FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Racist Rant Time

Racist Rant Time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sianManc OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

So I just got some sick racism thrown my way in my mailbox. I've reported to admin and will see what resolution is reached.

I wanted to just rant as for anyone here that faces such backward archaic norms as I have just been must be feeling as sick as I do.

I dont see what value this has in society but I also dont understand how anyone can simply make stereotypes about someone.

I have to be honest when I joined fab 6 years ago I created this profile to be as obviously asian I could make it hence my username and name chosen as I wanted to filter racists out but also wanted to accept those that saw me not as a colour.

I'm lucky I truly am I regard myself as 1 of the 1-5% if not 1-10% of this nation that I love.

I was born here bred here. I've never set foot on asia at all and dont have any plans too.

I am highly educated as some have deciphered from my profile and forum interactions and thus lucky to have gone to some not only 1 but some of the top unis of the uk known as the Russell group of universities akin to the US Ivory League.

I regard myself as british hell I even speak and sounder posher than most too.

I dont say all this to blow my trumpet I've never done that in 6years.

I'm just amazed that a female profile chose to hurl racist abuse at me for no reason at all.

Im not used to racism this is probably 1 of a few times I've ever faces it since I dont really find people look down but look at me as soon as I speak.

Rant over.

I just wonder has anyone else here faced racism here on fab itself? Share your experiences.

Surely as a society you dont read the tabloid news papers and believe everything they say do you?

I hope this member wont mind but I would like to quote something they wrote on another thread which I found very very wise and enlightening.

User:Catevolution. Give them credit!

"I think as a Race of People we still believe that if it's written down a printed then it must be truth.

Someone said to me years ago - when you read an article in a newspaper then there is probably four people who have led it through it's path to print.

1. The writer. Who is never going to say his own story is suspect.

2. The Secret informer who he NEVER ever has to divuldge.

3. The copy Editor who job it is to make the story work.

4. The Editor who is the Money Guy - Does this sell?

And through all of that it's just one mans opinion !!

Never read a newspaper from the day to this."

To think all blacks are druggie or all Pakistanis are pedos or all browns are terrorists is just so so backward and I just think isnt it time you actually spoke to people and got to know them.

When I grew up asians and blacks were the hard workers of this countries. The ones that grafted and brought this country far beyond what it could have been after the war. Now these same non-whites are the pioneers of business and sports representing Britain around the world.

Even the royals have a colour amongst them now and before diana was reportedly pregnant with a coloured child (rumours I know) but she did date a pakistani and an Egyptian. She didnt see colour.

Isnt it time Britain that you all rose above the gutter now?

Ok rant over my apologies I'm usually more funny than this.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

It sadly exists in Britain so it will exist on here. It’s sad.

Just report and hold your head high.

Good luck

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I'm sorry you have been subjected to this , but your last two paragraphs suggest you are tarring us all with the same brush .

We are not all bigots

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I just got some sick racism thrown my way in my mailbox. I've reported to admin and will see what resolution is reached.

I wanted to just rant as for anyone here that faces such backward archaic norms as I have just been must be feeling as sick as I do.

I dont see what value this has in society but I also dont understand how anyone can simply make stereotypes about someone.

I have to be honest when I joined fab 6 years ago I created this profile to be as obviously asian I could make it hence my username and name chosen as I wanted to filter racists out but also wanted to accept those that saw me not as a colour.

I'm lucky I truly am I regard myself as 1 of the 1-5% if not 1-10% of this nation that I love.

I was born here bred here. I've never set foot on asia at all and dont have any plans too.

I am highly educated as some have deciphered from my profile and forum interactions and thus lucky to have gone to some not only 1 but some of the top unis of the uk known as the Russell group of universities akin to the US Ivory League.

I regard myself as british hell I even speak and sounder posher than most too.

I dont say all this to blow my trumpet I've never done that in 6years.

I'm just amazed that a female profile chose to hurl racist abuse at me for no reason at all.

Im not used to racism this is probably 1 of a few times I've ever faces it since I dont really find people look down but look at me as soon as I speak.

Rant over.

I just wonder has anyone else here faced racism here on fab itself? Share your experiences.

Surely as a society you dont read the tabloid news papers and believe everything they say do you?

I hope this member wont mind but I would like to quote something they wrote on another thread which I found very very wise and enlightening.

User:Catevolution. Give them credit!

"I think as a Race of People we still believe that if it's written down a printed then it must be truth.

Someone said to me years ago - when you read an article in a newspaper then there is probably four people who have led it through it's path to print.

1. The writer. Who is never going to say his own story is suspect.

2. The Secret informer who he NEVER ever has to divuldge.

3. The copy Editor who job it is to make the story work.

4. The Editor who is the Money Guy - Does this sell?

And through all of that it's just one mans opinion !!

Never read a newspaper from the day to this."

To think all blacks are druggie or all Pakistanis are pedos or all browns are terrorists is just so so backward and I just think isnt it time you actually spoke to people and got to know them.

When I grew up asians and blacks were the hard workers of this countries. The ones that grafted and brought this country far beyond what it could have been after the war. Now these same non-whites are the pioneers of business and sports representing Britain around the world.

Even the royals have a colour amongst them now and before diana was reportedly pregnant with a coloured child (rumours I know) but she did date a pakistani and an Egyptian. She didnt see colour.

Isnt it time Britain that you all rose above the gutter now?

Ok rant over my apologies I'm usually more funny than this. "

you just lumped all British people as in the gutter in your penultimate sentence and thats kinda racist don't you think, I've risen out of the gutter myself i may not have gone to an ivory league uni but i have tinkled the ivories

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Just report please and let Admin take a look