FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > How do you deal with health issues?

How do you deal with health issues?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illanelle OP   Woman  over a year ago

Ryde, Isle of Wight

I have/had a lot of health issues that are currently causing me huge amounts of intolerable pain and mean I'm having to postpone meets etc.

1 How do I explain the issue without totally putting guys off with too graphic an explanation (it's due to surgery for ovarian cancer - so sexy )

2 How do I cancel/reschedule at short notice without seeming like a total time waster? (The pain is totally unpredictable)

There must be other fabbers who cope with chronic health conditions etc - any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wish I knew and could tell you. My other half has basically stepped away from the lifestyle in a big way because of these issues and even some days gets completely infuriatingly horny but can’t do a thing about it, together, by her self or me for her.

Sorry to hear about your health issues and am sure genuine nice people will be understanding. Perhaps just update your profile stating not meeting at moment due to personal reasons.

Wishing you a speedy recovery X

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I have chronic pain/fatigue due to a back injury.

I usually explain briefly when I have to have the conversation about what I do for work, as I'm signed off.

I warn anyone I meet that they have to be gentle with me, but I think my profile reflects that.

If I really wasn't in the position to meet, I would just say I'm only doing socials. They can take it or leave it!

Maybe put a short exploration on your profile that sometimes you have to cancel at short notice due to health issues xx

Normal people will understand x

I hope things start improving soon x you are very sexy attractive lady x

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If you ever want a chat, send me a pm x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've been very clear with people when I've had issues and accepted that my situation will not be compatible with their expectations. They are all different of course and it helps to filter out the unmatched. I've viewed things as shared issues, not solely my problem.

I've also taken months off from meeting, so that I'm not under avoidable duress.

I took to just going out to clubs, to let my hair down, as and when I felt up to it. I didn't engage with people here, with the expectation of preparing to meet. It was also good to block messages, to keep pressure off.

Things go in phases and I've chopped and changed. Often hard but I put my wellbeing first.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"I have/had a lot of health issues that are currently causing me huge amounts of intolerable pain and mean I'm having to postpone meets etc.

1 How do I explain the issue without totally putting guys off with too graphic an explanation (it's due to surgery for ovarian cancer - so sexy )

2 How do I cancel/reschedule at short notice without seeming like a total time waster? (The pain is totally unpredictable)

There must be other fabbers who cope with chronic health conditions etc - any tips? "

I'm sorry to hear about that your suffering. I have arthritis in my spine and my hips and fatigue due to other health issues, it's very frustrating when it comes to meets we tell the 3rd party about my arthritis and that he is not to bend me in diffrent ways and that I can only do what I'm capable of, luckily we have had men who understand that. But I dare say it might put some men off in that case they are not for us, you need to think about you here, nobody else sweetie, and if they don't like it then you know what type of person they are and that they don't deserve you. Put yourself first and the genuine people will totally understand.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

I would be up front from the start and say how the issues may make meeting unpredictable or will be more likely to be social only for a while. If then some choose to stick with you and wait until the moment is right for you then you know they are of good integrity and reliable. it will get rid of a few chancers at least. Some may just be happy to chat away for weeks/ months to keep you amused.

By *utdooorsyguyMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Be honest, it's nothing to be ashamed about at all you are obviously going through alot, and if a guy can't hack the truth or have any level of understanding is he worth meeting?

Sorry that's all the advise I have, but, decent people will accept that you may not be able to meet or have to cancel at the last minute

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I wish you all the best, OP

» Add a new message to this topic