FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Hot male pics

Hot male pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it 90% of couples looking for single guys are looking for VWE and good looking guys. Yet on hot pics, some seriously fit guys with some absolutley massive dicks, most without a verification. We have only been back on FAB a short time and granted it’s been hindered with lockdowns but, trying to find blokes that meet is very very very difficult!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All I can say is that some people on here have standards far higher than what they should be, so even the guys who make page 1 on the top photos don’t meet some of the standards for the people on here. Jesus wept

But hey it’s a sellers market on here so can’t complain too much. I guess location would play into it and maybe the fact that a lot less people are meeting due to COVID and lockdowns as I myself haven’t even really considered meeting anyone while this is still on going due to the fact I have vulnerable people in my bubble

By *ierced_VikingMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

I completely agree! I'm no Brad Pitt or the biggest guy here but I've been turned down quite alot!!

"I completely agree! I'm no Brad Pitt or the biggest guy here but I've been turned down quite alot!! "

I think even he would get turned down on here the way some people act lol

By *ierced_VikingMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

"I completely agree! I'm no Brad Pitt or the biggest guy here but I've been turned down quite alot!!

I think even he would get turned down on here the way some people act lol "

Yeah, I would agree again!!

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

It all depends on what people are looking for on here we don't do single men with big ones lol #

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Not doing yourselves any favours by slagging off your target audience either.

Worry about your own attitude rather than others

"Not doing yourselves any favours by slagging off your target audience either.

Worry about your own attitude rather than others"

Here comes the white knight hahaha. as I said it’s a sellers market on here so of course it’s up to the women and couples on here to determine what’s “hot” or “sexy” but I was just saying I think it’s funny how some profiles expect 6 foot Adonis toy boys with chiseled abs and 6 packs but wouldn’t look out of place if they were in the witches film lol

Only a wee joke mate don’t take it to heart xoxo

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Worry about your own attitude rather than others"

Agreed, not attractive at all.

Liverpool

OP, a lot of the unbelievably huge ones on here are fake or stolen pictures.

"OP, a lot of the unbelievably huge ones on here are fake or stolen pictures. "

Fake? As in photoshopped/edited or just not theirs at all ?

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"All I can say is that some people on here have standards far higher than what they should be, so even the guys who make page 1 on the top photos don’t meet some of the standards for the people on here. Jesus wept "

Partially true perhaps - but I’ve found that - like some of the ladies on hot photos - some of the guys are there to be fabbed and admired - and perhaps to chat - but not to actually meet.

For some men, women and couples, hot photos is an ego boost - not a tool to get noticed/get them meets!

Particularly during covid, it’s more difficult than ever to ascertain why people are using fab.

Belfast

Here comes the white knight hahaha. as I said it’s a sellers market on here so of course it’s up to the women and couples on here to determine what’s “hot” or “sexy” but I was just saying I think it’s funny how some profiles expect 6 foot Adonis toy boys with chiseled abs and 6 packs but wouldn’t look out of place if they were in the witches film lol

Only a wee joke mate don’t take it to heart xoxo"

Keep digging

Only a wee joke mate don’t take it to heart xoxo

Keep digging"

I’ll dig all the way to China kid, I’m free all night

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Less style more substance.

"All I can say is that some people on here have standards far higher than what they should be, so even the guys who make page 1 on the top photos don’t meet some of the standards for the people on here. Jesus wept

Partially true perhaps - but I’ve found that - like some of the ladies on hot photos - some of the guys are there to be fabbed and admired - and perhaps to chat - but not to actually meet.

For some men, women and couples, hot photos is an ego boost - not a tool to get noticed/get them meets!

Particularly during covid, it’s more difficult than ever to ascertain why people are using fab. "

I have noticed a lot of profiles on here that are mainly here just to post photos or chat to friends. I myself mainly only use my profile now to keep in contact with a handful of people and browse the forums

Liverpool

"OP, a lot of the unbelievably huge ones on here are fake or stolen pictures.

Fake? As in photoshopped/edited or just not theirs at all ? "

Both.

By *.luke7Man  over a year ago

Fab is a weird world, isn’t it.

People claim to want certain things but then it’s a woman’s world and there is a fair abundance to select from I suppose

Liverpool

"Fab is a weird world, isn’t it.

People claim to want certain things but then it’s a woman’s world and there is a fair abundance to select from I suppose"

Slightly disappointed I can't get a closer look at your profile pic.

The world of fab is such a graft for us blokes

By *.luke7Man  over a year ago

"Fab is a weird world, isn’t it.

People claim to want certain things but then it’s a woman’s world and there is a fair abundance to select from I suppose

Slightly disappointed I can't get a closer look at your profile pic. "

Pop into my message inbox

"All I can say is that some people on here have standards far higher than what they should be, so even the guys who make page 1 on the top photos don’t meet some of the standards for the people on here. Jesus wept

Particularly during covid, it’s more difficult than ever to ascertain why people are using fab. "

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"

Only a wee joke mate don’t take it to heart xoxo"

I see this attitude very often on the forums, Single guys claiming women and couples standards are to high because they do not deam said couples or women to be good looking enough to warrent those standards.

Yet look at the veris of these couples and they often have a list of exceptionally hot guys. So how can their standards be to high when these hot guys are willing to meet them?

Also the reason there are so many hot guys with no veris are many.

They may be hot but have an awful attitude or inabilty to communicate by message.

And there are just so many to pick from not even enough meets for all the super hot guys let alone everyone else.

Fab gives people the abilty to live out fantasies and if the involves a 6 foot guy with a 6 pack and massive cock, why should they settle for anything less?

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

When I’m looking to play as a couple attitude is far more important than a six pack and model looks

By *UNISHR23Man  over a year ago

heathrow

Girls on here get way to much attention from all The guys on here so they can afford to be picky, I’ve seen some absolute horrendous states on here demanding and getting what they want from some desperate men on here haha

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Gotta agree do a reverse image search

Fab - the only place where a 3 can get a 10.

And where a 10 will fuck a 3.

I’ve blocked so many just from looking at their notifications to see some of the people they’ve met.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"OP, a lot of the unbelievably huge ones on here are fake or stolen pictures. Gotta agree do a reverse image search "

Absolutely loads of them and my inbox is full of them today as well.

I feel sorry for the guys who are so insecure about their cock that they feel they need to use someone else's to attract people.

"Girls on here get way to much attention from all The guys on here so they can afford to be picky, I’ve seen some absolute horrendous states on here demanding and getting what they want from some desperate men on here haha "

Ouch

"Girls on here get way to much attention from all The guys on here so they can afford to be picky, I’ve seen some absolute horrendous states on here demanding and getting what they want from some desperate men on here haha "

And why the fuck not!

If an Adonis looking guy slides into my messages, offering me whatever I want, I'm most likely going to take them up on it

"Girls on here get way to much attention from all The guys on here so they can afford to be picky, I’ve seen some absolute horrendous states on here demanding and getting what they want from some desperate men on here haha

And why the fuck not!

If an Adonis looking guy slides into my messages, offering me whatever I want, I'm most likely going to take them up on it"

But Adonis to you might not be to another women.

"Girls on here get way to much attention from all The guys on here so they can afford to be picky, I’ve seen some absolute horrendous states on here demanding and getting what they want from some desperate men on here haha

And why the fuck not!

If an Adonis looking guy slides into my messages, offering me whatever I want, I'm most likely going to take them up on it

But Adonis to you might not be to another women. "

Kinda goes without saying.

I definitely punch above my weight on here at times. I've met some stunning guys who probably wouldn't look twice at me in the real world. I love Fabs for that very reason

By *igT-Time-4-FunMan  over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

Fake/Stolen.

You know that is fact

Mine is mine for real.

Its not a lot but it works and nearly always pleases the receivers LOL.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That is what we are getting at!

All real here

Liverpool

Also it isn't couples and women that get men on to hot pics, it's usually other men.

Belfast

It's also relevant to where you live.

The top spot in the Irish men's hotpics can often be reached with just a dozen fabs and sometimes only single figures.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

"Also it isn't couples and women that get men on to hot pics, it's usually other men. "

Totally agree, we all know men do most of the fabbing, you only have to look at who fabbed your own pics, ours are probably 90% guys, 8% couples and 2% single females in which that’s probably only 1% as half of sf profiles will be male lol

Been a long time since I looked at hot pics but this post just tempted me into it, can I ask.. is it me or does the number one hot male pic look very wrong?!

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

I think what a lot of people miss on here is that most people aren't just looking for super fit bodies and huge dicks.

Intelligence is sexy as fuck and chemistry is vital.

The reality of this site is that it is heavily male bias. For couples and single females it is a buyer’s market and so they get to choose what they want not the other way round. If it was the other way around I would not be complaining

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

You definitely need a good sense of humour too - humour is a very attractive trait

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

I think something as personal as having sex with someone or sharing your partner with them entitles someone to be as fussy as they like really ... no point us guys moaning about it :/

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Supply and demand. This isn’t ‘real’ ... anyone who thinks it is probably needs to look at themselves. As a couple we are here for our needs and wants. Fab is used to enhance our already amazing life so we look for what we want... whatever that may be.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"When I’m looking to play as a couple attitude is far more important than a six pack and model looks "

Agree, attitude and an ability to get on are more important than looks for us.

We consider ourselves sapiosexual, so you are more likely to attract our attention with your brains than body.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Been a long time since I looked at hot pics but this post just tempted me into it, can I ask.. is it me or does the number one hot male pic look very wrong?! "

You mean you also wondered what he was doing with that Scooby doo plushy?

telford

"Supply and demand. This isn’t ‘real’ ... anyone who thinks it is probably needs to look at themselves. As a couple we are here for our needs and wants. Fab is used to enhance our already amazing life so we look for what we want... whatever that may be.

"

Spot on !!

"Been a long time since I looked at hot pics but this post just tempted me into it, can I ask.. is it me or does the number one hot male pic look very wrong?!

You mean you also wondered what he was doing with that Scooby doo plushy? "

Yeah lol, I thought perhaps desperate lockdown measures haha

I was tempted to message and ask but thought better of it

telford

Sorry penny has just dropped - after years being here (on different accounts) I’ve only just realised what we mean by the hot rating list - omg what a donut ...

Just checked and I don’t appear anyway ha ha :/

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Personally, having checked out page 1 of the hot men pics for the first time, I wouldn’t be interested in any of them. Gym fit and/or VWE aren’t enough on their own to interest me, I need to like the face first of all then the personality. Body type is a distant third, and dick size doesn’t bother me at all. In the whole of the first page, there was only one with a face that got my attention, but when I clicked on his profile I lost interest because of location and his interests. So for me, looks aren’t even close to being everything - or at least, not what society considers to be conventionally attractive.

By *t9090Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

If you've been on there once most of your new pics make it onto the male hot list, it's exactly the same as the women's

By *ossyguyMan  over a year ago

Gosforth

Where is the love for the dad bod?

"Personally, having checked out page 1 of the hot men pics for the first time, I wouldn’t be interested in any of them. Gym fit and/or VWE aren’t enough on their own to interest me, I need to like the face first of all then the personality. Body type is a distant third, and dick size doesn’t bother me at all. In the whole of the first page, there was only one with a face that got my attention, but when I clicked on his profile I lost interest because of location and his interests. So for me, looks aren’t even close to being everything - or at least, not what society considers to be conventionally attractive."

That’s why we tend not to bother to look who is on hot pics, peoples personality needs to shine through and difficult to pick up on that off a photo, don’t get me wrong there needs to be attraction but if the personality sucks or we don’t click it’s game over.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

And why the fuck not!

But Adonis to you might not be to another women.

Kinda goes without saying.

I definitely punch above my weight on here at times. I've met some stunning guys who probably wouldn't look twice at me in the real world. I love Fabs for that very reason "

Here bloody hear (used both spellings as I’m not sure which is right! )

I’ve met and played with some fucking GORGEOUS guys. I’m 100% sure they wouldn’t want a relationship in the real world - and I wouldn’t want one with them either!

I don’t question whether they’re ’lowering their standards’ to meet me - I simply grin a bloody huge grin and give myself a mental high 5!

I think many people miss the point on here.

By no means am I a porn star milf - I don’t even know how to wear fake eyelashes - let alone the boobs and the lips etc - but for a hot young guy I offer (not deliberately- it’s just who I am) a certain ‘older lady’ fantasy - someone who can converse on most topics, who is well spoken, can order the ‘right’ wine over dinner and ‘looks the part’ - and can then go back to the hotel room and have bloody amazing, adventurous sex!

I’ve made a few great young friends this way whom I’m very fond of!

Charlotte - you’re gorgeous though and a lovely human being. If you’re punching above your weight then I REALLY want to meet that guy!

» Add a new message to this topic