FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Not been with another lady in 22 years

Not been with another lady in 22 years

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *imarriedguy OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I've just Separated with my wife after 22 years looking possible to find a lady who might just be up for a cuddle and possibly a bit oral

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman 2 weeks ago

Glasgowish

No disrespect but I joined fab for much more than that. Hope you find someone though.

By *igsaw93Woman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'd definitely ask yourself why you've come to a swinging site instead of a hook up app, or a dating site.

Some people do look for all sorts on here, but it's an important place to start. Know what you want and where to look for it. Saves yourself time and hurt.

This is a swingers site after all

Jigs x

By *octor WhenMan 2 weeks ago

GLASGOW

"I'd definitely ask yourself why you've come to a swinging site instead of a hook up app, or a dating site.

Some people do look for all sorts on here, but it's an important place to start. Know what you want and where to look for it. Saves yourself time and hurt.

Jigs x "

I find your last line, about this being a "swingers site" very interesting.

I think it could be argued although it may has started as a swingers site it is now more of a sex site than a swingers site.

The original definition of a swingers, "people who are married or in a long-term relationship and who like to have sex with other people's partners"

A more recent definition would be "Behaviorally, it means that you are in a couple, or you're a single person, who is living a life of having multiple casual partners"

I would think its safe to say we can all agree with the amount of single people on fab that, it can easily be agrued its a swingers site for some but a sex site for the majority.

I know this is off original topic, my apologies.

I hope the OP finds what he is looking for after all, who are we to judge anyones reasons and hopes for being on fab.

By *ookie69Man 2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"I'd definitely ask yourself why you've come to a swinging site instead of a hook up app, or a dating site.

Jigs x

I think it could be argued although it may has started as a swingers site it is now more of a sex site than a swingers site.

The original definition of a swingers, "people who are married or in a long-term relationship and who like to have sex with other people's partners"

A more recent definition would be "Behaviorally, it means that you are in a couple, or you're a single person, who is living a life of having multiple casual partners"

I would think its safe to say we can all agree with the amount of single people on fab that, it can easily be agrued its a swingers site for some but a sex site for the majority.

I hope the OP finds what he is looking for after all, who are we to judge anyones reasons and hopes for being on fab.

"

Well said Doc

By *alcon43Woman 2 weeks ago

Paisley

I have met guys and that is all they wanted was a cuddle. I know exactly how it feels to just want hugged without anything else. I was separated and then divorced before joining Fab. One of my longest Fab friends gives the best hugs.

We’re all on here for different things at different times of our lives. When you’ve not had adult contact for a while sometimes a hug is what you need.

By *yrman57Man 2 weeks ago

Ayr

Been sexless for 10 years now and would really appreciate the 'removal of panties' sometime soon.

By *hogun300Man 2 weeks ago

Dundee

Jigs x

"

Nothing like a bit of mansplaining. We all use it differently to suit our needs. Though perhaps the clue is in the name.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 2 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I've just Separated with my wife after 22 years looking possible to find a lady who might just be up for a cuddle and possibly a bit oral "
There was a lady on here years ago that only met for oral but don't think she's on here anymore .

Op I'm sure there are people looking for what you are offering so stick with it.

I'd maybe consider changing your profile name to reflect your current relationship status might help too as there are many women who are not keen on meeting married or attached men.

Good luck!

By *octor WhenMan 1 week ago

GLASGOW

Jigs x

Nothing like a bit of mansplaining. We all use it differently to suit our needs. Though perhaps the clue is in the name. "

You can't just throw in mansplaining and think that make a counter argument.

Considering I wasn't explaining something, I was giving my point of view and it was neither condescending or patronising means it wasn't mansplaining.

But what you did was most definitely a poor attempt at Whiteknighting.

I don't think it had the effect you desired, it was quite transparent.

Now that was condescending and patronising, just for future reference.

By *octor WhenMan 1 week ago

GLASGOW

Jigs x

Nothing like a bit of mansplaining. We all use it differently to suit our needs. Though perhaps the clue is in the name. "

Oh and with regards to the name, its called evolution. Evolution is a change in something over time, just to save you from looking it up.

By *uptae SinghMan 7 days ago

glasgow

"I've just Separated with my wife after 22 years looking possible to find a lady who might just be up for a cuddle and possibly a bit oral "

It could be another 22 years if you're relying on this place.

By *enelope2UWoman 7 days ago

Fife

Despite the comments.... This sight DEFINITELY is a hook up site AND hasn't a clue what a real swinger IS..so good luck there's everything here...

By *ookie69Man 7 days ago

Whistle Dixie

"Despite the comments.... This sight DEFINITELY is a hook up site AND hasn't a clue what a real swinger IS..so good luck there's everything here..."

Btw… it’s a Swinging site for sex with like minded consenting adults.

By *rgoodnbadMan 7 days ago

greenock

"Been sexless for 10 years now and would really appreciate the 'removal of panties' sometime soon."

You wear panties?

By *yrman57Man 6 days ago

Ayr

"Been sexless for 10 years now and would really appreciate the 'removal of panties' sometime soon.

You wear panties? "

Not yet !!!

» Add a new message to this topic