FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What do people prefer in woman's bodies

What do people prefer in woman's bodies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a curvy lady and hate my body.i try cover up as much as I can when on a meet with sexy lingerie.do people get put off by curvy ladies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

There is something/someone for everyone on here some may be put off others love them.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I'm a curvy lady and hate my body.i try cover up as much as I can when on a meet with sexy lingerie.do people get put off by curvy ladies"
some do some dont just enjoy the fun you have with those who do

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No women is ever 100% happy with our bodies...yes we can wear nice undies which usually makes us feel a wee bit better but remember...guys prob think the same about theirs

"I'm a curvy lady and hate my body.i try cover up as much as I can when on a meet with sexy lingerie.do people get put off by curvy ladies"

That's a resounding NO from me. I love a woman with curves. With or without lingerie, and curvy women should be proud of their bodies, not embarrassed or ashamed.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Its no diffrent for guys

It's nice to hear this.i always think a man would prefer a skinny woman

Most definitely not. Love curvaceous!

Thank u.im really paranoid about myself even though my husband always tells me different

"No women is ever 100% happy with our bodies...yes we can wear nice undies which usually makes us feel a wee bit better but remember...guys prob think the same about theirs "
thats true I would love to b slimmer but having kids has took its toll

"Thank u.im really paranoid about myself even though my husband always tells me different "

Your husband is a man of taste.

Im sure some skinny women think the same as you?

Not 1 body type is right for everyone or everyones preference

X

By *ARKC7Man  over a year ago

glasgow

A confident woman is sexy!

By *kplayingMan  over a year ago

In town

As many have said its definitely no different for guys. There are some who look for certain things like a physique but i think most look for some sort of connection, and when that's there the bits you and they aren't happy about are obsolete as its the fun and sensations you feel that you enjoy....

Edin

"A confident woman is sexy!"

"Thank u.im really paranoid about myself even though my husband always tells me different "

Always happy to provide affirmation in person hee hee...

"Thank u.im really paranoid about myself even though my husband always tells me different

Your husband is a man of taste."

thank u x

I really like curves but more than that I think beauty comes from personality

"Im sure some skinny women think the same as you?

Not 1 body type is right for everyone or everyones preference

X"

this is true.i have always been conscious of my body.its horrible to live like that x

thats one thing I'm not is confident

"As many have said its definitely no different for guys. There are some who look for certain things like a physique but i think most look for some sort of connection, and when that's there the bits you and they aren't happy about are obsolete as its the fun and sensations you feel that you enjoy...."
thats true.thank u x

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

You'll probably find that most men prefer a lady who has curves, something to grab hold of, a nice bum to have a bite of. Mostly it's not about figures or looks, but how she carries herself, sexual confidence.

By *ighlandEagleMan  over a year ago

INVERNESS

"It's nice to hear this.i always think a man would prefer a skinny woman"
No way .. love woman for their personality and passion as much as their looks and had some brilliant experiences with "fuller bodied " woman

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

I would say as long as someone is honest that is what counts, if you are curvy and state that then anyone who meets must be happy with it, takes all kinds and you should never try to hide it, me I like personality first, there are many ladies and gents with super fit bodies (not me I'm afraid) that seem to have lost or never had a personality

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I think the important thing is how you feel about yourself. I have a spare tyre belly which I hate but my bf doesn't seem to mind!

I used to always try to cover it up, but now I just care less and people can take me as they find me. Doesn't mean I don't have moments of self-consciousness though!

Curves = sexy

Only way i can explain it is that curves make a girl more womanly

I hate my body and always cover up weather it's on a night out or in the bedroom. Hate my stomach and my upper arms so never fully naked as feel uncomfortable. Even when dress up and arms on show don't feel comfortable

"I hate my body and always cover up weather it's on a night out or in the bedroom. Hate my stomach and my upper arms so never fully naked as feel uncomfortable. Even when dress up and arms on show don't feel comfortable "

Never stopped me from fabbing your photos. Looks great from this end.

By *heesyheadbandMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

curvy i like, fat i don't.

By *xplorer13Man  over a year ago

glenrothes

A pulse !

"A pulse ! "

A mouth you could kiss forever does it for me

"I hate my body and always cover up weather it's on a night out or in the bedroom. Hate my stomach and my upper arms so never fully naked as feel uncomfortable. Even when dress up and arms on show don't feel comfortable

"

lol it's all in the angle x

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

women keep saying its not what a man has, it's how he uses it . . . Same for women, it's what turns everyone on. Try not to be too self conscious, that's more important that lingerie

"I hate my body and always cover up weather it's on a night out or in the bedroom. Hate my stomach and my upper arms so never fully naked as feel uncomfortable. Even when dress up and arms on show don't feel comfortable

lol it's all in the angle x"

And those angles look great from here Felicity xxx

I think a curvy woman is far more sexy than a slim or dare I say skinny, woman.

We all have body issues I think. I am the same, despite being slim and in shape. Especially paranoid about being less than well endowed in the chest area

Mrs

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

Rubensque is such a wonderful descriper of a voluptuous lady!

Yours sincerely

A lover of curves.

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Blood

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Personally I prefer curvy ladies, especially a big round shapely ass

K x

"I think the important thing is how you feel about yourself. I have a spare tyre belly which I hate but my bf doesn't seem to mind!

I used to always try to cover it up, but now I just care less and people can take me as they find me. Doesn't mean I don't have moments of self-consciousness though!"

. I'm self conscious all the time.my husband I'd forever telling me to stop covering up x

"I hate my body and always cover up weather it's on a night out or in the bedroom. Hate my stomach and my upper arms so never fully naked as feel uncomfortable. Even when dress up and arms on show don't feel comfortable "
. Ur so like me.even if my hubby tries to compliment my body I don't believe him x

Edin

"I think the important thing is how you feel about yourself. I have a spare tyre belly which I hate but my bf doesn't seem to mind!

I used to always try to cover it up, but now I just care less and people can take me as they find me. Doesn't mean I don't have moments of self-consciousness though!. I'm self conscious all the time.my husband I'd forever telling me to stop covering up x"

Same I never go naked and cover up all the time but I'm gradually getting better x

Never stopped me from fabbing your photos. Looks great from this end. Lol why thank u x

"

"We all have body issues I think. I am the same, despite being slim and in shape. Especially paranoid about being less than well endowed in the chest area

Mrs"

You look amazing. Put all that self doubt out of your head.

xx

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I used to always try to cover it up, but now I just care less and people can take me as they find me. Doesn't mean I don't have moments of self-consciousness though!. I'm self conscious all the time.my husband I'd forever telling me to stop covering up x

Same I never go naked and cover up all the time but I'm gradually getting better x"

It's a process

Never stopped me from fabbing your photos. Looks great from this end. Lol why thank u x

"

And it's all totally true. You are one very attractive woman so shine on and put those doubts away forever.

×××

Edin

I used to always try to cover it up, but now I just care less and people can take me as they find me. Doesn't mean I don't have moments of self-consciousness though!. I'm self conscious all the time.my husband I'd forever telling me to stop covering up x

Same I never go naked and cover up all the time but I'm gradually getting better x

It's a process "

It is I'm realising we should stop sweating the small stuff so many more issues in the world x

I like curvy women and I like slim toned women, I don't like extremes of either.

Slimmer girls can get into different positions curvy girls can't but there's something sexier about having something to hold.

The thing that turns me off is personality, it's about the way people are not their size generally that makes or breaks attraction.

"We all have body issues I think. I am the same, despite being slim and in shape. Especially paranoid about being less than well endowed in the chest area

Mrs

You look amazing. Put all that self doubt out of your head.

xx "

Thank you. You know what they say, we never see in ourselves what others see huh?

By *otGeorgeClooneyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

The most important feature for me has nothing to do with being skinny or curvey. It's a body that is sensitive and responds to touch be it from fingers, lips or tongue.

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

I'm a big girl, with a soft body. When I first joined Fab I thought I had made a terrible mistakes, and genuinely cried after I looked at the most Fabbed pics, all pert boobs, skinny and glamorous. I felt like I would never be good enough to get meets.

Fast forward to now - I still have body issues like you wouldn't believe, but thanks to meeting some amazing guys on here, I'm so much more confident. One guy I've met a few times managed to get me totally naked and I let him kiss and caress my tummy (my most hated bit), and it felt amazing! And I get attention from the type of guy I never though I would get from - really hot guys that feel a bit like I'm punching above my weight (pardon the pun!)

It's made me re-evaluate the way I look at myself. I still won't look at myself naked in a mirror, but I definitely walk taller, with more confidence and a spring in step.

I hope you can begin to feel the same xx

"I'm a big girl, with a soft body. When I first joined Fab I thought I had made a terrible mistakes, and genuinely cried after I looked at the most Fabbed pics, all pert boobs, skinny and glamorous. I felt like I would never be good enough to get meets.

Fast forward to now - I still have body issues like you wouldn't believe, but thanks to meeting some amazing guys on here, I'm so much more confident. One guy I've met a few times managed to get me totally naked and I let him kiss and caress my tummy (my most hated bit), and it felt amazing! And I get attention from the type of guy I never though I would get from - really hot guys that feel a bit like I'm punching above my weight (pardon the pun!)

It's made me re-evaluate the way I look at myself. I still won't look at myself naked in a mirror, but I definitely walk taller, with more confidence and a spring in step.

I hope you can begin to feel the same xx"

I am letting you all into one of the great secrets of the male brotherhood on pain of death and great personal risk.....men like women of every shape and size and the vast majority don't have a "type". A nice smile can take a girl a long way.

I love my curves and very confident in my body. I may not have the flattest of stomachs or the longest of legs but who cares? It's all about how you feel and if you feel good then you will like good. Plus I smile at everyone who smiles at me, as they obviously appreciate what they see. That makes me feel fantastic x

"I love my curves and very confident in my body. I may not have the flattest of stomachs or the longest of legs but who cares? It's all about how you feel and if you feel good then you will like good. Plus I smile at everyone who smiles at me, as they obviously appreciate what they see. That makes me feel fantastic x"

You have great curves, and your pics show them to great effect!

"I love my curves and very confident in my body. I may not have the flattest of stomachs or the longest of legs but who cares? It's all about how you feel and if you feel good then you will like good. Plus I smile at everyone who smiles at me, as they obviously appreciate what they see. That makes me feel fantastic x"

Spot on. And I fabbed your photos too. I am a complete trollop when it comes to fabbing.

A friend of mine once said to me, in regard to her army of suitors... "I appear to have a very erotic pulse"... seems to be the required thing...

"A friend of mine once said to me, in regard to her army of suitors... "I appear to have a very erotic pulse"... seems to be the required thing... "

Just sign me up now

"A friend of mine once said to me, in regard to her army of suitors... "I appear to have a very erotic pulse"... seems to be the required thing...

Just sign me up now "

Lol it was a lonnnnnng queue . (But I'll put a word in for ya)

"A friend of mine once said to me, in regard to her army of suitors... "I appear to have a very erotic pulse"... seems to be the required thing...

Just sign me up now

Lol it was a lonnnnnng queue . (But I'll put a word in for ya) "

Gee thanks. If I can do anything for you just name it red.

Just sign me up now

Gee thanks. If I can do anything for you just name it red."

Awwww cheers, you're a gent

Just sign me up now

Gee thanks. If I can do anything for you just name it red.

Awwww cheers, you're a gent "

I try. Believe me, I try...

I believe... ( there is a lie in beLIEve though)...

"I believe... ( there is a lie in beLIEve though)... "

Working on it...

"I believe... ( there is a lie in beLIEve though)...

Working on it..."

You get an A+ for effort

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort "

You are too sweet young lady

×××

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort

×××"

You are too kind... but I like it

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort

×××

You are too kind... but I like it "

Mutual adoration is usually a fine starting point?

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort

×××

Mutual adoration is usually a fine starting point?"

Or Gin...

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort

×××

Or Gin... "

Indeed. Or gin. Happily share a bottle with you

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort

×××

Or Gin...

Indeed. Or gin. Happily share a bottle with you "

Cucumber in mine thanks... THE GIN

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort

×××

Or Gin...

Cucumber in mine thanks... THE GIN "

Ha ha...I never thought anything else. Heaven forfend. Just show mine the tonic.

By *aelawMan  over a year ago

Paisley

I am one of those chaps that prefers curvier women and the curvier the better. I am not shocked that a lot of people are exactly the same. Physical attraction is funny for me as it changes all the time but curvy women is always present.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Ardgay

"I'm a big girl, with a soft body. When I first joined Fab I thought I had made a terrible mistakes, and genuinely cried after I looked at the most Fabbed pics, all pert boobs, skinny and glamorous. I felt like I would never be good enough to get meets.

I think that you look magnificent and am glad to hear that you are more confident.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Working on it...

You get an A+ for effort

×××

Or Gin...

Cucumber in mine thanks... THE GIN "

Good job you clarified that Miss Red!

By *olinb1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Totally love curves in a woman never been into the barbie doll type, if u have it show it off x

I cannot believe you think like this felicity. You are stunning in more ways than one. Your smile eyes and personality lights up a room in itself. When you dress up from your photos you look phenomenal. Any guy would be proud as punch to have you on his arm

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm a curvy lady Size 16, and have confidence issues at times, however I'm just back from holidays where I spent most of the time naked. Was a real confidence boost when there are people who see past your wobbly bits x

"I'm a curvy lady Size 16, and have confidence issues at times, however I'm just back from holidays where I spent most of the time naked. Was a real confidence boost when there are people who see past your wobbly bits x "

I suppose you probably saw other people with more "wobbly bits" too, so you realise you are not alone.

By *eenonfun2Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes. But also some gorgeous bodies too.

coatbridge

Squidgy

"Yes. But also some gorgeous bodies too. "

The bits in your profile pic look pretty good to me!

Everyone has different tastes. Sexiness comes from within and not related to physique or build. I adore chunky, beefy men whereas my best female friend is very much into whippet thin guys.

Embrace the person you are and enjoy your curves

Somewhere nearby

I hope you can begin to feel the same xx

I think that you look magnificent and am glad to hear that you are more confident. "

Ah HG! You always say (and do!) the right things! thank you! You are included in the amazing guys bit btw

. I'm the exact same and if more gets seen than wot I want I panic incase I put people off

. Thank u for sharing this with me.hopefully one day I will feel the same.btw u r stunning.sam x

. Good for u.i love hearing about women with confidence in their bodies.xx

"I hate my body and always cover up weather it's on a night out or in the bedroom. Hate my stomach and my upper arms so never fully naked as feel uncomfortable. Even when dress up and arms on show don't feel comfortable . I'm the exact same and if more gets seen than wot I want I panic incase I put people off "

No reason to panic honey. No one is going to be "put off". This is just your deep-seated insecurity talking you down. The same inner voices we all struggle with. Different issues, same results. Your photos are very erotic and I am quite sure you have no problem attracting admirers. But it's an "inside job".

Somewhere nearby

I hope you can begin to feel the same xx. Thank u for sharing this with me.hopefully one day I will feel the same.btw u r stunning.sam x"

Ah thank you, and I can certainly say the same about you! Be proud of who you are, you are beautiful x

By *has like usMan  over a year ago

east kilbride

I adore ladies with curves, and lumps and bumps, I used to tell my ex that her stretch marks, which she was so paranoid about, should be admired and loved, as they were the map of our children's lives,

I've just been given cheek by a couple because I never answered them rite away.they have just told me I need to lose weight.some idiot like them know how to take ur confidence away from u in one sentence

Somewhere nearby

"I've just been given cheek by a couple because I never answered them rite away.they have just told me I need to lose weight.some idiot like them know how to take ur confidence away from u in one sentence "

Obviously arseholes! I got told by someone I was a fat, charmless, ugly c**t cos I didn't reply. it's their issue, not yours. Don't let it upset you, they weren't good enough for you anyway x

Thanks to the two men who replied to my post. It's lovely to see men saying some nice things on this site for a change. You two guys will go a long way on here giving compliments like that to us curvy ladies xx

It's not how the present is wrapped it's what's inside that counts

I love girls with curves I think we should embrace our curves love nothing better than running my hands over a gorgeous curvy gal mmmmm

"I love my curves and very confident in my body. I may not have the flattest of stomachs or the longest of legs but who cares? It's all about how you feel and if you feel good then you will like good. Plus I smile at everyone who smiles at me, as they obviously appreciate what they see. That makes me feel fantastic x. Good for u.i love hearing about women with confidence in their bodies.xx"

Thanks guys. I think "mind over matter" wins every time xx

By *ockerMrBloggs6969Man  over a year ago

nr you but not too near

Bones,vital organs n skins a good start

Wouldn't have it any other way

By *hors HammerMan  over a year ago

Inverness

Absolutely not, every woman has a different shape and they are all fabulous!

Curvy ladies are great. Real and natural.

Me

No beauty cums from the inside your beautiful outside as well god if u had a face like mine then u could worry xx

For me curves are to be cherished. A curvy woman is a sensual woman.

By *eardyBikerMan  over a year ago

nr stonehaven

We're all meant to have curves some where...some more than others...

Personally, I like to look beyond the body. You could have a cracking arse and a banging set of tits, but you could have a dog shit personality.

But, if I was faced with the choice of a size 6 or a size 20 (irrespective of personality) the size 20 would get my vote every time

By *licker77Man  over a year ago

Stirling

Much prefer curves & a lady to be the individual that they are.

We are all unique & have great assets

"I adore ladies with curves, and lumps and bumps, I used to tell my ex that her stretch marks, which she was so paranoid about, should be admired and loved, as they were the map of our children's lives, "

My stretch marks are a map of all the curries I've had

By *r.ReliableMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

A very trustworthy woman who enjoys herself does it for me regardless of how she looks.

"It's nice to hear this.i always think a man would prefer a skinny woman"

Why would anyone be turned on by skin and bones curves are so much better. I will always go for a girls with cushion for the pushin.lol

coatbridge

Im really suprised no ones answered with.......me

Look up to see Steelfrosts' post.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Im very slim but wouldnt say skin and bone. My friend calls me the pencil. Some guys like me others dont. We are all different but beauty comes from within so size and shape shouldnt be an issue.x

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Im very slim but wouldnt say skin and bone. My friend calls me the pencil. Some guys like me others dont. We are all different but beauty comes from within so size and shape shouldnt be an issue.x"

Geniunely love any shape and size. It is more the fake bits that stand out as not right, I guess, kinda distracting.

By *srataFMan  over a year ago

edin/aberdeen/dundee/glasgow

A woman should be curvy in my opinion. There's things we would all change bout our body's. I for one have a wee belly now but I love food too much and iv got to that age where I don't really care what people think lol. Been thru the hole ripped stage in my life it's so much more fun eating junk food x

doent matter what shape a womam is curvy thin

normal etc if im going to bed with one im going cause ive found them sexy attractive and funny but the question was is curvy attractive? yes they are

"Everyone has different tastes. Sexiness comes from within and not related to physique or build. I adore chunky, beefy men whereas my best female friend is very much into whippet thin guys.

Embrace the person you are and enjoy your curves"

. Thank u Tracey.im so uncomfortable with my body x

"I adore ladies with curves, and lumps and bumps, I used to tell my ex that her stretch marks, which she was so paranoid about, should be admired and loved, as they were the map of our children's lives, "
omg my stretch marks r my main worry.they actually give me no confidence at all.im the only lady u c on holiday covered up because of them

"Im very slim but wouldnt say skin and bone. My friend calls me the pencil. Some guys like me others dont. We are all different but beauty comes from within so size and shape shouldnt be an issue.x"
thank u.when we r looking through and there a woman with the perfect body I think there's no way she would want to meet us

Ladies (and guys) that are genuinely lean and in great shape, regular gym goers and those that eat properly.

youve got a great body sam, always look great in your pics.

By *unshineShowers08Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We are both open to most body types in ladies nothing better than a lady with curves although slim ladies can be equally attractive as well!

Mrs when it comes to men though prefers slim and athletic types

"I'm a curvy lady and hate my body.i try cover up as much as I can when on a meet with sexy lingerie.do people get put off by curvy ladies

youve got a great body sam, always look great in your pics."

thank u for ur kind words x

"I'm a curvy lady and hate my body.i try cover up as much as I can when on a meet with sexy lingerie.do people get put off by curvy ladies

youve got a great body sam, always look great in your pics.thank u for ur kind words x"

no problem at all, easily one of the sexiest looking bodies on here

By *ornyscotsman1Man  over a year ago

falkirk

Just like a lot of already said, everyone's different and we all have our preferences. The world would be a very boring place if everyone was the same. As for your body, personally I think you look gorgeous as you are. You certainly fit my preferences

Confidence and a nice smile xxx

Love a curve. Skinny gals fall down street drains! Most embarassing date of my life!

youve got a great body sam, always look great in your pics.thank u for ur kind words x

no problem at all, easily one of the sexiest looking bodies on here "

hopefully won't b long till we meet in person

A pulse I'd imagine

Think we all have issues with our bodies. I'm

Getting to a point where I really don't give a @@@@ there's a helluva lot more to me than my jelly belly. Guys are happy enough with a pulse lol. But if I'm honest I wouldn't publicly post naked pics on my profile if I had major confidence and Body issues?

"Think we all have issues with our bodies. I'm

Getting to a point where I really don't give a @@@@ there's a helluva lot more to me than my jelly belly. Guys are happy enough with a pulse lol. But if I'm honest I wouldn't publicly post naked pics on my profile if I had major confidence and Body issues?"

lol that's true about guys.i just have no confidence at all.i just wish I could build my confidence up but I've tried to build them up but I just can't x

By *ully030Man  over a year ago

Kelty

Have to say I love a curvy lady

By *heshirelad35Man  over a year ago

crewe

Curvy is

by far sexier

"We are both open to most body types in ladies nothing better than a lady with curves although slim ladies can be equally attractive as well!

"

This

Curves are so sexy I prefer women with something to hold, although athletic women are sexy as well, but I prefer curvy ladies.

So far, no one has said they prefer curvy women because they are easier to catch when they try to run away.

I really couldnt give a feck what a womans body is like naked.

The attraction will always be in your personality and how you make me feel towards ya .

I'm curvy as well, like you don't like it. But when in a meet I forget all about it. It's just you and smile ?. All men love a curvy lady. X

By *olinb1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Not enough curvy woman around, not into the barbie doll types

i am overweight,wobbly belly,stretch marks,but i try to live life to the full n have fun n dress sexy n think sexy life is very short n some folk are not even able to walk or have a day without extreme pain and more,so wot i am saying is love urself n if others dnt theyr loss get dolled up n look in mirror n say go girl now come get me lol xxxxx happy swinging huni xxxx

One of my aunts used to say

"When I was young, I was famed for my figure. Now my fame is spreading"...

Be happy in your own skins, ladies. You are all beautiful.

It doesnt take an idiot too drive in a straight line ..

It will only take someone like me too handle your curves ..

I love my curves and yes I'm not perfect.. far from it of course I have things I'd like to improve but I'm happy with who I am, I love women and especially curvy women I love nothing more that exploring every inch of a girl and the curves make it all the more sexy so girls embrace your curves or pm me il embrace them for you look at miss Monroe one of the biggest sex icons ever she didn't have a flat tummy or perfect ass but she was stunning and so are we so what if you have imperfections ,I'd rather be me and happy than go to a gym everyday and crash diet just to try and be so called perfect, women have to much pressure to look perfect just be you xx

Curves....that is all!

"I love my curves and yes I'm not perfect.. far from it of course I have things I'd like to improve but I'm happy with who I am, I love women and especially curvy women I love nothing more that exploring every inch of a girl and the curves make it all the more sexy so girls embrace your curves or pm me il embrace them for you look at miss Monroe one of the biggest sex icons ever she didn't have a flat tummy or perfect ass but she was stunning and so are we so what if you have imperfections ,I'd rather be me and happy than go to a gym everyday and crash diet just to try and be so called perfect, women have to much pressure to look perfect just be you xx "

"Think we all have issues with our bodies. I'm

Getting to a point where I really don't give a @@@@ there's a helluva lot more to me than my jelly belly. Guys are happy enough with a pulse lol. But if I'm honest I wouldn't publicly post naked pics on my profile if I had major confidence and Body issues? lol that's true about guys.i just have no confidence at all.i just wish I could build my confidence up but I've tried to build them up but I just can't x"

I don't mean to be critical. Just an observation.

If your so hung up about your body why do you have so many naked pics on your public pics?

That makes me assume you've buckets full of confidence

What do people prefer in womens bodies ?

A non-dramatic brain ..

"What do people prefer in womens bodies ?

A non-dramatic brain ..

"

Tin hat and popcorn time!

A non-dramatic brain ..

"

Damn ...

I was hoping for some lovely Lady to bite ..

A non-dramatic brain ..

Damn ...

You looking to cause bother lol

"

A non-dramatic brain ..

Damn ...

You looking to cause bother lol

"

Im statistically innocent...

No biting Cherry ..lol x

A non-dramatic brain ..

"

Pmsl

The more curves the better I say

A non-dramatic brain ..

Damn ...

"

For god's sake, somebody bite him!

By *ommickMan  over a year ago

cork

A nice smile nice eyes and curves that you can't speed around...

I'm not put off by any ladies body. I'm attracted to people that are sexy but I think sexy is a state of mind rather than something to do with their bodies curves or lack of.

Some lingerie and a comfortable confidence with their body is very sexy to me..

in answer to your question what do men prefer in womens bodies. I say i prefer ME

in answer to your question what do men prefer in womens bodies. I say i prefer ME "

Can't believe it's taken 155 messages for someone to say this!!!

[Removed by poster at 12/11/17 23:16:04]

"I'm curvy as well, like you don't like it. But when in a meet I forget all about it. It's just you and smile ?. All men love a curvy lady. X"

Thanks for that enormously large generalisation based on nothing tangible.

At the end of the day there are things you can change about your body and things you can't the important thing is to recognise that this is your body and it's you that you have to please first and foremost. In my opinion a guy will get to know you with your clothes on first, if he then chooses to be with you naked it's because he likes you for you and the type of person you are. Any scars or wobbly bits that you have gained through life will not phase him. He will want to pleasure and touch all those bits.... let him and enjoy the experience beauty and sexiness comes from within x

» Add a new message to this topic