FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > They ride you but don’t verify you

They ride you but don’t verify you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lut for cum OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

Scotland

Hi everyone,

We attended GGGB a few weeks ago. Mrs kindly sucked off over 15 of them. Fucked over 10 of them and asked how many are on here. A good amount! Asked they verify us and they all said yes. Question to them is why haven’t you?

Is this a thing at clubs that the guys are all talk then don’t bother to verify after a fuck?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittyScritchesWoman 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Weird flex.

It's possible they just forgot tje profile name, or forgot, or had other priorities, or couldn't think of what to say, or just didn't feel like it in the end.

Does it matter if everyone had a good time?

Scotland

Absolutely matters. They say anything to get a ride is what it seems.

Considering every guy was in about her and we told them the profile name it’s hard to imagine they forgot.

Nice to counter verify. Keep in touch. etc.

By *panksspankedMan 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

It seems incredibly rude not to. Especially if they were asked

By *yzykMan 8 weeks ago

Stirlingshire

Seems to me like the least they could do, nice to be nice etc

By *assy LassieWoman 8 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Absolutely matters. They say anything to get a ride is what it seems.

Considering every guy was in about her and we told them the profile name it’s hard to imagine they forgot.

Nice to counter verify. Keep in touch. etc."

Guys tell you anything to get their hole! (Not all guys)

By *erfHerder74Man 8 weeks ago

Greenock

"

Guys tell you anything to get their hole! (Not all guys) "

Correct

Scotland

Especially on here.

By *pank-me-harderWoman 8 weeks ago

close to leven

If you told them your profile name did you at least get there's also?

People get busy, drop them a message, as it works both ways.

By *ennyjMan 8 weeks ago

falkirk

Lot of people at these events will verify lots won't, that's life unfortunately,could be there on holidays etc and not been online, I wouldn't worry about it , just enjoy the events and accept the verifications that do come eventually

By *lba The ScotMan 8 weeks ago

Midlothian

Maybe it's time we all carried business cards.

By *issBlackedCouple 8 weeks ago

I Travel

"If you told them your profile name did you at least get there's also?

People get busy, drop them a message, as it works both ways.

"

This.

Get their name, send a "hey, I enjoyed..." Message. Drop them a verification and and maybe they'll follow suit.

By *tew008Man 8 weeks ago

edinburgh

Maybe not able to as well. I can’t verify anyone.

Lanarkshire

Probably weren't even listening when username given.

By *luebell888Woman 8 weeks ago

Glasgowish

Your profile says you are ace at arranging gangbangs and group fun so organise a few and get the guys to verify as soon as they walk through the door. No veri, no fuck. Should work.

Scotland

Not as busy as us in the day.

Scotland

Then it’s us chasing them after she was handed on a plate to them to fuck. Least they can do is follow up with the promised verification.

Scotland

Arranging them. At least expect something back from the guys…

By *lasgowHorseyMan 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Oi you ffs, Thats not true, the only thing I've ever said was, watch me destroy this bowling ball's holes with my fingers dominating the inside

By *r-King SizeMan 8 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Personally I like to verify everyone I sleep with on here and sometime's I don't get one back bit it seems to me that putting up this forum you are hoping they see it and get verifying, like someone else said it's a two way street could verify them

Scotland

Forum is a Forum no? For posting what you think.

I didn’t see the guys bringing the gfs for everyone to plough. And again they chased us. So not sure why we should then remember them all and make sure we verify them. And when they said they would then don’t verify we can’t say so on a Forum?

At least some manners and verify as they said they would is the point.

By *eckme70Man 8 weeks ago

Strabane

"Your profile says you are ace at arranging gangbangs and group fun so organise a few and get the guys to verify as soon as they walk through the door. No veri, no fuck. Should work."
SIMPLES

By *amierebelMan 8 weeks ago

nae danger.

Probs dinnae wanna

By *eartShapedBoxxxWoman 8 weeks ago

You've blocked single men so if they have verified you, you won't receive it unless they are on your friends list.

I believe age preferences also block veris from going through it outwith the profile's range.

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

An offline connection is never a guarantee of a verification.

Also, I'm wary of too many verifications. A lot of self-serving back-scratching goes on, particularly after events, which dilutes the quality of the user reviews.

By *astendguy1981Man 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've had a few great meets only been verified once nice to be nice if they say theyll do it doesnt take long

By *ambert y NickyCouple 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

" A Forum is a Forum no? For posting what you think.

I didn’t see the guys bringing the GFS for everyone to plough. And again they chased us. So not sure why we should then remember them all and make sure we verify them. And when they said they would then don’t verify we can’t say so on a Forum?

At least some manners and verification as they said they would is the point."

It was your choice to bring your partner, And both your choices to let all the men plough her . If you can't have simple manners to remember the ple off the man why should they remember you. They probably emped their balls walked off and never gave it a second thought. As for chasing you in club 99.9 per cent of men would fuck any woman in any hole. As long had a pulse. The other one percent wouldn't care about a pulse

By *unhornycoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

Is your Mrs still pregnant as you told us that 4 weeks ago why on earth would you let her be gang banged

By *astendguy1981Man 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Is your Mrs still pregnant as you told us that 4 weeks ago why on earth would you let her be gang banged "

Shots fired hahaha

By *reedyKWoman 8 weeks ago

Fife

[Removed by poster at 23/07/24 21:00:40]

By *reedyKWoman 8 weeks ago

Fife

" A Forum is a Forum no? For posting what you think.

I didn’t see the guys bringing the GFS for everyone to plough. And again they chased us. So not sure why we should then remember them all and make sure we verify them. And when they said they would then don’t verify we can’t say so on a Forum?

At least some manners and verification as they said they would is the point.

It was your choice to bring your partner, And both your choices to let all the men plough her . If you can't have simple manners to remember the ple off the man why should they remember you. They probably emped their balls walked off and never gave it a second thought. As for chasing you in club 99.9 per cent of men would fuck any woman in any hole. As long had a pulse. The other one percent wouldn't care about a pulse "

Agree with the above.

Your also not entitled to a verification. It can be tricky at that type of event to remember everyone's profile names. You make it sound like you only fucked them for the verification. Just enjoy the fun at the event. You can also verify them yourselves and allows them to return the verification.

By *abtastic Mr FoxMan 8 weeks ago

A den in the Glen

"Your profile says you are ace at arranging gangbangs and group fun so organise a few and get the guys to verify as soon as they walk through the door. No veri, no fuck. Should work."

Oooh I dunno. Verifying before the deed is done seems weird.

Maybe on the way out, otherwise you get put on the Rack?

By *Carver-Man 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

"You've blocked single men so if they have verified you, you won't receive it unless they are on your friends list.

I believe age preferences also block veris from going through it outwith the profile's range. "

Bumping this response because it's probably the real cause of your woes. Sorry to hear it caused you upset in any case

By *azzle99Woman 8 weeks ago

Newcastle

A club meet is a club meet, a fab meet is a fab meet - cross over’s at times.

Unless you pre-arranged on here to meet all the guys in the club then don’t expect anything fab in return. A lot of people also like the anonymity attending a club, especially GGGB can bring. They maybe don’t want it known to all where they’ve been.

Lanarkshire

Guys tell you anything to get their hole! (Not all guys)

Oi you ffs, Thats not true, the only thing I've ever said was, watch me destroy this bowling ball's holes with my fingers dominating the inside "

I clarified not all guys. Since I know your penchant for balls with holes

By *wingkingMan 8 weeks ago

Montrose & Glasgow

"You've blocked single men so if they have verified you, you won't receive it unless they are on your friends list.

I believe age preferences also block veris from going through it outwith the profile's range. "

I left a verification for ‘_lut for cum’ shortly after the event, but may not have been received, as verifications on their profile not displayed. If you send me a friend request, I could try and re-send a verification? I promise I’m NOT going to send you multiple ‘how are you’, ‘wanna f*ck’ or similar messages!

By *otbeefandonionsCouple 8 weeks ago

Bathgate

We've met a few lately that we've verified and haven't verified us back. At first I thought, maybe it's us, that we're not for them or something, but one of them wants to meet us again.

Then we've thought to ourselves, hold on, we've got a good deal of veris, way more than enough to prove that we're genuine, so it's really not worth worrying about to us.

Scotland

Single guys blocked 10 days after the Gangbang.

Funny how people come on a thread, moan at you on here then block you… No right to reply seems to be a Fab thing.

By *hugs55Man 8 weeks ago

Fife

I am not saying you are meaning this OP. But your forum query is suggesting, you only sucked and fucked all those guys for verifications? “I will only fuck you if you leave a comment” type thing….

Either way, the main this is, as long as you had fun at the club, doesn’t matter what goes on here.

By *utdooryoneMan 8 weeks ago

Over there

"Maybe it's time we all carried business cards."

Marker pen and write your user name on thier arse or an appendage so they remember?

By *tew1985Man 8 weeks ago

Near You

"Hi everyone,

We attended GGGB a few weeks ago. Mrs kindly sucked off over 15 of them. Fucked over 10 of them and asked how many are on here. A good amount! Asked they verify us and they all said yes. Question to them is why haven’t you?

Is this a thing at clubs that the guys are all talk then don’t bother to verify after a fuck?"

Maybe they can't verify you because you have blocked single males?

By *tew1985Man 8 weeks ago

Near You

Also I find leaving verification awkward as hell. I hate feeling like I'm leaving a sex review and if you don't mention how good the sex was the profile you are verifying might get offended.

By *luebell888Woman 8 weeks ago

Glasgowish

I went to a GG night and got well fucked by many and only got one veri which did not bother me in the slightest. I didn't ask for names and neither did they which suited me perfectly. Don't really see what the big deal is really about being verified by everyone who fucks you.

By *entralguylookingMan 8 weeks ago

Falkirk

Would love to Bluebell

By *azzle99Woman 8 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I went to a GG night and got well fucked by many and only got one veri which did not bother me in the slightest. I didn't ask for names and neither did they which suited me perfectly. Don't really see what the big deal is really about being verified by everyone who fucks you."

Snap! But my ‘one veri’ was a hand written note left on windscreen of car. They saw me go in, I saw them, they said their thank you, old skool manners in a way - but… they aren’t on here!

By *ot the Same99Man 5 weeks ago

Fife

"Hi everyone,

Is this a thing at clubs that the guys are all talk then don’t bother to verify after a fuck?"

They don't owe you a verification. Some profiles don't want to be verified or to verify because others use it to reach out to profiles they know meet. Even using the information in a verification as an opening message. It's all a bit tragic.

The other option is because they don't want anyone to know they met you for a number of reasons.

Fab is getting a bit like social media. If there isn't a mention of it on your profile, it didn't happen.

By *ilthycouple24Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi everyone,

Is this a thing at clubs that the guys are all talk then don’t bother to verify after a fuck?

They don't owe you a verification. Some profiles don't want to be verified or to verify because others use it to reach out to profiles they know meet. Even using the information in a verification as an opening message. It's all a bit tragic.

The other option is because they don't want anyone to know they met you for a number of reasons.

Fab is getting a bit like social media. If there isn't a mention of it on your profile, it didn't happen. "

still a bit shady thos

By *ilthycouple24Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hi everyone,

Hope you got them ? We get meets like this to people who speak or play with is only for them to no verify us it's OK we treat like prison rules head up chest out and if they try speak to u again in person then pull them up about it

Fife

"Then it’s us chasing them after she was handed on a plate to them to fuck. Least they can do is follow up with the promised verification."

Why is it so important to get verifications from everyone? It's up to them if they want to leave one like it's up to you if you want to fuck them.

It's all sounding a bit desperate with low self esteem

By *cottishMrsWoman 5 weeks ago

Wishaw

Bear in mind, if they haven't been verified, they won't be able to leave a verification so it could just be as simple as that. I wouldn't read too much into it. Some people don't like to advertise where they've been, or what they've been up to. I'm sure it isn't a reflection on you guys x

By *astendguy1981Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ive found getting a cpl off meets and verifacations can helo you out on fab. If the cpl go too socials ive been told its a lot eaier too get meets so cant see a problem need to get to next social myself

By *oberto7Man 5 weeks ago

Greenock

Quiet night then! Only 15 lol

By *odgers and PartingCouple 5 weeks ago

edinburgh

"Hi everyone,

Did you verify them?

By *ayAndKayUKCouple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've had a good few meets on this site when I had my own single account. I never verified anyone, nor did I ask for or accept verifications. Verifications mean fuck all - and to be totally honest, not every verification is legitimate.

Fife

"Hi everyone,

Did you verify them? "

Very good question.

Glasgow

"Then it’s us chasing them after she was handed on a plate to them to fuck. Least they can do is follow up with the promised verification."

Why are verifications that important to you?

By *lut for cum OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Scotland

"Then it’s us chasing them after she was handed on a plate to them to fuck. Least they can do is follow up with the promised verification.

Why are verifications that important to you?"

Why is asking if verifications are important to us important to you?

By *un4frolicsMan 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

You have more veris than ive had fab fucks in 10yr of being on here and none even displayed

A lot of guys arent eveb considered on here if theu have had as many meets so maybe they just dont wish thr veri for themselves.

I think your taking it to heart to much and not just enjoying the moment.

Just my tuppons worth, and hope no offence caused.

By *lut for cum OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Scotland

"You have more veris than ive had fab fucks in 10yr of being on here and none even displayed

A lot of guys arent eveb considered on here if theu have had as many meets so maybe they just dont wish thr veri for themselves.

Just my tuppons worth, and hope no offence caused."

When someone says they will do something you expect them to follow through. No? When they don’t and it was a ruse to get a ride that’s pretty sad. right?

As for displaying/leaving verifications and what they are, it’s not about the number, type of meet or quantity. It’s about being respectful and doing what you said you would do

Glasgow

Well you've made a big deal about them not verifying you. I'm just asking, why is being verified this important?

Ayrshire

"You have more veris than ive had fab fucks in 10yr of being on here and none even displayed

When someone says they will do something you expect them to follow through. No? When they don’t and it was a ruse to get a ride that’s pretty sad. right?

As for displaying/leaving verifications and what they are, it’s not about the number, type of meet or quantity. It’s about being respectful and doing what you said you would do "

Unfortunately manners and respect is seldom found, especially for a guy i find on here.

We are used at most others disposal imop.

But as i say, just enjoy it. You clearly have no issues meeting and get plenty attention.

Ill happily switch roles lol.

Ayrshire

But if u wanta veri, lets get together

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

You seriously expect anything less

By *implyJayGeeMan 5 weeks ago

Garthamlock

At least you’re in the position to get a ride lol.

By *atandasmileMan 5 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I get the "promise is a promise" angle. I can also see that it might part of the kink to know that she has lots of verifications - she earned them in a way and there's a sexiness to that if that's your thing. They can also be a good way to relive pleasures past. So I'm not going to question the motivation - I can see several possible ones.

To answer the original question: why did they promise to verify and not keep that promise? I can think of a few potential reasons and probably a whole bunch of different reasons were at play, depending on the person.

I've been to CJs greedy girls many times and loved it. I can say though that it can be an intense experience and it can genuinely be difficult to remember profile names by the time you get back to somewhere you can post. That said, it's only polite to make the effort if requested and surely only some would forget completely. There are a few times where I've had to put in a good effort to find the correct profile using half rememberd names and spellings. One time where I couldn't and I still regret that.

I'm sure some will just be like "fuck it" as soon as they're done, just as other posters have suggested.

I'll stop here before this gets even longer. But I will wish you luck for next time and hope you get a bunch of verifications from it.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

"Hi everyone,

Why the big deal! If you enjoyed it

By *allerthanaverage79Man 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Did you ask them before or after they had came?!

By *5onlyMan 5 weeks ago

GLASGOW

Sign me up 🥰

By *lasgowHorseyMan 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

They have either not verified because they don't know your profile or forgot who they played with or maybe, heaven forbid, they don't want anyone to know that they have plated with. They also might be married/GF so want to try and keep everything discreet.

So many options available or possible. I'd just go with the best one

By *irkby coupleCouple 5 weeks ago

Kirkby

These guys lied to you to get into your knickers, wait your knickers (if you had some on). If the guys said no, would you still of fucked them?

If the answer is no, can’t that be twisted some how in to r ape?

Personally, I don’t see why the whole verification thing is so important. Ok it helps at first but realistically, does it matter if you have 10 or 10,000.

By *agnar73Man 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

The whiteboard at the regular Friday evening one was a help and I did veri’s for the people I thought I’d played with.

To be fair, got some nice comments back from the couples there which was kind of them.

Fife

As for displaying/leaving verifications and what they are, it’s not about the number, type of meet or quantity. It’s about being respectful and doing what you said you would do "

Is that all it takes to get a ride from your Mrs? The promise that they will leave a review?

Fife

"These guys lied to you to get into your knickers, wait your knickers (if you had some on). If the guys said no, would you still of fucked them?

If the answer is no, can’t that be twisted some how in to r ape?

Personally, I don’t see why the whole verification thing is so important. Ok it helps at first but realistically, does it matter if you have 10 or 10,000."

Yes. Most people are ok fucking somone with 10 and avoid someone with 10,000.

By *enelope2UWoman 5 weeks ago

Fife

Because they are just in it for the hole.. plus indicating the were involved in that limits their chances to seek another hole. Simple as that.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 5 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"Hi everyone,

It’s not you or them, it’s Fab.

Change your looking for to men. Fab blocks anyone who you’re not “looking for” from verifying.

We did a gangbang and had the same result. It wasn’t until we had a private meet and the guy messaged to let us know to change the setting that we realised.

By *atandasmileMan 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Hi everyone,

It’s not you or them, it’s Fab.

Change your looking for to men. Fab blocks anyone who you’re not “looking for” from verifying.

We did a gangbang and had the same result. It wasn’t until we had a private meet and the guy messaged to let us know to change the setting that we realised. "

This information looks like it could advance the plot!

Bumping the thread to give it a higher chance of being seen

By *henakedfarmerMan 4 weeks ago

near you

I have the exact answer but likely won't go down well . . And .. it's part of the human condition in men. Unavoidable.

By *macunninglinguistMan 4 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

Maybe their parents always told them "If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". I've yet to see a negative verification on here.

I once got upset when I uploaded a funny picture on FB and not one person liked it, so I can empathise.

By *ature male 18Man 4 weeks ago

on the coast

Personally I think it’s downright bad news saying you’ll verify then not doing that. And as for forgetting the name excuses?? with a lady such as Slut for Cum who in their right mind could or would “forget” or too busy or other nonesense rubbish.

If I had been lucky enough to have met this wonderful sex mad woman and her man I’d be straight on to verify before my hard on had even gone soft !!

Nope… these guys deserve all the verifications they can get as far as I’m concerned as they allowed access to Slut for Cums body so surely it’s not only the least but manners … full stop . !!

By *assy LassieWoman 4 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"Personally I think it’s downright bad news saying you’ll verify then not doing that. And as for forgetting the name excuses?? with a lady such as Slut for Cum who in their right mind could or would “forget” or too busy or other nonesense rubbish.

If I had been lucky enough to have met this wonderful sex mad woman and her man I’d be straight on to verify before my hard on had even gone soft !!

Nope… these guys deserve all the verifications they can get as far as I’m concerned as they allowed access to Slut for Cums body so surely it’s not only the least but manners … full stop . !! "

After that write up you deserve yer hole🙄

By *atandasmileMan 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"After that write up you deserve yer hole🙄"

Sassy: check.

By *macunninglinguistMan 4 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

"Personally I think it’s downright bad news saying you’ll verify then not doing that. And as for forgetting the name excuses?? with a lady such as Slut for Cum who in their right mind could or would “forget” or too busy or other nonesense rubbish.

Nope… these guys deserve all the verifications they can get as far as I’m concerned as they allowed access to Slut for Cums body so surely it’s not only the least but manners … full stop . !!

After that write up you deserve yer hole🙄"

No green tick, though, so it'd simply open up another can of worms.

By *innettMan 4 weeks ago

Aberdeen/perth

There are plenty of times I've never been verified.. you just move on it's not that big of a deal

» Add a new message to this topic