FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How to look sexy with jizz on your face.

How to look sexy with jizz on your face.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm just curious how females feel, When a man cums on your face? As a bloke it's horny as hell, but I can't imagine it's exactly the same for a female.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love cum on my face

By *randmrsnaughty2019Couple  over a year ago

Evesham

It's alright as long as it doesn't go in my eyes!

Mrs N

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I love cum on my face "
I would love your cum on my face

By *romagefraisWoman  over a year ago

Sunderland

Feels like I'm being treat like a dirty little sub bitch. I love it.

Bradford

"Feels like I'm being treat like a dirty little sub bitch. I love it."
you look like one

"I love cum on my face I would love your cum on my face"

Bradford

"I love cum on my face I would love your cum on my face

"

I love your juicy pussy would love to tongue fuck it

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

There’s really something very hot about cum on a lady’s face. Who would like a load?

I love it, just makes me feel that little more naughty x

By *enelope2UWoman  over a year ago

Fife

"I'm just curious how females feel, When a man cums on your face? As a bloke it's horny as hell, but I can't imagine it's exactly the same for a female."

Depends on the guy those thinking they can sneak a cum shot are laughable so I prefer to get a drip shot while the dick is still between my lips then I pull it out slowly and look up at him while it still drips down my forehead to my chin and onto my cleavage.

It's sexy for me and I control when and where and how much it goes where I want it to be

Can you truly look sexy with jizz on your face?

Birmingham

"Can you truly look sexy with jizz on your face?"

Absolutely!!!

Fife

"Can you truly look sexy with jizz on your face?"

Yes depends on your level of kinkiness a vanilla wouldn't think the same as a real kinkster

"I'm just curious how females feel, When a man cums on your face? As a bloke it's horny as hell, but I can't imagine it's exactly the same for a female.

Depends on the guy those thinking they can sneak a cum shot are laughable so I prefer to get a drip shot while the dick is still between my lips then I pull it out slowly and look up at him while it still drips down my forehead to my chin and onto my cleavage.

It's sexy for me and I control when and where and how much it goes where I want it to be"

I rather doubt you control the jizzaculate that’s in the gift of the state of arousal?

Not in my hair, not in my eyes... Beyond that it's fair game

"Can you truly look sexy with jizz on your face?

Yes depends on your level of kinkiness a vanilla wouldn't think the same as a real kinkster"

Are you suggesting I am not a real kinkster? I will have you know that I used my September 1985 edition of readers wives to pleasure myself in the bogs at work today. Now that’s kink?

Louise loves a facial

Absolutely!!!"

You are a man..........if you think a plasterers radio looks sexy crack on......pun intended!

"Not in my hair, not in my eyes... Beyond that it's fair game "

What about the nipple hair though?

By *atty and RattyCouple  over a year ago

coningsby

Batty enjoys a nice facial

"Louise loves a facial "

But is it sexy in the conventional sense?

Birmingham

Absolutely!!!

You are a man..........if you think a plasterers radio looks sexy crack on......pun intended!"

I do, and so do others in this thread

Absolutely!!!

You are a man..........if you think a plasterers radio looks sexy crack on......pun intended!

I do, and so do others in this thread "

Safety in numbers?

Fife

"I'm just curious how females feel, When a man cums on your face? As a bloke it's horny as hell, but I can't imagine it's exactly the same for a female.

It's sexy for me and I control when and where and how much it goes where I want it to be

I rather doubt you control the jizzaculate that’s in the gift of the state of arousal?"

Fully control it.. my mouth ?? and lips are on it the veins expand his thrusts increase his dick signals and his body signals if I want it I swallow if I don't I partially release my lips if I don't want any of it no lips and I can put my hand over the top or my hand over the shaft with my lips nearby etc.. don't tell a person who LOVES SOMETHING how it's done or not done..

Just say you've never experienced it or can't tell.

You're welcome

I rather doubt you control the jizzaculate that’s in the gift of the state of arousal?

Fully control it.. my mouth ?? and lips are on it the veins expand his thrusts increase his dick signals and his body signals if I want it I swallow if I don't I partially release my lips if I don't want any of it no lips and I can put my hand over the top or my hand over the shaft with my lips nearby etc.. don't tell a person who LOVES SOMETHING how it's done or not done..

You're welcome "

There you go..........you’re assuming I don’t love it!

Don’t shout, you are even more welcome!

It’s not sexy it’s mechanical!

Birmingham

You're welcome "

Wow, you are most definitely the one in control

Lol, this turned into a shit show rather quickly

Thread killer supreme, bravo.

Most threads are populated by single men or those who purport to agree with most things or comments that ingratiate them to those with whom they want to bed!

Birmingham

Well aren’t you a happy go lucky chap

"Not in my hair, not in my eyes... Beyond that it's fair game "

Yes, this

"Most threads are populated by single men or those who purport to agree with most things or comments that ingratiate them to those with whom they want to bed! "

This tactics clearly working, keep at it bro.

"Most threads are populated by single men or those who purport to agree with most things or comments that ingratiate them to those with whom they want to bed!

This tactics clearly working, keep at it bro."

What tactics?

"Not in my hair, not in my eyes... Beyond that it's fair game

Yes, this "

Golden shot guys only it seems?

Fife

I rather doubt you control the jizzaculate that’s in the gift of the state of arousal?"

You doubted and I assured you there is no doubt. So take your partial masculinity elsewhere.

By *humper.Man  over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

"

"

It's not often I'm lost for words.

You doubted and I assured you there is no doubt. So take your partial masculinity elsewhere."

You did!

» Add a new message to this topic