FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Before meeting couples or singles

Before meeting couples or singles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arriedwelshcouple OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Cardiff

How do people like to break the ice before meeting up?

One face pics have been sent we normally like to have a group chat so everyone's on the same page and build anticipation before arranging a meet. Maybe even trade some naughtier pics.

Just wondering if people do it differently?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enelope2UWoman 2 weeks ago

Fife

It's several chats for me. Legitimate conversation phone calls and a true understanding of likes dislikes then drinks or dinner. I prefer actually doing something competitive billiards ten pin to have a flirty bet wager...

If they can't make time they can't have my time for all the things I'm into. So I just revisit old former dick now as can't be bothered w the trash options available.

By *xplorer_1Man 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

Would also like to know how to break the ice, been on here a while and always polite but finding it hard to strike up a conversation

By *enelope2UWoman 2 weeks ago

Fife

"Would also like to know how to break the ice, been on here a while and always polite but finding it hard to strike up a conversation "

Actually read a profile look at yours and see if YOU match their interests if not don't reply with an expectation. It's not ever used anyways.

Taylor your response to something genuine.

Hi single make here based on your profile I see we have similar sexual likes and I really liked your picture in the red teddy. For me it was your hint of stockings what do you remember about the moment you took the picture? Anyways interested in knowing. I've attached my favourite picture of myself which one did you like best if me?..

Generate an actual conversation be different be unique and don't be the typical let's fuck you're hot.. typical Single guy twat.. unless that how I are .. some women like no/low respect

By *rsKOTCTWoman 2 weeks ago

Leeds

I'm not into dirty chat I'd rather do it on person, I generally find the ones leading with that are the pic collectors and one wank wonders.

On our couples profile we prefer group chat but normally a little flirty banter and make arrangements, anything sexual waits until we are in person.

By *lex.and.SexCouple 2 weeks ago

Bedale

The same way we would prepare for a date in vanilla world.

General chit chat leading up, usually for a few weeks, then meet them in a club.

We're uncomplicated people.

By *yesgreenMan 2 weeks ago

north and south

"The same way we would prepare for a date in vanilla world.

General chit chat leading up, usually for a few weeks, then meet them in a club.

We're uncomplicated people."

Most people remembering playing Billiards are mostly my age so am intrigued

By *harAndBryCouple 2 weeks ago

nr Stamford

We probably buck the trend but we don't like drawn out chats. We have quite a dull life so little to talk about when someone asks about our day, and sexy talk does nothing for us.

We're much better in person, but due to Char's health, we find a social can take just as much out of her as a play meet and we don't get enough opportunities to "waste" them on a social.

So we always try and get a meet arranged within a few days to a week of initial contact, and try and be clear that it's a social + play meet but no pressure if anyone's not feeling it.

(Bry)

By *ysonfuryMan 2 weeks ago

Stockport

I tend to go with the flow and I'm pretty flexible. Im happy to play it however the couple or single lady like to prepare or not

By *inkerbell_and_dadbodCouple 2 weeks ago

London

"How do people like to break the ice before meeting up?

One face pics have been sent we normally like to have a group chat so everyone's on the same page and build anticipation before arranging a meet. Maybe even trade some naughtier pics.

Just wondering if people do it differently? "

That’s very much our style too

» Add a new message to this topic