FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice needed

Advice needed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heRightChoice OP   Man 7 weeks ago

BRACKNELL

Hello all.

I am realivtilly new to this site, and would like some advice on how I should write my profile and what photos I should post to have the best chance of actually meeting someone.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

One thing that can help when considering your profile is asking yourself as you go, "Would I want to meet me if I were looking for men and read this?"

By *r OreoMan 7 weeks ago

Croydon

As a single guy your odds are pretty low already.

Profile pic (not dick), honest words, what you're looking for and stand out from the crowd.

Whatever you do - wont be easy!

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

You should be honest and make it a space that allows those you’re trying to attract get to know you, your likes, what you’re seeking, and a clear picture of your body with clothes on. Include more than just face pictures. Choose or not to share your penis in photos.

It’s all left up to you. You shouldn’t have a profile or pics that isn’t a reflection of you.

By *oxy jWoman 7 weeks ago

somerset

advice will get you the same boring profile like others asked for advice..

you can only be you and only you knows you ...

as said your in the most over inflated fart of fab by being a guy it will be very hard work most never get a meet due to there being zillions of men compared to how few real couples and women there are ...

also its a selection/rejection scene no one will be interested until sexual attraction and thats not all thats needed neither .... theres no free sex on a plate people have preferences and choice .... best of luck tho

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

"as said your in the most over inflated fart of fab"

I had such a giggle at this typo. XD

By *ipstick KissesWoman 7 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"as said your in the most over inflated fart of fab

I had such a giggle at this typo. XD"

I've had a few of those in my day

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Think about what potential partners are going to need to know you, assess if they fancy you by being able to accurately assess how you look. Plus to grasp you as a person. Do this better than someone who's similar and you'll stand out.

Put into words for us what you think you'll need to give us, so it's you doing it, not us

By *issmorganWoman 7 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

You can't really tell much about you from that one pic op, so some others that give an indication of you.

They can be dressed with your head cropped or in your undies etc.

Your bio doesn't give me any sense of who you are or what people would be likely to get, if they met you.

So maybe add a bit about your likes, what your into and what you'd offer meets too.

By *iker JackMan 7 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

As you have a silhouette profile many may not even view you.

I’d change your opening line. You say it’s hard to explain what you want then try to explain it. Doesn’t make sense

By *revaunanceCouple 7 weeks ago

Exeter

Agree regarding the silhouette profile pic. You already have a pic on your profile, so why not use it to get over a simple hurdle?

» Add a new message to this topic