FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Who’s into BDSM & Fet as well?

Who’s into BDSM & Fet as well?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rangar OP   Couple 1 week ago

Bromsgrove

We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issyslutforuseMan 1 week ago

Bourne lincs

Chance would be nice. But nothing gen on here in the sth lincs area

By *etropolitainMan 1 week ago

bishop now

I used to go to a German BDSM club back in 1983

My gosh it was bloody good

By *r OreoMan 1 week ago

Croydon

I've gone more towards that side of things from swinging as it's more what I enjoy naturally, and tend to find more like minded folks & events on that side of the fence.

By *iker JackMan 1 week ago

Wolverhampton

I don’t think it’s so much keeping them separate I think more that you need a great connection for anything kink related and that takes time and I’m not always sure people want to give that

By *iss DevilWoman 1 week ago

Bedford

I do enjoy a little bit of kink, but more the sensual play (pinwheel, fluffy flogger to stroke me with and drape over me, my spikey gloves) than impact play or bondage. I often incorporate the sensual play when I'm in clubs and do enjoy dungeon areas in some clubs, particularly Chameleons Darlaston and Penthouse Playrooms.

Bromsgrove

"I do enjoy a little bit of kink, but more the sensual play (pinwheel, fluffy flogger to stroke me with and drape over me, my spikey gloves) than impact play or bondage. I often incorporate the sensual play when I'm in clubs and do enjoy dungeon areas in some clubs, particularly Chameleons Darlaston and Penthouse Playrooms."

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams.

By *d4fun73Man 1 week ago

Shipley

I'm more of a sensual spanking person

By *oonshadow700Woman 1 week ago

Gosport

I'm into being Sub for Soft Dom but want to explore going Switch x

By *outhboyMan 1 week ago

derry

Love bdsm especially hot wax play and blindfoldeds

By *cnugatugMan 1 week ago

Chatham

I often combine my BDSM fetish and swinging life together often makes for a great night

By *empted23Couple 1 week ago

countryside

We are into both

We been in BDSM community and lifestyle for much longer than exploring on here

The chance to combine both is a thrill but have t found a couple who wants to try it yet

Bromsgrove

"We are into both

We been in BDSM community and lifestyle for much longer than exploring on here

The chance to combine both is a thrill but have t found a couple who wants to try it yet "

Well….hello!! But we can’t message you! ??

Bromsgrove

It’s really good to read we aren’t the only ones….if people see us at various clubs please say hi…..be good to see everyone

By *punk n gushCouple 1 week ago

Walmer,

We do I the Mrs prefers the bdsm side Mr prefers the soft sexual side

By *hastity_roseTV/TS 1 week ago

Nowhere

All of the above

By *izandpaulCouple 1 week ago

merseyside

I used to meet a guy who took me to various places to be used by a few guys.

One memorable day he took me in his car, stopped down a lane made me get out the car, strip naked, get back in the car, drive a short distance to a house, put on a blindfold, the front door was opened, I was walked completely naked into the house, led to a bench, tied to the bench and fucked and played with wands in different areas of the house, while being filmed.

Once all the guys had cum on me, I was taken into the kitchen, blindfold off and saw the 5 guys drinking tea and chatting.

From being used and fucked we spent a pleasant hour having tea and biscuits and chatting, one then ask if could watch me having a shower.

Dressed then back to my car, home and show Paul the video and photos.

Can't think of a better way to spend a day.

By *d4fun73Man 1 week ago

Shipley

"I used to meet a guy who took me to various places to be used by a few guys.

One memorable day he took me in his car, stopped down a lane made me get out the car, strip naked, get back in the car, drive a short distance to a house, put on a blindfold, the front door was opened, I was walked completely naked into the house, led to a bench, tied to the bench and fucked and played with wands in different areas of the house, while being filmed.

Once all the guys had cum on me, I was taken into the kitchen, blindfold off and saw the 5 guys drinking tea and chatting.

From being used and fucked we spent a pleasant hour having tea and biscuits and chatting, one then ask if could watch me having a shower.

Dressed then back to my car, home and show Paul the video and photos.

Can't think of a better way to spend a day. "

Now that's a great idea!

By *punk n gushCouple 1 week ago

Walmer,

"We do I the Mrs prefers the bdsm side Mr prefers the soft sexual side "

I do like a bit of both it's a good work out lol ??

By *ucianpoundCouple 1 week ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate! "

We are the same, started SM play 20 plus years ago, a D/s scenario works well for us although she has also switched over the last few years.

Swinging really got going 10 years ago but it’s rare for the two worlds to come together.

Have often found women who want me to initiate them and she sub guys who want fem dom.

Always on the lookout for experienced fet/swing couples but these are as rare as unicorns.

By *essTTWoman 1 week ago

Birmingham

I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore

By *ucianpoundCouple 1 week ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore "

Perhaps you should explore a particular kink site, we are not allowed to mention on here, which begins with Fet….

You’ll find that they list social events near you called munches. Completely vanilla, often in pubs where you’re able to chat etc in a completely safe environment.

Trust is important in any potential bdsm play meets.

Bromsgrove

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore "

I’d second finding a munch….or happy to chat via DM if you’d rather to point you in right direction.

By *essTTWoman 1 week ago

Birmingham

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore

Perhaps you should explore a particular kink site, we are not allowed to mention on here, which begins with Fet….

You’ll find that they list social events near you called munches. Completely vanilla, often in pubs where you’re able to chat etc in a completely safe environment.

Trust is important in any potential bdsm play meets."

I'm on there but find it very difficult to navigate

By *iker JackMan 1 week ago

Wolverhampton

"I'm trying to be but not been able to find a single man I'm compatible with the explore

I'm on there but find it very difficult to navigate "

I agree. I don’t really know what its purpose is. Hard to navigate and not sure if contact is meant to be made

By *wendolineFoxWoman 1 week ago

Chester

I'm on there but find it very difficult to navigate

I agree. I don’t really know what its purpose is. Hard to navigate and not sure if contact is meant to be made "

Use it for the events listings - it’s not really a pickup site (although obviously it can be). It’s useful to add people you’ve met as ‘friends’ then you can see who’s going to what.

By *iss DevilWoman 1 week ago

Bedford

"I do enjoy a little bit of kink, but more the sensual play (pinwheel, fluffy flogger to stroke me with and drape over me, my spikey gloves) than impact play or bondage. I often incorporate the sensual play when I'm in clubs and do enjoy dungeon areas in some clubs, particularly Chameleons Darlaston and Penthouse Playrooms.

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams. "

I'm going to Chams on the 4th, with my FWB, who is the only person allowed to spank me . We will be surely using the dungeon areas there

Bromsgrove

"

I'm going to Chams on the 4th, with my FWB, who is the only person allowed to spank me . We will be surely using the dungeon areas there "

Ahhh we are probably going on the 1st July! Hope you have a lovely time…and I’m sure we will see each other at some point.

By *cnugatugMan 1 week ago

Chatham

I met my very first mistress on fab lasted a few years but sadly due to health she had quite being a mistress and stopped swinging altogether we still chat to this day but nothing more I'd love to be owned again I do miss it

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 1 week ago

Carlisle usually

Happy little impact bottom and service top

By *nSearchOf12Couple 1 week ago

London

Be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but we started and remain mostly in the kink scene.

We have dipped our toes into clubs that are primarily swingers, and found that the approach to consent seemed quite different.

In kinkland, generally the expectation is that no decisions about what to do and with who, are made "on the spot"/"in the heat of the moment".

That didn't seem to be the case in the swinging clubs we tried, and it made us quite uncomfortable to have to keep saying "no" to randoms whilst engaged in sexytime. Those randoms did (with one notable exception) always pay attention, so this isn't about consent violation - more about the approach being different, if that makes sense.

By *icentiousCouple 1 week ago

Up on them there hills

Think B/d fits well in the swinging. d/s is a wholly different Kettle of Kippers, from my perspective.

By *ARKblondeCouple 1 week ago

london

"

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams. "

The KT parties at Penthouse are pretty kinky

By *ope_kisses22Couple 1 week ago

Cheshire

Some great kink events at a club in the NW.... they have crossover events too with a great mix of kinky and swingy

By *andS300ABCCouple 1 week ago

BRIGHTON

You are a star xx

Bromsgrove

"

Might see you at either….us and a couple we play with from the fet scene are thinking of a trip to penthouse to play together and we are now going to Chams.

The KT parties at Penthouse are pretty kinky "

We are looking forward to it….the girls fancy some strap on fun while we use various hitty things…..just got to work out when we can all get there.

Bromsgrove

"Be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but we started and remain mostly in the kink scene.

We have dipped our toes into clubs that are primarily swingers, and found that the approach to consent seemed quite different.

In kinkland, generally the expectation is that no decisions about what to do and with who, are made "on the spot"/"in the heat of the moment".

That didn't seem to be the case in the swinging clubs we tried, and it made us quite uncomfortable to have to keep saying "no" to randoms whilst engaged in sexytime. Those randoms did (with one notable exception) always pay attention, so this isn't about consent violation - more about the approach being different, if that makes sense."

We’ve been in the kink scene for 20 odd years but recently found that fet clubs aren’t what they used to be.

I think it’s just a different etiquette….we’ve had some bad experiences recently at fet clubs with people chatting in dungeon spaces and encroaching on play space….weve actually had less issues using dungeon spaces in swing clubs

We have found single men to be slightly more pushy at swing clubs but a firm “no” works…and decent club owners want to keep couples and women happy so are quick to keep bad behaviour in check.

By *rfastthighsMan 1 week ago

lancs

I absolutely love it

Such a thrill

Love to be slut sub for tops to exploit me and have me do what they want me to

By *nSearchOf12Couple 1 week ago

London

"Be interested to hear other opinions and experiences, but we started and remain mostly in the kink scene.

We’ve been in the kink scene for 20 odd years but recently found that fet clubs aren’t what they used to be.

I think it’s just a different etiquette….we’ve had some bad experiences recently at fet clubs with people chatting in dungeon spaces and encroaching on play space….weve actually had less issues using dungeon spaces in swing clubs

We have found single men to be slightly more pushy at swing clubs but a firm “no” works…and decent club owners want to keep couples and women happy so are quick to keep bad behaviour in check.

"

Yeah, absolutely - there are bad actors in both scenes, it's more that the expected etiquette/protocols are different. It's a matter of taste, but we prefer to agree who is involved (and exactly what is OK) before hand so we don't have to juggle that during play.

By *issyHollyABDLTV/TS 1 week ago

Sheffield

"

I agree. I don’t really know what its purpose is. Hard to navigate and not sure if contact is meant to be made "

As others have said, it's a bit of an odd hybrid of a site. At a glance you would think it's like a dating site - one where you would search out people whose kinks match yours etc - but the reality is it's very meets/events focused.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 1 week ago

manchester

"We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate! "

Week combine swingers into some of our BDSM scenes. Cnc is our main kink

By *etropolitainMan 16 hours ago

bishop now

"We were into BDSM before we got onto the swing scene as well…just wondering who else enjoys both and maybe combines them when at a suitable venue…we know some keep them separate!

Week combine swingers into some of our BDSM scenes. Cnc is our main kink "

I’m into cnc also

By *icsJourneyCouple 16 hours ago

Tyrone

I'm in a BDSM relationship. We met at a munch and we practice kink and have a pretty much constant dynamic going on whether it's him being subby and me Dominant, or the other way around. Lucky to have met and fallen for a Switch like me.

I love Fet but sometimes find at a community level quite chaste. So I'm on Fab to compliment my BDSM lifestyle. Not really interested in vanilla piv sex. It's boring compared to what we can and have done. Electro, Impact, sensory, bondage, dynamics, age play, breath play, and more recently CNC

By *rangar OP   Couple 6 hours ago

Bromsgrove

"I'm in a BDSM relationship. We met at a munch and we practice kink and have a pretty much constant dynamic going on whether it's him being subby and me Dominant, or the other way around. Lucky to have met and fallen for a Switch like me.

I love Fet but sometimes find at a community level quite chaste. So I'm on Fab to compliment my BDSM lifestyle. Not really interested in vanilla piv sex. It's boring compared to what we can and have done. Electro, Impact, sensory, bondage, dynamics, age play, breath play, and more recently CNC"

You sound like our sort of people! Agree with the comments about Fet. It can be toxic when you fall out with the wrong people! We actually now find swing clubs are more welcoming places a lot of the time with people more ready to chat and welcome you.

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 6 hours ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

We’re into kink and BDSM. Kinky folk can be tricky to find on Fab but there are some gems!

Dee

By *andi_mmfCouple 6 hours ago

Whitehaven

Hi, we are into BDSM and some kinks! Health permitting. Lol!

» Add a new message to this topic