FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Weirdest Block Experiences

Weirdest Block Experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

What's the weirdest time you've been blocked by a user on here?

Just sharing stories, not expecting to name names.

I'll go 1st:

Today a guy contracted me and we were going back and forth until we were just about to send location details to meet, his idea and him pushing to meet, and I couldn't because in the space of 5 minutes I was blocked haha. Changing your mind is fine but what a rapid turnaround of events.

Another time a guy I've hooked up with various times from here and given eye roll back super load oral orgasms too blocked me randomly. Like we were not in convo or arranging a meet. Just one day I went to message him and I couldn't reply to his last "thanks" because I was blocked.

People must have experienced weirder unexpected ones though?

As there is always someone wanting to start beef on here, just to add this is not a woe is me situation and everyone has the right to end a convo connection. Just wondering if others have had similar experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had a lovely block recently, from a couple we hadn't met, but had exchanged several messages with the male half. They were new to Fab, and we had taken some time to gently embolden them. And then we got a long message, explaining that the female half had changed her mind, the site wasn't for them - fine. But the deep psychological insight into their thought process and relationship was really unnecessary We briefly wished them well, but the message wouldn't send....been blocked! All very unnecessary lol.

Glasgow

"We had a lovely block recently, from a couple we hadn't met, but had exchanged several messages with the male half. They were new to Fab, and we had taken some time to gently embolden them. And then we got a long message, explaining that the female half had changed her mind, the site wasn't for them - fine. But the deep psychological insight into their thought process and relationship was really unnecessary We briefly wished them well, but the message wouldn't send....been blocked! All very unnecessary lol.

"

That's lovely that you were giving them advice but a shame it lead nowhere. An explanation is an unusual choice but at least gives you some answers..maybe they should have a comment box so if someone blocks you they can write why so you know.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I suspect it's because they just don't like the cut of my jib

By *ustaman85Man  over a year ago

here and there

yep, was talking to a ‘hot wife’ as part of a couple profile, was good back and forth for a while, then mid convo, blocked haha

A guy sent me a rant how I deleted his message and this broke the chain of communication. Even though I had replied. Early stages of messaging though. So basically he did me a favour.

How does one know if they have been blocked

"How does one know if they have been blocked "

I only know if I go to message back and it tells you your blocked.

"How does one know if they have been blocked

I only know if I go to message back and it tells you your blocked. "

Does it actually say blocked tho Hopey

By *annyc1978Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My weirdest one was a guy who messaged me and started a conversation. He made all the running and was going well and asked to meet and I agreed. Set a time later that evening then proceeded to block me. I'm used to being blocked because I don't meet atthe drop of a hat but this was a new level of strange!

I only know if I go to message back and it tells you your blocked. Does it actually say blocked tho Hopey "

I actually can't remember the exact wording but words to that affect. Can't say I've come across it often.

I only know if I go to message back and it tells you your blocked. Does it actually say blocked tho Hopey

I actually can't remember the exact wording but words to that affect. Can't say I've come across it often."

If course,who would want to block you

By *lasgowguy1Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

After a few messages to a married female who was fairly local, we decided to chat on phone, not phone sex, just normal chat. I gave her my number so she could withhold hers and call, all good so far. Half way through call and the call ends mid sentence. I thought maybe her hubby or kids had come in so I go to message and say chat another time, but no, I’m blocked.

I’d rather folks just said they weren’t interested and end it at that. I can understand block if someone is rude or bombards someone with messages.

Similar had been messaging, great banter arranged to meet time date an hour before it a random message saying I was a fruit loop wanting to meet random strangers off the internet went to reply and blocked

At times like that, you have to think that you've dodged a dodgy bullet Next!

Lol fortunately! The decent people of fab save the day

By *illnatMan  over a year ago

wherever i need to be

Had a block today for no apparent reason. Chat seemed ok then… blocked. I’ll never fully understand this place to be honest

By *cool4schoolMan  over a year ago

Fife

Had a bizarre one a few weeks back when a couples profile messaged me from Glasgow…turns out it was actually a female and liked my profile and wanted to get to know me better as they dont just meet and hump anyone and need a connection.

Im all for that, we chat i find out shes actually not in glasgow either but from fife lol…

More chat and laughs.. then cam with each other to see each other and have more of a laugh for over an hour.

She wants to arrange a social and names a place and a date and i agree after cancelling plans.

Driving on the way to the place i get a message saying she is canceling saying to me “this isnt a dating site”

Boom blocked.

Very bizarre lol

Pretty shitty i thought.. and strange considering they approached me etc and they suggested a meet.

Pride myself on being a good guy and treating folks how i want to be treated but that was an arse lol

I’ve been blocked by the fem I feel is the one I found most attractive and I don’t know why. But she is well within her right to do so and i accept that fully.

I don’t really overthink it all, people will have their reasons and that’s literally just the way it is

Glasgow

"Had a bizarre one a few weeks back when a couples profile messaged me from Glasgow…turns out it was actually a female and liked my profile and wanted to get to know me better as they dont just meet and hump anyone and need a connection.

Im all for that, we chat i find out shes actually not in glasgow either but from fife lol…

More chat and laughs.. then cam with each other to see each other and have more of a laugh for over an hour.

She wants to arrange a social and names a place and a date and i agree after cancelling plans.

Driving on the way to the place i get a message saying she is canceling saying to me “this isnt a dating site”

Boom blocked.

Very bizarre lol

Pretty shitty i thought.. and strange considering they approached me etc and they suggested a meet.

Pride myself on being a good guy and treating folks how i want to be treated but that was an arse lol "

Omg getting blocked while traveling to a meet is cut throat! Feels so cruel.

By *crambledMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

While still fairly new to the site, I messaged someone that had an icebreaker on their profile and I got a positive reply... so tried to continue the conversation but no, blocked.

This happened on a dating site but I had a young woman who would message me constantly saying "Are you Rich?"

in countless messages, it was that bad I had to block her.

But she would create a new profile and do the same then I block her again; I think after the 5th time she did this she got the hint I wasn't interested.

By *ald EagleMan  over a year ago

Alloa

Had 2 incidences.

First was for asking if I’d seen them standing at a certain bus stop as I drove past going home. Blocked.

Second one was after meeting locally and chatting over a weekend then got blocked suddenly.

We just had a message last night from a new member who said he had seen that we said we were not interested in meeting someone else on another post. (nothing to do with him)

He said it was because mrs is old and is a swinger who cannot find anyone.

He then blocked us so we could not reply (not that we would bother)

What is wrong with people on here!!!

By *eggieMarshmallowWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

A couple messaged me and said they were interested and asked me how I was so I said hello and I'm good thanks, how are you

Then, they sent me a message saying,

Sorry, you're not our type, we're not interested

And then they blocked me, it was quite odd

I have quite a number of men Blocked mainly because they have been been a pest OR I’ve had dealings with them in the past and don’t want to meet them again.

Some men are very nice to play with and become regular playmates and some can be…..well…….lol

I got blocked by a couple in the forums who were clearly into the same thing as me and responded to my comments positively. Very strange.

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

Strangest one, I’m not sure, it was after a meet. A second one was agreed to then, poof! They were gone

I think that’s why it was strange

Such is life

By *allerthanaverage79Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Not been blocked, but gohsted by a very sexy couple, we were talking about a repeat performance and I was very much looking forward to more dp as it's my favourite, then.........

By *allerthanaverage79Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"A couple messaged me and said they were interested and asked me how I was so I said hello and I'm good thanks, how are you

And then they blocked me, it was quite odd "

Where they in the Scotland forum?

By *infullyNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Greater London

I was sexting the wife of a hot young couple from this site on WhatsApp, it was very good vibes and everything, very sexy and naughty. Whilst we're chatting I go on their profile to have another look at her pics and I see they've blocked me, I didn't think much of it. Meanwhile she's sending me naughty filthy messages and sent me a pic.

The next day, I see I'm still blocked and she's still messaging me and I'm keeping the vibe going. I ask her how comes I'm blocked on fab, she replies being confused, I send her a screenshot and she tells me that "oh it's because we've hidden our profile", which was bullshit because fab tells you when a profile is hidden and when you've been blocked.

So I asked her if I said anything wrong and she says "noo I've been loving this, I wanna keep going and then meet up" (we planned to meet up the following week). Her boyfriend was acting confused aswell by the block, so I asked them if they could please unblock me and they said they've not blocked me. I again showed them a a screenshot and very politely told them that I'm confused and I feel like I'm being messed with.

The girl sent me a nude and said she promises they've not been messing me around. Asked them to unblock me again to prove I'm not being messed around, and haven't heard back since.

Like I don't care if someone blocks me, but to mess me around like that is a dick move.

I was talking to someone for a week or so. Everything going great, she was good craic and we shared the same kinks.

Day we were meant to meet I messaged "We still good for tonight?....

Blocked haha

By *bcums3Couple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

I had someone block us because they thought I was lying about my age, told me it was rude to lie about being older than I actually was then blocked before I could answer lol

By *ho cares 300Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think a block happens in general when things are heading to the point where a meet is on the cards. These people probably get off on the “thrill of the chase” and never had anny intention of following through. Better a block before a no show though, they have to be the worst time wasters.

By *apman02Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I’ve had a couple of weird ones,

A couple I was chatting with (mostly the female) was all going well, added on snap, we exchanged some pics and voice notes she was saying i was hot and she loved my voice and laugh, ended the convo well that day then next day I goes to message on snap and blocked so checked on here and also blocked. Very bizarre.

Glasgow

"I’ve had a couple of weird ones,

A couple I was chatting with (mostly the female) was all going well, added on snap, we exchanged some pics and voice notes she was saying i was hot and she loved my voice and laugh, ended the convo well that day then next day I goes to message on snap and blocked so checked on here and also blocked. Very bizarre."

It's the mid convo ones that confuse me. I get if there's an explanation but if all looks good then sudden full stop it's bizarre.

Got a message from a random stranger from down south, never had any previous contact... apologising and stating they had to block me

Never did find out why

By *usu99Man  over a year ago

Hammersmith

Had one today.

Messaged me.

When I said I didn't do gootjobs he replied, in caps obvs, that I should have read his profile before messaging.

Loser.

"Had one today.

Messaged me.

When I said I didn't do gootjobs he replied, in caps obvs, that I should have read his profile before messaging.

Loser."

I love a sloppy gootjob I do

By *usu99Man  over a year ago

Hammersmith

"Had one today.

Messaged me.

Loser.

I love a sloppy gootjob I do "

Haha... Typing whilst eating chips and tired is never going to end well.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

I got a horrible message once. I'm used to random insults being sent over, but this was new level for me.

It came from a couples profile, but I don't believe it was a couple. I think It was a fake profile set up especially to send that message.

It was along the lines of "taste of your own medicine, calling people judgemental and ugly and I should look in the mirror to see what a nasty piece of work I really am. I will end up lonely, no man would want me because I'm jumping from man to man and they only want to use my hole. I'm ugly on the inside and that makes me ugly on the outside"

There was more, but I can't remember exactly. I actually felt sick when I read it. There was some proper effort put into that message as well.

I thought it might have been a case of mistaken identity, because I'd never call anyone ugly and if I have to give someone a polite no thanks, I'm always nice about it.

When I was going to reply, no surprise really, I was blocked.

"I got a horrible message once. I'm used to random insults being sent over, but this was new level for me.

It came from a couples profile, but I don't believe it was a couple. I think It was a fake profile set up especially to send that message.

It was along the lines of "taste of your own medicine, calling people judgemental and ugly and I should look in the mirror to see what a nasty piece of work I really am. I will end up lonely, no man would want me because I'm jumping from man to man and they only want to use my hole. I'm ugly on the inside and that makes me ugly on the outside"

There was more, but I can't remember exactly. I actually felt sick when I read it. There was some proper effort put into that message as well.

I thought it might have been a case of mistaken identity, because I'd never call anyone ugly and if I have to give someone a polite no thanks, I'm always nice about it.

When I was going to reply, no surprise really, I was blocked. "

That's horrible. ..

Best not to even engage with that anyway. Some folk aren't busy enough in real life to have the time to write stuff like that.

"I was talking to someone for a week or so. Everything going great, she was good craic and we shared the same kinks.

Day we were meant to meet I messaged "We still good for tonight?....

Blocked haha "

Happened to me a good few times, and absolutely not because I've given them a reason to block me. In fact I fully expect it as the default outcome on here these days, hence I don't really bother much now on here, sadly. I sometimes leave a private note just to remind me.

By *aribbean King 1985Man  over a year ago

South West London

A woman from a couple profile messaged about my video's which she liked and even told me her name but when I tried to respond to her message I was blocked for no reason. Going forward I only want single women messaging me no couples

Not sure never really came across someone who has me blocked

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Glasgow

Anyone else find they get blocked by people on here they've never interacted with?

I just assume it's a Gay male forum thing from straight men because I've been finding I will read something interesting, or not, on here, have a peek at their profile as being nosey, and find I'm blocked.

What a strange use of time. I've never blocked someone from no interaction.

By *rdadjokesMan 34 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I had seen a girl had posted face pictures up by mistake in profile as her profile had stated only send them when chatting etc.

So I messaged asking if she had meant to post them and she said she didn't mean to post them so they thanked me said it was just as well i noticed.

She then asked me to send a face picture which I then sent and she blocked me lol I wasn't even making a move in first place.

By *allBBWWoman 34 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

I've just been blocked by someone as I declined his offer of 'balls deep hard doggy sorting me out' in his first message to me on the basis of it being a little too forward for me (my reply was polite). His reply was 'fuck my life it IS a sex site!!!' and then blocked.

I mean, no loss, but my my.

By (user no longer on site) 34 weeks ago

When I go check my message's to find at least 5 or 6 from one new guy the first 1 or 2 seem normal hi how's u what u up to then just becomes aggressive to aw u just dingy guys pure full of yourself ***** then I go to reply n already blocked

"I've just been blocked by someone as I declined his offer of 'balls deep hard doggy sorting me out' in his first message to me on the basis of it being a little too forward for me (my reply was polite). His reply was 'fuck my life it IS a sex site!!!' and then blocked.

I mean, no loss, but my my. "

It's a swingers site see the amount of guys think a sit wi me legs open willing n waiting for a dick bahahaha naw son!!

By *oxybigbuttCouple 34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

I really wish that this was like Facebook in that you could react to some of these, because I'm sat here lolling

By *ustaman85Man 34 weeks ago

here and there

"I've just been blocked by someone as I declined his offer of 'balls deep hard doggy sorting me out' in his first message to me on the basis of it being a little too forward for me (my reply was polite). His reply was 'fuck my life it IS a sex site!!!' and then blocked.

I mean, no loss, but my my. "

how did you not fall at his feet

By *allBBWWoman 34 weeks ago

North Ayrshire

how did you not fall at his feet "

Because I'm used to a much nicer standard of messages, like yours

By *ems1966Man 34 weeks ago

Falkirk

A woman up beside me post happy New car day picking up new car today

( This was Wednesday)

I have read her bio on page just the normal from women in Scotland can be so touche ie( No single male no married men no cock picture And only have sex with men when thier wife is present)

Being a car guy picking a new car never gets old love that feeling and excitement

Think nice to be nice have a nice day happy for you

Happy New car day nothing better feeling never gets old wonder feel

All excited for you hope you enjoy your day

10 later minute blocked

By *ems1966Man 34 weeks ago

Falkirk

A woman up beside me post happy New car day picking up new car today

( This was Wednesday)

I have read her bio on page just the normal from women in Scotland can be so touche ie( No single male no married men no cock picture And only have sex with men when thier wife is present)

Being a car guy picking a new car never gets old love that feeling and excitement

Happy New car day nothing better feeling never gets old wonderful feeling

10 later minute blocked

Don’t ever worry about being blocked, unless you deserve it then you can reflect on what was done wrong.

If someone sees fit to block, no biggie, it’s a stranger over the interweb. It happens. Just accept and move on. Personally I’d rather be blocked because they felt I wasn’t right for them than to speak for a while and find out we don’t get on

By *ustaman85Man 34 weeks ago

here and there

how did you not fall at his feet

Because I'm used to a much nicer standard of messages, like yours "

good to hear, more of you wanted hehe

"A woman up beside me post happy New car day picking up new car today

( This was Wednesday)

Happy New car day nothing better feeling never gets old wonderful feeling

10 later minute blocked

"

I try not to respond to these type of posts I have responded to a few and deleted messages or blocked. Wonder how many more people are into cars I’m right into my car stuff. Need to have some sort of normal life away from Fab.

By *oadie00Man 33 weeks ago

Motherwell

I just get blocked straight up, I send only nice messages, I read bios and try and start a conversation based on things in the bio

Literal straight up blocks

By (user no longer on site) 33 weeks ago

"I just get blocked straight up, I send only nice messages, I read bios and try and start a conversation based on things in the bio

Literal straight up blocks "

They might not like Goths as your profile name suggests just ignore it buddy move on.

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I just get blocked straight up, I send only nice messages, I read bios and try and start a conversation based on things in the bio

Literal straight up blocks "

The irony of this post is funny to me right now.

By *ife2010Couple 33 weeks ago

Kirkcaldy

Peeing on Blackpool Prom.

We were ‘absolutely disgusting, kids play there!’

Ever walked along Blackpool Prom on a Friday/Saturday night? You’ll get your eyes opened.

The video got taken down…

By *nox.Woman 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

I get blocked all the time mid chat I'm a boring person tho so don't really worry about it

I got blocked yesterday by a lady on here. One minute she's saying I could be her future husband.

Next minute a day later after some jokey banter blocked. That was after she mentioned what fun she had the previous night being out in her town.

Mind boggles.

Been blocked for just saying hello before lol.

Weird ones are when you meet someone now granted not every meet will hit it off but blocked straight after social was like eh ok.

Other times have chatted for a while agree to meet they give postcode I travel as agreed then blocked total time wasters

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 33 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

For laughing at someone’s joke on the forum but I suspect there was another reason behind it lol

By *aribbean King 1985Man 33 weeks ago

South West London

Had a couple who fabbed my pictures despite only looking for women but then blocked me even though I said nothing to them

By *ittleMizzNaughty88.Woman 33 weeks ago

Renfrewshire

Because of a team I support!

"Because of a team I support! "

That’s not really that weird considering there’s a full forum post dedicated to people not wanting to meet others based on the political party they vote for

By *4Fun11Woman 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’m sure I’ve been blocked numerous times but I don’t give it a second thought.

Nowt as queer as folk.

Especially on fab!

By *agnar2323Man 33 weeks ago

Valhalla

Wouldn't say its weird just chatting and arranged to meet then got a an apologetic txt saying she'd gotten her days mixed up rearranged meet only to realise that she'd blocked me.

By *uriousscot1TV/TS 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

Had a guy who fucked me in his campervan on Blackpool prom. After I left I realised I had left my lube in the van, so thought I would send him a polite message to point that out. He went off his but that I had messaged him and that his partner has seen the message. He then blocked me. What a dick head

By *ecent GentMan 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

Been blocked a few times with no real reason, I always try to be polite and respectful, I just assume the person has their reason for doing so and there’s not much point in getting too upset about it,

Yes if unexpected and someone you like it can be a bit disappointing, But not worth getting overly upset about if you haven’t met or anything.

By *ocklecockMan 32 weeks ago

Motherwell

Just being blocked for liking a public photo really rips my knitting !

By *ikinkfunCouple 30 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Having great chat and then got blocked for saying we didnt have a face pic online to share but would get a recent one up shortly.

Ho hum.

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

Blocked when she asked "would you play 'scat' games" and I answered "nope, sorry, its not for me"..I laughed so hard at that blocking..lol..it even now makes me laugh..

By *4nditMan 30 weeks ago

angus

So I got blocked by a fab friend for going to Blackpool and then proceeded to have them stalk everything I was doing through a mutual friend who was there, not sure if it was weird or just major red flag

Yet another thread about rude ignorant people on here... Really is terrible that people behave this way. I've never ever blocked anybody I've chatted to. If things drift away from what I'm looking for it's very easy and polite to just make a simple explanation and bide them farewell all the best.

To be blocked straight away is a cowards way out it really is. It's so prevalent on here ..

"Yet another thread about rude ignorant people on here... Really is terrible that people behave this way. I've never ever blocked anybody I've chatted to. If things drift away from what I'm looking for it's very easy and polite to just make a simple explanation and bide them farewell all the best.

To be blocked straight away is a cowards way out it really is. It's so prevalent on here .. "

I block people all the time and I’m sure I get blocked as well. If their chat is shit, if I don’t like their pics, if I don’t like their status updates, if I don’t like their forum posts etc etc

It means I don’t need to waste whatever time I spend on fab looking at profiles that no longer interest me. There’s nothing rude or cowardly about it. It’s not that deep

By *ekked JackMan 30 weeks ago

South Lanarkshire

Because we arranged a meet and they didn't reply to a message and I wished them a good time at cjs on the day we were supposed to meet. But they had done similar previously. So not really surprised.

By *ralPerfectionist OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

I've just been blocked by someone who contacted me about getting blown because I answered their questions?

By *r-CrowleyMan 6 weeks ago

lanarkshire

Man sometimes im sure im blocked before i even start a message

By *B84Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"A couple messaged me and said they were interested and asked me how I was so I said hello and I'm good thanks, how are you

And then they blocked me, it was quite odd "

This exact thing happened to me, same message.

I wonder if it was the same couple….

By *yr48Man 6 weeks ago

ayrshire

Chatting to a guy about stuff for a few days sent pictures of wife’s etc he chatted to my wife all good then he showed his wife pictures of me she said I had a bigger cock than him next thing I know he blocked us . Shame because we was thinking of traveling down to see them

By *ohndonald1062Man 6 weeks ago

inverness

I've been trying not to overthink getting blocked,even if it's them that have contacted me. Sometimes it's just someone changing their mind and not wanting to say why.

» Add a new message to this topic