FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > So Tell Me, How Is Life Treating You On Fab ?

So Tell Me, How Is Life Treating You On Fab ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Lets get down to the nitty gritty!

How is fab treating you?, whether you've joined a few weeks ago or been here for years. In general how's it been for you with the highs and lows?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enelope2UWoman 5 weeks ago

Fife

It's shit

By *zrulMan 5 weeks ago

Dundee

"It's shit"

Hear hear.

Glasgow

"Lets get down to the nitty gritty!

How is fab treating you?, whether you've joined a few weeks ago or been here for years. In general how's it been for you with the highs and lows? "

It can be shit, a pain, daunting, depends on your outlook. Moi, I enjoy it, have a laugh, even just chatting to a brick wall, I meet, socially, fun, even though I'm outside the age range of approx 90% of the profiles, i get on with most, love a good gab and giggle and admittedly I'm a good windup up and been known to tease now and then in a few ways.

You hear the old saying, it is what you put into it and its so true. I'm probably too honest on here, I know shocker but it just works and its up to each and everyone of us to make it change

By *assy LassieWoman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Fab life is good. It's what you make of it😁

By *erfHerder74Man 5 weeks ago

Greenock

I was starting to have a fwb but he’s back to working full time so have to start looking again

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

No bad

By *ilthycouple24Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Seems like when our fab life is going good our personal family give us shit for being open , but when it's all men our family are OK with us so it's about having a. Nice balance for us

Glasgow

How is fab treating you?, whether you've joined a few weeks ago or been here for years. In general how's it been for you with the highs and lows? "

will say ots a bit like some highest highs yiu get but will be mixed with some childhood school play ground bs , like everything in life need walk thorough some shit to know if your made of stronger material, but sassy is right this place is what yiu make of it don't let it change yiu or make yiu think something it's only a small part of the scene

By *he Kilted WandererMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Meh is what it is. Mostly keep it for the forums and hot videos section.

It’s much more useful on a couples profile than a single dudes one, but you need a another for that haha

I’ve found it a better experience since updating my bio and adding some face pics.

I find feeld is easier to actually interact with folk than here.

By *uctifanoWoman 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Fab life is good. It's what you make of it😁"

This

By *ugh_jardonMan 5 weeks ago

Larkhall

Being on fab is fun most of the time, frustrating some of the time and down right horny all of the time, nice to break your day up

By *exxerMan 5 weeks ago

Livingston

Almost a complete waste of time.

By *lipandslide069Couple 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It's like pulling teeth

By *melia DominaTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Canny complain. As long as I dinneay piss of the FAB polis, I'm dandy.

By *helamontsCouple 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

More up's and down's, than in and oot's ...

Glasgow

"Meh is what it is. Mostly keep it for the forums and hot videos section.

It’s much more useful on a couples profile than a single dudes one, but you need a another for that haha

I’ve found it a better experience since updating my bio and adding some face pics.

"

you get responses on ther lucky you qe don't so really must be horses for courses

By *tew008Man 5 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Meh is what it is. Mostly keep it for the forums and hot videos section.

"

Same fab is just wee nose on the forums and some nice videos. Nowt else.

By *omble 69Man 5 weeks ago

Symington

It's not good usually just browse here now.

I'm upfront about being married and happy to explain why on here but the judgment I get from many is ridiculous.

We all have our reasons it is a swinging site with most of us looking for NSA fun to escape the daily grind and unfilled sexual lives.

I do laugh when being judged and call a disgusting cheating scum bag by someone who doesn't know the reasons for me turning to fab for my sexual fulfillment and you look at their pictures and they have a butter nut squash rammed up them !!!!!!!

By *lbie6Man 5 weeks ago

glasgow

Not doing very well on this

By *amilton cuck coupleCouple 5 weeks ago

Hamilton

Never thought it would be this hard to find like minded kinky people who want to play and push each others boundaries, we must be doing something wrong

Glasgow

"Never thought it would be this hard to find like minded kinky people who want to play and push each others boundaries, we must be doing something wrong "

Wouldn't say something wrong would just say Rome isn't built in a day

By *usty_Nail80Man 5 weeks ago

Motherwell

"It's shit"

I second this. Full of time wasters and lonely people just wanting to chat.

I've only started in the forums so I've not wasted another subscription.

Motherwell

I think it's different for women than men. Can't Imagine many men get 100+ messages a day. And if your invited or I solved in the socials 👏 then it could be different. But for the most. It's shit.

By *eardyBikerMan 5 weeks ago

nr stonehaven

I've had maybe an hour or so ish...but 4 , that's pretty wild

By *rNiceGuy1Man 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Shit tbh either time wasters or attention seekers!!!

Glasgow

"It's shit

I've only started in the forums so I've not wasted another subscription. "

Go to socials etc or clubs and then bring that fab life to clubs and yiur club life to fab its social media not magic

By * and BCouple 5 weeks ago

Durham

To many let downs. You have to be very thick skinned to be on this site. Can give peoples mental health a kicking with all the fab crazies on here giving abuse to folk. It serves it's purpose for us, keeping in touch with people we meet in clubs. On another positive, however very rare, respectfull people sometimes raise their heads even though we are all on the back foot

Fife

"It's shit

I've only started in the forums so I've not wasted another subscription. "

Agreed.. a lot of keyboard dreamers

Motherwell

"To many let downs. You have to be very thick skinned to be on this site. Can give peoples mental health a kicking with all the fab crazies on here giving abuse to folk. It serves it's purpose for us, keeping in touch with people we meet in clubs. On another positive, however very rare, respectfull people sometimes raise their heads even though we are all on the back foot "

100% can give you a complex. I imagine it's worse for women, as men are more likely to throw the toys out the pram when they get rejected. I find it tiring as most women are up with the abuse and are less likely to chat to someone new because of this.

Motherwell

"It's shit

Go to socials etc or clubs and then bring that fab life to clubs and yiur club life to fab its social media not magic"

Yeah I get that, but not sure how to get an invite to them? I don't imagine you can just turn up? Or it would more than likely be just guys?. Not sure though. Always wanted to go to CJs or after dark but would need a partner in crime as single guys are limited??

By *vbride1963TV/TS 5 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

"It's shit

Go to socials etc or clubs and then bring that fab life to clubs and yiur club life to fab its social media not magic

Yeah I get that, but not sure how to get an invite to them? I don't imagine you can just turn up? Or it would more than likely be just guys?. Not sure though. Always wanted to go to CJs or after dark but would need a partner in crime as single guys are limited?? "

It needs planning preparation if you’re not going to commit and just wait for something to happen its most probably not going to go your way .

By *r_hamishMan 5 weeks ago

Rutherglen

CJs and AD, you just need to plan ahead to book your space. Nice if you have a friend to go with, but not essential.

I've had some great times at CJs.

Glasgow

"CJs and AD, you just need to plan ahead to book your space. Nice if you have a friend to go with, but not essential.

I've had some great times at CJs."

Agree with your comments about going to clubs, they are worthwhile for many socially and fun but for me its different. You can easily have an amazing time without going to those clubs. I don't intend to go to a club again, well I don't intend to again.

I have had an amazing time at socials, house parties, meeting 1 on 1 socially and even fun. I'm mature, fit, OK looking and outside 90% of profiles age range but I'm confident in myself, always treat with respect, even at that, my levels of fun are varied and I'm actually interested in my company, what they enjoy, what they like etc...

If I'm not for anyone in particular I'm totally fine with it. I do love a right good giggle and laugh and always go with the flow and see how we all get on. I've had that attitude and always will even if I never meet anyone ever again on fab.

Motherwell

"CJs and AD, you just need to plan ahead to book your space. Nice if you have a friend to go with, but not essential.

I've had some great times at CJs."

Can you book as a single guy? Cam I ask how you booked?

Rutherglen

Absolutely. I've had plenty of good times outside clubs (more than inside them). Half of it is timing, the other half is being their type. Be nice and you never know.

Rutherglen

Check their profile and message them.

Motherwell

"Absolutely. I've had plenty of good times outside clubs (more than inside them). Half of it is timing, the other half is being their type. Be nice and you never know."

Cheers mate, I'll message their profile on here and see what they say.😬

By *vbride1963TV/TS 5 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

Can you book as a single guy? Cam I ask how you booked?"

See their website via the clubs review page . After 8 I’m sure you’ll get via google .

Motherwell

Can you book as a single guy? Cam I ask how you booked?

See their website via the clubs review page . After 8 I’m sure you’ll get via google . "

Thank you very, I'll have a look.

Glasgow

Can you book as a single guy? Cam I ask how you booked?"

The CJs website is very informative and they have a profile on fab and are very welcoming to newbies

By *ay2571Man 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I would say at the moment I am enjoying it. Not always the case but recently I’ve been having fun.

I mostly meet guys but would love to meet more ladies.

By *cottish CherryWoman 5 weeks ago

ayrshire

Well iv had a few messages of audacity from men that im not into extreme degrading sex, like why am i even on fab if im not here for the pleasure of men i should be waiting open mouthed and open legged

By *ettercallsaul118Man 5 weeks ago

Funtown

It has it's Highs And Lows more Highs than there are lows though .

Glasgow

"It's shit

Yeah I get that, but not sure how to get an invite to them? I don't imagine you can just turn up? Or it would more than likely be just guys?. Not sure though. Always wanted to go to CJs or after dark but would need a partner in crime as single guys are limited?? "

Only thing I can say is do you wanna take a leap of faith or be an old man filled with regrets (Jonathan and Christopher nolan)

The clubs and socials are open to all just go on the social meets and ask the event organiser on how to get a ticket or such as for cjs just call them up after 2pm or email them via the contact info given on the website also remember no pressure everyone was in your shoes at one time or another no pressure Rome isn't built in a day and most of when yiu go to clubs the staff or owner will give yii guided tour and if yiu ever have any questions just ask the staff they are more than helpful to us I'm sure they would be for you too

By *agnar73Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

School holidays so a very quiet last six weeks for me.

Hopefully can pick things up again soon

By *ud47Man 5 weeks ago

ABERDEEN

Had a few meets years ago, seemed better then. Send polite messages and most are ignored.

By *cotsfun23Man 5 weeks ago

Doncaster

Ive had some amazing meets from fab had some great times in clubs and out up with a lot of bullshit in messages but over all id say its all good. Some times its great sometimes its shit

By *hyme2020Woman 5 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

I have had a mixture of experiences on fab. I have met some lovely guys and some not so lovely guys. Made some really nice friends. Haven’t ventured to clubs or socials yet, but that will come eventually I’m sure

By *assy LassieWoman 5 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"I think it's different for women than men. Can't Imagine many men get 100+ messages a day. And if your invited or I solved in the socials 👏 then it could be different. But for the most. It's shit. "

Attend a couple of socials then. See if it makes a difference

By *aylorMan 5 weeks ago

Fife

I've been on and off over the years but now I'm here to stay.

I've enjoyed my times here, I've met quite a few woman and stayed in touch with some of them.

I've never been to a club or an organized social but that will come.

By *andy-FellaMan 5 weeks ago

Harthill

[Removed by poster at 14/08/24 14:19:41]

By *andy-FellaMan 5 weeks ago

Harthill

I think I have sent out about 20 or 30 messages in last couple of months. Most of these have been read. Number of replies received: zero.

That sums up FAB for me as a solo guy.

We have a couples profile which gets more messages and receives replies to those we send out, but yeah, as a solo guy, FAB is a frustrating business!

By *arklife135Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think I have sent out about 20 or 30 messages in last couple of months. Most of these have been read. Number of replies received: zero.

That sums up FAB for me as a solo guy.

We have a couples profile which gets more messages and receives replies to those we send out, but yeah, as a solo guy, FAB is a frustrating business!"

It's a bit of a strange one for me. Most ladies I connect with want someone meet verified....but I can't get anyone to verify me.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

It’s. what you make of it, sometimes you have to put a lot of effort in for little return .

Having said that , when it does work out boy does it work out

Don’t take it or anyone too seriously , it’s meant to be a bit of fun 👍

By *9GUYMan 5 weeks ago

Inverness

Rubbish way better luck on Badoo

By *hedevilwearspradaWoman 5 weeks ago

Somewhere nearby

I’m not massively active on Fab just now, but have been a member for many years.

Its had its downs, but the ups far exceed them.

I’ve been lucky enough to have met people who have crossed over into real life, and have become hugely important people in my life. A couple of them particularly I’d be lost without. We speak multiple times a day, the voice messages are more like podcasts, and I trust their judgement on pretty much everything. One lives at the other side of the country so we don’t get to meet much but we still manage

The other lives very locally so we see each other a lot.

I joined Fab for sex, and I’ve had lots of extremely good (and some not so good!) sex with some awesome men, women and couples, but I never expected to make best pals!

By *ibennyMan 5 weeks ago

rutherglen

Definitely could be better .

By *agatoXXXMan 5 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

Life in General is treating me shitily, currently waiting for admission to a ward for overnight monitoring of Arrhythmia. My battery is on 30%, and Idon't have a charger. And I have to take what's on offer for dinner, as I missed the menu rounds. FML.

By *allerthanaverage79Man 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Getting worse every day unfortunately - seems to be a lot of folk who love nothing but fantasy chat on here sadly! Had some amazing tunes previously, but seems the well has run dry!

Fife

[Removed by poster at 17/08/24 09:58:02]

By *erfHerder74Man 5 weeks ago

Greenock

Been blocked few times this week.

Once because I had an online meeting and was busy from a man who messages one a week.

Because I asked for a face photo ( after chatting for months)

Because I don’t like men in women lingerie

» Add a new message to this topic