FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review.

Profile review.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inotGringo OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Lancashire

Profile hasn’t been updated for a while and I’m feeling a little bit of upkeep is overdue.

So please, constructive criticism the life out of me?!

Also, what are we thinking for profile picture?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Looks ok to me. My constructive criticism would be, what does 'like minded' mean? How does anybody know they are?

And, nobody will message to find out more or very few anyway.

You profile picture looks alright to me

By *enelope2UWoman 8 weeks ago

Fife

I'd switch your profile to the July 20th pic. Or the over the shoulder pose. I think it's decent you've said your interests they could be more specific..

Bi curious in what way for example, but you have the dick pic body bait images for those interested in those factors and your verifications add to your overall account and personality

By *inotGringo OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Lancashire

"I'd switch your profile to the July 20th pic. Or the over the shoulder pose. I think it's decent you've said your interests they could be more specific..

Bi curious in what way for example, but you have the dick pic body bait images for those interested in those factors and your verifications add to your overall account and personality "

Thank you so much, to both of you.

I’ve added a brief paragraph explaining my sexuality in a little more depth. Could I be so cheeky as to ask for a re-review? Conscious of coming across as a bit of a dick.

As for the picture, I likely will change. Intriguing you suggest July 20th, I thought those two were the least flattering!

» Add a new message to this topic