FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Sleepy Joe nods off out of the race

Sleepy Joe nods off out of the race

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usybee73 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

in the sticks

It seems he's been talked/pressured into dropping out of the race.

So who will step up? Is it to late?

I think the Democrats have fuck up, left it to late, best off sucking up the defeat and look forward to 2028 imho of cause

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 7 weeks ago

nearby

"It seems he's been talked/pressured into dropping out of the race.

I think the Democrats have fuck up, left it to late, best off sucking up the defeat and look forward to 2028 imho of cause "

Late but the right decision. Let him go with his dignity.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 7 weeks ago

golden fields

"It seems he's been talked/pressured into dropping out of the race.

I think the Democrats have fuck up, left it to late, best off sucking up the defeat and look forward to 2028 imho of cause "

He should have stood down sooner. But maybe they now have a chance.

in the sticks

Agree with both of you ...

Send in a replacement now, and trump will rip them apart. Reason why? For not standing up earlier. Shows weak leadership from day one.

By *eavilMan 7 weeks ago

Stalybridge

Will Harris be any better than Biden? By all accounts she is a bit of a bone head and has never been given any jobs worthy of anything. Despite that absolutely anyone would be better than the Teflon Don. Good luck Kamala!

golden fields

"Agree with both of you ...

Send in a replacement now, and trump will rip them apart. Reason why? For not standing up earlier. Shows weak leadership from day one."

Trump couldn't rip apart a toilet tissue paper bag. But political commentators might try that approach. In Fairness plenty stood up earlier, it was down to Biden to step aside.

By *ortyairCouple 7 weeks ago

Wallasey

The Republicans should not allow Trump to stand either. How a system can allow a convicted felon to be President is just a joke.

Mrs x

in the sticks

Send in a replacement now, and trump will rip them apart. Reason why? For not standing up earlier. Shows weak leadership from day one.

Trump couldn't rip apart a toilet tissue paper bag. But political commentators might try that approach. In Fairness plenty stood up earlier, it was down to Biden to step aside. "

In fairness, trump wishes sleepy Joe carries on no doubt

But Biden doesn't run the democratic party, same as trump doesn't run the republican party ... its down to those behind the scenes

golden fields

"The Republicans should not allow Trump to stand either. How a system can allow a convicted felon to be President is just a joke.

Mrs x"

Would be nice, but never going to happen. The Trump enthusiasts think either he was framed, or that it doesn't matter what he does, they just love him no matter.

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

People talks about Joe being sleepy… but take a look at a trump speech lately and tell me honestly that trump is not a rambling gibbering wreck!

People went after Biden not realising that trump is only 2.5 years younger…. What contrast do you think you are going to see now about trump taking on someone 20 years younger!!!

If the upper echelons of the Democratic Party were smart and wanted to make the contrast… put governor Gretchen whitmer on the ticket… 2 women up against 2 men! Let’s see trump and Vance try to “macho” and “mansplain” them…

Let the “prosecutor” go up against the “felon”

There are interesting candidates, whitmer would be obviously, governor Andy bashear of Kentucky could talk to working men.. but still not going to win that state, same with John tester from Montana,

Rafeal warnock from Georgia would be interesting, but who that would damage them in the following senate race….

Gavin newsome makes the ticket too “Californian”

in the sticks

"People talks about Joe being sleepy… but take a look at a trump speech lately and tell me honestly that trump is not a rambling gibbering wreck!

People went after Biden not realising that trump is only 2.5 years younger…. What contrast do you think you are going to see now about trump taking on someone 20 years younger!!!

If the upper echelons of the Democratic Party were smart and wanted to make the contrast… put governor Gretchen whitmer on the ticket… 2 women up against 2 men! Let’s see trump and Vance try to “macho” and “mansplain” them…

Let the “prosecutor” go up against the “felon”

There are interesting candidates, whitmer would be obviously, governor Andy bashear of Kentucky could talk to working men.. but still not going to win that state, same with John tester from Montana,

Rafeal warnock from Georgia would be interesting, but who that would damage them in the following senate race….

Gavin newsome makes the ticket too “Californian” "

So put 2 women against 2 men because there women? Sounds a bit sexist to me ...

By *eoBloomsMan 7 weeks ago

Springfield

Biden will be furious when he finds out he's resigned.

By *irldnCouple 7 weeks ago

Brighton

"Biden will be furious when he finds out he's resigned."

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

So put 2 women against 2 men because there women? Sounds a bit sexist to me ..."

No… I believe a Harris/whitmer ticket would be immense… the fact that it’s two women just happens to be incidental!

By *igtool2Man 7 weeks ago

Didcot

Factually true ??

in the sticks

2 women up against 2 men! Let’s see trump and Vance try to “macho” and “mansplain” them…

Still sounds a bit sexist, imagine if it was the other way round? ...

By *ortyairCouple 7 weeks ago

Wallasey

"

So put 2 women against 2 men because there women? Sounds a bit sexist to me ...

No… I believe a Harris/whitmer ticket would be immense… the fact that it’s two women just happens to be incidental! "

Sounds like a fantastic idea for all the reasons you've stated. Mrs x

By *abioMan 7 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"2 women up against 2 men! Let’s see trump and Vance try to “macho” and “mansplain” them…

Still sounds a bit sexist, imagine if it was the other way round? ..."

Let’s see how many women were actually in the trump cabinet.. and tell me if you still want to use the sexism argument…

Also.. trump likes to try and talk down to people… he doesn’t tend to do well standing up to actually strong women!

in the sticks

"2 women up against 2 men! Let’s see trump and Vance try to “macho” and “mansplain” them…

Still sounds a bit sexist, imagine if it was the other way round? ...

Let’s see how many women were actually in the trump cabinet.. and tell me if you still want to use the sexism argument…

Also.. trump likes to try and talk down to people… he doesn’t tend to do well standing up to actually strong women! "

I've never mentioned women, you did. Again imagine saying that comment if it was 2 women in charge?

By *wisted999Man 7 weeks ago

North Bucks

It’s just got interesting again.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 7 weeks ago

Cumbria

Only one very old man in severe cognitive decline left in the race now.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

It's good that the only decent one of the two has decided what's for the greater good. I don't think you'd ever get that from Trump. He's not done anything but stoke division this week.

golden fields

"Only one very old man in severe cognitive decline left in the race now."

Trump has had cognitive decline?

By *lfasoCouple 7 weeks ago

South East

"Only one very old man in severe cognitive decline left in the race now."

Finally you accept that there were two initially

By *estivalMan 7 weeks ago

borehamwood

"It's good that the only decent one of the two has decided what's for the greater good. I don't think you'd ever get that from Trump. He's not done anything but stoke division this week. "
if you think biden was any more decent than trump i have a bridge to sell you,is amazing that you overlook what a peice of shit biden has been his whole career because orange man bad,i imagine joe has fucked over more americans over fifty years than the orange one did in four years

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

"Biden will be furious when he finds out he's resigned."

He hasn't resigned, so that would be an understandable fury. :P He's just not running for re-election, which is a different thing.

Cumbria

"Only one very old man in severe cognitive decline left in the race now.

Finally you accept that there were two initially "

I’ve said for the last few months that both of them were suffering.

Cumbria

"It's good that the only decent one of the two has decided what's for the greater good. I don't think you'd ever get that from Trump. He's not done anything but stoke division this week. if you think biden was any more decent than trump i have a bridge to sell you,is amazing that you overlook what a peice of shit biden has been his whole career because orange man bad,i imagine joe has fucked over more americans over fifty years than the orange one did in four years"

He has, how?

Cumbria

Trump has had cognitive decline?"

Harder to tell given the baseline was much lower but yeah; he’s been even more rambling and incoherent than he used to be.

By *otMe66Man 7 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Harder to tell given the baseline was much lower but yeah; he’s been even more rambling and incoherent than he used to be."

How did you reach your diagnosis

By *asterMeliodasMan 7 weeks ago

Near Keith

Harder to tell given the baseline was much lower but yeah; he’s been even more rambling and incoherent than he used to be.

How did you reach your diagnosis"

There is no diagnosis made in the post you're replying to.

Cumbria

How did you reach your diagnosis"

What medical condition have I diagnosed?

Terra Firma

What medical condition have I diagnosed?"

The below diagnosis:

"Only one very old man in severe cognitive decline left in the race now".

golden fields

Harder to tell given the baseline was much lower but yeah; he’s been even more rambling and incoherent than he used to be."

He's never been very coherent, logical, or intelligent, so it's hard to guage any decline.

Cumbria

The below diagnosis:

"

Is cognitive decline a medical diagnosis?

Terra Firma

The below diagnosis:

Is cognitive decline a medical diagnosis?"

I don't know, I do know he took a cognitive test in 2020 that he apparently passed. Are you saying he has had another and it showed a decline?

Cumbria

The below diagnosis:

I don't know, I do know he took a cognitive test in 2020 that he apparently passed. Are you saying he has had another and it showed a decline? "

What is a cognitive test? What does it tell you?

At the most basic it will tell you if someone is suffering from severe cognitive impairment, or it may tell you that the person is within tolerance levels for a person of their age.

A cognitive test is not an exam, it’s not something you pass, or indeed fail, that’s a far too simplistic way of looking at it.

I’m saying that his speech, and ability to think on his feet, or answer questions, are not what they were in 2020, or 2016.

That’s really no surprise though, as fluid cognitive decline begins in your late 30s but speeds up significantly through your 60s and 70s.

golden fields

The below diagnosis:

I don't know, I do know he took a cognitive test in 2020 that he apparently passed. Are you saying he has had another and it showed a decline? "

"Person, man, woman, camera, TV".

Sounded like a brutally hard test he took.

By *iman2100Man 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Trump couldn't rip apart a toilet tissue paper bag. But political commentators might try that approach. In Fairness plenty stood up earlier, it was down to Biden to step aside.

In fairness, trump wishes sleepy Joe carries on no doubt

But Biden doesn't run the democratic party, same as trump doesn't run the republican party ... its down to those behind the scenes "

Small correction, Trump does control the Republican party. His religious followers give him the power to intimidate the rest. You only have to see how the likes of Nikki Haley and J D Vance debased themselves to kiss the ring to understand that.

Terra Firma

The below diagnosis:

I don't know, I do know he took a cognitive test in 2020 that he apparently passed. Are you saying he has had another and it showed a decline?

What is a cognitive test? What does it tell you?

At the most basic it will tell you if someone is suffering from severe cognitive impairment, or it may tell you that the person is within tolerance levels for a person of their age.

A cognitive test is not an exam, it’s not something you pass, or indeed fail, that’s a far too simplistic way of looking at it.

I’m saying that his speech, and ability to think on his feet, or answer questions, are not what they were in 2020, or 2016.

That’s really no surprise though, as fluid cognitive decline begins in your late 30s but speeds up significantly through your 60s and 70s."

» Add a new message to this topic