FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Circumcision

Circumcision

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *armann OP   Man 22 weeks ago

East Lothian/Borders

What's the verdict when getting the procedure done as a mature man? Thumbs up or thumbs down? Also, what do ladies prefer, circumsised or not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ighlandguy007Man 22 weeks ago

inverness

Have had it done due to a medical condition.

So didn’t really have much choice but now it’s all healed and used to it don’t really notice to much difference in sensation or feeling but the first while after 6weeks healing it did feel like I was having sex for the first time again and a new sensation and experience.

By *armann OP   Man 22 weeks ago

East Lothian/Borders

"Have had it done due to a medical condition.

So didn’t really have much choice but now it’s all healed and used to it don’t really notice to much difference in sensation or feeling but the first while after 6weeks healing it did feel like I was having sex for the first time again and a new sensation and experience. "

Thank you. I've got a medical condition too so needs to be done but I've got concerns about my orgasms which are currently powerful. I'm probably worrying unnecessarily.

By *nox.Woman 22 weeks ago

Glasgow

Don't have a preference I know people rattle on about they hygiene benefits but every grown man should already know how to clean their cock. Wishing you a speedy recovery

By *ife NinjaMan 22 weeks ago

Dunfermline

"Don't have a preference I know people rattle on about they hygiene benefits but every grown man should already know how to clean their cock. Wishing you a speedy recovery "

Just don't use mint source shower gel under your foreskin.

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/24 11:44:02]

I broke my banjo in early 2022 and had to get the foreskin whipped off (this is actually a gory story that comes with photos for my own amusement). I personally wish I’d never popped the string

Since the op I’ve lost a huge amount of sensitivity and don’t always cum through penetrative sex. I don’t mind though, due to this my enjoyment from sex has changed slightly and I now get off on making the woman cum. That sounds like I’m lying to be all sexy and shite, but guys don’t consider how much sexual pleasure women (other genders are available) get from making the guy cum too.

I have noticed most women don’t know what to do with it though and wank me like they are mashing potatoes

By *olloxsMan 22 weeks ago

edinburgh

Maybe you should change your name to spud

"Maybe you should change your name to spud "

By *ald EagleMan 22 weeks ago

Alloa

Had mine done last week due to a medical condition. Unsure whether ots supposed to feel as uncomfortable at times, like an open wound being touched when nothing is near it. Hoping by the healing is the a slow one.

Alloa

Already spoken to 1 female friend who says she "doesn't do cut".

Alloa

"Don't have a preference I know people rattle on about they hygiene benefits but every grown man should already know how to clean their cock. Wishing you a speedy recovery "

If these guys were like myself ot wasn't a cleaning problem persay, it was a narrowing/tightening of the Foreskin making it harder to clean properly and causing discomfort when having sex.

By *owel RailMan 22 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Six years ago I had it done as my foreskin was too tight to retract easily. It has improved vaginal entry, but made wanking harder.

I miss being able to fuck for 60 minutes straight though, it's now a huge effort not to come fast. That saying, my penis always looks a decent size, even when flaccid; I used to be a GNAS

It has also necessitated vaseline when jogging.

All-in , not an awful experience, but it will change aspects of your life slightly.

By *rs grumpyWoman 22 weeks ago

motherwell

"Six years ago I had it done as my foreskin was too tight to retract easily. It has improved vaginal entry, but made wanking harder.

I miss being able to fuck for 60 minutes straight though, it's now a huge effort not to come fast. That saying, my penis always looks a decent size, even when flaccid; I used to be a GNAS

It has also necessitated vaseline when jogging.

All-in , not an awful experience, but it will change aspects of your life slightly."

I saw your username and was expecting this to be a tale of a DIY circumcision.

Disappointed much

By *loriouscurvesWoman 22 weeks ago

West Lothian

To give a woman’s perspective I don’t mind whether a penis is cut or not. It’s not an issue for me and I have met men who are cut.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS 22 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Not mature by any chance, but I had to have it done for medical reasons when I was 28.

They told me at the time that getting it done early was a good thing, as a lot of diabetics end up getting it done, cause the "sugary pee" can cause a lot of infections, even if you keep it clean.

Being honest, it had a long period of recovery, but was worth it in the end.

Mandy

By *oconut10Man 21 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

Hi. I’ve just had a circumcision four weeks ago and I’m really struggling. I can’t walk properly or bend/sit down. I’m always in pain. The pain is mostly sensitivity related. It’s just so sensitive. The constant rubbing from boxers, briefs etc is just making it difficult. Is this normal to still experience this after this length of time? I’m still off work as well because of it. The whole thing really has got me quite down. Any advise is appreciated.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS 21 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Hi. I’ve just had a circumcision four weeks ago and I’m really struggling. I can’t walk properly or bend/sit down. I’m always in pain. The pain is mostly sensitivity related. It’s just so sensitive. The constant rubbing from boxers, briefs etc is just making it difficult. Is this normal to still experience this after this length of time? I’m still off work as well because of it. The whole thing really has got me quite down. Any advise is appreciated."

The only bit I struggled with was taking the compress off. It took hours and I taught myself how to swear that day.

I was advised to take 2 weeks off work, but as I was contracting, I could only afford 1.

For that first week I basically lived under my duvet with no bottoms on.

Afterwards I wore briefs, so there was as little movement as possbible, and it worked.

The sensitivity is just something you have to learn to live with. I remember reading things about creating a sheath out a tissue for a little while, but I didn't go with that.

By *igbear300Man 21 weeks ago

Whitburn

I was lucky done when young 10 years old herd it is sore for guys when older think most people like it for sucking lol

By *oconut10Man 21 weeks ago

kirkcaldy

I’ve had a few people PM with me some advise so many thanks to those people. I will take on board and hopeful it will help with my healing process.

By *-manMan 21 weeks ago

glasgow

I got circumcised last year because of medical condition too.

I noticed that my helmet was a lot more sensitive at first.

By *nver40Man 20 weeks ago

Inverness

I had it done in my 20s after a particularly dynamic session with an old girlfriend did some damage I’ve never looked back, I prefer it by quite a margin!

By *ardonNWMan 20 weeks ago

South Lanarkshire

That doesn't seem right, I was fine after a couple of days, not walking properly was never part of my recovery, go back to doctors.

By *ardonNWMan 20 weeks ago

South Lanarkshire

I was circumcised aged 50, again due to medical reasons - tight foreskin, and it did take a while to go to doctors, the act of asking someone to take a scalpel to your dick doesn't come easy!

I was lucky enough to have my op covered by my work's private medical insurance, and maybe that has an effect on my experience.

Firstly, not all circumcisions are the same, and the options are high/low tight/loose this is best covered by https://www.circumcision-london.co.uk/circumcision-styles/

I had 'high and loose', it was the house doctors favoured style, I just wanted it done.

Other than some ugly black disappearing stitches, that was the total of the op.I was given paracetamol and codeine pain killers to cover 48 hours.

Long Term Review: there is a major loss of sensitivity on my bellend, and my bellend is easily marked, and gets something akin to blood blisters from over enthusiastic oral. I also have from time to time my 'japs eye' becoming more like the letter C, with comedic effect, with my pee coming out at angles between 5 and 15 degrees off centre! All of above has been 'cleared' as normal by my GP.

Hope this helps

By *andy-FellaMan 20 weeks ago

Harthill

Phimosis meant I had to have a circumcision recently.

After initial week or so of being very sensitive, ye get used to it being out all the time. No nookie for 6 weeks though - was like a boy wi a new toy that wasnae allowed to play with it!

Think I've prob lost some sensitivity with it, but I also think willy has changed shape a bit - as others have said, bigger all the time now when flaccid and when erect missus and I both agree it's got more girth now than before..

I'm 6 months done now and still a bit instinctually/unconsciously protective of it - to point I nearly accidentally headbutted her when she grabbed my bits after a I came out shower!

By *issy ElliotWoman 20 weeks ago

lanarkshire

"Maybe you should change your name to spud

"

Wahahaha ... Spudley Moore

Sorry that tickled me more that it should

By *bzman86Man 20 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Had mine done at age 20 (was ripped and wouldn't heal) got the op done, surgeon comes to speak to me after and says "I've left you some to play with" so I'm not a full circumcision... More of a snood type deal

By *owel RailMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I was circumcised 8 at the age of 35 due to phimosis (scary consultant suggested 'penis cancer' was an actual possibility otherwise; though I wish I'd asked a second opinion!)

Afterwards, absolutely fine. As others have said, I'm generally larger when flaccid these days. It has made sex easier, but wanking less fun than before.

I honestly did not realise the foreskin was meant to pull back until my late 20s. It's never discussed in sex ed, and none of my early partners ever brought it up. It should certainly be part of sex ed in future as it would save a lot of confusion and embarrassment.

In sum, if it needs done it needs done. It won't destroy your sex life, though you might walk funny for a couple of weeks!

By *ewcpl80Couple 3 weeks ago

ayrshire

Bit thumbs up mate, ul never look back.

I was a late teenager

By *otwifedundeeWoman 3 weeks ago

Dundee

I prefer cut, the look, the feel, everything

By *ald EagleMan 3 weeks ago

Alloa

Now coming up for 5 months since I had it done cos of Phimosis. Found sex to be more enjoyable and BJs more pleasurable. Orgasms have been more intense and larger in volume.

So I’m happy with how it turned out despite the discomfort in the immediate aftermath and the 1 week off work and 6 weeks abstinence

By *aranelloMan 3 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

I would like to second this !

"Don't have a preference I know people rattle on about they hygiene benefits but every grown man should already know how to clean their cock. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Just don't use mint source shower gel under your foreskin. "

By *erryfunguyMan 3 weeks ago

DUNDEE

[Removed by poster at 12/06/24 11:30:27]

By *erryfunguyMan 3 weeks ago

DUNDEE

I had it done a long time ago and have never had any negative comments regarding it. Is it less sensitive? Yes probably but the positive side of that for me is I stay hard after I cum and can continue, agree with a previous poster that some women don't know what to do but hey it's part of the fun to learn new things together.

By *tephanie 9090TV/TS 3 weeks ago

BISHOP

Circumcised in my early 20's and have always enjoyed being cut.

Just love the look, never had any complaints.

By *enelope2UWoman 3 weeks ago

Fife

No preference..USA men majority were cut UK men majority are turtle necks... Just how things go

By *ookie69Man 3 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

I was thinking about getting my magic wand cut due to medical reasons as it’s 12inches. The Surgeon said, the positive side to that would be you could have 2x 6inchers for FMF or use it as an extension, should you need it.

I couldn’t help but notice the Nurses at the door breaking into a hot flushing.

Not unless it was the masks.

Apart from that,

I need a lovely woman with some hot turtle wax to give my turtle neck a good valeting.

Honest

By *igjay2584Man 2 weeks ago

Basingstoke

I've just had it done, 8 days ago, to address/cure phimosis.

I'm surprised that there isn't more pain, at no point have I been in constant pain.

100% agree on sensitivity, although I seem to be triggering it slightly less often now but it is a sharp sting.

Does mean at this stage I'm struggling to envisage when I'll be back to full movement let alone sexual activity! Thank god for the football or I'd be going mad haha!

» Add a new message to this topic