FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > many women here looking for a relationship

many women here looking for a relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

and many here will find that a ridiculous concept, why do you think they come here, why don't they achieve success or do they? I can think of several who never achieve it and i think the reason is communication, they communicate with many so can't achieve the one, oh and is this internet domain as good a place as any to find a partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Nothing is impossible down to timing I suppose lol

"Nothing is impossible down to timing I suppose lol"
it is, life is like a bowl of cherries you put 33 in but only one tastes sweet but then a month later 35 and they all taste just right

By *sianMancMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"and many here will find that a ridiculous concept, why do you think they come here, why don't they achieve success or do they? I can think of several who never achieve it and i think the reason is communication, they communicate with many so can't achieve the one, oh and is this internet domain as good a place as any to find a partner? "

I'm seeking the one on here.

I joined here 6 years ago with that hope.

I wouldn't say it's just females seeking the one or a relationship on here.

Am I optimistic and believe I can sure why not I'm more a glass half full kinda guy anyway and I'm always expectant of being lucky.

You may say 6 years is a long time but it's a pinch considering I wont just shag date or even kiss just anything with a heartbeat. Lol

So I believe this site is as good a place as any to find her well yes why not but it does depend on what you seek and why you seek them.

You could argue that you could find them on any other site or no site at a but what holds a relationship together us a mutual understanding of morality and values and goals and desires both sexual and practical.

If you feel you can find that alignment here with someone then here is good as is elsewhere.

There are however many females here that come here for sex but then are on other dating sites solely to meet a guy for a relationship and they wont ever date a man from here they say.

So every female every male and every fluid gender will I presume have their own take and their own self imposed limitations filters and rules as to why they can or cannot date on here.

My reasons for being here is not one for the forum as I choose to only share that with any female that gets to the point of fulfilling the basic requirements I seek.

Did that help at all mate?

"and many here will find that a ridiculous concept, why do you think they come here, why don't they achieve success or do they? I can think of several who never achieve it and i think the reason is communication, they communicate with many so can't achieve the one, oh and is this internet domain as good a place as any to find a partner?

I'm seeking the one on here.

I joined here 6 years ago with that hope.

I wouldn't say it's just females seeking the one or a relationship on here.

Am I optimistic and believe I can sure why not I'm more a glass half full kinda guy anyway and I'm always expectant of being lucky.

You may say 6 years is a long time but it's a pinch considering I wont just shag date or even kiss just anything with a heartbeat. Lol

So I believe this site is as good a place as any to find her well yes why not but it does depend on what you seek and why you seek them.

You could argue that you could find them on any other site or no site at a but what holds a relationship together us a mutual understanding of morality and values and goals and desires both sexual and practical.

If you feel you can find that alignment here with someone then here is good as is elsewhere.

There are however many females here that come here for sex but then are on other dating sites solely to meet a guy for a relationship and they wont ever date a man from here they say.

So every female every male and every fluid gender will I presume have their own take and their own self imposed limitations filters and rules as to why they can or cannot date on here.

My reasons for being here is not one for the forum as I choose to only share that with any female that gets to the point of fulfilling the basic requirements I seek.

Did that help at all mate?"

i understand your take on it and i agree keep your reasons to yourself, in fact keep most things you do here to yourself

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Theres so many ranges of dating on here from just nsa dating one or a few, all the way up to love and the 'ONE' who turns into a real life couple and even marriage...

"Theres so many ranges of dating on here from just nsa dating one or a few, all the way up to love and the 'ONE' who turns into a real life couple and even marriage...

"

omg you'll scare him

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Theres so many ranges of dating on here from just nsa dating one or a few, all the way up to love and the 'ONE' who turns into a real life couple and even marriage...

omg you'll scare him "

Not me cheeky x

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"and many here will find that a ridiculous concept, why do you think they come here, why don't they achieve success or do they? I can think of several who never achieve it and i think the reason is communication, they communicate with many so can't achieve the one, oh and is this internet domain as good a place as any to find a partner? "

Alright jezza

"and many here will find that a ridiculous concept, why do you think they come here, why don't they achieve success or do they? I can think of several who never achieve it and i think the reason is communication, they communicate with many so can't achieve the one, oh and is this internet domain as good a place as any to find a partner?

Alright jezza "

springer

Dudley

Alright jezza springer "

You wish!

Alright jezza springer

You wish! "

bank balance...... oh yea

Dudley

Alright jezza springer

You wish! bank balance...... oh yea "

Same

Alright jezza springer

You wish! bank balance...... oh yea

Same "

nothing in yours then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots do but most just get taken advantage of by someone they wouldn’t usually meet. Your reasoning makes sense, overwhelm themselves to an extent...difficult to generalise when everyone is so individual in their needs.

I wouldn’t say Fab is a good place to find a partner, too many sluts here

Lots do but most just get taken advantage of by someone they wouldn’t usually meet. Your reasoning makes sense, overwhelm themselves to an extent...difficult to generalise when everyone is so individual in their needs.

I wouldn’t say Fab is a good place to find a partner, too many sluts here "

controversial

I wouldn’t say Fab is a good place to find a partner, too many sluts here controversial "

Someone will be along shortly no doubt to defend the sluts

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’m not here for a relationship. Not now. Too many people here have their fingers in too many pies. I don’t want a man whi’s chatting to me and 25 (or more!) other women. Hedging his bets as to which one will a) have him b) is sexually right for him and c) is the most attractive.

I like to feel special from the get go, that they think i’m the gal for them and no other woman will do. You don’t get that on here (and i get the reasons why).

I’m not competing with other women for a guy who is led by his dick and not his heart. I have trust issues as is.

"I’m not here for a relationship. Not now. Too many people here have their fingers in too many pies. I don’t want a man whi’s chatting to me and 25 (or more!) other women. Hedging his bets as to which one will a) have him b) is sexually right for him and c) is the most attractive.

I like to feel special from the get go, that they think i’m the gal for them and no other woman will do. You don’t get that on here (and i get the reasons why).

I’m not competing with other women for a guy who is led by his dick and not his heart. I have trust issues as is.

"

exactly so many lead dicks

Manchester

"I’m not here for a relationship. Not now. Too many people here have their fingers in too many pies. I don’t want a man whi’s chatting to me and 25 (or more!) other women. Hedging his bets as to which one will a) have him b) is sexually right for him and c) is the most attractive.

"

You clearly have issues but appreciate your candid response and being able to share it with us all.

Rest assured no man here will seek you for a relationship so it's all good

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Your question isn't too open op. If people find someone who shares important aspects of their interests, it removes any potential awkwardness if meeting elsewhere. Having a lot of choice doesn't mean it's fast either.

Manchester

I wouldn’t say Fab is a good place to find a partner, too many sluts here controversial

Someone will be along shortly no doubt to defend the sluts "

Yes a slut haha

South

You clearly have issues but appreciate your candid response and being able to share it with us all.

"

Well after that response i don’t think many women will seek you out for a relationship either.

omg you'll scare him

Not me cheeky x"

I’m not scarey

Manchester

Well after that response i don’t think many women will seek you out for a relationship either. "

That response exhibited confidence and candid response to your response. I'm sure women here that have a mind of their own and dont follow a herd mentality will.

I was simply being observant and yes now I believe you do have issues with men indeed. That's based on your own honesty nothing else. I do wish you well though.

South

Well after that response i don’t think many women will seek you out for a relationship either.

That response exhibited confidence and candid response to your response. I'm sure women here that have a mind of their own and dont follow a herd mentality will.

I was simply being observant and yes now I believe you do have issues with men indeed. That's based on your own honesty nothing else. I do wish you well though. "

likewise

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Since I joined I have seen many friends meet, start a relationship, get engaged and even marry people they have met on here, pretty sure that wasn't their intentions when they joined though. Why shouldn't fab find you a soul mate, it's often full of like minded people so it's as good as any other.

Well after that response i don’t think many women will seek you out for a relationship either. "

"Since I joined I have seen many friends meet, start a relationship, get engaged and even marry people they have met on here, pretty sure that wasn't their intentions when they joined though. Why shouldn't fab find you a soul mate, it's often full of like minded people so it's as good as any other."
but surely to say we are all like minded people is to say all people are like minded

"Since I joined I have seen many friends meet, start a relationship, get engaged and even marry people they have met on here, pretty sure that wasn't their intentions when they joined though. Why shouldn't fab find you a soul mate, it's often full of like minded people so it's as good as any other.but surely to say we are all like minded people is to say all people are like minded "

I never said all

"Since I joined I have seen many friends meet, start a relationship, get engaged and even marry people they have met on here, pretty sure that wasn't their intentions when they joined though. Why shouldn't fab find you a soul mate, it's often full of like minded people so it's as good as any other.but surely to say we are all like minded people is to say all people are like minded

I never said all"

true

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

"

Wow, a true gent who holds back his opinions

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m after a fwb which, on the spectrum, is closer to a relationship than one offs I guess. I’m also never gonna say never to a relationship if one formed.

At least here if one did develop I don’t have to have the ‘we need a quick chat about the possibility of swinging’ talk.

I think even with a partner this is part of my life now.

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Go on, I'll bite. What do you define as a slut? And why would that mean "a slut" can't be a partner?

Mrs TMN

Manchester

I wouldn’t say Fab is a good place to find a partner, too many sluts here

Go on, I'll bite. What do you define as a slut? And why would that mean "a slut" can't be a partner?

Mrs TMN "

Amazing profile pic!

Please continue with the discussion dont mind me lol

so who is looking cmon you know who you are

There are a few men that manipulate that too ... just pointing it out.

Does it matter what women are looking for?

Fuck knows why I’m still on here after so long, but I am.

I never thought I’d ever want a relationship again, but recently my mindset has changed and I’m not totally against it now.

Love and let live

"There are a few men that manipulate that too ... just pointing it out.

I never thought I’d ever want a relationship again, but recently my mindset has changed and I’m not totally against it now.

Love and let live "

can i manipulate you

Some people naturally think the grass is always greener... Some people are happy with their patch.. Some people like to returf.. Some people like to reseed + nurture

"Some people naturally think the grass is always greener... Some people are happy with their patch.. Some people like to returf.. Some people like to reseed + nurture"
and you like to come out at night

Love and let live can i manipulate you "

No

Love and let live can i manipulate you

No

"

lol how did i know you'd say that

When people have done what they came here to do, many realise they would rather just have one person to share with. I don't find that an odd or unfeasible concept. You have to make sure the journey here is fully over though and you have reached maximum jadedness with the whole thrill of the new or you will keep being pulled back, and then you need to find that other that is in the same place as you and you can meet and sparks can fly and you can live the dream, whatever that dream is for you

"Some people naturally think the grass is always greener... Some people are happy with their patch.. Some people like to returf.. Some people like to reseed + nurtureand you like to come out at night "

My grass is fake

"Some people naturally think the grass is always greener... Some people are happy with their patch.. Some people like to returf.. Some people like to reseed + nurtureand you like to come out at night

My grass is fake "

I want to see now

Well it worked out OK for me.

omg you'll scare him

Not me cheeky x

I’m not scarey "

She reaally isn't. Slightly crazy in a most endearing way, but not scary..

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I’m after a fwb which, on the spectrum, is closer to a relationship than one offs I guess. I’m also never gonna say never to a relationship if one formed.

At least here if one did develop I don’t have to have the ‘we need a quick chat about the possibility of swinging’ talk.

I think even with a partner this is part of my life now. "

The swinging talk chat is interesting. I know a couple that met on here that have never had that chat. There’s a bit of an awkward silence about their Fab past and possible Fab future.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"When people have done what they came here to do, many realise they would rather just have one person to share with. I don't find that an odd or unfeasible concept. You have to make sure the journey here is fully over though and you have reached maximum jadedness with the whole thrill of the new or you will keep being pulled back, and then you need to find that other that is in the same place as you and you can meet and sparks can fly and you can live the dream, whatever that dream is for you

"

I like this. All about timing.

I was absolutely adamant I was not going to meet anyone and develop a relationship on here, I joined purely for nsa sex. Then I met Inked and everything changed. I fell for him and haven’t looked back. That was over two years ago! Some will want a relationship and be successful, some won’t, and then if they’re like me, they’ll unexpectedly fall in love. It’s as unpredictable as getting a meet, haha x

Viv xx

No..l don't think that's a ridiculous concept ,in fact l'd go as far as to say it probably could be one of the best places to find " the one "...l mean those here know straight away what interests others like so straight away it wipes out so much opening nervous chat and say for example a guy knows straight away if a lady say, likes rimming ,so should they get to meet he know if he performs it ,he won't be stopped or knocked back,so l think in an overall picture l do think this joint is as good as any place to find " the one " as it's a very relaxed place to chat also and people can be their natural selves about all things sexually and things in general.

"Some people naturally think the grass is always greener... Some people are happy with their patch.. Some people like to returf.. Some people like to reseed + nurtureand you like to come out at night

My grass is fake "

really and i bought a lawnmower

"I was absolutely adamant I was not going to meet anyone and develop a relationship on here, I joined purely for nsa sex. Then I met Inked and everything changed. I fell for him and haven’t looked back. That was over two years ago! Some will want a relationship and be successful, some won’t, and then if they’re like me, they’ll unexpectedly fall in love. It’s as unpredictable as getting a meet, haha x

Viv xx"

Absolutely brilliant piece ... now THATS what l'm talking about

"I was absolutely adamant I was not going to meet anyone and develop a relationship on here, I joined purely for nsa sex. Then I met Inked and everything changed. I fell for him and haven’t looked back. That was over two years ago! Some will want a relationship and be successful, some won’t, and then if they’re like me, they’ll unexpectedly fall in love. It’s as unpredictable as getting a meet, haha x

Viv xx

Absolutely brilliant piece ... now THATS what l'm talking about "

Thank you, and luckily we’re both into women so it’s a fab relationship, haha

Viv xx

Viv xx

Viv xx"

No Seriously, everything you said is absolutely spot on...it's breathtakingly Brilliant

Viv xx

Viv xx

No Seriously, everything you said is absolutely spot on...it's breathtakingly Brilliant "

Thank you x Viv x

Viv xx

Viv xx

No Seriously, everything you said is absolutely spot on...it's breathtakingly Brilliant

Thank you x Viv x"

my Pleasure

Dudley

"

Wtf, why such a nasty response?

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I’m after a fwb which, on the spectrum, is closer to a relationship than one offs I guess. I’m also never gonna say never to a relationship if one formed.

I think even with a partner this is part of my life now.

The swinging talk chat is interesting. I know a couple that met on here that have never had that chat. There’s a bit of an awkward silence about their Fab past and possible Fab future. "

But at least they know there is a past. Half the hurdle is done

I would love to find a naughty, kinky, swinging hunk of a man

» Add a new message to this topic