FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Great Blowjob Debate

The Great Blowjob Debate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, hope that you’re all well. So, it’s Friday - which means a) the weekend is neatly here, and b) we all start thinking about what we like doing on our time off.

Well, of course that got me thinking about blowjobs.

But, of course, there lies some contention here... what makes the ideal blowjob? From my understanding, there are two camps

Camp A (my camp, the best camp): guys who like their blowjobs to be soft, sensual, enticing and erotic. Lots of soft and sensual sucking, licking, kissing ...mmm!

Camp B: those that like hard and fast throat fucks. For me, in my experience, some women opt for this who think it’s amazing - but often can be painful!

So, who’s in agreement with me? And ladies, which style of blowjob do you most like giving?

Indiana xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A

I'm camp B.

A. But add wet and sloppy

B sometimes though

I love both

By *B904280Man  over a year ago

Accrington

AAAAAAA then B

I like giving both depends on the situation haha

Either way always like abit of eye contact when doing it

By *assConductorMan  over a year ago

the wild

A, I don't want to kill who I'm with.

"A, I don't want to kill who I'm with."

A bit of both

Camp A...all day!

A

Combination of A and B

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Hey guys, hope that you’re all well. So, it’s Friday - which means a) the weekend is neatly here, and b) we all start thinking about what we like doing on our time off.

But, of course, there lies some contention here... what makes the ideal blowjob? From my understanding, there are two camps

Camp A (my camp, the best camp): guys who like their blowjobs to be soft, sensual, enticing and erotic. Lots of soft and sensual sucking, licking, kissing ...mmm!

Camp B: those that like hard and fast throat fucks. For me, in my experience, some women opt for this who think it’s amazing - but often can be painful!

So, who’s in agreement with me? And ladies, which style of blowjob do you most like giving?

Indiana xx "

Prefer doing a with touch of b as an surprise

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

A. For me and the longer the better.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Hey guys, hope that you’re all well. So, it’s Friday - which means a) the weekend is neatly here, and b) we all start thinking about what we like doing on our time off.

Indiana xx "

I have no interest in blow jobs

Indiana xx

I have no interest in blow jobs "

Do you not like them?

Indiana xx

Prefer doing a with touch of b as an surprise "

Now that sounds interesting!!

"A"

My kinda gal!

A

I would probably traditionally answer B but the single best blow job I have ever had and by a long way, was a very slow and sensual A from a lady off here

ashby de la zouch

Indiana xx

Do you not like them?"

It's more nuanced than a dis like

But indeed amazing sex for me would not involve a great deal

Indiana xx

Do you not like them?

"

Just wondered as there seems to be a lot of women who don’t like receiving oral but not many men x

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Both. as tantric lingam massage incorporates variety

ashby de la zouch

Indiana xx

Do you not like them?

Just wondered as there seems to be a lot of women who don’t like receiving oral but not many men x "

And indeed I would be not prepared to meet them double standards huh x

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

Depends on the mood/circumstances but I love giving both & usually opt for a combination of the two.

K

I'm only A

but wet sloppy and sensual. Don't mind the occasional thrust into my throat but I can't deep throat and I would get bored hard and fast.

It's like a juicy lollypop you need to take your time

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

A for me

Definitely prefer a B, done right it dont hurt at all.

I've always been in the "take it or leave it" camp. By far and away the best blow jobs are the ones where the giver is totally getting off on it and not giving it for my benefit, if that makes sense?

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I usually do a bit of both

"I've always been in the "take it or leave it" camp. By far and away the best blow jobs are the ones where the giver is totally getting off on it and not giving it for my benefit, if that makes sense? "

Yes it does make sense. It’s my favourite thing to do and I think it makes a difference if someone loves doing it.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I'm in camp, whatever the recipient wants

By *omesticflightMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Camp A

"I've always been in the "take it or leave it" camp. By far and away the best blow jobs are the ones where the giver is totally getting off on it and not giving it for my benefit, if that makes sense?

Yes it does make sense. It’s my favourite thing to do and I think it makes a difference if someone loves doing it. "

I think in my entire life I could count easily on one hand the times I've orgasmed from a bj, and each time was because she was proper in to it. The other times I'm like meh! On the flip side I've actually cum, once, from giving oral as I absolutely love it, but everything's gotta be right. However, I digress, one can't help but get nostalgic....

Preston

"I'm in camp, whatever the recipient wants "

Because I love doing it.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Blow jobs don’t really do it for me, it’s been years since I was treated to a truly mind blowing bj which resulted in an orgasm! Bj’s are a tool for ‘cool down’ during sex for me

But A

"I'm in camp, whatever the recipient wants "

That's my point _mber, I'd much rather you were doing what you wanted to do, not what you think I want. That's much sexier.

A

So much A.

Feeling him tremble in my hands and mouth, twitching and flicking.... his torso and legs too, not just his cock.

Knowing that I'm the cause of every electrically charged reaction coursing through his body and feeling his sack tighten and loosen again as I tease with my tongue, edging him beautifully and intentionally, trying to hide my excitement and wet patch until I reach down, dip my finger in myself and let him taste me.

Yeah, defo A.

P

"A

So much A.

Feeling him tremble in my hands and mouth, twitching and flicking.... his torso and legs too, not just his cock.

Knowing that I'm the cause of every electrically charged reaction coursing through his body and feeling his sack tighten and loosen again as I tease with my tongue, edging him beautifully and intentionally, trying to hide my excitement and wet patch until I reach down, dip my finger in myself and let him taste me.

Yeah, defo A.

P"

Whoa exactly this

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P"

THIS is the perfect bj

By *otrockWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Camp B.

By *valanche1001Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P"

That’s me done

A

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

A

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P

THIS is the perfect bj "

And I fucking love doing it

P

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

It depends on the mood and what the recipient wants. A or B is always good here

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P"

That’s what I’m talking about!

Just be grateful for whatever I give

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Always A ! But everyone always wants to do B

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

I do mixture of both.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I just like giving bjs, I generally adapt them according to the receiver's responses

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P

THIS is the perfect bj

P"

I see that, nice video!

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Always A.

Any guy tries B and it will stop.

I'll take a whole case of A please.

B is just scary...

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

Well both certainly have their merits and a time and place.

But if I’m in control then I’m taking my time. Long, slow and wet is my preference

Lex

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P

THIS is the perfect bj

P"

FWIW I fucking love receiving it?

B

A I assume because I’ve never experienced B

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

I opt for somewhere in the middle, with lots of exploring to see what the guy enjoys. As you said OP everyone likes different things. Once I know what a guy likes I tease him a bit with it, no point rushing to that finish line

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P"

I'm done

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P

THIS is the perfect bj

P

FWIW I fucking love receiving it?

B"

Match made in heaven

Preston

"I'm in camp, whatever the recipient wants

That's my point _mber, I'd much rather you were doing what you wanted to do, not what you think I want. That's much sexier. "

Disagree. Because I love either. I get off on the man getting off. Feeling them aroused by what I'm doing is as hot as hell.

I do agree that you can tell if someone enjoys what they're doing.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

That's my point _mber, I'd much rather you were doing what you wanted to do, not what you think I want. That's much sexier.

Disagree. Because I love either. I get off on the man getting off. Feeling them aroused by what I'm doing is as hot as hell.

I do agree that you can tell if someone enjoys what they're doing."

I'm with you, Ember. It's get me so wet to feel how my mouth is getting my partner so excited. Whether it's slow and sensual or deep throat fucking, I'm still very fucking aroused and enjoying myself

"I'm only A

but wet sloppy and sensual. Don't mind the occasional thrust into my throat but I can't deep throat and I would get bored hard and fast.

It's like a juicy lollypop you need to take your time "

Damn!! You sound like the perfect woman!!!

I'm with you, Ember. It's get me so wet to feel how my mouth is getting my partner so excited. Whether it's slow and sensual or deep throat fucking, I'm still very fucking aroused and enjoying myself "

It's the same point, we're just coming at it from different angles here. The fact that you're loving what you're doing and it's making you wet doing it is what makes the difference between a great bj and just a bj. For me anyhow.

I'm with you, Ember. It's get me so wet to feel how my mouth is getting my partner so excited. Whether it's slow and sensual or deep throat fucking, I'm still very fucking aroused and enjoying myself

It's the same point, we're just coming at it from different angles here. The fact that you're loving what you're doing and it's making you wet doing it is what makes the difference between a great bj and just a bj. For me anyhow. "

I agree with you all. I think the giver enjoying makes all the difference, but also you want to know what they like. My preference is giving A but if they'd rather B that's fine as it's their BJ and I'm happy making them happy . If a guy's going down on me I'm happy if he's enjoying himself, but I also want him doing the things I like!

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"A

So much A.

Yeah, defo A.

P"

Deffo a from me exactly this

» Add a new message to this topic