FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dating Trans women

Dating Trans women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ert999400 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

If you unknowingly date a pre op trans women and later find out, then continue to date her. Are you gay?

Just a topic that's flying around other social media sites.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 3 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"If you unknowingly date a pre op trans women and later find out, then continue to date her. Are you gay?

Just a topic that's flying around other social media sites."

If you are unaware then no but if you then find out they are then you are at least bisexual I'd say .

Only way I'd see you as gay would be if you have an interest in men only .

By *ugehandsMan 3 weeks ago

Fife/ Newcastle

For a pre-op not to tell you before you went on the first date wouldn't bode well for any further dates once you knew.

However you sexual preferences are yours and you should need anyone to validate your choices.

By *enelope2UWoman 3 weeks ago

Fife

You'd be bi at best... Definitely wrong not to be told but I'd expect nothing less from someone who'd do that

By *agatoXXXMan 3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Does it matter? You like who you like,and iy is no one elses' concern.

By *landalfMan 3 weeks ago

Airdrie

"Does it matter? You like who you like,and iy is no one elses' concern."

Well said!

By *annyc1978Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 26/08/24 21:20:31]

By *annyc1978Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Does it matter? You like who you like,and iy is no one elses' concern."

This

By *landalfMan 3 weeks ago

Airdrie

"If you unknowingly date a pre op trans women and later find out, then continue to date her. Are you gay?

But if there's a connection, and even deep feelings, surely sexuality doesn't come into it? They're still the person you fell for?

By *melia DominaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

No your not gay. Your gynosexual!

By *rgoodnbadMan 3 weeks ago

greenock

Indulging in sex with the same sex is not straight, no matter what scenarios, what ifs, or "why do we have labels?"

Just own your bisexuality, stop being ashamed to admit it.

By *dguy63Man 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 06:57:31]

By *ocal Bi Guy For FunMan 3 weeks ago

CAMBUSLANG

If the person identifies as a woman, looks like a woman, sounds like a woman… and you’re a straight man, then nothing is going to change.

Just be happy that you e found someone you like, and they like you in return

By *erfHerder74Man 3 weeks ago

Greenock

If they have a penis, and you have a penis you’re gay

By *rgoodnbadMan 3 weeks ago

greenock

"If the person identifies as a woman, looks like a woman, sounds like a woman… and you’re a straight man, then nothing is going to change.

Just be happy that you e found someone you like, and they like you in return"

Just be happy to admit their bisexuality. Straight doesn't do cock however it dresses itself.

By *uptae SinghMan 3 weeks ago

glasgow

"If the person identifies as a woman, looks like a woman, sounds like a woman… and you’re a straight man, then nothing is going to change.

Just be happy that you e found someone you like, and they like you in return"

He said pre op, that means they still have a penis. I've not seen many women with a penis.

By *agatoXXXMan 3 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

People should just shut up about other peoples' sexuality and gender. It's none of your fucking business.

By *rgoodnbadMan 2 weeks ago

greenock

"People should just shut up about other peoples' sexuality and gender. It's none of your fucking business."

It's a thread about it. We can reply and have any fucking opinion.

By *melia DominaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"People should just shut up about other peoples' sexuality and gender. It's none of your fucking business."

Understand the frustration.

But these types of threads allow questions to be answered and provide opportunities to educate.

By *antra MassageMan 2 weeks ago

Wicklow

I'm curious. I'd like to date a trans woman. A first time. Bi?. No, I'm a pansexual sapiophile..

By *ifemarkMan 2 weeks ago

dalgety bay

Don’t add boundaries to any possibility, love and attraction can be much simpler than a box ticking

By *ot the Same99Man 7 days ago

Fife

"People should just shut up about other peoples' sexuality and gender. It's none of your fucking business.

But these types of threads allow questions to be answered and provide opportunities to educate. "

"Educate" can be a patronising term to use for giving your opinion.

By *agatoXXXMan 7 days ago

North Haverbrook

"People should just shut up about other peoples' sexuality and gender. It's none of your fucking business.

But these types of threads allow questions to be answered and provide opportunities to educate.

"Educate" can be a patronising term to use for giving your opinion. "

I believe Amelia LIVES her "opinion".

By *hagira ShagiraWoman 7 days ago

Glasgowish

Alot of fuss from grown ups (apparently) about a theoretical person . Sexuality and gender are 2 very different beasts .

I do think it's wrong to decieve someone a more honest approach and discussion is needed everyone has the choice to be with who they want but if there is no honesty from the start that choice is taken away from them .

However I can see how the (hypothetical) guy would consider himself straight as he got involved with them thinking they were biologicaly female and maybe by the time he found out feelings had developed .

Maybe we should be less hung up on labels because imo (and mine only I speak for no one else) and go with what feels right for you .

By *ot the Same99Man 7 days ago

Fife

"Educate" can be a patronising term to use for giving your opinion.

I believe Amelia LIVES her "opinion"."

We all do don't we?

By *melia DominaTV/TS 6 days ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

" "Educate" can be a patronising term to use for giving your opinion.

We all do don't we? "

To educate is to share knowledge. It is not an opinion.

Much as someone's frustrations is the feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something (definition).

It is however an individuals choice as to whether they wish to embrace changes regarding gender identity or not.

The Legal definition of “Gender” includes the actual or perceived sex, gender identity, and gender expression including a person's actual or perceived gender-related self-image, appearance, behavior, expression, or other gender-related characteristic, regardless of the sex assigned to that person at birth.

The last line is the most important and is the most confusing to the majority of the population. Hence why individuals get frustrated.

These recent posts have gone of topic, so my apologies to the OP.

By *ot the Same99Man 5 days ago

Fife

We all do don't we?

Much as someone's frustrations is the feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something (definition).

It is however an individuals choice as to whether they wish to embrace changes regarding gender identity or not.

The Legal definition of “Gender” includes the actual or perceived sex, gender identity, and gender expression including a person's actual or perceived gender-related self-image, appearance, behavior, expression, or other gender-related characteristic, regardless of the sex assigned to that person at birth.

The last line is the most important and is the most confusing to the majority of the population. Hence why individuals get frustrated.

These recent posts have gone of topic, so my apologies to the OP. "

Unless the knowledge is opinion. Like "gynosexual".

By *rgoodnbadMan 4 days ago

greenock

We all do don't we?

These recent posts have gone of topic, so my apologies to the OP. "

Because it's bollocks.

By (user no longer on site) 4 days ago

I'd say the man was bisexual.

He entered into the relationship believing the person was a woman. When he discovered this was not the case, if he continued the relationship then having sex with a man isn't that big a deal for you. So you obviously find both sexes attractive.

Nothing wrong with that. People should own their sexuality and preferences.

By *edGlasgowMan 4 days ago

Glasgow

It's back to the Gender vs Sex argument.

That trans person is feminine, if not biologically female. So being attracted to femininity, and not masculinity, should be described (or defined) as...

By (user no longer on site) 4 days ago

"It's back to the Gender vs Sex argument.

That trans person is feminine, if not biologically female. So being attracted to femininity, and not masculinity, should be described (or defined) as..."

What's feminine about a cock?

By *melia DominaTV/TS 4 days ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

That trans person is feminine, if not biologically female. So being attracted to femininity, and not masculinity, should be described (or defined) as..."

Gynosexual or gynosexuality.

By *ot the Same99Man 4 days ago

Fife

That trans person is feminine, if not biologically female. So being attracted to femininity, and not masculinity, should be described (or defined) as...

Gynosexual or gynosexuality. "

Is this something you came up with yourself?

By *S_JanieTV/TS 2 days ago

Dudley

"If you unknowingly date a pre op trans women and later find out, then continue to date her. Are you gay?"

Asking this question, makes you a gay man. That's what science says.

By *reedyKWoman 2 days ago

Fife

Is this something you came up with yourself?"

A gynosexual person is someone who is sexually attracted to women, females, or femininity, regardless of their gender assignment at birth.

By (user no longer on site) 2 days ago

A gynosexual person is someone who is sexually attracted to women, females, or femininity, regardless of their gender assignment at birth.

"

So bisexual then.

By *ittleRed18Woman 2 days ago

Aberdeen

So bisexual then."

No bisexual is very different

I agree Amelia has hit it on the head with the most accurate definition but others opinion are correct- it's up to the individuals what label they use for themselves and sexuality and gender identity are different things.

By *ot the Same99Man 2 days ago

Fife

How is gynosexual not just a straight man or a gay woman?

By (user no longer on site) 2 days ago

So bisexual then.

I agree Amelia has hit it on the head with the most accurate definition but others opinion are correct- it's up to the individuals what label they use for themselves and sexuality and gender identity are different things. "

We'll agree to differ.

There are two sexes, therefore anyone who is attracted to both regardless of how they present or alter their appearance, is being attracted by either a man or a woman.

Anything else is simply a sexual preference.

The dilution of words and creation of new sexual identities is what leads to confusion rather than simplifying the issue.

By *ot the Same99Man 2 days ago

Fife

So bisexual then.

I agree Amelia has hit it on the head with the most accurate definition but others opinion are correct- it's up to the individuals what label they use for themselves and sexuality and gender identity are different things. "

Sex and sexuality is different. Sex and gender are the same.

On a medical form it will ask you "sex" this means make or female. It doesn't mean who you are attracted to or what your sexual preference is. It refers to your xx or xy designation.

Sexual preference and being male or female are somewhat unrelated other than the associated label the LGB community gives you.

I removed the T from the acronym because LGB referee to sexual preference and T refers to gender identity. They are unrelated and have no reason to be grouped together.

Anyway...... What was the original post?

By *edGlasgowMan 2 days ago

Glasgow

What's feminine about a cock?"

As most people aren't initially attracted to someone due to their cock, I'll refer you back to my original comment.

» Add a new message to this topic