FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Should app be for site supporters only

Should app be for site supporters only

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ursecret888 OP   Man 7 weeks ago

portsmouth

Since the mobile app the number of timewasters has gone up massively....£5 is such a small fee but would work massively to filter out those that just like to sit on the loo messaging people they have no intention of going further with....less people on site yes but more genuine people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 7 weeks ago

Middle England

What app? When was it available to install and is it iOS and Android?

By *ouple4voyeurCouple 7 weeks ago

Birmingham

There is no mobile app for FAB lol

By *icecouple561Couple 7 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think fab should be for site supporters only whether it's the desktop or mobile version.

If anyone doesn't want to interact with people who don't pay it's easy to just ignore them.

By *illan-KillashMan 7 weeks ago

London/Sussex/Surrey/Berks/Hants

Filter out non site supporters.

Problem solved.

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

"Since the mobile app the number of timewasters has gone up massively....£5 is such a small fee but would work massively to filter out those that just like to sit on the loo messaging people they have no intention of going further with....less people on site yes but more genuine people."

There is no mobile app. It is just a mobile version of the website that you log into online but on your phone.

By *uliette500Woman 7 weeks ago

Hull

"What app? When was it available to install and is it iOS and Android?"

It's not. The OP is confused there is just a desk top and mobile version of the same website. No app to download anywhere.

By *uckurcumMan 7 weeks ago

County Durham .Bishop Auckland

Paying or non paying members, whatever you want to call them will make no influence on whether they waste your time and mine ...

Just because they pay doesn't make them a better potential meet or more reliable,likewise just because an individual pays doesn't make them entitled to expect a meet ....

People waste people's time in every walk of life and sites like this are no different.,..

By *ophieslutTV/TS 7 weeks ago

Central

Fab works so well, in part because there's no requirement to pay. It means that there's substantially more people here, than if forced payment was mandated. It gives tons more choice.

But with great choice, comes greater responsibility for due diligence in selecting people. I prefer the chances of my having issues with reliability but I accept that, alongside the higher levels of choice here.

By *ioanMan 2 weeks ago

Rainham

Hi

By *ioanMan 2 weeks ago

Rainham

"Fab works so well, in part because there's no requirement to pay. It means that there's substantially more people here, than if forced payment was mandated. It gives tons more choice.

But with great choice, comes greater responsibility for due diligence in selecting people. I prefer the chances of my having issues with reliability but I accept that, alongside the higher levels of choice here.

"

By *ioanMan 2 weeks ago

Rainham

By *enelope2UWoman 7 days ago

Fife

In every area when pay or money or how much someone pays for something it creates an entitlement expectation.

The site has that already without making a subscription a requirement.

Assholes will be assholes and or time wasters because that's just who they are, add that they paid just makes them paying assholes or time wasters.

Money or subscriptions isn't the issue it's the shitty person on the keyboard who's the issue. People on here forget the human aspect often simply because they can be anonymous shadows.

By *all n TannedMan 13 hours ago

blackpool

It’s such a small amount to support this site!

Pay up and enjoy a better experience.

» Add a new message to this topic