year ago

Towcester

There are lots of genuine guys and gals on here. I sometimes wonder if filters exclude the if they are to restricting.

West Midlands

"I hate it when it comes to swingers and especially profiles because you think it actually says something.... but because it is subjective... it actually says absolutely nothing!!

your exceptional and my exception are likely to me two completely different things.....

"

I could take exception to that!

Torpoint & Stonehouse

Stressfree, filters certainly play a part

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I see a guy in his early fifties and he looks way younger than some of the guys in their early forties that message me. So don't rule out the older guys as others have said, age isn't everything.

maybe i shouldnt say this as i might be speaking too soon - when i played as a single never had one let down or bad meet - so far so good as a couple - i think its mostly to do with the build up and getting to know as well as you can beforehand - and a great deal of luck

Maybe changing the word exceptional, to a description of what you would want would help. e,g seek handsome, toned and educated guy (that me lol).

Also meeting socially first, check verified, has had meets, phone call, all helps out any time wasters.

good luck and happy swinging

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

If you're struggling with single guys on this site then you are quite frankly doing it wrong.

They are the biggest demographic of users by far and as long as your sensible a meet with them is incredibly easy to set up.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Another one here that was being amused by the desperate "knights"...

As for the OP, reading this thread I'm really at a loss as to why you may be struggling, no seriously I am. "

Got me stumped too...truly it did!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"If you're struggling with single guys on this site then you are quite frankly doing it wrong.

They are the biggest demographic of users by far and as long as your sensible a meet with them is incredibly easy to set up.

"

We have meet some nice single guys but have had some bad ones the ones that just expect sex one a plate and then leave so now have just stuck to the clubs as you can chat to them first and get to know them a bit first and if they don't come up to scratch then you have a choice to move on and look at others. We now go to Atlantis in stoke and there is always nice respectful gents there.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"maybe i shouldnt say this as i might be speaking too soon - when i played as a single never had one let down or bad meet - so far so good as a couple - i think its mostly to do with the build up and getting to know as well as you can beforehand - and a great deal of luck "

"maybe i shouldnt say this as i might be speaking too soon - when i played as a single never had one let down or bad meet - so far so good as a couple - i think its mostly to do with the build up and getting to know as well as you can beforehand - and a great deal of luck "

virginal thumbs up thanks

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

Genuine and honest guys are on here. It's a source of irritation to us that we get lost amoungst the chaff at times but we are here.

Good luck with your search

» Add a new message to this topic