FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Little moments of connection during sex

Little moments of connection during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hil most chill OP   Man  over a year ago

London & Europe

Does anyone else notice these? Like when you're in the middle of a passionate session, and your hands instinctively link up. Or when you're in absolute ecstasy as she rides you, then you realise she's smiling at the effect she has on you, and you both laugh.

These types of little moments really make an encounter fun and memorable to me. What do you think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

"Does anyone else notice these? Like when you're in the middle of a passionate session, and your hands instinctively link up. Or when you're in absolute ecstasy as she rides you, then you realise she's smiling at the effect she has on you, and you both laugh.

These types of little moments really make an encounter fun and memorable to me. What do you think?"

Yep. Love it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When your eyes lock in the middle and the feeling of nails drigging into my back are my two faves

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

As long as it's not too much of a connection - like one occasion when the wife I was fucking suddenly blurted out "I love you" as I was spunking in her...

I love these little moments. Sex without connection feels empty.

By *annabarberaCouple  over a year ago

Staffs

"Does anyone else notice these? Like when you're in the middle of a passionate session, and your hands instinctively link up. Or when you're in absolute ecstasy as she rides you, then you realise she's smiling at the effect she has on you, and you both laugh.

These types of little moments really make an encounter fun and memorable to me. What do you think?"

We love this too

By *ensualgent38Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh & London

It’s those moments that are the most thrilling to me. The thrill of sharing someone’s deepest desire and lust. Of letting loose.

London & Europe

Glad to see I'm not alone in this

I’ve only ever had that with one guy from here, gave me butterflies

London & Europe

These types of little moments really make an encounter fun and memorable to me. What do you think?

I’ve only ever had that with one guy from here, gave me butterflies "

Yeah I think it's hard to find here!

Yeah I think it's hard to find here!"

That’s why I try to build up the connection with a guy as I prefer that and chemistry over just a fuck

That’s why I try to build up the connection with a guy as I prefer that and chemistry over just a fuck "

Same here! I chat for weeks before meeting!

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

They're really important. That connection, that spark of flame.... I know those moment when Ella arches her back, or sharply breathes, or fixes her gaze on my eyes or a million other moments....

G

That’s why I try to build up the connection with a guy as I prefer that and chemistry over just a fuck

Same here! I chat for weeks before meeting! "

Me too I can always tell when a guy just wants to meet and fuck as he can’t hold a decent convo

Handing over the envelope when leaving?

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"These types of little moments really make an encounter fun and memorable to me. What do you think?"

I think they are the point of it all.

London & Europe

Me too I can always tell when a guy just wants to meet and fuck as he can’t hold a decent convo "

I love the tease and build up, it's all part of the fun

Me too I can always tell when a guy just wants to meet and fuck as he can’t hold a decent convo "

Or you exchange three messages and they then try to rush you into meeting. It’s obvious to me really quickly whether I can develop a connection with someone or whether they just want a quick fuck!

"Handing over the envelope when leaving?"

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I agree... Only had it with one person from here so far. Then he went AWOL

By *unner6969Man  over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

Yes - isn’t that the whole point?

Definitely!. The eye contact. Little smirks in between kissing. The inhale of breath as they enter you. It’s the best!.

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"As long as it's not too much of a connection - like one occasion when the wife I was fucking suddenly blurted out "I love you" as I was spunking in her... "

Lol love that though as a cuckold

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Oh I absolutely love those! I think I've been quite spoiled with them in my experiences to be honest.

Like the tender brushing of hair away from my face as they're slowly thrusting inside of me and I can feel exactly how I feel. Or when they're fucking me and they look into my eyes and it's that perfect juxtaposition of lust and love and you can tell how much they enjoy you. Being with you. All of you.

Or when they've spanked you and they stop and there's this almost unspoken language between you both, pushing and accepting the other. You don't have to say please stop or please carry on because you know. They know.

The little silly things that happen that make you burst into giggles and you can see genuine mirth painted across their face.

Even simple things like knowing when they're close to orgasm and you can feel every part of them tense and their hand clasps around yours. That catch of breath and the smile when they do come like you've brought them sheer ecstasy and then you lay together in post coital bliss.

It feels like you've really connected with another human in those moments. In a very raw, incredible way.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I have these with long term partners but not casual sex encounters. I'd cringe if someone tried to hold my hand

Me too I can always tell when a guy just wants to meet and fuck as he can’t hold a decent convo

I love the tease and build up, it's all part of the fun "

Most definitely

Or you exchange three messages and they then try to rush you into meeting. It’s obvious to me really quickly whether I can develop a connection with someone or whether they just want a quick fuck!"

Or they message assuming you’re looking to meet ….. can’t stand desperate needy men

By *at me drink meWoman  over a year ago

lothians,scotland(wonderland.down the rabbit hole) lothian

Thats why i want regular meets .i want the passionate connection that u get with a reg fwb

London & Europe

"Oh I absolutely love those! I think I've been quite spoiled with them in my experiences to be honest.

Like the tender brushing of hair away from my face as they're slowly thrusting inside of me and I can feel exactly how I feel. Or when they're fucking me and they look into my eyes and it's that perfect juxtaposition of lust and love and you can tell how much they enjoy you. Being with you. All of you.

Or when they've spanked you and they stop and there's this almost unspoken language between you both, pushing and accepting the other. You don't have to say please stop or please carry on because you know. They know.

The little silly things that happen that make you burst into giggles and you can see genuine mirth painted across their face.

Even simple things like knowing when they're close to orgasm and you can feel every part of them tense and their hand clasps around yours. That catch of breath and the smile when they do come like you've brought them sheer ecstasy and then you lay together in post coital bliss.

It feels like you've really connected with another human in those moments. In a very raw, incredible way."

100% fucking hell yes

London & Europe

"Thats why i want regular meets .i want the passionate connection that u get with a reg fwb "

This is the way

I want to be able to relax at a meet enjoy the connection meeting a reg fwb means we spend time on each other we take time to pleasure each other find out what gets each other going .

"Oh I absolutely love those! I think I've been quite spoiled with them in my experiences to be honest.

It feels like you've really connected with another human in those moments. In a very raw, incredible way."

Jeez I’m dry humping the sofa here!

Absolutely! I love thinking back to these moments too… especially smirking to myself whilst I carry on with normal life!

I also agree it’s hard to find on here. I always like to build up some connection and excitement!

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

There’s that understanding look between you both which just says oh yes

I’m very lucky….I have a fwb that gives me all of this

London & Europe

"There’s that understanding look between you both which just says oh yes"

Yes, you progress to non-verbal communication, it's very hot

By *um2me123Man  over a year ago

burin

Have a fun fwb and our connection is unreal...if its having a beer befre hand, a passionate session of getting sweaty, or the aftermath where its a light kiss or a touch its so perfect.

By *xfordjohnMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Absolutely agree. Those little moments of emotional intimacy really make the difference.

"As long as it's not too much of a connection - like one occasion when the wife I was fucking suddenly blurted out "I love you" as I was spunking in her... "

She meant I love your cock

The holy grail...I like it

London & Europe

I've had a fab tell me she loved me during sex before. She was married, and I assumed it was just something said in the heat of passion, but no, when I mentioned it later she stood by it. It was further complicated by the fact that she was married

London & Europe

*fwb

I’ve never experienced anything like this until I met J…for the first time in my life I feel like I properly connect with someone on all the levels, not just sexually, and it feels amazing

F (Mrs)

"As long as it's not too much of a connection - like one occasion when the wife I was fucking suddenly blurted out "I love you" as I was spunking in her...

I've had a fab tell me she loved me during sex before. She was married, and I assumed it was just something said in the heat of passion, but no, when I mentioned it later she stood by it. It was further complicated by the fact that she was married "

A fab?

Is that a category?

These types of little moments really make an encounter fun and memorable to me. What do you think? I have these with long term partners but not casual sex encounters. I'd cringe if someone tried to hold my hand "

Are long term partners just casual sex encounters too?

London & Europe

"As long as it's not too much of a connection - like one occasion when the wife I was fucking suddenly blurted out "I love you" as I was spunking in her...

I've had a fab tell me she loved me during sex before. She was married, and I assumed it was just something said in the heat of passion, but no, when I mentioned it later she stood by it. It was further complicated by the fact that she was married

A fab?

Is that a category?"

I already corrected that typo but thanks for your input

A fab?

Is that a category?

I already corrected that typo but thanks for your input "

Sorry you did

By *ixenandhoundCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth, South west

It's these moments that make sex amazing!! The moment you look at each other and realise you're the only ones in that moment at that time.... erotic, sensual ... delicious

London & Europe

"It's these moments that make sex amazing!! The moment you look at each other and realise you're the only ones in that moment at that time.... erotic, sensual ... delicious "

That's a really good point, it's a private, shared connection, making it very intimate, and like you say, sensual and delicious

By *enelope2UWoman  over a year ago

Fife

This type

The only sex I enjoy so the only sex that I have.

By *enelope2UWoman  over a year ago

Fife

"I’m very lucky….I have a fwb that gives me all of this "

Ain't it... !That type of understanding can't be beat!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes I love it, especially when the Mr catches me watching him and gives the sexy little smile

By *outhman15Man  over a year ago

southampton

Looking into a womans eyes when i push my cock deep inside her for the first time the conection is there then

St Austell

"Lol love that though as a cuckold"

Except her husband wasn't present to hear it...

....unlike another occasion with another wife, when she turned and groaned "I love you" to her husband as I started spunking into her for the second time in an hour...

St Austell

"She meant I love your cock"

Not on that occasion, she didn't - I'd only had a handful of meets with her at that point, and she was quite insecure in herself at the time...

....and sometimes thought that men desiring her meant they also had feelings for her - a three-way discussion with her and her husband established soon set 'boundaries'...

....there were later instances when she told me how much she loved my cock!

St Austell

"I've had a fab tell me she loved me during sex before. She was married, and I assumed it was just something said in the heat of passion, but no, when I mentioned it later she stood by it. It was further complicated by the fact that she was married "

As in my post immediately above, we moved past it...

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Lol love that though as a cuckold

Except her husband wasn't present to hear it...

....unlike another occasion with another wife, when she turned and groaned "I love you" to her husband as I started spunking into her for the second time in an hour... "

Yes I am familiar with the latter and loved my wife being filled with spunk by men who excited her so much.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Cannot explain it but to me when I am receiving a BJ there is usually one hand being utilized and the other hand is tenderly resting on my body. That hand to me is the tender connection just like intimately snogging and tenderly holding her cheek while lightly kissing and looking into her eyes.

Interesting and erotic reading about others connections

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

Yes, I agree.

There is a spontaneity of 'instinctiveness' that frequently kicks in for me to mutual delight.

It's an involuntary reaction, caught in the throes of wild abandonment.

We all find at some point each partner moving in tandem to the other person's action and reaction: exploratory hands, facial expressions, laughter and reassuring smiles, grabbing the raised leg when pinned against the wall...

These moments should be savoured...and they linger long after the passionate encounter.

The whole time should be a connection for me not just the odd moment call me greedy

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Looking into a womans eyes when i push my cock deep inside her for the first time the conection is there then"
see I avoid this and will only get bent over .. I sometimes read these threads and think I'm very broken x

"The whole time should be a connection for me not just the odd moment call me greedy"

Lol! The whole session was connection but he’s just thinking of some of the little moments that highlight it

By *orgive us our GinsCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

It’s all in the eyes .. so much said without speaking !

London & Europe

"Looking into a womans eyes when i push my cock deep inside her for the first time the conection is there then see I avoid this and will only get bent over .. I sometimes read these threads and think I'm very broken x"

If you enjoy what you do, then I doubt you're "broken"

Definitely love it when eyes meet and u relax and then he holds u hand wow Factor foe me

Its so hard to find

Absolutely love it…. Hubby has yet to experience this with another woman though xxBxx

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

I've been here less than a month, and this thread is an example of why I'll be staying. (Along with a couple of other threads about a woman having a traumatising encounter with an ex, and a guy perhaps trying to push things along a little fast, where the responses are a miracle of compressed wisdom and lived solidarity.)

I'm not egotistical enough to think.I can add better examples, so I will just say that I don't have the words to express how much I agree with all this. It's why I'm here. I don't just mean on Fab - I mean on this good Earth. We die alone: we must endeavour not to live alone.

By *Ci LutherMan  over a year ago

Taunton

When you know to know, that look to hubby confirming that

All the time - but just between me and Fire

I like connection and vulnerability. I like most people have my own insecurities specifically around my body and to voice these or trust someone else to open up about them is a big thing. But then I’m not here for fuck and go’s they really aren’t my style! Sex is just better with good connection!

Without a connection, for me, there's no sex in the first place, but yes those little intimate moments during sex, make it great. I like eye contact in the heat of orgasm, but that's just me...

"Without a connection, for me, there's no sex in the first place, but yes those little intimate moments during sex, make it great. I like eye contact in the heat of orgasm, but that's just me... "

Eye contact is hot! I like eye contact when his cock is in my mouth or he’s going down on me

London & Europe

"I've been here less than a month, and this thread is an example of why I'll be staying. (Along with a couple of other threads about a woman having a traumatising encounter with an ex, and a guy perhaps trying to push things along a little fast, where the responses are a miracle of compressed wisdom and lived solidarity.)

I'm not egotistical enough to think.I can add better examples, so I will just say that I don't have the words to express how much I agree with all this. It's why I'm here. I don't just mean on Fab - I mean on this good Earth. We die alone: we must endeavour not to live alone. "

Thanks for this response mate, it's awesome to see one of my posts have a positive effect on someone! Hope you have a good time with the site

London & Europe

"Without a connection, for me, there's no sex in the first place, but yes those little intimate moments during sex, make it great. I like eye contact in the heat of orgasm, but that's just me... "

Eye contact in the heat of orgasm is tricky for me, I'm usually too busy entering a different dimension!

» Add a new message to this topic