FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > face pics…

face pics…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *urvyorkneylass OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

kirkwall

okay here’s a question

i have found there is a lot of fake profiles and living in a small rural community. i always ask for a face picture early in the conversation (i will return even if not interested in fairness)

to me a face pic is just that .. a quick snap of the face to show you are talking to a real person .. not a ‘staged or professional’ shot as this proves nothing (other then you know how to use the internet)

today i got sent a pic and it was very obvious that it was a ‘staged’ photo so i replied such.. he then called me some names and said how dare i call him out in his professional picture (exactly what i thought it was)

so AITA for equaling professional and staged ..and not accepting that as evidence of real… or am i just being careful

what do other people do ?

by the way he blocked me before i could reply pmsl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookie69Man 2 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"okay here’s a question

i have found there is a lot of fake profiles and living in a small rural community. i always ask for a face picture early in the conversation (i will return even if not interested in fairness)

to me a face pic is just that .. a quick snap of the face to show you are talking to a real person .. not a ‘staged or professional’ shot as this proves nothing (other then you know how to use the internet)

today i got sent a pic and it was very obvious that it was a ‘staged’ photo so i replied such.. he then called me some names and said how dare i call him out in his professional picture (exactly what i thought it was)

so AITA for equaling professional and staged ..and not accepting that as evidence of real… or am i just being careful

by the way he blocked me before i could reply pmsl "

Morning

If he started throwing abuse at you, report the profile.

By *uctifanoWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"okay here’s a question

You dodged a bullet so don’t give it a second thought, annoy and rude as it was. Never compromise on what you feel is right for your safety either. If the other person is genuine they will accept or politely refuse. Happy fabbing

By *ensualPleasurerMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

I know people will say it's a childish app etc but I have Snapchat. Great way to send live selfie to prove I am who I am etc. Kinda got to a point I don't fully trust face pics on here with the amount of fake profiles.

kirkwall

"okay here’s a question

Morning

"

can’t report as he’s already blocked me … makes me think i was on to something but also thought maybe im to ‘careful’

By *uctifanoWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"okay here’s a question

Morning

can’t report as he’s already blocked me … makes me think i was on to something but also thought maybe im to ‘careful’ "

You can still report, if you click on the user name it will tell you you can’t view the profile but over on the left in pale blue there’s the option to report

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

I’m curious to know how you can tell a profile isn’t genuine? Is it just the lack of info/pics?

kirkwall

"I’m curious to know how you can tell a profile isn’t genuine? Is it just the lack of info/pics?"

to be fair i would love the answer to this .. i’ve never reported a profile just blocked folk ..

By *nomeo_and_julietCouple 2 weeks ago

Near Glasgow

"I’m curious to know how you can tell a profile isn’t genuine? Is it just the lack of info/pics?"

Sometimes you cant, but trust your instincts.

By *ithardscotMan 2 weeks ago

Kelty

"okay here’s a question

I would firstly, not respond unless they are photo verified by Fab and secondly ask for a selfie directly from their phone

In my case you can see on my profile anyway, but not everyone is comfortable putting up a face pic.

kirkwall

"I’m curious to know how you can tell a profile isn’t genuine? Is it just the lack of info/pics?

Sometimes you cant, but trust your instincts.

"

i do but was interested in others opinions..

By *issy ElliotWoman 2 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Perhaps he thought u were having a dig calling his face pic out as "staged" so he got on the defensive , alot of the time the intent of a message gets lost in translation.. if he blocked you saved you the hassle of doing it ..is it really that deep that it needs to be reported .. I don't get why his face pic is anything but a pic of his face unless he was worzel gummige and had different heads for different users maybe instead of asking for a face pic you shoulda asked for an in real time pic x

By *aughty 1 and Naughty 2Couple 2 weeks ago

the couple from next door

TBH we don't give out face pics straight away...as it could be your neighbour next door with a fake profile....and put pics up from Google...as it happens lol....but on the other hand at least he lead with a face pic and not a dick pic as its the first pic guys send...as that what they are thinking with...especially on here

kirkwall

"TBH we don't give out face pics straight away...as it could be your neighbour next door with a fake profile....and put pics up from Google...as it happens lol....but on the other hand at least he lead with a face pic and not a dick pic as its the first pic guys send...as that what they are thinking with...especially on here "

dick pic profile lol .. i tend not to talk to those but i also like to be polite ..,

By *yrshirecurvesWoman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I also ask for face pics early on and am happy to return to them. I don’t see the point in chatting if we don’t even fancy each other lol. You did nothing wrong.

By *amierebelMan 2 weeks ago

nae danger.

"I also ask for face pics early on and am happy to return to them. I don’t see the point in chatting if we don’t even fancy each other lol. You did nothing wrong."

By *corpioboyMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I also ask for face pics early on and am happy to return to them. I don’t see the point in chatting if we don’t even fancy each other lol. You did nothing wrong."

By *orzel777Man 2 weeks ago

Scotland

"Perhaps he thought u were having a dig calling his face pic out as "staged" so he got on the defensive , alot of the time the intent of a message gets lost in translation.. if he blocked you saved you the hassle of doing it ..is it really that deep that it needs to be reported .. I don't get why his face pic is anything but a pic of his face unless he was worzel gummige and had different heads for different users maybe instead of asking for a face pic you shoulda asked for an in real time pic x"
What's the matter with Worzel Gummidge lol ??

By *enelope2UWoman 2 weeks ago

Fife

I don't require it or care about a face picture..I'm never meeting anyone without liking chatting to them first..

If we are still getting along and I want to meet them then it's phone and picture... Could care less wasting my time physically liking someone but they are an asshole..

By *irth VaderMan 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

If something seems off then follow your instinct. If he doesn’t appreciate the fact you are protecting yourself then starts insulting you then that tells you the kind of person he is in real life and behind closed doors. I’m sure almost every woman on here has experienced abuse at some point from what I read in status’ and bio’s so just stay true to yourself.

By *lassy_MFM_coupleCouple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

I think so long as they're verified by meet and have a few photos available over different time periods you can generally tell if they're fake or not.

If we pick up on any negativity whatsoever we block them there and then. They don't get a second more of our time. If it's abusive we report them. We're not here for arguments or drama.

By *r-p-mrs-cCouple 2 weeks ago

near dumfries

Get them to write something on a bit of paper of which you ask them to write. And make sure you can see paper and face.

» Add a new message to this topic