FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile pic

Profile pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me or do you think it’s ok for a single male to have 90% of his public pics with vaginas in them. I’ve came across so many that their profile pic is female with the hint of a willy In it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Is it just me or do you think it’s ok for a single male to have 90% of his public pics with vaginas in them. I’ve came across so many that their profile pic is female with the hint of a willy In it "

No. It should not be allowed. Nothing worse than to see a males head buried between a females legs either. Total turn off for me

By *MARUBIXCUBEWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it just me or do you think it’s ok for a single male to have 90% of his public pics with vaginas in them. I’ve came across so many that their profile pic is female with the hint of a willy In it "
Total turn off

Don’t get me wrong I have a few ‘in action pics’ in my friends only pics , but when I see a message from a M and his pic is of a lady it’s really off putting

Glasgow

The worst ones are the ones with his cum dripping out her ewww

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about single ladies profiles with pictures of them being shagged? It's up to owners of profile to share pictures they like. I wouldn't share action photos on my gallery but is someone like to then it's not an issue for me

"The worst ones are the ones with his cum dripping out her ewww "

"What about single ladies profiles with pictures of them being shagged? It's up to owners of profile to share pictures they like. I wouldn't share action photos on my gallery but is someone like to then it's not an issue for me"

I suppose it’s personal taste , just wondered what others thought

Glasgow

"What about single ladies profiles with pictures of them being shagged? It's up to owners of profile to share pictures they like. I wouldn't share action photos on my gallery but is someone like to then it's not an issue for me"
obviously no one has the right to tell anyone what they can put on their profile we all pay the same membership fee but when they start sending you them and you're trying to eat your corn flakes off a morning not a great view you.

It's not what you need to see on any profile pic to be honest. Much as women are fed up with dick pics, there's only so many (insert your preferred vulva nomenclature) you can behold before you become desensitised.

"It's not what you need to see on any profile pic to be honest. Much as women are fed up with dick pics, there's only so many (insert your preferred vulva nomenclature) you can behold before you become desensitised. "

I’m more of a boob girl haha

would not no as I don't look at men profile s

"It's not what you need to see on any profile pic to be honest. Much as women are fed up with dick pics, there's only so many (insert your preferred vulva nomenclature) you can behold before you become desensitised.

I’m more of a boob girl haha "

so why ask the q

Obviously its up to everyone what they put on there profile, yeah I find it off putting, I'd rather see what the guy looks like personally.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I just dont understand why men put female only pics on their profiles but If I see a fem only pic on a male profile I will report it

"Obviously its up to everyone what they put on there profile, yeah I find it off putting, I'd rather see what the guy looks like personally. "

Me too I’d rather see more of them

Glasgow

"It's not what you need to see on any profile pic to be honest. Much as women are fed up with dick pics, there's only so many (insert your preferred vulva nomenclature) you can behold before you become desensitised.

I’m more of a boob girl haha so why ask the q "

Cause she wanted to . Is that a problem ?

"What about single ladies profiles with pictures of them being shagged? It's up to owners of profile to share pictures they like. I wouldn't share action photos on my gallery but is someone like to then it's not an issue for me obviously no one has the right to tell anyone what they can put on their profile we all pay the same membership fee but when they start sending you them and you're trying to eat your corn flakes off a morning not a great view you."

Couldn't agree more with You in this matter. Obviously I can't comment guys pictures as I blocked them but believe me that some ladies and couples share pictures You wouldn't like to see I'm in very comfortable position as not many people send me pictures

" so why ask the q "

It would be a pretty shit forum if nobody asked questions, Snopes.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

" so why ask the q

It would be a pretty shit forum if nobody asked questions, Snopes. "

Questions get answers, answers start a debate which make the forums more interesting

I quite like posting pics of me with a mouthful of penis

"I quite like posting pics of me with a mouthful of penis "

Not my thing

But their profile so can post what they wish.

Glasgow

Fab needs voice overs

"I quite like posting pics of me with a mouthful of penis Fab needs voice overs "

This is not just a mouthful of dick...

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I think it's wrong. Mainly because it's very likely the other person will be clueless he/she is on display on some dickhead's (any gender - not pointing my finger at men only) profile x

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I quite like posting pics of me with a mouthful of penis Fab needs voice overs

This is not just a mouthful of dick... "

You must be Richard then.

"What about single ladies profiles with pictures of them being shagged? It's up to owners of profile to share pictures they like. I wouldn't share action photos on my gallery but is someone like to then it's not an issue for me obviously no one has the right to tell anyone what they can put on their profile we all pay the same membership fee but when they start sending you them and you're trying to eat your corn flakes off a morning not a great view you.

Couldn't agree more with You in this matter. Obviously I can't comment guys pictures as I blocked them but believe me that some ladies and couples share pictures You wouldn't like to see I'm in very comfortable position as not many people send me pictures "

Oooh

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 06:21:23]

Quite like seeing it!

Something that creates a bit of intrigue are my favorite.....

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

The bareback photos on singles profiles give us the willies, awful pun intended.

We are both surprised at the amount of single profiles with photos and videos clearly showing the faces of people from meets they have had. There’s also a profile with videos that have been filmed discreetly off a mirror during a meet which had us hitting the block button. But I suppose each person can upload what they want to their pages xx

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

"The bareback photos on singles profiles give us the willies, awful pun intended.

We are both surprised at the amount of single profiles with photos and videos clearly showing the faces of people from meets they have had. There’s also a profile with videos that have been filmed discreetly off a mirror during a meet which had us hitting the block button. But I suppose each person can upload what they want to their pages xx"

We are also quite new so maybe we are being a bit ‘snowflakey’ about it x

If that's what they want as a pic and they have permission to share the photo. Not what I would do though.

Personally I don't like it, I'm very much a less is more kinda girl and I don't want to be meeting guys who are quite happy to share intimate pics of females most likely without their knowledge, in turn why I don't do pics and videos with anyone and my pics are extremely mild

I’m more of a boob girl haha "

Nice boobs too siren

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The worst ones are the ones with his cum dripping out her ewww "
I agree...I was chatting with Cpl here for a while & we arranged to meet for some fun....They had 7 pics on their profile & I had Fab'd 6 of them but not the one described above & when they asked me why I told them I didn't find it attractive as that's why I Fab pics. Guess what they went and blocked me!!!! I couldn't help but laugh!!!!

"I quite like posting pics of me with a mouthful of penis Fab needs voice overs

This is not just a mouthful of dick... "

This is M&S dick

By *ightimefun2Couple  over a year ago

stirling

We much prefer a bit of mystery. Singles or couples. Less is more. Least favorite is the kebab pitta pulled fully apart

I don’t see it being a problem.

As long as he’s not showing someone’s face or anything that would make them recognisable!

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 16:47:29]

I’m more of a boob girl haha

Nice boobs too siren "

Well thank you sir

Some guys profiles are all just pictures of them poking out of someone where you can see her body but just a glimpse of her. Worse if it’s her giving a bj and her eyes are blocked out. I mean come on are you just proving that you can pull?

By *igman40123Man  over a year ago

travelling

Problem with fab to many people judge others profiles/pics don't like it block them

[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 21:46:49]

"[Removed by poster at 04/03/20 21:43:56]"
the question should be have they asked permision to put the pictures up in a lot of cases i would doubt it .

"Problem with fab to many people judge others profiles/pics don't like it block them "

That's the least of the problems

By *awk3y3Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

Cheeky sultry or arty style profile pics that catch my eye always draw me in for a closer look

» Add a new message to this topic