Talking and trying to meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *b23s OP   Man 8 weeks ago

gla

It is so hard get a reply and when you do it dies within seconds any pointer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ot - CoupleCouple 8 weeks ago

Glasgow

There's nothing on your profile to attract anyone. No photos and nothing what you interested in.

By *helamontsCouple 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

You need to sort your profile out ...

It even states that your a smoker, but you won't meet smokers ...

People pick up on detail ...

By *uboCouple 8 weeks ago

East kilbride

"You need to sort your profile out ...

It even states that your a smoker, but you won't meet smokers ...

People pick up on detail ... "

Then he changes it to a non smoker but will meet smokers. ?

I smell BS.

By *whitey45Man 6 weeks ago

glasgow

My current issue is ppl just look at my pic yeah not hottest looking guy out there i get and don't really get much response from females I'm a nice decent guy really been couple socals just feel I'm doing something wrong

By *uctifanoWoman 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"It is so hard get a reply and when you do it dies within seconds any pointer "

I’m going to be kinda brutal here, everything about your profile lacks character. From your name to your bio to your interests. All you say is you want to meet women. Alas this smacks of the old “dial a shag” mentality that, alas an awful lot of makes have. That is to say they join thinking all they have to do is be here, say hi and sex will be there for the asking.

At this point I’d like to say DISCLAIMER:-I’ve been blessed with meeting a few of those rare fab gems. The male that is fun, flirty, sexy and well worth finding. Thank goodness for them, they ARE worth it

Men heavily outnumber women here so just like the real world it takes effort to find those you wish to play with. I really do wish fab had a simple information guide you then asked a few even simpler questions on before you were allowed to use the site. It would perhaps save a lot of this kind of confusion.

Good luck OP

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman 6 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

"It is so hard get a reply and when you do it dies within seconds any pointer

I’m going to be kinda brutal here, everything about your profile lacks character. From your name to your bio to your interests. All you say is you want to meet women. Alas this smacks of the old “dial a shag” mentality that, alas an awful lot of makes have. That is to say they join thinking all they have to do is be here, say hi and sex will be there for the asking.

At this point I’d like to say DISCLAIMER:-I’ve been blessed with meeting a few of those rare fab gems. The male that is fun, flirty, sexy and well worth finding. Thank goodness for them, they ARE worth it

Men heavily outnumber women here so just like the real world it takes effort to find those you wish to play with. I really do wish fab had a simple information guide you then asked a few even simpler questions on before you were allowed to use the site. It would perhaps save a lot of this kind of confusion.

Good luck OP "

That’s not brutal, it is fact. I’m not sure you’d know how to do brutal, Red. You are always super nice and tactful.xx

Glasgow

Good luck OP

That’s not brutal, it is fact. I’m not sure you’d know how to do brutal, Red. You are always super nice and tactful.xx"

Life’s too short to waste time with negatives my lovely lady. Thank ya xxx

By *usty_Nail80Man 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

Good luck OP "

Dial a shag 😂

By *asterMeliodasMan 6 weeks ago

Near Keith

Good luck OP

Dial a shag 😂 "

The funniest euphemisms I've seen in someone's bio are "Just Meet" and "Deliver-screw".

By *usty_Nail80Man 6 weeks ago

Motherwell

I'd say the 'what more can I say' smacks of can't be arsed to come up with anything? It's murder though, there's a thread on here about writing your bio, help? I did that then got moaned it for it being too long, can't win. Truth is there's too many guys on here, not enough woman and unless you go to socials it's going to be hard to meet anyone as there's loads of competition, and if, like me, your shite at writing what your thinking and what you want too say, then you'll probably go under the radar. I'd put a bit of effort in to your bio, get some pics up for starters.

Glasgow

Good luck OP

Dial a shag 😂 "

A well used phrase on the forums over the years

Glasgow

Good luck OP

Dial a shag 😂

The funniest euphemisms I've seen in someone's bio are "Just Meet" and "Deliver-screw"."

Brilliant. At least that’s showing a sense of humour

Glasgow

I'd say the 'what more can I say' smacks of can't be arsed to come up with anything? It's murder though, there's a thread on here about writing your bio, help? I did that then got moaned it for it being too long, can't win. Truth is there's too many guys on here, not enough woman and unless you go to socials it's going to be hard to meet anyone as there's loads of competition, and if, like me, your shite at writing what your thinking and what you want too say, then you'll probably go under the radar. I'd put a bit of effort in to your bio, get some pics up for starters. "

Good advice

By *adcowWoman 6 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

I'd change your age range to maybe around 60ish. I always think if the say 99 it comes across as desperate . I mean you at 33 would potentially play with someone as old as great-grandparent.

» Add a new message to this topic