FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Preferred Social

Preferred Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

So your chatted to the person or couple for a week. Exchanged pictures chatted on phone. You feel really comfortable, so where would you have a social?

Obviously the social can just be a social or even lead that night to some fun.

So where would you prefer;

At theirs, at yours or a public place etc..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Coffee somewhere neutral. Means you can bail out after a short time if you aren’t interested.

By *hyme2020Woman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

I would prefer to meet for a coffee or drink(s). I had a social earlier this year that was meant to be a drink which turned into lunch and a whole afternoon of drinks and it was just great.

By *rioxxxMan 6 weeks ago

edinburgh

Best avoid drink of alcohol at a social, it clouds your judgement, public place always the busier the better ,if it goes pear shaped say your leaving don’t just walk out, be polite if it’s not happening and tell the lady

By *melia DominaTV/TS 6 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

As I am mainly based around BDSM activities, a pre social meet is imperative to establish boundaries and limitations.

I tend to meet in clubs only for this reason. At a push, I might arrange to meet at a bdsm munch social gathering.

I also meet in clubs as a matter of course for safety.

By *reedyKWoman 6 weeks ago

Fife

Coffee somewhere. Then either person feels they can leave easily if not comfortable.

By *quaRegiaMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Usually just a coffee to see if there's a vibe

By *luebell888Woman 6 weeks ago

Glasgowish

A quiet corner in a bar with the opportunity to chat and flirt.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 6 weeks ago

Coventry

This time of year a nice beer garden where you can sit out of earshot of other people.

By *orl1971Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

We tend to meet in a bar for a drink. Would never meet at ours or their place as there would be a bit of pressure to move to play.

By *inkyropecoupleCouple 6 weeks ago

carluke

Public place for a coffee and a chat

By *I TwoCouple 6 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

"We tend to meet in a bar for a drink. Would never meet at ours or their place as there would be a bit of pressure to move to play. "

We could give that a go

By *orl1971Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"We tend to meet in a bar for a drink. Would never meet at ours or their place as there would be a bit of pressure to move to play.

We could give that a go "

We’re always open to socials. They’re usually always fun and we’ve heard some great stories

By *FC 1869Man 6 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

"Public place for a coffee and a chat"

Exactly this.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 6 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

A coffee or a drink is fine for me preferably a coffee as I don't really drink much these days

By *uttercupWoman 6 weeks ago

Borders

Nice little bar, couple of cocktails, friendly chat & a cheeky flirt. If I'm on a social with you it's with a view to us getting down to business. Its gotta be fun

Glasgow

I had a social just the other day and it was superb. In a wee coffee shop and we just chatted and flirted and had such a laugh. She got to know me more and I got to know her. Both ended up wanting each other more and we both said next time we intend to have a fun meet.

If it was a social at her or mines would it have ended up having fun?, probably yes but I was happy as she was great company in the social and sexy as feck.

I’ve had socials at mines and at others and seriously enjoyed them, I never put myself under pressure or put pressure on us to play. The social is just that, to get on, get to know, have a chat and laugh and connect, what happens naturally is fine.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 6 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I had a social just the other day and it was superb. In a wee coffee shop and we just chatted and flirted and had such a laugh. She got to know me more and I got to know her. Both ended up wanting each other more and we both said next time we intend to have a fun meet.

If it was a social at her or mines would it have ended up having fun?, probably yes but I was happy as she was great company in the social and sexy as feck.

I’ve had socials at mines and at others and seriously enjoyed them, I never put myself under pressure or put pressure on us to play. The social is just that, to get on, get to know, have a chat and laugh and connect, what happens naturally is fine. "

it's great when a social meet goes well and your sat their knowing you both want to take things further.

A wee flirt is so good too

By *amoruUsagiCouple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

The one social we ended up having via here we went to 'bloc' in town. Had dinner and chatted. Enjoyed ourselves. X

Glasgow

"The one social we ended up having via here we went to 'bloc' in town. Had dinner and chatted. Enjoyed ourselves. X "

Yeah the social can be fun but we all want to get on with whom we are meeting so even picking the right place needs bit of thought. too noisy or busy can be the wrong choice

By *ilthycouple24Couple 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Our preferd soical is dinner at a restaurant

By *adbury girlWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Simply a coffee meet usually an hour just enough time to know whether you would like to see them again or not especially if you have got on well in chat beforehand.

Wouldn’t meet at someone’s house to save any awkwardness

By *adcowWoman 6 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

A coffee or lunch or even meet at a club(that way all bases covered if there is a spark) but state play is not guaranteed. Had that before, met someone for a coffee and all he kept saying "when are we leaving to play? Your place or outside"

Glasgow

"A coffee or lunch or even meet at a club(that way all bases covered if there is a spark) but state play is not guaranteed. Had that before, met someone for a coffee and all he kept saying "when are we leaving to play? Your place or outside" "

That doesn't sound like a social meet, thats sounds like someone who is only interested in himself and only wanting to use you and beat it. Least you found out anyways

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Social you say?

Pub?

Pub.

Pub!

"Nice little bar, couple of cocktails, friendly chat & a cheeky flirt. If I'm on a social with you it's with a view to us getting down to business. Its gotta be fun "

Jokes aside, this is the answer. Buttercup’s right.

"it's great when a social meet goes well and your sat their knowing you both want to take things further. A wee flirt is so good too "

And Nawty’s right too.

I just agree with everyone today.

By *uttercupWoman 6 weeks ago

Borders

"Social you say?

Pub?

Pub.

Pub!

Nice little bar, couple of cocktails, friendly chat & a cheeky flirt. If I'm on a social with you it's with a view to us getting down to business. Its gotta be fun

it's great when a social meet goes well and your sat their knowing you both want to take things further. A wee flirt is so good too

And Nawty’s right too.

"

Of course we are right, well let's face it we're never wrong

Glasgow

"Social you say?

Pub?

Pub.

Pub!

it's great when a social meet goes well and your sat their knowing you both want to take things further. A wee flirt is so good too

And Nawty’s right too.

Of course we are right, well let's face it we're never wrong "

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

" Of course we are right, well let's face it we're never wrong "

Well I didn’t want to say …

(Who’s we? All Buttercups? All gorgeous women? All Fab people?)

By *lderChick65Woman 6 weeks ago

my town

Wee coffee shop or quiet wee bar always nice to intitually meet

Glasgow

"I had a social just the other day and it was superb. In a wee coffee shop and we just chatted and flirted and had such a laugh. She got to know me more and I got to know her. Both ended up wanting each other more and we both said next time we intend to have a fun meet.

I’ve had socials at mines and at others and seriously enjoyed them, I never put myself under pressure or put pressure on us to play. The social is just that, to get on, get to know, have a chat and laugh and connect, what happens naturally is fine. "

Have to admit, the social that I talked about above was superb, great conversation, tease, giggles, finding out about each other and it lasted over 3 and a half hours and genuinely felt we had only been chatting 20 odd mins and being in a public place was totally fine.

I genuinely don't mind meeting at mines or theirs or a public place as I usually get the feel for the person(s) I'm chatting with and if I wasn't comfortable I wouldn't meet

By *uctifanoWoman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

Agree with the ladies, either a coffee or nice bar. Relaxing and easy to stay or go depending how things go

Glasgow

"Agree with the ladies, either a coffee or nice bar. Relaxing and easy to stay or go depending how things go "

Quite fancy a social in a tree hut

By *assy LassieWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Our preferd soical is dinner at a restaurant "

I would never do dinner for a social. Would feel trapped for too long if I wasn't into them🫣

Coffee works for me. If it's going well we can have another.😜

Glasgow

"Our preferd soical is dinner at a restaurant

I would never do dinner for a social. Would feel trapped for too long if I wasn't into them🫣

Coffee works for me. If it's going well we can have another.😜 "

Thought it was tea?

Yeah dinner, deffo no way.

I don't want my company watch me take my fish tea and stick it on two slices of tiger bread and eat it

Lanarkshire

Thought it was tea?

I don't want my company watch me take my fish tea and stick it on two slices of tiger bread and eat it

"

It is tea. Just milk cause I'm sweet enough🤣

Glasgow

Tbh it’s the same as a coffee place. If you’re no feeling it then pay for your meal and can leave at any time. Tbh people are saying at least an hour for coffee, that’s the same time as dinner depending on where you are going. - female

The reason we choose a restaurant so we have that length of time with people because we don’t think you’d get to know someone in 30 mins. Feel like you need longer to build a bond/get to know the person.

Glasgow

Thought it was tea?

"

why not that's exactly what I need my company to see

Lanarkshire

"Tbh it’s the same as a coffee place. If you’re no feeling it then pay for your meal and can leave at any time. Tbh people are saying at least an hour for coffee, that’s the same time as dinner depending on where you are going. - female

The reason we choose a restaurant so we have that length of time with people because we don’t think you’d get to know someone in 30 mins. Feel like you need longer to build a bond/get to know the person. "

That's true. It's just more awkward for me personally. Cause no way I'm paying for my food n no eating it🤣 so I'm stuck there til the 3 courses are done🫣😜

By *usty_Nail80Man 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

Only ever had one social that I can mind of and it was in Glasgow for a drink, didn't go the way I'd hoped and I was still able to go for a pint. Winner winner

Lanarkshire

"Only ever had one social that I can mind of and it was in Glasgow for a drink, didn't go the way I'd hoped and I was still able to go for a pint. Winner winner"

Always good to have a plan B

Glasgow

"Tbh it’s the same as a coffee place. If you’re no feeling it then pay for your meal and can leave at any time. Tbh people are saying at least an hour for coffee, that’s the same time as dinner depending on where you are going. - female

The reason we choose a restaurant so we have that length of time with people because we don’t think you’d get to know someone in 30 mins. Feel like you need longer to build a bond/get to know the person.

That's true. It's just more awkward for me personally. Cause no way I'm paying for my food n no eating it🤣 so I'm stuck there til the 3 courses are done🫣😜"

Tbh that's the point to see manurisms and see if those things don't put people off as someone can always just fake woo you but when ribs and such as at a table yiu see how humans truly are also how one treats staff is important to us. Tips are mandatory

By *usty_Nail80Man 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

"Only ever had one social that I can mind of and it was in Glasgow for a drink, didn't go the way I'd hoped and I was still able to go for a pint. Winner winner

Always good to have a plan B "

Definitely, was last summer, beer gardens just off buchannon street, on the one sunny day we hot as well. 🙌

By *uctifanoWoman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Agree with the ladies, either a coffee or nice bar. Relaxing and easy to stay or go depending how things go

Quite fancy a social in a tree hut "

oooft

By *aylorMan 6 weeks ago

Fife

I prefer to meet for a cuppy and a wee dawnder if the weather permits.

One time I met, we walked over the railway bridge and sat on Moncrieff Island on a gorgeous day and chatted as the River Tay flowed by

By *trawberry lacesWoman 6 weeks ago

angus

"Coffee somewhere. Then either person feels they can leave easily if not comfortable. "

100% this

By *ennyjMan 6 weeks ago

falkirk

Coffee or tea ( and a cake or biccy)at a mutual easy reachable agreed safe location .

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

Don't do individual socials anymore. We only meet in clubs and do the whole meet and greet there, and if it's all good then we're good to go.

By *uietbloke67Man 6 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

The Algarve at their expense.

Lanarkshire

"The Algarve at their expense."

You said you were paying. Fuckin liar!🤣

By *ightaswelltryMan 6 weeks ago

Coatbridge

Whatever would work for other people.

I’m not fussed.

Shy weans don’t get any sweeties.

By *nverMan 5 weeks ago

....down the Rabbit Hole with a shotgun

I prefer hotel bars myself.

They tend to be simultaneously public and private, if that makes sense. Good for a coffee or a drink and something to eat. Not to mention the fact that if everything thing clicks in to place, well.... you're in a hotel!!

By *enelope2UWoman 5 weeks ago

Fife

Depends on them..

I personally hate coffee socials pretty boring!!.. I prefer something active billiards miniature golf then chill get lunch.. let's a bit of flirting and interactive. For me if there's no chemistry there will be no orgasm.

» Add a new message to this topic