FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The neighbourly thing 5

The neighbourly thing 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reagle OP   Man  over a year ago

northolt

I couldn’t wait anymore, her lips felt amazing wrapped around my cock but I needed to fuck her, the anticipation and teasing that had built up was going to culminate in this moment. I looked down her mouth sliding over my cock such a horny sight. I moved my hips back and tried to remove my cock from her mouth, her lips clamped tighter and she leant forward to stop me from slipping from her mouth, she placed her hands on my arse and pulled me further into her mouth.my mind exploded, the sensation was unbelievable, she held still for a few seconds and then moved her head back up my shaft squeezing me with her lips. My cock sprang from her Mouth coated from her mouth as she exhaled catching her breath. She grabbed my wet cock hard and wanked the length of me, “fuck” I exclaimed as my cock was fit to burst. “Stand up” I demanded and she let go of my cock, I held both her hands and pulled her out of the chair and grabbing her around her waist pulling her into me, my cock pressed against her, her nipples against my chest, as our mouths locked, kissing passionately and wildly. I moved my lips down to her neck and she literally purred I put my lips to her ear and said “I’m going to fuck you”

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *bextraMan  over a year ago

near A1 and 14

Fucking amazing story, teaches us all great lessons.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Please…..

By *price25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I have to keep logging on to see if there are any updates. This story is fantastic and makes my imagination run wild. Can picture it all in my mind.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Work is definitely suffering

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Snap!!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

this story could be made into a movie wonder if she will look out the window and see her hubby involved in a gay orgy with his friends

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Fareham

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

"I have to keep logging on to see if there are any updates. This story is fantastic and makes my imagination run wild. Can picture it all in my mind."

SNAP!!

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

By *ouiseHotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

northolt

Ha ha it’s not helping with my concentration when I see those little profile pictures next to your comments!!! You are a right sexy bunch aren’t you!!!!

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *algraMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Cant wait untill the next instalment

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

I’m fixed

northolt

I held her hand and practically dragged her into my bedroom, “bend over the bed” I insisted “ I want to look at that arse” she walked over the bed wriggling her arse, she placed her hands on my bed and bent over, he legs straight “like this” she purred as she moved her hips from side to side, she looked simply stunning, those sexy heels just capping it off “do you know how fucking sexy you look” I said to her I stepped behind her and ran my hands over her arse “ your arse is amazing” I said “I ran my hand over her arse and run two fingers between her legs, she arched her back as my fingers connected with her pussy, although she was wearing a thong she was exposed and my fingers felt her wetness. I slowly moved my fingers forward and back teasing her coating my fingers. I lowered her thong down her deliciously long legs and she closed them allowing them to fall down around her ankles, I lowered myself to me knees behind her as she raised each heeled foot so I could completely removed them. “You sexy fucking bitch” I said as she let out a moan as my tongue connected with her pussy from behind “stand up” I said and she did what she was told. I sat on the floor and twisted between her legs so my back was against the bed, her legs either side of me I placed a hand on each arse cheek around her legs and she lowered herself, I flicked my tongue up and down with the motion of her crouching and rising allowing her to tease her wet pussy on my tongue. Her hands on the back of my head grinding her pussy into my mouth. “I want your cock” she panted “I want to come on your cock”

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Oh yes. Mmmm

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *an_84Man  over a year ago

south london

Great story! Logging on and off just to read this! Keep up the great work

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

manchester

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

This is epic what a story writer.

north east lincs

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Getting better all the time x

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Brilliant story

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

I love this story!! Gets me so horny every time!!

By *xr6Man  over a year ago

Between Liverpool & Manchester

Superb story! Great work!

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Mmmm

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

Fantastic story

northolt

I used my hands on her arse and pulled her right into my tongue and concentrated on her clit darting my tongue over her, I tapped her arse with my hands and she stood up straight and raised her leg over my body to let me stand up, I grabbed her and pulled her into me my lips coated in her connected with hers and we stood there kissing, I twisted her around and pulled her into me, my cock pressed against her arse I kissed down her neck as she slowly moved her hips teasing my cock, I kissed her shoulder and she let out a little moan. I slipped my arms under hers and as my lips planted little kisses in her shoulder my fingers brushed her nipples, she placed her hands ontop of mine directing the movement, rolling softly over her breasts then brushing over her nipples, I couldn’t take it anymore I placed one hand on her arse and with my other hand on her back I bent her over, she instinctively widened her stance allowing me access to her sexy wet pussy. I ran my rock hard cock down the crack of her arse and from behind tapped it on her pussy she exhaled as she felt my cock on her pussy “don’t tease me” the tip of my hard cock her lips I slowly pushed forward and felt her pussy envelope over the tip of my cock I placed my hands on her hips holding her the unreal almost grunt like moan she made as I slowly pulled her onto me sliding my thick hard cock all the way inside her. We hadn’t even discussed protection let alone consider it as her wet pussy gripped my bare cock. I pushed her hips forward and watched as my drenched cock withdrew until only the tip was inside her again, I held her hips firmly and there was that noise again as I pulled her onto the length of my cock “oh my god I can feel you” she said as I started to slide out again.

Excellent story

By *ipmannMan  over a year ago

Cahir

Gripping story apart from everything else. Waiting patiently for next instalment. Great job..

Fuck gets me so wet

"Fuck gets me so wet"

wish I was getting you as wet xx

manchester

Finally inside the beautiful Laura !

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Oh at last

renfrewshireish

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

Best story I’ve read on here, I’m sat here rock hard.

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

northolt

The way her pussy gripped me was unreal I began to slide my cock a little faster and every time I pushed she moaned “you feel fucking amazing” I told her pushing her hips forward and pulling her back onto me, I couldn’t help but grunt every time my cock was fully inside her, i quickened again and my balls slapping against her spurred her on even more moaning louder and louder I needed to slow down or I was going to explode. I slowed my pace again slowly pulling my cock backwards “I want you in my mouth” she demanded. I pushed forwards once more pulling her all the way into me grunting through gritted teeth and slid out of her, my cock was covered in her as she crawled into the bed and lay down with her head hanging off the bed “ fucking hell” I proclaimed. She put her heeled feet into the bed and opened her legs and her fingers went straight onto her clit her two middle fingers dancing over her clit. I slid my cock into her mouth, her lips squeezed around my cock as I slowly fucked her mouth. “Ere benji” came the shout from outside “your neighbour is fucking some bird ragged in there” there were laughs and Hollering from her garden, she definitely heard as her hand rubbed her pussy even faster. She absolutely fucking adores the fact that I’m up here fucking her and his mates are down there cheering me on. If she was ok with it I wasn’t going to complain! “Sit on my cock” I said and i lifted my cock from her mouth, well tried too as her lips clamped around me again. I lay in the bed my wet cock pointing upwards ready for her. “You are so sexy” she said crawling up the bed, she placed her stocking clad thighs in the outside of my legs and lifted up, my hands were in her nipples in a flash as I felt her hand grip my cock guiding it towards her pussy. She teased her lips with it as I pulled her nipples I pushed up with my hips desperately trying to enter her but she just lifted higher stopping me, the sound it made as my cock was shaken over her pussy was amazing like a sexy wet squelch. Her eyes shut, she was controlling this and I was more than happy for her to get what she wanted. She sank down the length of my cock and it took my breath away, I was amazed I didn’t come there and then. She placed her hands on my chest and started these little lifts on my cock before sliding all the way up my shaft and sinking backdown again. “I’m going to come all over your cock” she panted “you hard sexy cock” she started grinding harder on my cock moving forwards and back “go on fuck me” I said as she was just overtaken by lust. She leant forward and kissed me and she bit my lip, “like that is it” I said and she bit her own bottom lip her eyes wide and said “uh huh” it was my turn to retaliate I wrapped my arms around her back pulling her into me, I lifted my hips off the bed and fucked her as fast as I could. She lost control at this point making noises I’ve not heard anyone make before, deep guttural noises like a growl. We both passed the point of no return and were no just chasing the first delicious orgasm. I couldn’t maintain the absolute speed that I was fucking her and my hips sank to the bed as she carried on riding me “fuck I’m going to cum” she said and she was gone, she went somewhere else as her orgasm ravaged over her that was it, I grabbed her hips and forced my hips up. I felt my cock explode inside her, grunting I fucked her, “oh god” she said as my come flooded her pussy “ your cock is pulsing, that’s so fucking hot” I don’t think anyone was in the garden as there was no cheers or laughing, probably a good thing as it wouldn’t have been to difficult to hear his wife coming over someone’s cock. She sank down on me kissing me. “You sexy fucking bastard” she whispered in my ear.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

manchester

Will be checking again later !

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’m now on my feet giving the OP a round of applause - what a bloody brilliant story - but I want Ben to get his just deserts as he is a right dickhead

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Bravoooooooo

"I’m now on my feet giving the OP a round of applause - what a bloody brilliant story - but I want Ben to get his just deserts as he is a right dickhead "
I think he already has. Well and truly cucked in the old fashioned way !

By *algraMan  over a year ago

Colchester

mullingar

London

My cock is throbbing reading the last few chapters, brilliant story well told

Blackpool

Great story from start till now.... BUT...I'm hoping for more after all she's staying the night lol.

"Great story from start till now.... BUT...I'm hoping for more after all she's staying the night lol.

"

Maybe there's a twist and Ben knows and is enjoying the scenario

Fareham

Simply wow

Telford

Telford

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Leicestershire

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *hil153Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

northolt

She climbed off my wet cock “that was fucking amazing” I said my heart wanting to beat out of my chest. She lay back next to me “oh yes, just before you came, I could feel you throbbing” “I couldn’t hold it anymore” I said “you looked fucking hot grinding on my cock” she smiled “your cock felt amazing, I told you I was going to come in you didn’t I” and she meant over and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth. A shared experience full of desire and lust just exploded out of us. She lay her head in my shoulder running her finger up my chest. “You heard them right” she giggled. “Made me hornier, them dickheads chatting shit while you fucked my arse off, I nearly came there and then.” She said “oh so you liked to be listened to” I asked “ not particularly, more that they all behave like they are 18 still, pissing around, Ben being ultra lad with them. “Would he recognise you?” I asked. “Nah, if he had there’d be kicking the door down” i laughed “good to know” I was thirsty as hell “drink?” I asked. “Yes please” I went downstairs naked and fetched a bottle from the fridge and two clean glasses and took them back upstairs. As I walked in Laura was laying there legs open rubbing her clit. “Oh hello” I said and she smiled and said “couldn’t help it, I’m horny as fuck” I wasn’t quite ready to go again so I placed the wine and glasses in the bed side table and lay in my side next to her, I rolled my finger around her nipple before placing it between my finger and thumb and pulling slightly Laura exhaled. “Mmmm” she purred I leaned in and rolled my tongue around her nipple playing with her other nipple with my finger. I lowered my head and sucked her nipple into my mouth, she arched her arse off the bed “fuck” the noise coming from her pussy as she slid two fingers inside herself was just stunning, I felt my cock stirring.

dungannon

Nice

London

Keighley

northolt

She removed her fingers from her pussy and they were dripping a mix of my cum and her pussy “ fucking hell” she said “I’m full of come” “sorry” I laughed “ oh don’t be” she said opening her mouth and holding her fingers above it flicking her tongue out as drops fell from her fingers into her mouth “ but I do need a shower, may I? She flicked her leg over me and mounted me again, she leant forward and kissed me “don’t fall asleep” she instructed “I haven’t finished with you yet!” She dismounted and stepped into the floor and stepped out of her sexy heels and disappeared into the ensuite. I lay back, and couldn’t help but smile that was fucking awesome, I couldn’t have imagined it being any better, the way she sucked my cock, the sexy noises she made as she took the length of my cock, her uncontrollable desire as she chased her orgasm. After a few minutes she appeared from the shower totally nude and comfortable, I got off the bed and kissed her “I’ll grab one” she bit my lip “don’t be long” as I cleaned myself I felt my cock starting to stiffen. I was good to go again and I was going to take full advantage of it.

By *lorious xWoman  over a year ago

the back of beyond

Loving it!! Thanks for sharing x

northolt

I came out of the bathroom and Laura was laying seductively on the bed her hair no down and she looked stunning. “Fuck your sexy” I said to her and she smiled “not so bad yourself” she said as I bent down and kissed her I stood back up and picked up a wine glass from the table and poured her a glass she sat up and swung her legs off the bed I handed the glass and picked up the empty one. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as her lips wrapped around my cock. My cock began to harden “mmmm, hello you” she said as she rolled her tongue over the tip her hand gripped the base of my cock gardening reacting to her touch and her sexy mouth, she lifted my cock and kicked from my balls to the tip before flicking her tongue over me again I was rock solid again by the time she took me in her mouth again. “Sit on my face” I said and she looked me and said excitedly “ok” I lay down on the bed and she straddled me again shuffling up so her legs were either side of my face. She held onto the top of my headboard and slowly lowered herself. “Mmmm” she said has the flat of my tongue pressed against her clit, I teased her pussy with my tongue running the length of her pussy to flicking my tongue over her clit. “Turn around” I said she repositioned herself so she was facing my feet “I’ve not done this before” she said as she meant against my thighs leaning forward to allow me better access to her pussy “feels sooo good” she said “how the fuck are you so hard again” she breathed. “Because your sexy wet pussy is riding my face” I said and then continued licking. I felt her hand grip my cock “fucking hell it’s solid” she said before stroking her hand down my cock my tongue was having the desired effect as she started moaning and girating. “ I want your cock inside me” she said lifting off my tongue. “I want to watch you slide into my pussy” she said “perfect” I said “lay down” I said. “ no I want to slide down your cock but I want to see what it looks like” I didn’t understand. “Where’s your phone” she said. I stretched out my arm and picked it off the table. “Here” “film it” she said. “Really?” I asked “yes” I turned on the camera and pressed record.” Ready” I said. She crawled down my legs with her back to me I filmed her hand grip around my cock and zoomed in as she teased her lips with it. She lowered slightly and I filmed the glorious moment her lips pursed a d the tip of my cock nudged open her lips and slipped inside her wet pussy. “Oh god” she said and I filmed every inch disappear into her pussy,. She slowly raised up and I captured my wet cock appear until again only the tip was inside her. “Show me” I pressed stop and handed her the phone. She hovered on my cock “oh my god” she said. She lowered down my cock and slowly began riding me “you make me so wet” she said.

By *ere4u50Man  over a year ago

Latrobe Valley

Wonderful story

I wonder if the lads next door are helping each other out in their own special ways.

Can’t wait to hear how amazing the after shower session and then early morning sessions go.

Will she even bother going back next door?

She’s definitely a keeper

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Who needs porn with a story like this x ....

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

More please

By *andmanMan  over a year ago

dumbarton

Great story such a turn on

mullingar

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Such great writing.

Love that you get in two or three updates, then a new thread is needed as there are so many comments of praise.

Telford

Blackpool

Each chapter delivers...

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 05/06/21 04:42:27]

north east lincs

Absolutely outstanding story.

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Oh this story brings memories flooding back

Two words fucking awesome

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Laura’s hungry x

Leicestershire

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

love it

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

What will they do next x

manchester

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Near Bedford

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Can't wait

dungannon

Fab u lous

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

London

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

mullingar

bathgate / benidorm

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

Such a great story really well written

I love this story. I really enjoy writing stories for others to read. I love giving true accounts of some of ours/Sandra's experiences, but have never posted one on here, as I don't think my writing is good enough.

mullingar

"I love this story. I really enjoy writing stories for others to read. I love giving true accounts of some of ours/Sandra's experiences, but have never posted one on here, as I don't think my writing is good enough. "
please share some of your stories of you and your sexy wife

north east lincs

"I love this story. I really enjoy writing stories for others to read. I love giving true accounts of some of ours/Sandra's experiences, but have never posted one on here, as I don't think my writing is good enough. "

Please share.

Keighley

manchester

[Removed by poster at 05/06/21 12:39:12]

manchester

Sharing would be good.

"I love this story. I really enjoy writing stories for others to read. I love giving true accounts of some of ours/Sandra's experiences, but have never posted one on here, as I don't think my writing is good enough.

Sharing would be good."

I may make an attempt at a story on the forum at a later time, but certainly don't want to hijack this thread. That would be rude, and I think there is a lot more to follow.

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Definitely the best

northolt

Laura glided up and down my cock with her back to me and it was just sensational, she had dropped the phone on the bed and was now using my cock for her pleasure. Grinding, lifting, circular motions of her hips to obtain satisfaction. “I love the way you feel inside me” she said, the sight of my hard cock appearing then slipping back inside her was so horny, her delicious arse like a peach when I was inside her was almost too much to bear. “I want you to look into my eyes as you fuck me” she panted quickening her speed before raising up and slipping off my cock. My cock pulsed as the night air combined with the wetness of her pussy, she lay on her back and I moved in between her legs, I ran the length of my cock over her clit in an upward motion before tapping it on her clit “fuck thats nice” as I repeated the motion my already wet cock sliding over her clit “fuck me” she breathed. I was sat in my knees and I hooked my arms around her thighs and pulled her towards me obtaining the perfect position and I pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy and slowly pushed, the sexy pressure of the resistance her pussy gave felt nice but nothing compared to the feeling as her I slid inside her. “Jesus” I said as I pushed my hips forward, pushing deeper inside her. Our eyes locked together, hers wide and sparkling, her hands moves to her breasts teasing her nipples as my cock slowly in and out. “Harder” she demanded, I moved my hips back until the tip was inside her and pushed my hips forward hard “fuck yes” she panted her fingers pulling her pink nipples. I put my hands on the bed and started to fuck her harder, it felt so good, her moaning and me grunting from the pleasure as my cock pounded her. “My god” she said loudly “yes fuck me” I was fucking her so hard my cock slipped out “put it back in put it back in” she hissed. I learnt back and tapped my cock on her clit again, splashes of liquid flicking into the air from my cock and her pussy. I lifted her legs off the bed onto my shoulders taping my cock on her pussy “you sexy bastard” she said, i pressed my cock on her clit and gripped the base of my cock lowering it and pushing it inside her. I held her thighs as I pushed inside her “fuck” she hissed. I raised my hips, pushing forward so I could fuck her deep, fast and hard the noise she made was just so fucking sexy.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

bathgate / benidorm

Leicestershire

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Kendal

Fucking hell so hot

Telford

By *exy studMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

dungannon

north east lincs

Great story

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Love it

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

London

Great.

manchester

mullingar

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

northolt

Her fingers moved to her clit furiously rubbing as my cock moved in and out of her “oh fuck I’m going to come” she said “don’t stop” I continued, in awe of her, her chest pounding up and down, her skin flushed pink as pleasure engulfed her, nipples hard. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and to hold her in position as her body began to wriggle. I held her legs and continued to piston my hips. Her hands grabbed the duvet that was on the bed and her little moans became one large release. Thank fuck it was now late and the boys downstairs had all vanished inside without a peep more from them. I couldn’t hold her legs in place anymore as they were shaking and lowered them to the bed. Her eyes were closed, her face red as I ran my thumb over her clit, slowing my pace to long strokes “don’t don’t” she pleaded “it’s so sensitive” I slowly withdrew my hard glistening cock and she groaned as it popped out. I learnt crawling over her kissing up her stomach and working my way up her body my face close to hers “you look so sexy coming in my cock” I whispered. She looked at me her expression that ‘just fucked’ look. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me on to her lips. I was lay on top of her and she wrapped her legs around my back as we kissed. I rolled off her and let her body enjoy the remnants of her orgasm. “Wow” she panted. I lay next to her wanking my still hard cock, when she had captured her breath she rolled onto her side next to me “I love your cock” she purred she kissed me again, I felt her hand cup my balls her touch felt electric “mmmm” was all I could muster. Her hand wrapped around my cock taking over “do you like me coming all over your cock” “fuck yeah” I replied “my pussy gliding over you” I nodded. “ do you want me to sit on your cock” she asked “more than anything” I said. She straddled me and shuffled down, there was no teasing her pussy this time she just sank down onto it, the feeling was indescribable, I let out a groan as she placed her palms on my chest, and began riding my cock. She looked at me with this beautiful grin on her face “you feel amazing” she said bouncing up and down “so fucking hard” the way she was talking to me just turned me on even more, I could feel my cock throbbing. “Do that thing again” she said “what thing?” I asked she meant forward and kissed me “that thing with your hips” I raised my hips of the bed and stated thrusting “oh my fucking god” she said as I fucked her as fast as I could. I could feel I was getting close, my mains and groans frequent, I started grunting “are you going to come for me” she asked. I nodded, it’s all I could manage. “Would you like to come on my tits” she asked. The question almost tipped me over the edge, to be honest I didn’t care I just needed to come. I nodded again and in one move she jumped off my cock. She lowered down and her lips wrapped around my cock. “Ah fuck” I said. She bobbed her head up and down, her eyes looking at me, she lifted her mouth off me and licked over my tip “film it” she said lifting my phone off the bed and handing it to me. My brain was a muddle and I hurriedly typed in the passcode and turned the camera on pressing record. She lay down and I straddled her holding the phone in one hand wanking with the other “ are you going to come for me?” “Fuck yes” I said “wank your sexy cock until you explode” she said “god look at that cock” she purred and she learnt up and took me in her moth again, I positioned the camera filming her suck my cock. It was one of the sexiest things I’ve seen “fuck I’m going to come” I said she lay back down “give it to me” i gripped my cock and pulled as a jet fired out of my cock missing her tits and hitting her mouth “fuck” she said I held my cock down as spurt after spurt fired across her chest “holy shit” she said. I was grunting like an animal milking my cock over her. She lifted her head and wrapped her lips around me sliding her head over my come covered cock. Squeezing her lips draining me of everything I had. She lifted her mouth off my cock and I pressed stop. I fell into the bed next to her my head spinning “sorry” I said panting. “Don’t be, she said “ I loved it, so sexy”.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

wow great read . Absolutely fuckstatic

Near Bedford

Simply splendiferous, constantly hard reading this

manchester

Simply awesome

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

northolt

We both lay there enjoying the after sex come down she draped her leg over mine as we watched the naughty videos we had made “amazing” she said as we watched my cock slide in her again. “Oh god look at that” she said as my rock hard wet cock appeared on screen, her breasts in view. “Wow” I said as her face came into view, her lips wrapping around my cock. As we watched my fingers traced over her body, lightly stroking her over her nipples as she watched intently the sexual scene on screen. I kissed her stomach “ your going to come” she said commentating on the video. I lowered down the bed, and not taking her eyes off the screen she opened her legs expectantly. I kissed up her thighs “mmmmm” she said as my tongue stroked over her pussy. Her hand stroked through my head as I pleasured “ fuck that’s so naughty” she said “it fired over my face you naughty boy” she moaned as my tongue concentrated on her clit. I felt her other hand on my head pulling me onto her pussy. “Oh you are good at that” she purred. Arching her back as my tongue flicked over her clit. “Get on all fours” I said and we repositioned her on all fours on the bed my tongue pleasuring her from behind. I slid two fingers into her pussy while my tongue flicked over her arsehole “fucking hell” she said “nobody’s done that before” I stopped “want me to stop” she laughed “noooooo” she said. My fingers were sliding inside her and my tongue teasing her arse, her moans getting more frequent and louder. “I’m going to come” she said and another delicious orgasm rolled over her.

This is so good

Brilliant

manchester

Fareham

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm love eating pussy and arse from behind

renfrewshireish

mullingar

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *lwaysHard999Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

Absolutely loving this :D I'm due a new neighbor any time soon as the house next door is empty I hope I get someone like Laura