FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Someone explain please.

Someone explain please.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickie_Ranking OP   Man 8 weeks ago

London

It's happened to me on a few occasions and I just don't get it. I send a message, they send a wink but don't reply to the message. I send another message and then nothing.

Can someone explain the logic here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipstick KissesWoman 8 weeks ago

Nottingham, Northern Ireland

Perhaps they're just acknowledging that you sent a message but don't want to engage further. Only they know the answer, the rest of us can only speculate

By *ucka39Man 8 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Maybe you could've sent a wink back rather than another message then the ball would be in there court

By *ayd100Man 8 weeks ago

clitheroe

Complete waste of time

By *asterMeliodasMan 8 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Perhaps they're just acknowledging that you sent a message but don't want to engage further. Only they know the answer, the rest of us can only speculate "

Wholeheartedly agree with this. All any of us could offer would be conjecture, and without knowing anything about the people you're trying to message, our guesses would probably be way off the mark.

By *herryEatersCouple 8 weeks ago

East Cheshire

"It's happened to me on a few occasions and I just don't get it. I send a message, they send a wink but don't reply to the message. I send another message and then nothing.

Can someone explain the logic here?"

The wink might be from just one of a couple, the other looks and isn't interested or impressed. I'd recommend better photos and list your interests at least...

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 8 weeks ago

Next Door

Only they have the answer.

I wouldn't get to hung up on it OP,

By *doitrightMan 8 weeks ago

Cheshire

There are some strange goings on on here, I’ve had people fully engaged with my profile, fab pics, wink, message, friend request, and then blank, then they keep you as a friend ??????????????

By *rad670Man 8 weeks ago

South Lakes

"There are some strange goings on on here, I’ve had people fully engaged with my profile, fab pics, wink, message, friend request, and then blank, then they keep you as a friend ??????????????"

This is regular, OP best to not to dwell on it or try to figure it out, as the quote goes "there's nowt stranger than folk".

By *doitrightMan 8 weeks ago

Cheshire

"There are some strange goings on on here, I’ve had people fully engaged with my profile, fab pics, wink, message, friend request, and then blank, then they keep you as a friend ??????????????

This is regular, OP best to not to dwell on it or try to figure it out, as the quote goes "there's nowt stranger than folk". "

I think a lot of people use this site as an ego boost and a form of taking control… or they’re just strange lol

By *herryEatersCouple 8 weeks ago

East Cheshire

"There are some strange goings on on here, I’ve had people fully engaged with my profile, fab pics, wink, message, friend request, and then blank, then they keep you as a friend ??????????????"

Pic collectors, we've had the same.

By *WB85Man 8 weeks ago

Staffordshire

If they don't return a message....they aren't interested.

The wink system is absolutely pointless.

» Add a new message to this topic