FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > oral fun only

oral fun only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do ladies enjoy an oral only meet. And im not on about talking lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do ladies enjoy an oral only meet. And im not on about talking lol"

I love to just give oral.. just getting it ( or getting it at all ) is my idea of a bad meet.

Not for me. I get to the point with oral sex where I need full on penetration to satisfy me. Oral meets would lead to frustration and mr notts being rogered to death after.

I think it would depends on the guy, a lot of guys i meet tend to think 3 flicks of the tongue and thats their job done, that would be no good to me if the rest of the meet was just me giving, if i met a guy that wasnt selfish and liked to give as much as receive then id be happy with just oral

Sometimes I find it exciting to hold something back for a 2nd meet if you click with the person\people

"I think it would depends on the guy, a lot of guys i meet tend to think 3 flicks of the tongue and thats their job done, that would be no good to me if the rest of the meet was just me giving, if i met a guy that wasnt selfish and liked to give as much as receive then id be happy with just oral"

You Ranggggggggggggggg?

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I have been to meet a couple where all i was 'allowed' to do was give her oral...

Horny evening indeed...

"Sometimes I find it exciting to hold something back for a 2nd meet if you click with the person\people"

I have met and played with a guy twice now that hasn't progressed to full sex. Even though he's very nice and I enjoyed our meets, I'm reluctant to again because I missed the penetration. If he was holding back, then it's not worked well for me. I think of him as the equivalent of a "prick tease"

"I think it would depends on the guy, a lot of guys i meet tend to think 3 flicks of the tongue and thats their job done, that would be no good to me if the rest of the meet was just me giving, if i met a guy that wasnt selfish and liked to give as much as receive then id be happy with just oral"

No no no. Thats just wrong

Im talking about oral to completion with the lady not being able to take it anymore lol

"I have been to meet a couple where all i was 'allowed' to do was give her oral...

Horny evening indeed..."

Sounds like a good night

"I think it would depends on the guy, a lot of guys i meet tend to think 3 flicks of the tongue and thats their job done, that would be no good to me if the rest of the meet was just me giving, if i met a guy that wasnt selfish and liked to give as much as receive then id be happy with just oral

You Ranggggggggggggggg? "

get your bike out then

"I think it would depends on the guy, a lot of guys i meet tend to think 3 flicks of the tongue and thats their job done, that would be no good to me if the rest of the meet was just me giving, if i met a guy that wasnt selfish and liked to give as much as receive then id be happy with just oral

No no no. Thats just wrong

Im talking about oral to completion with the lady not being able to take it anymore lol "

i can honestly say ive never got to the point with oral where i cant take it anymore lol

You Ranggggggggggggggg?

get your bike out then "

Hahaha Touche, On Guard!

"

i can honestly say ive never got to the point with oral where i cant take it anymore lol"

For me thats at about 30seconds.. lol... however sucking cock.. no never reached that point.. lol

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

"Sometimes I find it exciting to hold something back for a 2nd meet if you click with the person\people

I have met and played with a guy twice now that hasn't progressed to full sex. Even though he's very nice and I enjoyed our meets, I'm reluctant to again because I missed the penetration. If he was holding back, then it's not worked well for me. I think of him as the equivalent of a "prick tease" "

Have you mentioned this to him?

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I've said it before on here I'd rather give than receive.

Maybe because I see a bj as selfish or just I've not had many women that know how to make it exciting or pleasurable

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"

I love to just give oral.. just getting it ( or getting it at all ) is my idea of a bad meet. "

Ah, the perfect specimen... lol

(sorry, watched cannonball run again last night)

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I've had several meets in the past where I was there to receive oral and cum in the ladies mouth or over her face.

...no complaints from me I have to say

"

I love to just give oral.. just getting it ( or getting it at all ) is my idea of a bad meet.

(sorry, watched cannonball run again last night)"

You can watch it again while I suck cock if you like.. I really don't mind lol

By *ea and SugarCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"I have been to meet a couple where all i was 'allowed' to do was give her oral...

Horny evening indeed...

Sounds like a good night"

We've done this and was very horny, guy really enjoyed giving without receiving - I bet there's not many guys like that around lol

I would be quite happy to give oral for hours. I love to make men or women cum time after time.

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"

(sorry, watched cannonball run again last night)

You can watch it again while I suck cock if you like.. I really don't mind lol "

I can just imagine it, me texting you "ok hve film on" and getting a reply "ok hve got guy here mouth full lol"

Horny evening indeed...

Sounds like a good night

We've done this and was very horny, guy really enjoyed giving without receiving - I bet there's not many guys like that around lol "

Want to bet?

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Do ladies enjoy an oral only meet. And im not on about talking lol"

Can't say I'd complain!

» Add a new message to this topic