FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > NOT like other Grannies...

NOT like other Grannies...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

South Shields

Bare breasted and propped up on her V cushion with two much younger men latched on each nipple and another, middle aged guy, naked as the day he was born lapping at her thick bushy old snatch between her ample stockinged thighs, Norma is in her element as she looks down at each of her guys in turn.

"Oh, thats lovely, Phillip" she says in a thick Yorkshire accent to the man between her thighs, the back of his head going to and fro, all his attention on Norma's soaking old fuck hole. "Just you keep on doing that with your tongue. Granny will give you a lovely treat before long..."

Phillip normally gets called 'Phil' but something about the way she says his name properly is turning him on even more, like Norma is his actual gran with her gold-rimmed glasses and ample curves, lying here in her bedroom, in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, quaint flower wallpaper on the walls and a cup of tea on a saucer at the side of the bed, for later.

Connor and Kyle, the guys hanging off each of her enormous saggy breasts are both gym fit with visible six packs, not the sort of guys you might expect to seek out a mature, much older woman like Norma, but here they are and their cocks are hard; very hard!

They are hard and eager to take turns fucking her hairy old cunt, just as soon as Phillip has had his fill of soaking her thick bush of pubic hair in his saliva, almost washing his face in her pussy juice.

"Can I have a treat, too, please Granny?" Connor, the younger of the two guys asks, pretend innocence in his voice and his flop of blond curls covering his eyes as he looks up from the huge mound of mammary flesh planted across his young face.

"Me too please Granny?" Kyle asks in the same tone, as Norma runs her fingers through both their hair and pulls them back onto her swollen nipples to latch on again.

"There, there, be good boys and suckle for granny and we'll see what we can do."

Phil's cock is solid and he is dry humping Norma's the stockinged right foot as Norma curls her toes around the sticky, pre-cum soaked tip of the angry looking cock. It's not a big cock. Not as big as Connor's pale young, straight and thin cock and no where near as thick as Kyle's cock which is very thick looking but mainly in the middle part of his shaft. All three men are shaven; cock, balls, the whole lot.

The sordid role-play continues as Norma reaches down the spread her cunt lips.

"Make sure you get right into my old clitty with that tongue, there... that's right, just there... Granny likes it when you young boys hit her special spot."

Lifting her fingers back up, soaked in pussy juice, she dips them into Kyle's mouth.

"Do you like the taste of granny's old pussy?" she asks.

Kyle's cock lurches as if to agree, without him uttering a single word.

(To be continued - don't forget you can message us with us what you thought of our other stuff by clicking on the little green arrow next to our username, above)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aveboygreen3rdCouple 11 weeks ago

this town

Wow more please x

By *j and c 2Couple 11 weeks ago

mullingar

By *hatsthisMan 11 weeks ago

Newcastle

By *knewbie85Man 11 weeks ago

Billericay

Got me hard without touching

By *oth0712Man 11 weeks ago

cambridge

By *GFPMan 11 weeks ago

South Northumberland

By *unover40Couple 11 weeks ago

yeovil

Always loved old ladies

By *ag165Man 11 weeks ago

Greenock

By *nowman40040123Man 10 weeks ago

dovers

Hope there is more 2 this

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

South Shields

Part 2

The door swings open and Jimmy pokes his head around the door before stepping into the room.

He is still wearing his outdoor coat and has a Tesco bag-for-life in his left hand.

"What ARE you doing Norma?" her husband asks.

"What do you mean? I thought you had gone to the shop for something for our tea, tonight? You're not meant to be here!"

Phil, Kyle and Connor don't pay a blind bit of notice. They carry on servicing Jimmy's wife while he stands there by their bedroom door, in his socks looking surprised at what he has come home to.

"I didn't think you did this any more?" Jimmy says, putting the bag down and unzipping his outdoor coat.

"Well, I fancied some younger men, and they all seemed keen so I went ahead and asked them over."

"But you said last week was the last time!" Jimmy insists.

"Oh, stop fussing. Look how much they're enjoying themselves."

Jimmy looks at Phil, his face wedged into his wife's hairy pussy and the two younger guys hanging off each of his wife's massive saggy breasts. She is an absolute picture of contentment.

He was no stranger to coming home from the shop to find his wife like this, enjoying other men in their bed. It happened every few weeks or so. It had only been one guy the last time and he had been wearing women's underwear; suspenders and stockings and some kind of frilly thing, Jimmy didn't know the name of, on his top half and he had walked in on him licking her out while she reached around and beat his backside with a riding crop. Jimmy had been surprised the neighbours hadn't heard and complained, the amount of racket they were making.

Phil rolls down the bed and gives Jimmy a knowing nod, making brief eye contact before gesturing for Norma to lie further down the bed so he can lift her thick, milky thighs up and get more room so he can fuck Jimmy's wife, on her back, on their bed in full view of her husband.

Norma moves and the takes the two lad's cocks so she can wank them off over her tits while Phil slides his cock in her.

Jimmy cannot take his eyes off her as he unzips the fly on his trousers and sits back on the chair in the corner of their marital bedroom.

"Why are you like this?" Jimmy asks. "Why can't you just be like other men's wives and be baking or something when I come home? Why do I have to put up with having a cheating slut for a wife?"

Norma doesn't answer her husband but makes sure her thighs are wide enough open for Phil to fill her hairy old pussy while her husband of thirty eight years sits and watches, complaining about how she is always fucking other men and is never satisfied with just his cock.

Her cunt is wet and ready when she parts her lips, ready for Phil's thick cock to start bullying it's way inside Jimmy's wife.

(To be continued)

If you like stories about older women you can read Aunty's Panty's at https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1443847

Or if you like reading about hot-wives who love to breastfeed, you can read Mummy's Milk at

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1408184

By *ucksguy2000Man 10 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ag165Man 10 weeks ago

Greenock

By *andyandmickCouple 10 weeks ago

chilwell

By *oth0712Man 10 weeks ago

cambridge

By *stwo80Couple 10 weeks ago

yorkshire

By *ockforplay66Man 10 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *umpstyleMan 10 weeks ago

North

By *ugby12345678Man 10 weeks ago

Ayrshire

By *iscoman7771000Man 10 weeks ago

birmingham

By *oyntzMan 10 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *iAbbyTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lovely

By *oppy12Man 10 weeks ago

Swindon

By *igerman23Man 10 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.more i hope

By *hynot3Man 10 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *D123Man 10 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *nly1meMan 10 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

mmm lovely

By *tirlingshire matureMan 10 weeks ago

falkirk

Im married to a granny much like this

By *ighpeak63Man 10 weeks ago

Buxton

My mates Nan was like this she use to invite a few of us round for some fun basically we could do what we wanted to her but she loved us to wank over her face and saggy tits

By *jlookingforfunMan 10 weeks ago

falkirk

"Im married to a granny much like this "

Does like having fun as well them could pop bi x

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

South Shields

"My mates Nan was like this she use to invite a few of us round for some fun basically we could do what we wanted to her but she loved us to wank over her face and saggy tits "

She sounds like a VERY fun lady!

By *umseekerMan 7 weeks ago

montrose

All my fantasies are grannies

By *_new_memberMan 7 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *nly1meMan 7 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

"My mates Nan was like this she use to invite a few of us round for some fun basically we could do what we wanted to her but she loved us to wank over her face and saggy tits "

mmm why did it stop ?

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

South Shields

"All my fantasies are grannies "

Something about the underwear I am led to believe.

Tony can't get enough of it.

» Add a new message to this topic