FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Same old what am I doing wrong post

Same old what am I doing wrong post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack 500 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

stafford

Can’t seem to strike up a conversation with anyone I like, please give your thoughts on my profile and any tips you can recommend on improving it , try to be kind !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can't see an awful lot wrong with your profile.

Often it's a waiting game on here though.

By *oxy jWoman 7 weeks ago

somerset

your a man they are plenty so until someone is interested in you nothing will happen

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Consider it has to sell you and let others know what you sexually deliver. It's fairly good as it stands

By *WB85Man 7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

You're doing nothing wrong what's so ever.....it's a bizarre process that doesn't happen over night.

If club visits are possible try that, it's another way of getting talking to people.

Good luck.

By *heGentleman2024Man 7 weeks ago

North West

You are not doing anything wrong mate, as a lot of the replies here. Try getting yourself out to a club. Thats the best approach. Its near impossible otherwise for people to get to know you. In person is the best approach

By *rimson_RoseWoman 7 weeks ago

Tamworth

There’s a great social near you in Stafford. You just missed the last one, but I’d absolutely recommend keeping an eye out for the next. It’s called Liberated Voice.

By *-4pleasureCouple 7 weeks ago

Belfast

You’re on a year with no meets. And you’re demanding face pics .

Think that’s about it

Tamworth

"You’re on a year with no meets. And you’re demanding face pics .

Think that’s about it "

Confused - how are him being here a year unverified and asking for face pics linked?

By *WB85Man 7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

Why is it wrong to want face pics?

Are we supposed to meet people for a blind social?

This is swinging, not blind date.

By *unTimeFrolicsCouple 7 weeks ago

LOUGHBOROUGH

[Removed by poster at 25/07/24 16:32:27]

By *unTimeFrolicsCouple 7 weeks ago

LOUGHBOROUGH

Agree, being a bit forward with the whole face pic thing is a bit of red flag for us personally, but not everyone lol

Just hit the clubs fella, honestly stay active on the club scene and just enjoy yourself. It's not a race, it's a way life, that fits into our lives.

By *lik and PaulCouple 7 weeks ago

Flagrante

Sometimes the "cannot accommodate " puts people off but the reality is that of the 36,000 people currently online probably 30,000 are single guys so you need to be really selective to find good matches. Good luck and as others have said, try clubs and socials.

By *neeyedwillieMan 7 weeks ago

Darlington

Don't use fab to meet people. It does not work anymore. The site is predominantly single men, the minority is single women and couples, many of whom won't even meet single males.

The online thing is just done for a multitude of reasons. To many fantasists, time wasters, abusive people etc et.

My wife and I switched to clubs and social events several years back and never looked back. Fabs just for keeping in touch now rather than meeting new folk.

Gotta put yourself really out there to be noticed these days.

By *izandpaulCouple 7 weeks ago

merseyside

"Can’t seem to strike up a conversation with anyone I like, please give your thoughts on my profile and any tips you can recommend on improving it , try to be kind ! "

On here, you are outnumbered thousands to one, you are a tiny percentage.

But enter the real world of socials and clubs, it flips on its head.

You become one of the very small group who actually go out and meet, giving you a far better chance of fun.

You will meet ladies and couples who also actually meet, which is a very good start.

Or, you can stay online and moan, it's up to you.

Whatever you decide, good luck.

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

One of your pics is duplicated

By *arkgingerCouple 7 weeks ago

RCT

take your socks off

By *hris.GMan 7 weeks ago

sible

"your a man they are plenty so until someone is interested in you nothing will happen "

Aka, give up and quit then?

Because it really seems like fuck all interested in me lmfao.

sible

Think that’s about it "

I don't see the problem there, it's perfectly acceptable when a woman or couple demand pics in their profiles. What's the difference? Ohhhhhhh. He's a single guy.... that's why.

sible

"Can’t seem to strike up a conversation with anyone I like, please give your thoughts on my profile and any tips you can recommend on improving it , try to be kind ! "

To be fair bud, I feel exactly the same, effort put in, people read - take 1 look at my ugly mug and they don't even bother to reply.

Honestly I'm not sure why most guys on here subject themselves to the complete mind fuck of a woman's world,

Yes men are majority but women control who what when!

That said, imagine a world where guys said "No" and didn't bother to message or chase. I wonder how that would work out lol. A woman chasing a Man for sex - God forbid. Lmao

stafford

Thanks all will take note of the advice given

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

Maybes move out of your parents house too, that might help!

Tamworth

"Can’t seem to strike up a conversation with anyone I like, please give your thoughts on my profile and any tips you can recommend on improving it , try to be kind !

To be fair bud, I feel exactly the same, effort put in, people read - take 1 look at my ugly mug and they don't even bother to reply.

Honestly I'm not sure why most guys on here subject themselves to the complete mind fuck of a woman's world,

That said, imagine a world where guys said "No" and didn't bother to message or chase. I wonder how that would work out lol. A woman chasing a Man for sex - God forbid. Lmao "

This has just a sniff of misogyny about it.

stafford

"Maybes move out of your parents house too, that might help! "

And you mate

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman 7 weeks ago

Medway

"Can’t seem to strike up a conversation with anyone I like, please give your thoughts on my profile and any tips you can recommend on improving it , try to be kind !

That said, imagine a world where guys said "No" and didn't bother to message or chase. I wonder how that would work out lol. A woman chasing a Man for sex - God forbid. Lmao "

Can I ask what the problem is?

"Maybes move out of your parents house too, that might help!

And you mate "

Haha so you do lol, I was just messing but you shoot, you score

"Sometimes the "cannot accommodate " puts people off but the reality is that of the 36,000 people currently online probably 30,000 are single guys so you need to be really selective to find good matches. Good luck and as others have said, try clubs and socials."

That’s a sobering figure......

30,000 single men!

"Sometimes the "cannot accommodate " puts people off but the reality is that of the 36,000 people currently online probably 30,000 are single guys so you need to be really selective to find good matches. Good luck and as others have said, try clubs and socials.

That’s a sobering figure......

30,000 single men!"

And probably only 60 or 70 from 30,000 who would be seen as all round fuckables

stafford

"Maybes move out of your parents house too, that might help!

And you mate

Haha so you do lol, I was just messing but you shoot, you score "

Yes mate you are right, I do live in my parents house , it’s just that they are no longer alive ….

By *allySlinkyWoman 7 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Yes mate you are right, I do live in my parents house , it’s just that they are no longer alive …."

Shame you can't accommodate in it.

sible

From a misandry point of view, by all means explain??

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

Your profile is fine OP it wouldn't be for me (even on my single womens profile) purely because I'm not into fitness and you want someone who is oh and you have a penis 😂 but anyway.....it's great to have your preferences however it will reduce the interest too for those that aren't gym fit.

Just gotta keep trying, it's hard for guys on here.

Mrs

"

Yes mate you are right, I do live in my parents house , it’s just that they are no longer alive ….

Shame you can't accommodate in it. "

Oooh caught you out there!

"

Oooh caught you out there! "

Nor can you?

By *IG OsMan 7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"From a misandry point of view, by all means explain??"

Oblivious to spell check too?

"

Oooh caught you out there!

Nor can you?"

Shhh showpan, my mammy doesn't like me bringing people home!

By *essTTWoman 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

Think that’s about it "

Demanding is a really strong word.

People are allowed to see what others look like when speaking to see if the attraction is there

sible

"From a misandry point of view, by all means explain??

"

Lmao, Learn to read.

Misogyny - male view.

Misandry - female view!!!

Sooooo not sure what you are referring too.

By *essTTWoman 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

Lmao, Learn to read.

Misogyny - male view.

Sooooo not sure what you are referring too. "

That's not what those words mean.

By *itsandhubbyCouple 7 weeks ago

Kent

Actually a nice profile with lovely pics x

stafford

Actually a nice profile with lovely pics x"

Thank you it’s appreciated and yours is too !

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

Same old men are in a huge majority on here and it really difficult for them to get a reply, never mind sex answer.

By *hris.GMan 6 weeks ago

sible

Lmao, Learn to read.

Misogyny - male view.

Sooooo not sure what you are referring too.

That's not what those words mean."

Misandry.

noun

dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against MEN (i.e. the male sex).

Misogyny

noun

dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against WOMEN.

Straight from the dictionary.

Look it up for yourself.

By *nytime2023Couple 6 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

It’s all got very snappy in here 🤷🏻‍♂️

OP, the profile is fairly decent compared to a lot we see. Not a cock pic in sight is always a win for us.

Not being able to accommodate would put us off because it’s often a red flag for someone cheating and we don’t want that drama. Others would be more than happy with that though so you won’t please everyone. And that’s kind of our point, there is no magic formula for getting meets. Socials and clubs have proved 99% more effective for us than Fab alone. Hence we now only meet in clubs.

Don’t be disheartened by no response because contrary to popular Fab belief, we only get maybe one response for every 10 messages we send and we actively seek single men! (Probably because we would like to meet them in a club setting and they don’t want/fancy a club visit or they don’t like what they see on our profile) We move on and don’t take it personally because we accept we won’t be attractive to everyone.

Anyway, only our opinion and others will have a totally different point of view. V&K x

By *ugby 123Couple 6 weeks ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok lets get back to the OP please

Thanks

By *essTTWoman 6 weeks ago

Birmingham

Your profile is fine, but unfortunately there are way more men on here than women so it can be difficult for men to get attention on here x

By *-4pleasureCouple 6 weeks ago

Belfast

Think that’s about it

I don't see the problem there, it's perfectly acceptable when a woman or couple demand pics in their profiles. What's the difference? Ohhhhhhh. He's a single guy.... that's why. "

You don’t see a problem with someone who has been on the site for a year and hasn’t met anyone, even for a social, requiring face pics ?

Ok then ……

When we include “discreet” in our profile, we mean it. Sending face pics to a guy who’s been on site over a year and hasn’t met anyone doesn’t meet our definition of discreet.

Each to their own though.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Your profile is fine, but unfortunately there are way more men on here than women so it can be difficult for men to get attention on here x"

This is very true, I don't send dick pics and try to convey a bit of personality and decency in my messages, but they seem to be going unread as the females on here have another 200 in their inbox! Bit of a lottery really, so I'm going to look at dates for CJ's and start putting myself back out there. Anything that happens on here, I'll regard as a bonus!

By *dwin2024Man 6 weeks ago

Lowestoft

Same problem when I message. Tried humour, poetry, and something more direct depending on the profile. Being a gentleman I am never rude and ensure my messages are grammatically correct. Nothing. I don't mind no replies but lots of messages are not even read even though they are active on the site. I'm not really sure what many people want to read in a message.

By *asterMeliodasMan 6 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Same problem when I message. Tried humour, poetry, and something more direct depending on the profile. Being a gentleman I am never rude and ensure my messages are grammatically correct. Nothing. I don't mind no replies but lots of messages are not even read even though they are active on the site. I'm not really sure what many people want to read in a message. "

There's no one single answer, because women aren't a hive mind. A message that one person would love, another might hate. And the main thing you're up against is sheer volume, which unfortunately means that no amount of grammatical correctness or skilled crafting will help if they simply never see it.

By *heelerMan 6 weeks ago

Northants

Think that’s about it

I don't see the problem there, it's perfectly acceptable when a woman or couple demand pics in their profiles. What's the difference? Ohhhhhhh. He's a single guy.... that's why.

You don’t see a problem with someone who has been on the site for a year and hasn’t met anyone, even for a social, requiring face pics ?

Ok then ……

When we include “discreet” in our profile, we mean it. Sending face pics to a guy who’s been on site over a year and hasn’t met anyone doesn’t meet our definition of discreet.

Each to their own though. "

If you received a mail from someone very local would you reply back 'hi how are you have you a face pic'.

This happened to me this morning I accept nice to see who you are messaging .I wouldn't mind sending one after a few messages.

By *-4pleasureCouple 6 weeks ago

Belfast

Think that’s about it

Ok then ……

Each to their own though.

If you received a mail from someone very local would you reply back 'hi how are you have you a face pic'.

This happened to me this morning I accept nice to see who you are messaging .I wouldn't mind sending one after a few messages."

Absolutely not. We hold ourselves to the same criteria we hold others to

By *hris.GMan 5 weeks ago

sible

"Same problem when I message. Tried humour, poetry, and something more direct depending on the profile. Being a gentleman I am never rude and ensure my messages are grammatically correct. Nothing. I don't mind no replies but lots of messages are not even read even though they are active on the site. I'm not really sure what many people want to read in a message. "

Not advocating it, but open a female profile with literally no pics! Put in a relatively boring profile text. Just see how many fuck me messages you get.

Then - imagine what other women who actually have decent profiles get.

100 guys to 1 female. Maybe more. Lol

By *usbandandktCouple 5 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Maybe lose the “not looking for just anybody” bit, just as it might possibly get read into too much and ppl might think, I won’t bother he’s probably out of my league etc l, maybe lose the socks too in the photos 😂

» Add a new message to this topic