FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to stand out from the crowd

How to stand out from the crowd

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss F with Mr K OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

bristol

What is the best way to stand out from the crowd?

We've sent so many messages but hardly any replies and then when we do get replies they then get lost.

On this site, it must be so hard for women as we can imagine their inboxes get full so quickly and we guess our message is in-between that somewhere.

We read profiles first to see if there are any words to start the message off with we always post a face pic with messages. It's just getting a bit tedious maybe getting verified by someone may help.

Miss F with Mr K

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op, I'm not your target audience, but I say this to lots of couples looking for ladies.

You need more pics of the male of the couple, at the min all we can see is his cock.

straight women will be more interested in seeing the mr than the Mrs and bi ladies need to see & fancy both people,if they are both involved.

In addition, the majority of couples are all here for the same, ffm, so women are literally spoiled for choice and can be choosy.

Clubs are always cited as good places for couples to meet ladies too.

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know how you stand out from the crowd but I'd start by thinking what might appeal to my target audience

bristol

Thank you for the advice so far.

We are trying to keep our faces away from the profile but we do send face pics with all our messages. I think the issue like you said is women have so much choice and get swamped with so many messages even if there is interest the messages get lost.

Maybe Mr. K could post some more body pics possibly.

We are planning some trips to some clubs soon that may be a good place to start.

By *ichaelsmyMan 7 weeks ago

douglas

go to japan where you will be at least 6 inches taller than the japanese people

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you for the advice so far.

We are trying to keep our faces away from the profile but we do send face pics with all our messages. I think the issue like you said is women have so much choice and get swamped with so many messages even if there is interest the messages get lost.

Maybe Mr. K could post some more body pics possibly.

We are planning some trips to some clubs soon that may be a good place to start."

What's stopping him posting more photos?

By *ellinever70Woman 7 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Accept that you probably won't and don't try too hard...you don't want to stand out for all the wrong reasons

By *izzy.Woman 7 weeks ago

Stoke area

As has been said some clear photos of the male part of the couple would help.

Your profile talks very much about what you are looking for and what you like. Maybe think about it from the woman's point of you that you are trying to appeal to. Why would they want to meet you ? What do you offer , different to others.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 7 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

What are you doing to try to stand out from the crowd so far?

If the miss is only bicurious, and the profile says you're mostly looking for women for the mr to fuck in front if her, why are most of the pictures of the miss?

What do you think makes you stand out from the other couples seeking ffm on here?

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Start with what she needs to see and know, then reverse engineer your profile to give her that, as a minimum. It sounds like you've designed it from your perspective and needs, not hers.

If people don't feel understoodz especially if their needs are not of paramount importance, they will move on. Most people will not want you, so you at least need to give the minority what they need.

Add updates to your plans, as some may then consider visiting the club you'd be at

bristol

Thank you everyone for the advice, we've had a good revamp of our page and hopefully made huge improvements to it.

By *uenevereWoman 7 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Thank you everyone for the advice, we've had a good revamp of our page and hopefully made huge improvements to it. "

I see you've only been on for 2 weeks, that's the blink of an eye in Fab terms. You need to be patient.

You're clearly looking only for ladies. I am afraid that, as a woman, the contents of your profile sound rather like you're looking for a living sex toy. I'm sure that wasn't the intention, but if I interpret it like that, others probably will too.

Women who meet couples are quite rare. They need to be sure that they will be safe and that it will be a mutually enjoyable experience.

Maybe try clubs, you'll have a much better chance of success in my experience.

bristol

"Thank you everyone for the advice, we've had a good revamp of our page and hopefully made huge improvements to it.

I see you've only been on for 2 weeks, that's the blink of an eye in Fab terms. You need to be patient.

You're clearly looking only for ladies. I am afraid that, as a woman, the contents of your profile sound rather like you're looking for a living sex toy. I'm sure that wasn't the intention, but if I interpret it like that, others probably will too.

Women who meet couples are quite rare. They need to be sure that they will be safe and that it will be a mutually enjoyable experience.

Maybe try clubs, you'll have a much better chance of success in my experience. "

Oh god that's the last thing we want and that's for someone to feel unsafe or used as a toy (unless that's what they want)

If people read our profile it's not just about sex if we click with someone then it's about going out and enjoying each other company.

If something happens it happens if it don't then it don't.

Maybe we need to rethink the bio again x

By *izzy.Woman 7 weeks ago

Stoke area

The profile reads much better than previous and its great that you have photos of you both.

I suggest you remove the nonsense warning from the end as it utterly pointless. It explains in the FAQ.

The fact you have been on Fab before and it amounted to nothing , suggests it wasn't successful for you. I would remove that comment too as you want your profile to be positive and light hearted if possible. Good luck.

By *neeyedwillieMan 7 weeks ago

Darlington

Don't use fab to meet people. Just use it to stay in touch with people you do meet.

Go to clubs and / or swinger social events. That's where you'll find what you're looking for.

Even then it may take some work but it will happen eventually if you engage with others.

By *bi HaiveMan 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

My best advice would be to get yourselves to an organised social - you can't beat face to face networking.

There's a regular one in Bristol and if you don't mind a short drive, across the bridge in Newport and Cardiff too.

Relying solely on messages rarely works, especially when you're looking for the same as many couples, a single woman. Bear in mind they'll need to be attracted to you both, so it's a harder task than two singles meeting. Although statistically easier than finding another couple where all four are attracted of course. 😉

By *isionofdignityWoman 7 weeks ago

reading

Agree remove the last sentence about not being successful

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

I second what Lizzy said: the legal disclaimers people put on here accomplish precisely nothing and serve only to take up space in your bio. And I know a good few people who will immediately click off of any profile that has one, so it may be actively hurting your chances.

» Add a new message to this topic