FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How Regular Do You See Your FWB ?

How Regular Do You See Your FWB ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Interesting one|:

Singles on here that are looking to meet, male and female who have, what they consider to be a FWB, how regular do you meet your FWB?

Once a day, once or twice a week, once of twice a month ?

Love to get your input

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elsbells2011Couple 10 weeks ago

fife

I (Helen) meet my fab on average twice a week. Once midweek then one overnight. Depending upon what we are working sometimes more and sometimes less. On occasion I have stayed a full weekend or multiple nights midweek when hubby was away with work. Been away a few naughty weekends to various hotels and out for drinks. Been just over a year so far and seems to be working well for all 3 involved

Glasgow

"I (Helen) meet my fab on average twice a week. Once midweek then one overnight. Depending upon what we are working sometimes more and sometimes less. On occasion I have stayed a full weekend or multiple nights midweek when hubby was away with work. Been away a few naughty weekends to various hotels and out for drinks. Been just over a year so far and seems to be working well for all 3 involved "

Thank you for that superb reply

It's good to know how many times anyone meets their FWB and or even the time they meet, is that enough during the week or month etc...

The hardest thing I suppose is that we all have our private life's so sometimes I suppose it would be hard to fit them in for some, others a lot easier to find the time for their fwb

By *asterMeliodasMan 10 weeks ago

Near Keith

Was roughly once a month, but since my wife has a new boyfriend and will be spending more time with him, it'll likely be more often now.

By *assy LassieWoman 10 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

At least weekly.

Glasgow

"Interesting one|:

Singles on here that are looking to meet, male and female who have, what they consider to be a FWB, how regular do you meet your FWB?

Love to get your input

"

Oh an by the way, for clarity

I dont have a FWB

Lanarkshire

"Interesting one|:

Love to get your input

I dont have a FWB "

But how often would you like/want to meet if you did

By *rsMxCouple 10 weeks ago

Glasgow

Due to busy work schedules, we are every month or so, sometimes more/less but depends on how busy we are

Glasgow

"Interesting one|:

Love to get your input

I dont have a FWB

But how often would you like/want to meet if you did"

Do you remember me, quite an active guy on a night out

Every hour on the hour

being honest, at least once or twice a week, thats me not being pushy

Lanarkshire

"Interesting one|:

Love to get your input

I dont have a FWB

Every hour on the hour

being honest, at least once or twice a week, thats me not being pushy "

Haha I recall your expert ball skills. Couldn't get enough of them

Seriously tho. Once or twice a week seems reasonable any more than that it's running into relationship territory for me.

Lanarkshire

"Due to busy work schedules, we are every month or so, sometimes more/less but depends on how busy we are "

I think it's different for couples though. Meets will be in addition to your own sex life

Glasgow

"Interesting one|:

Love to get your input

I dont have a FWB

Every hour on the hour

being honest, at least once or twice a week, thats me not being pushy

Haha I recall your expert ball skills. Couldn't get enough of them

Seriously tho. Once or twice a week seems reasonable any more than that it's running into relationship territory for me. "

Think it doesn't need to be a standard meets at certain days or times. Sometimes just receiving a message at anytime, "you free, I want that huge cock now". I added huge as I didn't wanna sound big headed

Lanarkshire

It's good to switch it up.

By *hyme2020Woman 10 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Not often enough. I ideally would like to have a fwb I can meet every second weekend when my kids are away. I don’t get mid week opportunities to very often. Work schedules/child schedules etc seem to always ruin it for me. I can never find someone I get on with well enough that can meet as often as I would like. Even if I have 2 regular fwb it’s still not regular enough for me

Lanarkshire

"Not often enough. I ideally would like to have a fwb I can meet every second weekend when my kids are away. I don’t get mid week opportunities to very often. Work schedules/child schedules etc seem to always ruin it for me. I can never find someone I get on with well enough that can meet as often as I would like. Even if I have 2 regular fwb it’s still not regular enough for me "

I'm quite lucky my kids are adults now. Although the fun hoovers are never out the house at the same time. Or if they are it's last minute

Glasgow

"Not often enough. I ideally would like to have a fwb I can meet every second weekend when my kids are away. I don’t get mid week opportunities to very often. Work schedules/child schedules etc seem to always ruin it for me. I can never find someone I get on with well enough that can meet as often as I would like. Even if I have 2 regular fwb it’s still not regular enough for me

I'm quite lucky my kids are adults now. Although the fun hoovers are never out the house at the same time. Or if they are it's last minute"

Yeah remember the fwb is what we want as he or she or cpl are your release from the norm, the fun, the sex, do what you want to together to fill that need and desire. You don't want it to lead to anything other that lust and desire and a want and as said, mix it up but you have to find what you want, that regular, you prefer to meet at theirs or at yours or hotel etc.. all these things can be arranged once you know who is that one you want for your fwb

By *adbury girlWoman 10 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Not long after I joined fab I met a guy who I got on well with so we met exclusively for a while but only fortnightly as that’s when we were both childfree so I would stay at his whatever night I wasn’t out with friends.

This suited us both but as our kids got older his kids stayed more often leaving him with less availability and obviously his kids come first so that fizzled out.

It was great to meet the one person as it was more relaxed and we confidently explored things with each other

By *lut for cumCouple 10 weeks ago

Scotland

Unfortunately every god dam day as we are a couple! Fancy that on a swingers site…

By *ornyarsecplCouple 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

I was meeting mines 2 ot 3 times a week but hubby stopped it as said getting to serious

By *yrshirecurvesWoman 9 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I haven’t got one unfortunately but I’d say ideally at least once a fortnight. I know life, work, family etc takes up a lot of time and if you make other plans to meet people. But I think even just once a fortnight would be nice.

By *harmingman_82Man 9 weeks ago

glasgow

"I haven’t got one unfortunately but I’d say ideally at least once a fortnight. I know life, work, family etc takes up a lot of time and if you make other plans to meet people. But I think even just once a fortnight would be nice."

Same here,once a fortnight would be ideal..

It’s always a challenge to find someone who’s free at the same times,but defo keeps it more exciting and something to look forward to ..

By *oneys1Couple 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

The Mrs has wanted a fwb for ages but most guys are Barry Bullshitters and worried about getting caught.

By *allGentleman72Man 9 weeks ago

lanark

My amazing FWB , We have had an affair for over 5 years , I have counted and we meet twice a week , once for a meal or even a chat and once well to get to the point ,mostly at day hotels x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 9 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Once a month would suit me

However fully aware that things crop up in life that would maybe no allow as frequent xx

By *agatoXXXMan 9 weeks ago

North Haverbrook

F. W. B...? Nope.. no idea what that is...

By *allerthanaverage79Man 9 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Position vacant, please apply within?

glasgow

"Once a month would suit me

However fully aware that things crop up in life that would maybe no allow as frequent xx "

That seems more realistic and sustainable long term ..

Anticipation levels would be through the roof haha

However fully aware that things crop up in life that would maybe no allow as frequent xx

Anticipation levels would be through the roof haha "

I agree always leaving each other craving until the next time

By *elsbells2011Couple 9 weeks ago

fife

"The Mrs has wanted a fwb for ages but most guys are Barry Bullshitters and worried about getting caught."

We have had 2 long term fwb for Helen in our 13 years swinging and neither of them have come from fab. Fab is only good for quick hook ups nowadays as it takes too long to sort through the lies and fakes just in it for the chat

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman 9 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Every second day would be ideal but I’d settle for twice a week.

Taking applications for the role.

By *asterMeliodasMan 9 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Every second day would be ideal but I’d settle for twice a week.

Taking applications for the role. "

Being married puts me out of the running, unfortunately, but I wish eligible applicants luck! :D

glasgow

Anticipation levels would be through the roof haha I agree always leaving each other craving until the next time "

That’s the magic of a great fwb situation..

Your clearly very good at this kinda thing haha

By *uietbloke67Man 9 weeks ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"The Mrs has wanted a fwb for ages but most guys are Barry Bullshitters and worried about getting caught."

That's a pity.

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

"The Mrs has wanted a fwb for ages but most guys are Barry Bullshitters and worried about getting caught.

We have had 2 long term fwb for Helen in our 13 years swinging and neither of them have come from fab. Fab is only good for quick hook ups nowadays as it takes too long to sort through the lies and fakes just in it for the chat"

I get that, finding fwb outside of fab.

Personally if looking for a fwb, the last one I want is someone who is married, (obviously unless I've met the husband and he is happy with this) as I'm just not here for hassle or pressure of any kind.

People all have their views of what they want in a fwb and how they want it to go. Some on here have a few FWbs and still meet one off on here. Some have one fwb and only meet that one person.

Anyone wanting a fwb, we have to remember its at least two of us wanting the same from each other so you come and go in that time together and yeah a big deal comes in our private life that you try and have your fwb work around or you work around your fwb, meaning available at other times. All theses things are a factor in when you want to meet or are able to meet

I think if I had a fwb, ideally would be meeting at least once a week preferably twice a week. Even with this, I know what I'm like, inventive, creative, experimental I'm sure the excitement to meet would be there even weekly and continue to do so. (see the things I can make with lego )

Anticipation levels would be through the roof haha I agree always leaving each other craving until the next time

Your clearly very good at this kinda thing haha "

oh I don't know about that lol

By *ravellersTuneMan 9 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Any time I’ve had a F W B in the past, it’s normally been once a week or occasionally twice a week if we stayed a bit closer to each other and we were both free.

Not often enough that it’s entering relationship territory, but infrequent enough that our first thoughts are to undress each other as soon as we walk in the door

glasgow

Anticipation levels would be through the roof haha I agree always leaving each other craving until the next time

Your clearly very good at this kinda thing haha oh I don't know about that lol "

Save that chat for the monthly meeting lol

By *erfHerder74Man 9 weeks ago

Greenock

If I had a local one I’d invite them at least 6 days a week

Your clearly very good at this kinda thing haha oh I don't know about that lol

Save that chat for the monthly meeting lol "

By *oxy RedWoman 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ideally, we are fucking twice a week...

By *hyme2020Woman 9 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

Nothing more frustrating than finding someone you get on really well with and are attracted to and their only available slot is like 9-11am on a sat morning. That’s not what I’m wanting and I have missed out on a lot because of that

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Nothing more frustrating than finding someone you get on really well with and are attracted to and their only available slot is like 9-11am on a sat morning. That’s not what I’m wanting and I have missed out on a lot because of that "

I've met woman that I get along with and want to see again but they are only available during the day and not all the time. So I take it they are available when their kids are at school except on holidays.

For me, weekends and evenings during the week are best for me as i work weekdays during the day so for my availability may cancel some interested females and then its my looks, my patter, my stimulating company all have to interest the potential fwb so in reality there are a lot of obstacles but if you don't look you don't get a ticket for the 'find a needle in the Hay'

glasgow

"

…….

I was right regarding the anticipation levels

By *asterMeliodasMan 9 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Nothing more frustrating than finding someone you get on really well with and are attracted to and their only available slot is like 9-11am on a sat morning. That’s not what I’m wanting and I have missed out on a lot because of that "

It's funny that you say this, because I'm available pretty much whenever due to being self-employed and setting my own schedule, and I got some feedback the other day that this apparently implies I'm willing to meet cheaters! I edited my profile a bit after that to make it clear I very much am not. XD

By *intiemintieWoman 9 weeks ago

Scottish Borders

Have been FWB since 2019 with one special person and have freedom to experiment but yet to find anyone else who really lights my kinky fire to the same extent. Opportunities to meet current FWB are frustratingly infrequent, due to distance and work commitments for both, but so worth the wait when planets align and always deeply pleasurable, fun and mutually satisfying. Other than that, I hammer the vibes with great enthusiasm so I'd count them as my regular FWBs too....

…….

I was right regarding the anticipation levels "

lol

By *otwifedundeeWoman 9 weeks ago

Dundee

When I had fwbs in the past, I met them weekly.

By *ou aint that specialMan 9 weeks ago

falkirk

Would love a fwb/FB for meets at least once a fortnight.

But to find one on here is near impossible.

So little females....with a miniscule percentage who are actually attractive..

Tough gig.

By *wiftieeMan 9 weeks ago

near Glasgow

The first one, once a week plus the occasional long weekend, for about 2 years.

The second one, once a week too, plus about 10 nights away every couple of months, for about 4/5 years.

Any offers for a repeat? lol

By *rmarkMan 8 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Everyone is different , loads of things come into play .

Work,school holidays and kids being home but important thing is to keep it exciting and make every meet up different .

By *yrshirecurvesWoman 3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Never. We haven’t met yet. 😂

By *anny_stevensMan 3 weeks ago

holytown

Dont have one not met yet lol

By *mileyolo2022Woman 3 weeks ago

aberdeenshire

Had regular nsa works well it is just us both a message as and when weekly fortnightly etc for the deed basically then no contact until next time and both single

I really think i would prefer a fwb have more quality time too with banter fun drinks night in or away etc etc

seems most just want to do the deed and go and be nsa regular though rather than a fwb , might be some people don’t know the difference or meaning of nsa fwb etc etc maybe I don’t either lol

By *lasgowHorsey OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Had regular nsa works well it is just us both a message as and when weekly fortnightly etc for the deed basically then no contact until next time and both single

I really think i would prefer a fwb have more quality time too with banter fun drinks night in or away etc etc

seems most just want to do the deed and go and be nsa regular though rather than a fwb , might be some people don’t know the difference or meaning of nsa fwb etc etc maybe I don’t either lol "

Yeah I get that

I enjoy a long sessions and I'm not just meaning sex and fun but intimate, laughs and chilled times together and hot, naughty, filthy fun as we have that connection and respect.

We don't need pressure or agendas just enough to enjoy being in each others company

By *lue-raspWoman 3 weeks ago

raspberry town

Years ago i had one i saw once a month, but he was futher away amd it only worked wirh travel and work commitments.

Most recent one (4 years ago) for about a year or so, we saw each other 2 or 3 times a week.

By *cottish TemptationCouple 3 weeks ago

Shhhhh

Well if she ever fancies a 39 y/o lad, give me a shout for sure

By *arried West End CoupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

We need to find one first

By *unguyfifeMan 3 weeks ago

funtown

2-3 times a week depending on work

By *j2015Couple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Not enough and as much as possible.

Is there any other answer?

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 15:11:42]

Glasgow

On a serious note it was at least twice a week during summer, now closer to once a week or 1 in 2 weeks 😔

Busy lifes unfortunately

By *unninglinguist121Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Still on the look out for one. Lol x

By *oDownEasyMan 3 weeks ago

Ayrshire

No often enough, sadly

» Add a new message to this topic